tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

What Scientists Told the Senate about the Japan Nuclear Crisis

mudra
    mudra

What Scientists Told the Senate about the Japan Nuclear Crisis Empty What Scientists Told the Senate about the Japan Nuclear Crisis

Post  mudra Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:38 am

What Scientists Told the Senate about the Japan Nuclear Crisis

http://www.care2.com/causes/politics/blog/what-scientists-told-the-senate-about-the-japan-nuclear-crisis/

Remarks of Dr. Edwin Lyman, Senior Scientist of the Global Security Program at the Union of Concerned Scientists
    The Senate Committee on the Environment and Public Works held a briefing on the “Nuclear Plant Crisis in Japan and Implications for the United States" on March 16th .Dr. Edwin Lyman, Senior Scientist of the Global Security Program at the Union of Concerned Scientists, was a witness. Here's what he said (minus the introductory politeness:)

While the ongoing situation in Japan should be a main focus of U.S attention, we should not hesitate to ask ourselves whether we are doing all that we can do to prevent a Fukushima-like nuclear disaster from happening here.

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    sjkted
    sjkted

What Scientists Told the Senate about the Japan Nuclear Crisis Empty Re: What Scientists Told the Senate about the Japan Nuclear Crisis

Post  sjkted Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:54 am

And the senate answered by saying shut up and don't tell anyone. geek

--sjkted
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

What Scientists Told the Senate about the Japan Nuclear Crisis Empty Re: What Scientists Told the Senate about the Japan Nuclear Crisis

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:46 am

What happened in Chernobyl in 1986 .

Effects on Humans . There were nearly 2000 of Thyroid cancer in children between the age of 0 to 14 .

SNIP
    " The liquidators

Robots were brought in from Germany to clean up the radioactive rubble strewn across the site; but the site was so contaminated with radiation that the robots experienced interference, and were unable to function. As a result, 800, 000 humans were brought in as a substitute. These humans were known as liquidators. The radiation level was so high that no liquidator could work for longer than 90 seconds at a time.

Radioactive trees and soil were buried in large concrete tombs and vehicles used in the clean up were abandoned in a large vehicle grave
    END SNIP

http://www.bentan.me/chernobyl/?page=postdisaster

An area of 150,000 square kilometers around Chernobyl was contaminated . Japan's archipelago is about 370,000 square Kilometers .
    Depending on winds and what happens in the next few weeks , it should be
    considered the possibility of totally evacuating a large part of the archipelago .
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:43 am

enemyNWO,
    I will try to explain something about radiation in the thread I have started about time.
    If they learn about time, then the radiation can be nullified, it is simply trying to normalise to the present time it suddenly is put into, difficult to think in terms of time been involved,but it is, and thats why it is so dangerous to a persons time field as it interferes with their local time field, thus their cells FORGET how they are supposed to be within that time field.
    I think that the radiation could be zapped with a specific flow of time to normalise it, INSTANTLY.
    hobbit
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:26 pm

hobbit wrote:enemyNWO,
    I will try to explain something about radiation in the thread I have started about time.
    If they learn about time, then the radiation can be nullified, it is simply trying to normalise to the present time it suddenly is put into, difficult to think in terms of time been involved,but it is, and thats why it is so dangerous to a persons time field as it interferes with their local time field, thus their cells FORGET how they are supposed to be within that time field.
    I think that the radiation could be zapped with a specific flow of time to normalise it, INSTANTLY.
    hobbit

Hobbit ,

Thanks , I will be looking forward to hear it !
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:16 pm

VOLUNTARY EVACUATION HAS BEGUN FOR ALL MILITARY PERSONNEL FAMILY - women and children are being flown out to Korea.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:59 am