tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
mudra
malletzky
TRANCOSO
mystic
8 posters

Hello and Thank You

mystic
    mystic

Hello and Thank You Empty Hello and Thank You

Post  mystic Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:55 am

I am 58 years old and live in the South USA. I was a observer of AV 1 watched it implode, and started observing this forum from its beginnings. Been watching AV2 and the implosion of recent times. I will not be the most active poster as I am more a reader and a learner. The reason I registered was to tell you all how great this forum is. After reading at the other forums(and there are many) I come here last to get my spirit relaxed and cleansed. Karen the way this forum is run is the model all should use. Jesterx keep shouting to world what you have to say should be heard. Lord Transco I bow to your greatness. Floyd the calm voice of reason and fact. And last Mudra if we could clone your thoughts and feelings and insert them into every human this planet would at last find peace and harmony with all things. SO with this introduction know that even when you dont see a post( I will post if I have something to offer or need something expanded upon) I am somewhere in cyberspace reading and learning.

And I do love motorcycles. And this girl rides her own Harley right along side of the love of my life my husband of 40 years.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Hello and Thank You Empty Re: Hello and Thank You

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:01 am

mystic wrote:I am 58 years old and live in the South USA. I was a observer of AV 1 watched it implode, and started observing this forum from its beginnings. Been watching AV2 and the implosion of recent times. I will not be the most active poster as I am more a reader and a learner. The reason I registered was to tell you all how great this forum is. After reading at the other forums(and there are many) I come here last to get my spirit relaxed and cleansed. Karen the way this forum is run is the model all should use. Jesterx keep shouting to world what you have to say should be heard. Lord Transco I bow to your greatness. Floyd the calm voice of reason and fact. And last Mudra if we could clone your thoughts and feelings and insert them into every human this planet would at last find peace and harmony with all things. SO with this introduction know that even when you dont see a post( I will post if I have something to offer or need something expanded upon) I am somewhere in cyberspace reading and learning.

And I do love motorcycles. And this girl rides her own Harley right along side of the love of my life my husband of 40 years.

cheers UFO2 Beer Freedom
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:10 am

Ah, Welcome "Harley Girl" Freedom please enjoy your stay here.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:46 am

Every once in a while a bright Star amongst the many other unseen ones that support the Mists from above decides to come down and share some words with us .
    This is a great moment as we realize then that what we all do here is not just for the fun of being together but that our work is building bridges across space and that someone is watching with appreciation at the other end.

Thank you for your kind words Mystic.
    Good to see you here with us .

:heart2:

Love from me
    mudra
    jojo
    jojo

Hello and Thank You Empty Hello, I am Jojo!

Post  jojo Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:39 pm

Hello,
    I am Jojo. I am 57 years old, so it is nice to know someone is a year older than I am here.
    I have been a seeker all my life. I guess for some that is always sparkely, but the sparkles are once in a while, intermixed with some long dark nights of the Soul.
    I sure would like that to turn around into ease. Crazy Happy

I hope opinions are really allowed here.
    I was thrown off The Manticore... Well if it happens here, so be it.
    Being a Sagitarian I often suffer from foot-in-mouth disease.
    And I thought some of my friends were blunt!? jocolor

Being a "Joe", I have often joked of being a stage comedian with the name,
    "Joe King".

I was upbraided twice on the Manticore...first for questioning Barry King,
    and then thrown off for defending him.... Wow! I guess it was a full circle anyway. Hurt my feelings....The best part of that was to know I still had some Razz

Experienced a roaring kundalini jump twelve years ago or so. Still roaring away today. Lots of fire and wondering what it's all about ever since.

Hope I can add something helpful on this forum...

Jojo
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:46 pm

jojo wrote:
    Being a "Joe", I have often joked of being a stage comedian with the name,
    "Joe King".

Hope I can add something helpful on this forum...

Jojo
    Insanely Happy

You just did, Joe King!
    mystic
    mystic

Post  mystic Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:57 pm

Thank you all for the welcome. And JoJo welcome I feel at peace here. ALl the darkness and noise of all other forums this is a breathe of fresh air. As for the bunning I will offer my services as bun maker for those pesky people yall really want to bun. Im terrible at (horrible is a better word) making buns and they would have the weight and density of iron and do some real damage. After following Icecold on several forums I wont mind using him for practice.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:05 pm

mystic wrote:Thank you all for the welcome. And JoJo welcome I feel at peace here. ALl the darkness and noise of all other forums this is a breathe of fresh air. As for the bunning I will offer my services as bun maker for those pesky people yall really want to bun. Im terrible at (horrible is a better word) making buns and they would have the weight and density of iron and do some real damage. After following Icecold on several forums I wont mind using him for practice.

And so be it mystic you are from now on appointed as our favorite Bun Baker .

Hello and Thank You Buny+cupcakes

cheers

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Warm welcome in the Mists jojo.
    Good to see you found us .
    Have a great time in our Mists.

Love from me
    mudra
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Welcome Mystic and JoJo, you have now entered The Twilight Zone! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Insanely Happy
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:40 pm

Welcome JoJo and Mystic...

You're in good company - Heck One of the AdMods is even a Biker too...

Namely - Me...

Wink

I've got a 2005 FLXTC Dyna Wide Glide right now - Stealth Metalic Paintjob. Been riding Hogs since 1985...

sunny

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mystic
    mystic

Post  mystic Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Great bike you got there. Nothing like the wind in your face(and rubber side down)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:47 am

Aloha and welcome mystic and JoJo. Flowers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:26 pm