tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Photo's of Nibiru, Dwarf Sun or Comet...hard to say?

AscendingStarseed
    AscendingStarseed

Photo's of Nibiru, Dwarf Sun or Comet...hard to say? Empty Photo's of Nibiru, Dwarf Sun or Comet...hard to say?

Post  AscendingStarseed Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:25 am

These photo’s were sent to me by a reader of my blog, who’s friend took them from Montreal back in January, he said that this light was in the sky for two weeks before disappearing. And of course the event got no news coverage, especially on the national level and this is the first I’ve heard of it.

The reader believed it to be Nibiru, although I’m not so convinced because there seem to be several planetary bodies moving in and around the solar system. Nibiru is just one, a dwarf sun is another and in the picture it looks as if there is a tail behind the light making it appear to look like a comet – unless that’s an effect from the clouds. Besides, isn't Nibiru supposed to be coming up from the south pole area?

When I asked him how he knew it was Nibiru, he didn't have a satisfactory answer, supporting evidence or facts.

I wish there were more pictures from other days for comparison sake, but nonetheless these are very interesting photo’s. Couldn't upload the file here, so please follow link see the pics:

http://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com/2011/03/08/photos-of-nibiru-comet-or-possibe-dwarf-sun/
    eleni
    eleni

Photo's of Nibiru, Dwarf Sun or Comet...hard to say? Empty Re: Photo's of Nibiru, Dwarf Sun or Comet...hard to say?

Post  eleni Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:31 pm

interesting- thanks
    rkymtnlvn
    rkymtnlvn

Photo's of Nibiru, Dwarf Sun or Comet...hard to say? Empty It looks like a "Sun Dog" to me

Post  rkymtnlvn Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:52 pm

I have taken a picture that looks exactly like that. I think it is from the plasma in the sky created by chemtrailing & scalar clouds. I say that because I took several hundreds of pictures from January 2011 through today, April 25th from locations in the plains and up in the mountains. I captured no Nibiru/Planet X.
    I also theorize, based on the location of the sundogs I have seen, is that there is a VLF station (haarp/stanford has several of them based at high schools, airports). The sundog I've seen was right near the highschool in my town that was one of the original stanford VLF stations.
    AscendingStarseed
    AscendingStarseed

Photo's of Nibiru, Dwarf Sun or Comet...hard to say? Empty Re: Photo's of Nibiru, Dwarf Sun or Comet...hard to say?

Post  AscendingStarseed Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:15 pm

That's all good, but would a plasma event or sundog last for two weeks? that's how long this was in the sky in the area....then it disappeared.
    dolphin
    dolphin

Post  dolphin Tue May 31, 2011 2:27 am

there are many pictures of planet x. out there on the internet.

poleshiftning.com and zetatalk has many photos.

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:47 am

There is no doubt that it exists . NASA and others know where it is now , but they will not tell us . Apparently we are not suppose to know . If we knew , probably we could have a revolution tomorrow ....

Washington Post 1983 – Planet X Discovered

SNIP
    "By Thomas O’Toole, Washington Post Staff Writer
    Friday, December 30, 1983 ; Page A1

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby “protostar” that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.

“All I can tell you is that we don’t know what it is,” Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology, said in an interview.

The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous planet as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 trillion miles. While that may seem like a great distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone’s throw in cosmological terms, so close in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto."

END SNIP

http://theintelhub.com/2011/07/09/washington-post-1983-–-planet-x-discovered/
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:25 am

enemyofNWO wrote: There is no doubt that it exists . NASA and others know where it is now , but they will not tell us . Apparently we are not suppose to know . If we knew , probably we could have a revolution tomorrow ....

Washington Post 1983 – Planet X Discovered

SNIP
    "By Thomas O’Toole, Washington Post Staff Writer
    Friday, December 30, 1983 ; Page A1

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby “protostar” that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.

“All I can tell you is that we don’t know what it is,” Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology, said in an interview.

The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous planet as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 trillion miles. While that may seem like a great distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone’s throw in cosmological terms, so close in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto."

END SNIP

http://theintelhub.com/2011/07/09/washington-post-1983-–-planet-x-discovered/

In view of the above article how can the world explain the following ? Was the above article a hoax ?

Is NASA telling the truth ?

BAD NEWS from NASA : The truth about NIBIRU . Confirmed It's a fraud according to NASA !

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1299/366/NASA:_The_Truth_About_Nibiru.html

But then what was the object seen in 1983 ?
    What about the obscuration of a certain part of the sky ?

So after the Psy op called ELENIN , there is a stronger doubt that all the Nibiru , Planet X is just a Hoax . The underground shelters are then in prevision of Nuclear war and economic disaster .

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:38 pm