tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Dreaming and returning!!

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Dreaming and returning!! Empty Dreaming and returning!!

Post  wingmanof light Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:01 pm

This morning I had this dream. Dream that really was not about anything important then jiberish normal stuff nothing real. But what I wanted to point out was this time for the first time. Wile the dream ended and I was waking up about last 4 sec before i open my eye to the point the dream ended. So dream ended at 4sec count a tunnel the eyes opened got this tunnel traveling thing going on. Now at about the 2 to 1 sec count before opening my eyes i see myself sort of traveling to my body it was so breaf but I remember it very clear. I see my self about to pop back into my body i was lying on my side as i see my self about to hit my body,. The next thing I am opening my eyes. Wow lying on my side thinking i just saw my self out of body for first time returning from a dream. now i like to i dig for things what I am thinking is this. what am i doing traveling or projecting from a normal dream of about nothing. what pops to my mind is the movie Arvitar.
    why am I dreaming junk dreams i will call then out of body. Unless I am dreaming where my original mind is at???
    arctourist
    arctourist

Dreaming and returning!! Empty Re: Dreaming and returning!!

Post  arctourist Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:20 pm

dreaming is the best!
    lucid dreaming,well i'm still working on that...it seems to be kinda tricky..basically,i think that's what life is,a dream,and hardly a lucid one-well here's to being the dream! and here's to eternity!
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:45 am

wingmanof light wrote: This morning I had this dream. Dream that really was not about anything important then jiberish normal stuff nothing real. But what I wanted to point out was this time for the first time. Wile the dream ended and I was waking up about last 4 sec before i open my eye to the point the dream ended. So dream ended at 4sec count a tunnel the eyes opened got this tunnel traveling thing going on. Now at about the 2 to 1 sec count before opening my eyes i see myself sort of traveling to my body it was so breaf but I remember it very clear. I see my self about to pop back into my body i was lying on my side as i see my self about to hit my body,. The next thing I am opening my eyes. Wow lying on my side thinking i just saw my self out of body for first time returning from a dream. now i like to i dig for things what I am thinking is this. what am i doing traveling or projecting from a normal dream of about nothing. what pops to my mind is the movie Arvitar.
    why am I dreaming junk dreams i will call then out of body. Unless I am dreaming where my original mind is at???

Imho mind is as material body, created to process matterial information by using 5 senses. Mind does process touched, seen, tasted, heard, smelled and all between. He is busy. The ego forms as the 'best' outcome from this process. The ego creates more matter to experience and it is going for a long long matter's time...... and it is karmic cosmic creation in a loop.
    There are vast or unlimited densities 'living' or 'incarnated' beings everywhere, with different levels of intelligence and experiences in different or particular remembered densities.
    The soul is a little sparkle (size of 1/100 of the human hair diameter) and it is not a matter. It resides at the heart. Its like 2 birds on the same branch, but one is observer (soul) and watching another - bird (mind). Mind bird origins are from the karmic ego. It falsly thinks it is like god.

Soul is immortal. Soul is connected with creator. Soul is true memory not mind. Soul is immortal tiny gods 'energy'. Mind bird thinks that he is god, he has memory, he wants love, he has intelligence and etc. All is true, but with soul not with the confused mind dealing in this matter.

Now about dreaming. As there are many densities, many levels, many soul travels, many so called reallities, no wonder we are dreaming or lets say living in those dreams.
    More transparent (called 'old') souls are 'friends' of the mind, then true intelligence is more transparent or shared. We have to listen more our soul bird.
    God is Time. The problem is with mind, which is the easy guy and thinks he has cool enough intelligence to calculate by taking time with any reference to matter's physical laws known by him. There is no matter in spiritual world. There are things we know without ever learning them...love, intelligence, freedom, happiness, beauty..

hmmm .. which experience did you have, i hope i did not answer for you, you know better than I.

Flowers
    with much respect,
    devakas
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Dreaming and returning!! Empty re

Post  wingmanof light Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Thanks for the info.
    So the other part of my soul is where I was dreaming?
    Its like 2 birds on the same branch, but one is observer (soul) and watching another - bird (mind).

I had always thought dreaming in done in my brain not projecting. Was new gives me something to think about and learn .

Maybe not so jeberish dream after all. In the dream thought I had another trapped moment again...SO I did the ask for help and poped awake but in a dream and dint awake all the way. To be honest sort of annoys me but trickery at its best. It has this habit of doing that so I was not fully awake. Do we actually rest if we dream some nights i feel i ran a marathon and up all night parting and sleep?

I had something in my eye to so maybe its related that that maybe a message thinking back. hurts atm .

Like to try a Dolores Cannon hypnotist style once and get hypnotized . Like to talk to my guilds some how been on my list of things to do.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:37 pm

devakas wrote:
    wingmanof light wrote: This morning I had this dream. Dream that really was not about anything important then jiberish normal stuff nothing real. But what I wanted to point out was this time for the first time. Wile the dream ended and I was waking up about last 4 sec before i open my eye to the point the dream ended. So dream ended at 4sec count a tunnel the eyes opened got this tunnel traveling thing going on. Now at about the 2 to 1 sec count before opening my eyes i see myself sort of traveling to my body it was so breaf but I remember it very clear. I see my self about to pop back into my body i was lying on my side as i see my self about to hit my body,. The next thing I am opening my eyes. Wow lying on my side thinking i just saw my self out of body for first time returning from a dream. now i like to i dig for things what I am thinking is this. what am i doing traveling or projecting from a normal dream of about nothing. what pops to my mind is the movie Arvitar.

Imho mind is as material body, created to process matterial information by using 5 senses. Mind does process touched, seen, tasted, heard, smelled and all between. He is busy. The ego forms as the 'best' outcome from this process. The ego creates more matter to experience and it is going for a long long matter's time...... and it is karmic cosmic creation in a loop.

Various scientific studies and illustrated that mind/memory is non-local and not contained within the brain. When one is traveling out of body their sense of identity and conscious awareness remain intact. There have also been studies done that also have demonstrated that memory is not contained within the brain.

Next, ego can only go so far into the astral realm but drops away the higher one's spirit ascends up into the various spiritual dimensions. God is beyond time and space as what god is can't be describe, as god is ineffable. However, in a my feeble way one could say god is creative cosmic 'aware' consciousness. All that is, has even been, will ever be exists within the mind of god.

It does seems devaskas that we have different understandings of mind and memory.

There are vast or unlimited densities 'living' or 'incarnated' beings everywhere, with different levels of intelligence and experiences in different or particular remembered densities.
    The soul is a little sparkle (size of 1/100 of the human hair diameter) and it is not a matter. It resides at the heart. Its like 2 birds on the same branch, but one is observer (soul) and watching another - bird (mind). Mind bird origins are from the karmic ego. It falsly thinks it is like god.

Soul is immortal. Soul is connected with creator. Soul is true memory not mind. Soul is immortal tiny gods 'energy'. Mind bird thinks that he is god, he has memory, he wants love, he has intelligence and etc. All is true, but with soul not with the confused mind dealing in this matter.

Now about dreaming. As there are many densities, many levels, many soul travels, many so called reallities, no wonder we are dreaming or lets say living in those dreams.
    More transparent (called 'old') souls are 'friends' of the mind, then true intelligence is more transparent or shared. We have to listen more our soul bird.
    God is Time. The problem is with mind, which is the easy guy and thinks he has cool enough intelligence to calculate by taking time with any reference to matter's physical laws known by him. There is no matter in spiritual world. There are things we know without ever learning them...love, intelligence, freedom, happiness, beauty..

hmmm .. which experience did you have, i hope i did not answer for you, you know better than I.

Flowers
    with much respect,
    devakas

Here is some research describing how mind is non-local and where memory exists for those who have OBE or NDE experiences who bring back very detailed accounts of their experiences.

Out-of-body experiences

Out-of-body experiences (OBEs) are ostensibly based on the separation of consciousness from the body.
    Those who experience an OBE report that they see their own body from the outside, that they float through space, and that they can penetrate solid objects. With a prevalence of 5%-10%, OBEs are more common than generally believed. Although an OBE often occurs spontaneously, or as a consequence of body trauma, it can also be self-induced. Experienced out-of-body travellers can prolong the experience and travel at will. There are two theories about it: one says that there is something that leaves the body; the other says nothing leaves the body and that OBEs are complex hallucinations caused by non-ordinary brain states. Both theories are problematic, because the first relies on the paranormal concept of an “astral body”, and the second theory cannot account for the complexity of the experience and its veridical aspects.

Veridical OBEs can be explained if we assume that consciousness is nonlocal to the brain.

Near-death experiences

Near-death experiences (NDEs) are reported by 10%-15% of all people who find themselves in a life-threatening situation due to critical surgery, cardiac arrest, an accident, or some other cause. NDEs are conscious experiences at impending death that have recognisable features, such as a sense of well-being, love, and peace, movement through a tunnel or a passage, a bright spiritual light, meeting deceased relatives and friends and/or spiritual beings. The most astounding observation is that consciousness continues after clinical death. Recent studies have shown that these experiences can occur even when neuronal activity in the brain has ceased, so that -according to neuroscience- there should not be any conscious experience at all.

Dr. Pim Van Lommel writes in his paper About The Continuity Of Our Consciousness: “According to our concept, grounded on the reported aspects of consciousness experienced during cardiac arrest, we can conclude that our consciousness could be based on fields of information, consisting of waves, and that it originates in the phase-space. […] Such understanding fundamentally changes one’s opinion about death, because of the almost unavoidable conclusion that at the time of physical death consciousness will continue to be experienced in another dimension, in an invisible and immaterial world, the phase-space, in which all past, present and future is enclosed. Research on NDE cannot give us the irrefutable scientific proof of this conclusion, because people with an NDE did not quite die, but they all were very, very close to death, without a functioning brain.”

Measurement problem in quantum mechanics

In short, the measurement problem in quantum mechanics is the problem how and why Schrödinger's wave function collapses upon measurement. The word “collapse” describes a transition from a superposition of different states of a particle, as described by Schrödinger's wave function, to a single state upon interaction. The measurement of physical quantum system always results in a definite state, whereas the wave function describes the evolution of the same system as a multitude of superposed states, each with a certain probability. In abstract terms, the wave function collapse describes the reduction of a system of potentialities to a single definite state. Since it is impossible to observe the collapse directly, a number of different interpretations exist. These interpretations revolve around several key questions, namely how nature behaves at the subatomic level, whether nature is deterministic or non-deterministic, and whether the observer plays a causal role in the wave function collapse.

The Copenhagen interpretation is one of the more popular interpretations of the measurement problem. It was first formulated by Heisenberg and Bohr in the 1920s, and it became later synonymous with indeterminism and Bohr's correspondence principle. Today, there are several variations of this interpretation. Since it asserts collapse upon measurement, one particular version of the Copenhagen interpretation posits that collapse is caused by a conscious observer, which implies that consciousness plays a participatory role in the measurement. Hence, it is called the Participatory Anthropic Principle (PAP), following J.A. Wheeler's Anthropic Principle. While PAP is considered speculative, many scientists feel that the classical paradigm of a separate observer can be questioned and that the role of consciousness needs to be reevaluated in view of quantum mechanics. The idea of consciousness interacting non-locally with physical systems could therefore be an important element in understanding how reality works at the subatomic level.

http://www.thebigview.com/mind/nonlocal.html

Miracles Of Mind: Exploring Nonlocal Consciousness And Spiritual Healing
    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2320/is_1_64/ai_65076871/

Opening To The Infinite – Accessing The Nonlocal Mind
    http://www.dreammanifesto.com/opening-to-the-infinite-accessing-the-nonlocal-mind.html

Out-of-body experience
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-body_experience
    An out-of-body experience (OBE or sometimes OOBE) is an experience that typically involves a sensation of floating outside of one's body and, in some cases, perceiving one's physical body from a place outside one's body

OBEs are sometimes reported to be preceded by and initiated from a lucid dream state, though other types of immediate and spontaneous experience are also reported. In many cases, people who claimed to have had an OBE reported being asleep, on the verge of sleep, or already asleep shortly before the experience.

Based on your description as described by the data it seems you may have had an OBE wingmanof light. A very cool experience indeed.

I also appreciate devaskas description of the observer (the two birds on a branch). One (spirit) is watching and recording, while the other (ego) is doing. I had never thought of it in those terms before. Very nice.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Post  wingmanof light Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:04 pm

This makes total sense.
    I feel more like the movie Arvitar for sure. :) thanks for the Info...

My other question i been searching for answers is i like to talk to my spirit guides. I do Riki it does calm it. I Do listen to my intuition and helps me allot but looking for info if their is something I am not getting just in case. I have this ringing ears and looking for info on it.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Dreaming and returning!! Netherlands+Butterfly+Metamorphosis+Transformation+Crop+Circle

Is Ringing In the Ears Really Just Clairaudience?- Definitive Proof!

Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/metaphysics-articles/is-ringing-in-the-ears-really-just-clairaudience-definitive-proof-2317036.html#ixzz1DseUkMnf

Dreaming and returning!! Angel_whisper
    From Doreen Virtue whom we met on Christmas Eve.

"A faint ringing sound in any one of the ears which is a lot like the flutter of wings symbolizes the presence of your Spirit Guides, Angels, Celestial Friends or Midwayers (divine beings that exist in higher dimensions) trying to communicate with you. It's nothing really like a sound which can be heard by others around you, but it's more like a short resonating frequency, some kinda signal to your consciousness of an angelic presence or a subtle message from a higher entity."
    The ringing sound in the ear can also happen with the sudden appearance of a double or triple digit prompt. Doreen Virtue speaks in detail about Angelic Numbers and their significance. She says, "The angels do their best to get our attention and to communicate with us. In this way, they help us heal our own lives. However, we often discount the signs they give us, writing them off as mere coincidences or our imagination. The angels say: " We can’t write our messages to you in the sky. You’ve got to pay attention and believe when you see any patterns forming in your life — especially in response to any questions or prayers you’ve posed. When you hear the same song repeatedly or see the same number sequence, who do you think is behind this? Your angels, of course ! "
    Video at link: http://psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com/2008/09/ringing-sound-in-ears-spirit-guides.html

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Post  wingmanof light Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Thanks For all the information to my questions. It Add more depth to it all thanks.
    I do feel its a group effort down hear to figure things out. I like to crop circle angel I follow that info to.
    Always looking for clarity as for the rest of my post I look for clarity maybe I will find it hear. I did just have a Jeja Voo moment posting this fun. lol Last night I got awakened with this loud popping noise.

Had a psychic once told me this summer of who I was in past life. I had once got the same thing earlier when I ask who I was like a Ouija board but with my hand making letters but blew it off. I get I was a warrior in the past of the creator at some level. Then this summer again not telling nothing the physic mentioned the same thing and I was strong in my belief and will be getting stronger. Also that them my life is undetermined other then a much stronger path.
    So that's why I been looking to chat with my guides some time other then hints. I always thought I can believe in the creator the original master from any place and don't need a church for that. The change of command I some how feel strong about going to the top if the guy with what ever. So it explains things how I am about life in general.Not to mention I very compelled to talk to God directly every day more then once.
    I have this thing with Jesus and I cant put a finger in it.I am not sure what its about at all but its something I feel I need to know. I don't know why but its so close I can taste it but now quite.
    So thanks for the info as I look and learn for Ascension. Then talk to my guides some day to and enjoying life staying away from all fear based info no mater where it comes from. Even if it comes from a source of light I ask the Big guy to look into it if it don't feel right since I am not suppose to judge.

I do like Riki since started it I feel it move at bedtime that's relaxing.

santa
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:43 pm

Your welcome light. I've always felt the most important relationship as a spiritual being is my relationship to God. But before god came Jesus as my relationship with Jesus began as a small child when I would constantly talk to him in my mind. So when I was frightened or was lonely, Jesus was who I spoke to. It was many years later when he appeared to me.. and he opened the doorway to something much greater which was god. So, each individual must develop their own personal relationship with god. And many people use the various religions as pathways, steps toward developing this relationship.. and others just bypass religions and just use their heart energy to talk to god directly. For myself, I like the direct approach best.

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Post  wingmanof light Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:33 pm

I like this. Many Blessings
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:13 am

Thubs Up Enlightened Hugs

Thanks Carol and Wingmanoflight for sharing!

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:19 pm