tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Preparing for storms and the king tide

mudra
    mudra

Preparing for storms and the king tide  Empty Preparing for storms and the king tide

Post  mudra Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Information on preparing for thunderstorms and the king tide.

Before the storm

• Have an emergency kit ready, with a torch, battery-operated radio, spare batteries, first- aid kit, and waterproof bags containing important documents such as insurance papers, wills and birth and marriage certificates.
    • Clear gutters and drainpipes of leaf litter and debris. Blocked gutters and drainpipes can cause water to overflow into your roof cavity and leak through your ceiling.
    • Trim overhanging tree branches. Do not attempt to trim trees near powerlines. • Put away or secure loose items such as
    outdoor furniture, toys, tools and garden debris. These items can become airborne in a storm and damage your property.
    • Move vehicles under cover or away from trees. • Have access to a phone that doesn’t require
    mains power.

During and after the storm

• Seek shelter, preferably indoors and never under trees.
    • Secure pets or bring them inside in case they get scared by the storm.
    • If power is lost, turn off and unplug any electrical items.
    • Listen to your local radio station for updates on the storm and power restoration.
    • Do not use wet or damp electrical items. • Stay away from fallen powerlines.

Advice for the king tide

• Avoid parking in areas that may be affected by the tidal waters.
    • Stay away from river water on the roads. Do not drive through it or play in it.
    • Stay away from stormwater drains. Do not allow children to play near them.
    • Listen to your local radio station for news updates.
    • Report any potholes or water damage to Council

From a pdf issued by Brisbane City

http://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/factsheets/20100120_Factsheet_Preparing-for-storms-and-the-king-tide.pdf

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Preparing for storms and the king tide  Empty Re: Preparing for storms and the king tide

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi Mudra ,

How are your preparations going ? Are you planning for a 6 months period of collapsed Earth Magnetic Field ?
    mudra
    mudra

Preparing for storms and the king tide  Empty Re: Preparing for storms and the king tide

Post  mudra Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:19 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:Hi Mudra ,

How are your preparations going ? Are you planning for a 6 months period of collapsed Earth Magnetic Field ?

Hmmmm ... if I look back at the last 37 years of my life : a time when I kind of woke up to the world it seems that most of my time has been turned towards others .
    Maybe that this was my original plan. No signs are coming my way to tell me to do otherwise.
    I think I would love to see everyone safe in Spirit and Heart for I know at the core of my being that this is something that nothing can shake or disturb once well grounded.
    I rarely plan for the future for I am finding that in the Now lies all I have to do.

What about you enemyofNWO ?

Love from me
    mudra
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:01 pm

mudra wrote:
    enemyofNWO wrote:Hi Mudra ,

Hmmmm ... if I look back at the last 37 years of my life : a time when I kind of woke up to the world it seems that most of my time has been turned towards others .
    Maybe that this was my original plan. No signs are coming my way to tell me to do otherwise.
    I think I would love to see everyone safe in Spirit and Heart for I know at the core of my being that this is something that nothing can shake or disturb once well grounded.
    I rarely plan for the future for I am finding that in the Now lies all I have to do.

What about you enemyofNWO ?

Love from me
    mudra

Sorry for the delay Mudra ,

I posted a new thread " POLL. How many of you are taking seriously the Earth changes and preparing ?
    How would you define your state of preparation ? "
    At the moment we are still work in progress . It is an each way bet .
    I believe that we should be reasonably prepared because there multiple threats at work like : economic upheaval , threats of wars from the NWO and Earth changes . The Earth changes are very scary . If something nasty happens , we are reasonably prepared , if nothing happens no problem ,we have already some food purchased .

Cheers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:45 pm

I saw your new thread enemyofNWO and posted on it .
    Storing food, as you did, is a wise thing if only to cope
    with the prices that have been soaring drastically over
    the last few months and will keep doing so .

Stay strong

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 am