tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Biological Medicine healing led to decoding the mysteries of human blood

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Biological Medicine healing led to decoding the mysteries of human blood Empty Biological Medicine healing led to decoding the mysteries of human blood

Post  Carol Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:10 pm

His work in the field of holistic and Biological Medicine healing led to decoding the mysteries of human blood. An amazing breakthrough in Dr. Bigelsen’s work came when he began to decipher holographic images in the blood. These electromagnetic “pictures” foretell the condition of our health and even events that have yet to occur. After 20 years, he has compiled his astounding findings in a book titled Blood Mysteries: Myth, Magic or Reality.

http://www.drbigelsen.com/drbigelsen/welcome.html

a sample chapter of his book:

http://www.dancingnomad.com/news/default.html

The Philosophy behind my Work

Albert Szvent-Giorgi, Nobel Prize winner and father of modern biochemistry, stated that, They will never find the answer for cancer, unless they understand the meaning of life. Biographic Medicine is based on that concept. The only way to understand disease is, first, to understand the meaning of life. The philosophy of Biographic Medicine is based on the theories of Jean-Baptiste Lamarck, Gunther Enderlein, Antoine Bechamp, Rupert Sheldrake, and Andrew Taylor Still and on Homotoxicology.

Darwin ’s theory of evolution is based on antagonism and chance. Lamarck’s theory of evolution is based on adaptation and symbiosis. Pasteur believed that germs never change and cause disease. Bechamp, his rival, believed that germs change and adapt to the surrounding terrain. Using Pasture’s and Darwin ’s philosophies, which modern medicine uses today, we would attack and kill the germ. However, on the other hand, using Bechamp’s philosophy of pleomorphism, we should treat and stabilize the terrain and the germ will go back to its normal, symbiotic state.

Many religions and various philosophers, including Wilhelm Reich, Peter D. Ouspensky, Gurdieff, Rudolph Steiner, the Kabbala, etc. state the human being is composed of an animal body and an energy body. The animal body is a result of our genes and ancestors. The purpose of the energy body is to break the blocks and purify through the physical body. The physical body is bound by all laws of physical nature and returns from where it began, the dust to dust of the Bible. The energy body or ki, chi, prana, vital force, consciousness or soul (whatever you call it), however, reincarnates in order to continue the evolution of a heaven on Earth.

The physical body has been created over eons by germs that have organized and are working together as a unit, similar to a Portuguese man-o-war or jellyfish. For example, the linings of our intestines are actually germs that are organized and working in harmony. The more the terrain changes and the chemistry and the pHs of the terrain change, the mucosal cells that line the intestines will change their shape and start to protect themselves. They will actually become parasites, Candida, etc., producing waste products that attempt to put the terrain back into its normal shape. Enderlein developed concepts of using germs, such as fungus and bacteria, to actually rebuild the physical body.

The laws and concepts of Homeopathy and Homotoxicology clearly indicate the path of disease and cure. All disease begins with acute symptoms which are bacterial in nature and eventually become chronic and fungal in nature. When disease is treated, it must be reversed and brought back from fungal to bacterial to normal.

Sheldrake’s concepts of Morphogenic fields and a holographic universe are central to understanding Biographic medicine. The holographic nature of the physical body means that every cell or every part of the body has a complete image of the whole physical body. For centuries people have studied the hologram in the ear, in the eye, in the foot, in the tongue, etc. By studying the living blood, a hologram can be viewed and instantaneous changes can be noted. Many religions have considered the blood sacred and believe the soul is in the blood.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Biological Medicine healing led to decoding the mysteries of human blood Empty Re: Biological Medicine healing led to decoding the mysteries of human blood

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:52 pm

anyone know why rh neg o blood, is the universal donor blood

they can give their blood to anyone, but, can only get their own type of blood ?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Biological Medicine healing led to decoding the mysteries of human blood Empty Re: Biological Medicine healing led to decoding the mysteries of human blood

Post  Carol Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Type O-negative blood does not have any antigens. It is called the "universal donor" type because it is compatible with any blood type. Type AB-positive blood is called the "universal recipient" type because a person who has it can receive blood of any type. Although "universal donor" and "universal recipient" types may be used to classify blood in an emergency, blood type tests are always done to prevent transfusion reactions.
    http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/blood-type-test

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:06 pm

i heard that if you got one factor from one parent
    and, the other from the other

my dad is O positive
    my mum is RH negative O

i got rh negative from my mum
    and, O from my dad

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:23 pm

I know my mom is RhNeg and I'm O positive.. but don't remember if she is O neg.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am