tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Luminous beings are we,...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Luminous beings are we,... Empty Luminous beings are we,...

Post  Carol Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:14 am

This is from Malletzky's thread at AV1

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16859

Quote:

..not this crude matter".

Yes, for the one of you who recognised it already, it is a wisdom from Master Yoda...

And yes, I'm just fascinated with the fact that we were given this wisdom more then 20 years ago...I know that it has been discussed a lot about the "hidden" wisdom in the "Star Wars" saga...I just wonder, was it Spilberg himself or was he given this information to present to us, the humanity, as a kind preparation...for what purpose?

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you a collection of sage wisdom from none other than Yoda...and I have to say

...YES, THIS SO MUCH RESONATES WITH ME...:

10. "Away put your weapon. I mean you no harm." (The Empire Strikes Back)

9. "Ready, are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained! A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh! Excitement. Heh! A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless!" (The Empire Strikes Back)

8. "That face you make... look I so old to young eyes? I do. Yes, I do. Sicker I become, old and weak... When nine hundred years old YOU reach, look as good YOU will not, hmm?" (Return of the Jedi)

7. "Difficult to see. Always in motion is future." (The Empire Strikes Back)

6. "Decide you must how to serve them best. If you leave now, help them you could. But you would destroy all for which they have fought and suffered." (The Empire Strikes Back)

5. "Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Luke... Luke... do not... do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor or suffer your father's fate you will. Luke, when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will you be. Luke, the Force runs strong in your family. Pass on what you have learned, Luke. There is... another... Sky... walker." (Return of the Jedi)

4. "Mudhole? Slimy? My home this is." (The Empire Strikes Back)

3. "It is finished. No more training you require." (Return of the Jedi)

2. "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship." (The Empire Strikes Back)

1. "No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try." (The Empire Strikes Back)

All found here:

http://uk.dvd.ign.com/articles/729/729185p1.html

And at last, Yoda's wisdom on You Tube:

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    malletzky
    malletzky

Luminous beings are we,... Empty Re: Luminous beings are we,...

Post  malletzky Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:12 am

Ha...Carol, what a synhronicity. Just few hours ago, after trying to find one of my older posts on PA1, I stumbled across this thread. cheers Or to say it other way, there are no coincidences.

These wonderful quotes as

...allways in motion is future...

...strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they...

are really meaningful. What a warning to beware of fear, anger and aggression. We all know how negatively powerful these fealings could be and what devastating consequentiual damages could occur if one just let them concur their own reality.

But the most powerful and most meaningful "Jedi wisdom" is the one about the Force:

...For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship...

And I tell you...we are really Luminous beings...believe it or not cheers

Wow...and once again I'm left wondering what did (do) they (the makers, especially Lucas and his team) know. One may wonder...

...so does anyone here have an idea what did (do) "they" realy know???

malletzky
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:40 pm

I had heard that Spielberg and Lucas were sat down with Reagan and Gorby both. What They talked about exactly is a Mystery to everyone but the Participants. One can easily surmise that it was about getting the Word out for sure though...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Mercuriel wrote:I had heard that Spielberg and Lucas were sat down with Reagan and Gorby both. What They talked about exactly is a Mystery to everyone but the Participants. One can easily surmise that it was about getting the Word out for sure though...

Wink

In the late 80's - I heard (with my own ears) someone close to Steven Spielberg say that he was a very fearful person. What you said could be part of the reason. I think something bad happened in the 80's regarding the Alien and UFO thing. I'm thinking that formerly hopeful, trusting, corrupted, and deceived elites found out that they had been had - BIG TIME. During this time - I heard an elite say that 'A Storm is Coming'. I also knew someone who lived in a very exclusive neighborhood, and hobnobbed with the elites - and he was very afraid of the Alien and UFO phenomenon. When Henry Kissenger was finding out about all of the Alien and UFO stuff - he worked around the clock, would speak with no one, and was pretty much in another world (which did not appear to be a good one). I tend to think all of this is a monumental nightmare of a problem. I don't think it's good at all. I feel horribly tense and depressed as I study this phenomenon. Strange things are happening to me (which I will not discuss). I feel like a shot-up bomber that's going down fast. But I still think that the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth needs to be told to the whole damn world - whether we can handle it, or not.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 am