tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
burgundia
starninja
giovonni
mudra
Oliver
Carol
10 posters

THE FREEDOM ~ Oliver's thread from Avalon

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THE FREEDOM ~ Oliver's thread from Avalon Empty THE FREEDOM ~ Oliver's thread from Avalon

Post  Carol Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:41 pm

As this thread is 20 pages long and it is going to take some time to relocate it here is the link for those who would like to check it out. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17931&page=2

Oliver
    This is my first thread.
    I am opening it with one purpose only: to declare a Victory!
    Yes. A victory of all of you. A victory of Light over the dark. Of Love over the fear. I will be short.

The “swine flu” and the “vaccine”.

According to what we can see, more than 70 % of the population worldwide is REFUSING to take the vaccine. In some countries this percentage is up to 90%!
    Now, recall what THEY had done to convince us to take the vaccine: unprecedented propaganda with fear, threatening, lies, manipulations through their enormous number of media, their control over the politicians and governments, their international institutions like WHO. Every day, in top-news, on front pages, constantly, they tried to assure us voluntarily to destroy our health and lifes.

And, They failed! O, God, how they failed!

They failed such a way that they will nevermore be the same, as strong as so far. This was only one battle, but it is the decision-making battle. They lost their main weapon: Information area. Disinformation. They lost there were they were strongest – psychological wars – the battlefield for our souls. But, not anymore.
    Independent minds, people with unprecedented love and bravery used alternative media, internet, different ways of direct communication, they were smart, knowledgeable, they win fear, they acted inspiringly and they used truth and love as the only way in their campaign for Freedom. They succeed – most of the people are simply refusing to take the vaccine. Hahahaha..!

The beasts behind the plan to destroy the humanity once for all with the vaccines now know they are LOCATED by the greatest part of the humanity. They are now starting to feel fear, their favorite means of manipulation. They now know that the people around the world are suffering their hard lifes, but there is a new thought in their minds and hearts: “Aha, so it was true – they want to destroy us, me, my children…hmmmm!” A seed of suspicion was planted in their minds and hearts. It will grow and grow till the day when it blooms as a beautiful flower of Freedom. The process started, the mass awakening started. Nothing will be the same anymore.

And yes, faced with such an epic defeat, the beasts will now try to stop these independent ways of informing, they will also try to block the internet flow of real information. They already have plans for that. But they will not succeed. Even if they succeed, let us told them the next: If you block internet, know that, if necessary, we shall grown carrier pigeons and use them. And you will be defeated again. And, btw. Pigeons will sh.t exactly on your noses when flying over your sick heads!

My friends, it is all about Freedom. When we speak of Love, Truth, Beauty, Wisdom, Art, Compassion, Respect, Being – it is all about Freedom. For a tear for freedom is the bitterest pain that a human can experience. There is too much tears for freedom, too much pain, too much heads between hands in the corners of the dark room.

When I was younger, enthralled only with art, I meet a sentence by the great poet Friedrich Schiller: “Achieving political freedom is the greatest act of art”. It stroked me as thunder. Suddenly, everything was opened in front of my eyes. I saw the truth of this reality. I realized we are under tyranny. I felt the emotion of the bitterest tear in my corner of the room. But, it burnt such a fire in me that will not be stopped till I see freedom for this beautiful planet.

It is in you all. What brings you here is that flame of Freedom inside your hearts. Sometimes it can not be seen, but it is inside, quite and constant. It is impossible to extinguish that flame. There is no vaccine against it, since there can not be vaccine against the biggest cure for our souls – The Freedom. The Freedom to be a dignified participant into the eternity of the Universe. For Universe is accessible only for free beings – those who deserved it.

You are all free to be free. It is your destiny. Show me your Freedom.

Love&Respect

rhythm

dear Oliver so good to read your first post

and to feel that great passion of yours

the passion of feedom ....

i know that with regard to this you ...

have walked your talk in your personal

life ... i openly send you my high respect

to you and value your friendship beyond

measure ... i wish us all freedom

in our hearts... freedom to speak our truth and

to be free of fear that inhibits our

freedom ....

always in my heart rhythmmm

morguana

Beautiful first thread Oliver, freedom is what humans must take back.
    Free the heart and mind and the rest will follow.
    Bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rhythm
    dear Oliver so good to read your first post

and to feel that great passion of yours

the passion of feedom ....

i know that with regard to this you ...

have walked your talk in your personal

life ... i openly send you my high respect

to you and value your friendship beyond

measure ... i wish us all freedom

in our hearts... freedom to speak our truth and

to be free of fear that inhibits our

freedom ....

always in my heart rhythmmm

Rhythm, thank you, my dear lady. You read the passion behind my words in real way. My love&respect for you.

Oliver

Quote:
    Originally Posted by boudicca
    Beautiful first thread Oliver, freedom is what humans must take back.
    Free the heart and mind and the rest will follow.
    Bou x
    True, Bou. We must back it, and it started. It will come.

Love&Respect

lightbeing

Congrats on first thread, Oliver.

Free the mind ...

Peace and Respect to you my friend.

lightbeing

Oliver

YouTube- Richie Havens Freedom Woodstock 1969
    Yea!

greybeard

Well written Oliver and an important observation.
    Love Chris

lindabaker

A very passionate thread, good work, Oliver. You write from your heart. Please write more for us. Your thread resonated with me very much because I live in a country that was once free, and is no longer, and will be free again in a very short time. We remember. We will have it back. It will be a peaceful return to the original plan, borrowed from the Iroquois (Seneca) when my country (the US) was organized. The drumbeats are getting louder...

Luminari

Nice first thread Oliver.

Freedom is something that should be the sacred right of every entitee in creation, yet here on this plane of reality it is something we have to actively take back from those who think that they dominate us completely.

Be strong, stand your ground for what you know is right.

We can change the world, we do it every day with our thoughts.

Small actions can effect massive change.

rhythm

this link will not copy to paste so you have to click on it
    worth the effort tho ... excuse the double post i tried to get
    the link up to make it easyier for you .. but you have to click on ....

ah!! freedom this thread i shall spend some time i feel ...

let the cage of our own imprisonment fall away

and no longer be a prisoner un to ourselfes

love to here more from you Oliver .. on this very

important and relavent subject to these times ....

and days ahead....

respect , namaste rhythmm..
    i be back after contemplating im sure...

rhythm

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rhythm
    YouTube- Freedom Writers - I Have A Dream
    do check out other links by freedom writers ...
    YouTube- Freedom Writers - I Have A Dream

Oliver

Quote:
    Originally Posted by greybeard
    Well written Oliver and an important observation.
    Love Chris

Thank you Chris. You know, I woke up this morning with a smile, i just realized how big victory it is to have more than 70% of the population out of THEIR control. It is so promising. I knew I should express it...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lindabaker
    A very passionate thread, good work, Oliver. You write from your heart. Please write more for us. Your thread resonated with me very much because I live in a country that was once free, and is no longer, and will be free again in a very short time. We remember. We will have it back. It will be a peaceful return to the original plan, borrowed from the Iroquois (Seneca) when my country (the US) was organized. The drumbeats are getting louder...

Linda, you also write from your heart, It is inspiring short post. Yes - we remember! Yes - we will have it back. Drumbeats are in our hearts. It is better for THEM to know that so far we are still ready to forgive, but only so far...so it depend by THEM which way they will withdraw.

Love&Respect

Luminari
    Nice first thread Oliver.

Freedom is something that should be the sacred right of every entitee in creation, yet here on this plane of reality it is something we have to actively take back from those who think that they dominate us completely.

Be strong, stand your ground for what you know is right.

We can change the world, we do it every day with our thoughts.

Small actions can effect massive change.

Happy to see you here, buddy. Your light is needed. We are already changing the world. There is not much choice for the controllers to realize that they are not in control anymore. They only have an illusion of control. It is finished, now only the inertia is keeping them in power. It will soon be over.

Love&Respect

Oliver

So many people had died heroic fighting for Freedom with weapons in their hands, because they must.
    We need no weapons, our weapon is Love and Truth, for the last battle for Freedom is not the battle for our bodies, but for our souls. And we shall fight with souls.

Here is little omage for the freedom fighters. If it touch you and you got tears, know you win!

Love&Respect

YouTube- The Road To Freedom-chris de burgh

The Great Soul Leonard Cohen was inspired for this song by the freedim fighters (from faschism) from my region, but it is universal.

YouTube- Leonard Cohen - The Partisan

This is something you know, but see it again, this times with hearts.
    YouTube- Braveheart Freedom Speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG4ndbhOkpI

The Partisan

When they poured across the border
    I was cautioned to surrender,
    this I could not do;
    I took my gun and vanished.
    I have changed my name so often,
    I've lost my wife and children
    but I have many friends,
    and some of them are with me.

An old woman gave us shelter,
    kept us hidden in the garret,
    then the soldiers came;
    she died without a whisper.

There were three of us this morning
    I'm the only one this evening
    but I must go on;
    the frontiers are my prison.

Oh, the wind, the wind is blowing,
    through the graves the wind is blowing,
    freedom soon will come;
    then we'll come from the shadows.

Eugene Delacroix - Liberty Leading The People

Someone could say that the French Revolution was abused by the Illuminati. It is only partly true, but what I want to accent with posting this Symbol of Liberty is that so many people were ready to die for freedom. This unselfish energy of Love for Others is what is most important.

Love & Respect

Carmen
    A wonderful passionate first thread Oliver, congratulations. Freedom is the goal and freedom is the reward. Love what you wrote.

Love

Carmen

Oliver

Thank you, Carmen, you are very welcomed.
    Fire of Freedom is burning more and more.
    "Freedom soon will come" (Cohen)

Love&Respect

Oliver

Only a soul which has experienced a lack of Freedom can be so happy about it and play it this way.
    Yes, The Freedom is Beauty also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-mIHk2rM0Q

YouTube- Oscar Peterson - Hymn to Freedom

Rassouli - Joy of Freedom
    source:http://www.newdawncollections.com/ArtNouveau.htm

Freedom

Well said my Friend! Wonderful post...beautiful words....amazing pictures and songs!!! Freedom had meant so much to me for my entire life...since that very first breath....I have finally broken the chains that bind and have sprouted the wings to fly.....freedom to say.....freedom to think....freedom to live.....freedom2B......freedom4ALL......much Love and Light to You. Namaste

pineal-pilot-in merkabah

world wide realisation of the banking and finace
    sector and how it all works PTB 0 HUMANITY 1

world wide realisation of the cap and trade climate
    change scam, fraudelent facts and figures exposed
    world government now on the rocks PTB 0 HYMANITY 1

Last edited by Carol on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THE FREEDOM ~ Oliver's thread from Avalon Empty Re: THE FREEDOM ~ Oliver's thread from Avalon

Post  Carol Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:57 pm

bushycat
    Dear Oliver,
    Art describes what's going on, has gone on, might go on.
    You are free in knowing you ARE what's going on.
    You are freedom.
    We are freedom.
    And it changes everthing.

Thank you for such inspired words and a very timely thread.

P.S. The doves which land on my lawn will be my carrier pigeons.

Love Always,
    Bushycat

Oliver

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    KEEPING SCORE:
    world wide vaccine uptake PTB 0 HUMANITY 1

world wide realisation of the banking and finace
    sector and how it all works PTB 0 HUMANITY 1

world wide realisation of the cap and trade climate
    change scam, fraudelent facts and figures exposed
    world government now on the rocks PTB 0 HYMANITY 1

YouTube- Obi-Wan Kenobi Vs Darth Vader

Thank you for your contribution, Pineal
    This is all true you claim.
    The score will soon grow with geometrical progression.
    We, our generation, will witness the final liberation.
    And we will be the libertadores.
    Keep scoring, please.

Love&Respect

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Freedom
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYLvt...Freedom [H
    Freedom (what a beautiful name!!!), thank you very much.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bushycat
    Dear Oliver,
    Art describes what's going on, has gone on, might go on.
    You are free in knowing you ARE what's going on.
    You are freedom.
    We are freedom.
    And it changes everthing.

Thank you for such inspired words and a very timely thread.

P.S. The doves which land on my lawn will be my carrier pigeons.

Love Always,
    Bushycat
    Bushy, Freedom is Art, Art is Freedom. You are welcomed.
    Let doves be what they are - pure beauty.
    There are enough Pigeons of Freedom.
    Thank you.

Love&Respect

bushycat

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Oliver
    Bushy, Freedom is Art, Art is Freedom. You are welcomed.
    Let doves be what they are - pure beauty.
    There are enough Pigeons of Freedom.
    Thank you.

Love&Respect
    That's why the doves are my carrier pigeons, because they are pure beauty.
    I do not tell them what to carry.
    Yes, I agree Freedom is Art, and Art is Freedom.
    And we are art.
    xxBC

Mystique

Welcome dear Oliver to a very passionate group of folks. You are among friends here.

Phtha

Well said friend.
    I thank you for putting this swine flu sham and the victorious outcome into such nice and coherent thought forms. An art form in its own.

mudra
    Avalon Spiritual Mother

http://meditateindurban.org/images/101.jpg

I think it's Love that 's breaking loose for it can't be contained anylonger within the dichotomies
    of this plane.
    Freedom is He-art .
    Thank you Oliver for this most inspiring thread .

Love from me dear friend
    mudra

Malletzky

Hey dear friend, I'm glad you finaly decided to open your first thread here...and such an important one.

How true, this cycle is comming to an end...and we're really above to gain our freedom again...I gues, this is nothing more and nothing less that many of us cincerely desire from the bottom of our lighted hearts.

Thanks for being what you are...a friend, a lightholder...and much more then this !!! Let's get out freedom back together....

with
    malletzky

burgundia

Congratulations Oliver....your first thread has been rated with 5 stars...

Oliver

Mystique, Phtha, Mudra, Malletzky, Burgundia and all who participate in this thread – thank you my dear friends by my heart. I can feel your light and loving energy that inspires me. You are all beautiful.

I want to tell you something.
    Freedom should be deserved. We should all try to act, starting from our inner freedom to bring the freedom to those who are sleeping. It is being in service to the others. It is Love.

I know The Controllers have only the illusion of control. The “swine flu/vaccine” issues showed this in a most drastically way. They are loosing control over our minds and souls, they are becoming weaker and weaker and this is because many light and brave people are fighting them with love and truth, spreading valuable information across the globe.

The Truth born in love for others is most powerful thing. It can change everything, so many times truth changed governments, ideologies and historic events. Nothing can’t stop the Truth, especially not the system of disinformation, lies and manipulations that the controllers are ruling with. When a lie is facing the Truth it just disappears, it is atomized. I know this by my experience as a journalist, it always works, The Truth always win at the end. This is the turning point, decision-making time. It is up to us.

So, I want to propose something here. From the start of my presence on this free territory named Project Avalon, I realized that here is so much truthful and loving energy that should (and must) be spreaded worldwide. I sense that the mission of Avalon is to deliver truth for much more recipients than are present on this forum. There are so many brilliant and knowledgeable souls here and I am sure they can do much more for Freedom.

Since I am blocked to act as a journalist, I am trying to develop a different way of delivering the truth to the people (THEY simply can not stop the truth). What I did with the case of the vaccine is next: I used few excellent materials from Avalon (I will show them beneath) and I speaded it. I used Facebook, different connections, media contacts, e-mails…It worked, timing was good and after few days all the materials were at least mentioned in the main media in my country, some of them were even on the central news on a national TV. This is because the materials were just excellent, leaving no doubt about their autentity and argumentation.

So I appeal to you to do the same. If you want to fight for Freedom, you should do some efforts. First watch the media, see which ones are available to allow publishing Avalon like materials (Videos, articles, web-sites), watch as much media as possible for you: papers, TV, magazines, internet portals, use Facebook, Twitter etc. Notice who of the journalists have the potential and love for truth, find their e-mails, make a list of them.

Than send them to the journalists. Try to select the materials that are closer to the answers of the essential journalistic questions: Who, How, Where, When, Why... well argumented materials. Show respect to the journalists; show that you follow and appreciate their job and that you believe they are well doing their sublime task: telling and delivering the truth. Send them materials constantly (you can even create a new e-mail for this, with a different name) and be patient. Imagine a situation when the Truth came to the millions. It is life saving.

Also, send them to the politicians to whom you think are truth and freedom-lovers. Some Non-governmental organizations also, but be careful since most of them (not all) are not controlled by your Government, but from the Shadow Government. Professors, student`s and youth organizations are also available for The Truth. Make a list, find their e-mails, send them real materials. Be creative and constant. It will work. Somehow, directly or indirectly, some of the materials will be published, and than your sacred duty is done.

Know that The Truth is like seed – thrown on good soil it will grow with beautiful fruits, and know that all the people love The Truth – once they received it, they will spread it to much more people. Nothing can stop it. Knowing and spreading the truth is raising the planetary vibration to unseen levels. It is Freedom.
    Feel free to act free and be free.

This is my proposal for now; let us see what we can do.

Beneath are the materials I spread in my country. Use them. And find more.

Love&Respect

http://www.fluscam.com/HOME_files/H1...Newsletter.pdf

This deep deep loving song by the extraordinary singer Nina Simone is dedicated to the man who became a planetary symbol for fighting for Freedom with Love - Dr. Martin Luter King.
    Just listen how she love him and his work, not only in lyrics but something in her voice is so special for this song.

Love Doctor King of Love, Love Nina!

This is different, but strong enough. Jimi Hedrix: Freedom. Yeah!

YouTube- Experience Hendrix - Freedom

FREEDOM

You got my pride
    Hanging out of my bed
    You mess with my life
    So I bought my lead

Even mess with my children
    And you're screaming at my wife
    Get off of my back!
    If you wanna get out of here alive

Freedom, freedom
    Give to me
    That's what I need
    Freedom, freedom
    To live
    Freedom, freedom
    So I can give

You got my heart
    Speaking electic water
    You got my soul
    Screaming and hollering

You know you hooked my girlfriend
    You know the drug store man
    Well I don't need it now
    I'm just trying to slap it out of her hands

Freedom, freedom
    Give to me
    That's what I need
    Freedom, freedom
    To live
    Freedom, freedom
    That's what I need

You don't have to
    Say that you love me
    If you don't mean it
    You'd better believe

If you need me
    Or you just wanna bleed me
    Better stick in your dagger
    Someone else
    So I can leave, set me free!

Yeah, she's right
    Straight ahead
    Yep...straight up there
    Freedom, so I can live
    Freedom, so I can give...

Keep on pushing straight ahead...

Just to remind you:
    This little man with a stick and great soul defeated whole Empire with non-violence.
    He used Love.
    He used Truth.
    He used Will.
    He burnt the Freedom in the hearts of the people.
    Remember the little man with the stick.
    Remember what he did.
    Can you imagine?
    Can you?
    He defeated the Empire.
    At the end, they couldn`t do anything else
    than - to love him.
    He is Inspiration.
    He is Adoration.
    He is Mahatma.

My deepest bow, Bapu!

beren

Ouch!

Oliver

Quote:
    Originally Posted by beren
    YouTube- Little Bit Of Soul

Ouch!
    Thank you, Beren, for contribution.

Love&Respect

Some people think this way: since Freedom is given to all beings as their sovereign right in the process of life (which is true) they shouldn’t do anything else in the direction to protect that Freedom from all of the threatens.
    Conscious about Freedom is not Freedom itself.

It is true that The Freedom will come only from awareness and Love, but in this existentional reality the process of awakening and evolving unconditional Love is under the attack of so many negative forces, so we can consider this process as Freedom too.

The sacred right of every living entity is first to defend itself, in every reality.
    Should we allow to be vaccinated against “swine flu”?
    Should we allow Hitler to destroy your race?
    Should we allow to live in economic slavery, working only to pay bills and taxes?
    Should we stay blind for higher realms and our divine potential?

Our given Freedom is in danger, because we are also physically threatened by The System. Fighting for Freedom with Love and Truth in order the awakening and unconditional Love process to have all necessary (physical, political, economical. psychological, mental etc) conditions to reach their highest evolving. Our bodies are also part of our conscious, they are also sacred.

We are in this 3D realities with our bodies till we leave them. This 3D reality is threatened by The System of controllers who want to disable us for the higher dimensions. We should first liberate this reality, serving for others. Freedom is sacred as for angels so for plants. Fighting for Freedom is awakening and loving too.

Feel free to act free to be free.

Love &Respect.

Dantheman62

I think Helen Keller had total freedom, think about it.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17512

Oliver

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dantheman62
    I think Helen Keller had total freedom, think about it.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17512
    Thank you, Danteman, I am thinking
    I like this one, among all:

"Science has found a cure for most evils,
    but it has found no remedy for the worst of them all,
    the apathy of human beings."

Love&Respect

Dantheman62

I tried to pick my favorite quote from her but I really like all of them!
    And when I say she had total freedom, I meant that whatever she thought, came from inside her because she couldn't be tainted by the outside world by what she heard or saw, because she couldn't hear or see.
    Being deaf and blind made her very wise!

Oliver

I must tell you I didn`t know about her, Dante. Now, I am very interested.
    Sometimes, "handicaped" people has some special abilities.
    Her expirience is preciouse exactely because she couldn`t be tainted by the outside word...it is like seeing it from different dimension. The distance gives broader sight.

Dantheman62

Yep, here's her bio...

http://www.afb.org/Section.asp?SectionID=1&TopicID=129

Oliver

Thanks, I will see it.

THE FREEDOM ~ Oliver's thread from Avalon 101
    Oliver
    Oliver

THE FREEDOM ~ Oliver's thread from Avalon Empty Re: THE FREEDOM ~ Oliver's thread from Avalon

Post  Oliver Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:03 am

Carol, thank you for your effort.
    I see the thread obviousely can not be transferred as it was in the original.
    But, whatever, let us try to save what can be saved.

Greetings
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:26 am

There is no blissfulness more precious than freedom,
    than being a master of your own destiny.

- Osho

THE FREEDOM ~ Oliver's thread from Avalon Painting
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Sat May 01, 2010 2:55 am

Friends, today 5/01 is the Illuminati day.
    I propose you to congratulate them your way.
    I wish them penitence.

Greetings
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:33 pm

I just noticed The Freedom in the corner, covered with dust...ugh! Bad, bad feeling. Though here is only a small part of what I put in my original The Freedom thread from Old Avalon (http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17931), I will try to revive it. A dramatic quotation for a beginning:

You have a choice.
    Live or die.
    Every breath is a choice.
    Every minute is a choice.
    To be or not to be.

-Chuck Palahniuk

THE FREEDOM ~ Oliver's thread from Avalon Ophelia
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:42 am

Freedom and love go together. Love is not a reaction. If I love you because you love me, that is mere trade, a thing to be bought in the market; it is not love. To love is not to ask anything in return, not even to feel that you are giving something- and it is only such love that can know freedom.

- Jiddu Krishnamurti

THE FREEDOM ~ Oliver's thread from Avalon 10730256-lg
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:36 pm

The amount of happiness that you have
    depends on the amount of freedom you have in your heart.

-Thich Nhat Hanh

THE FREEDOM ~ Oliver's thread from Avalon NyAQj
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:29 pm

THE FREEDOM ~ Oliver's thread from Avalon P201PICA

Thank you for carrying on your awesome work Oliver .

Thubs Up

Much Love for you

Hugs

mudra

Last edited by mudra on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Good to see you here, Mudra.
    Thanks for the support.

Love&Respect
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:10 am

Grace is the beauty of form
    under the influence of freedom.

-Johann Friedrich Von Schiller

THE FREEDOM ~ Oliver's thread from Avalon 1-amazing-grace-fiona-jack
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:14 pm

I hope for nothing.
    I fear nothing.
    I am free.

- Nikos Kazantzakis (the author of Zorba The Greek)

THE FREEDOM ~ Oliver's thread from Avalon 8ec14181vlcsnap240
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:01 pm

cheers
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:57 am

giovonni wrote:

cheers

Signore Giovonny, I am very pleased to see you here, dear friend.
    Thank you for reminding me of this movie. I like it.

Love & Respect
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:02 am

It is good that you started your freedom tread. I thought about freedom. We may quote many wise one but we need to find what freedom means for us. I have realized that freedom for me means to have the courage to express who I am. To be free means that I don’t need to play a game, and as such, I can go against stereotypes and cultural norms that tell me how I should behave. Freedom comes from knowing myself, my limited thoughts and limited behaviors that were imposed upon me and let them go. Freedom, therefore, is to feel it all and have the courage to go against my belief system. Freedom comes from living my life to the fullest, loving without limitation, and expressing who I am without being concerned what others think. The rest is the history. Harp
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:38 am

starninja wrote:It is good that you started your freedom tread. I thought about freedom. We may quote many wise one but we need to find what freedom means for us. I have realized that freedom for me means to have the courage to express who I am. To be free means that I don’t need to play a game, and as such, I can go against stereotypes and cultural norms that tell me how I should behave. Freedom comes from knowing myself, my limited thoughts and limited behaviors that were imposed upon me and let them go. Freedom, therefore, is to feel it all and have the courage to go against my belief system. Freedom comes from living my life to the fullest, loving without limitation, and expressing who I am without being concerned what others think. The rest is the history. Harp

Thank you for your visit, Ninja. There are many aspects of freedom, many categories, if I can say so, from political to spiritual. Individual freedom is basic and most important, but there is a say "If only one is not free -- no one is free." Something like that.

We can all see you are a free being ready to fight for its freedom...and that's what counts. You have freedom to be who you are.

As for me, I though it is clear what freedom is. It is like air. If I am without it - I die.

Love&Respect
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:29 am

Can we really define what FREEDOM is? No. To each person it is something different, though there are a lot of people who share similar views up to a minute detail.

For a prisoner - being out of jail.
    For a teenager - being able to come home at night at the time he /she pleases.
    For a baby - not having to eat the food it despises.

..and these are only 3 examples on a personal level....
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:10 pm

burgundia wrote:Can we really define what FREEDOM is? No. To each person it is something different, though there are a lot of people who share similar views up to a minute detail.

For a prisoner - being out of jail.
    For a teenager - being able to come home at night at the time he /she pleases.
    For a baby - not having to eat the food it despises.

..and these are only 3 examples on a personal level....

Agree, Burgundia, thanks.
    However, there are some universally accepted freedom rights.
    Sounds prosaic, but they are crucial problem of this planet.
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Freedom is the right to tell people
    what they do not want to hear.

-George Orwell

THE FREEDOM ~ Oliver's thread from Avalon Communication
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:48 pm

Oliver wrote:Freedom is the right to tell people

-George Orwell

Like for example president Bush telling Americans that USA needs to invade Iraq to defend America's freedom?
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:56 pm

burgundia wrote:
    Oliver wrote:Freedom is the right to tell people

-George Orwell

Like for example president Bush telling Americans that USA needs to invade Iraq to defend America's freedom?

Nope, it is a different context. It wasn't true. When you have a truth -- than say it. The truth is freedom too.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Thank you for clearing it for me. In such case i agree... Very Happy
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:22 am

starninja wrote:It is good that you started your freedom tread. I thought about freedom. We may quote many wise one but we need to find what freedom means for us. I have realized that freedom for me means to have the courage to express who I am. To be free means that I don’t need to play a game, and as such, I can go against stereotypes and cultural norms that tell me how I should behave. Freedom comes from knowing myself, my limited thoughts and limited behaviors that were imposed upon me and let them go. Freedom, therefore, is to feel it all and have the courage to go against my belief system. Freedom comes from living my life to the fullest, loving without limitation, and expressing who I am without being concerned what others think. The rest is the history. Harp

I feel i didn't answer completely to this very positive provocation by Starninja. As I am trying to keep this small fire of freedom alive on this forum, I am also faced with my own reflection on what freedom is for me. I will try to explain.

For me, freedom is EVOLUTION, i.e., to have no borders of any kind to evolve to the full potential that our human beings are created for. All restrictions and supressions of freedom in all its manifestations -- political, economic, religious, psychological, spiritual, etc. -- have the final goal to prevent our further evolving as individuals and as collective.

I deeply believe these potentials were attacked from the very beginning of our creation, but however humanity, through individuals and groups, have found its ways to evolve, showing enormous power of its creative and spiritual energy. This is what is under attack when they restrict our freedoms, keeping whole population in poverty, fear, defocusing sensations, wrong ideologies, brutal sexism, degenerated arts, evil value systems, wars, economic catastrophes and much more.

They are attacking our belonging to the Universe (not only to our nations) as equal participants of the divine game of the existence. That's what freedom is to me -- to be fully present in the divine game, sharing our light wealth, beauty, love, knowledge, wisdom and conscience with our star brothers and sisters.

I believe the first condition to prevent these attacks is to get political freedom -- where the freedom is affected in most significant way. The great German poet Friedrich Schieller said, "The accomplishment of political freedom is the greatest achievement of art."

I don't believe any other system can prepare us for the NEXT LEVEL, except maybe a form of Anarchism, which means self-regulation, and highest responsibility and conscious of the individuals. This "system" would have minimum control and would be posted on the very border of the organized life in this dimension. It should be the launching point for our further evolution.

There are many other details that my freedom view embraces, but this is the core.

Love&Respect

Last edited by Oliver on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:48 am

Great post and great expression of your view what freedom means Oliver. Especially this part:

don't believe any other system can prepare us for the NEXT LEVEL, except maybe a form of Anarchism, which means self-regulation, and highest responsibility and conscious of the individuals. This "system" would have minimum control and would be posted on the very border of the organized life in this dimension. It should be the launching point for our further evolution.

is quite astonishing Thubs Up

btw...were you describing the MOA forum here cheers? Reading this passage over and over again, I just can't stop thinking that we, the curent members of the MOA, have somehow established a kind of Anarchism here. I find this forum realy self-regulated, self moderated, with highest responsibility and conscious of the individuals posting here.

And as a "system", I love the idea that the way how this forum has been maintained, could be seen as a launching point of our (humans) further evolution.

Once again, great post from a great mind. Thanks a lot dear friend.

with respect
    malletzky
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:17 am

Thanks Malletzky,

So this is why are we here at MOA Thubs Up

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 am