tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Season's greetings and ... a little more

mudra
    mudra

Season's greetings and ... a little more  Empty Season's greetings and ... a little more

Post  mudra Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Season's greetings and ... a little more  Tumblr_kvmzbvudPn1qav8geo1_400

Once in your life, in the Mists ,you find people who can completely turn your world around.
    You tell them things that you hardly could say to other souls.
    You share hopes for the future, visions that you all wish to come true, goals not yet achieved and your concerns for Mother Earth and humanity .
    When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will understand your excitement.
    They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself.
    Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful.
    There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only Love and respect when they are around.
    You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are.
    The things that would seem insignificant to most people such as a silly note on a page , a song or reflection become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of times long gone come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being a fresh new born soul again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant.
    Laughter becomes part of daily life .
    Some exchanges on a post or two during the day or a little chat with them helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face.
    In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby.
    Things that may not interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to those persons who are so special to you.
    You think of these people on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon.
    They have become part of your family.
    You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible.
    You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it amazes you.
    You find strength in knowing you have found true friends and possibly soul mates who will remain loyal to the end.
    Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile.
    Hope and security comes in knowing that they are a part of life , that you share a common vision and that you will walk the path all the way through.

Thanks for being these wonderfull people to me.

adapted from a post I found on this inspiring blog : http://jabbey.tumblr.com/

Merry Christmas to everyone of you .

I Love You All

Hugs

mudra
    newel
    newel

Season's greetings and ... a little more  Empty Re: Season's greetings and ... a little more

Post  newel Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Beautiful mudra. My best wishes to you and everyone on this board.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Season's greetings and ... a little more  Empty Re: Season's greetings and ... a little more

Post  Carol Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:40 pm

mudra, I think you said it all
    and there is truly very little I can add
    other then how deeply appreciative I am to have met you here
    along with so many friends.
    Mahalo nui loa friend - friends.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Season's greetings and ... a little more  Heart-quartz-wire-wrap

Thank You metaw and thank You Carol .
    I hold you dearly in my Heart .

Keep that beautifull Light of yours shining.
    It is a true blessing to make this journey with you.

Love from me
    Hugs

mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Nice work Mudras Mudras
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:04 am

A GIGGLE with the GOATS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4_EdJ-XkUA

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:32 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Season's greetings and ... a little more  Xmas_xmas-chair-puppy

Fun links for free movies and TV shows.

www.hulu.com
    www.syfy.com
    www.ch131.com

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:32 am