tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
burgundia
immortalisdolor
icecold
Carol
8 posters

RUSSIA NOW

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

RUSSIA NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: RUSSIA NOW

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:51 pm

After reading the transcript of the interview with Putin in that link, as far as I can discern, showing sincerity in the answers,
    I was reminded of my research (New moon eclips and Putin) on this man, the Russian president, of which I've shared the outcome here
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7656-grandmaster-putin-russia-earns-20-bln-recovers-stocks-of-its-companies#110187
    regarding his purpose as president: to perform diplomatic acrobatics and achieve a political balance and peace-making of some sort.

At the end of that transcript (and this post) there's this tubby, which I think is valuable in showing how now 2 parties: president Putin
    and president Obama (read the US and Russia) are negotiating joining forces in a war against Islamic terrorism. How ironic, when hearing
    of this, after Putin's explanations of the US-intention (false flags attempts possibly) terrorizing the lives of the Ukraine people and blaming
    Russia.

Doesn't it always involve manipulation and efforts to join forces against a 3rd party... when that 3rd party is a declared enemy,
    necessary for an evil agenda to be played out? Like the Nazi condemning of the Jewish community, in the 3rd decennial of the
    last century in Germany and similar but 70 years later: the enemy created by that disastrous 9-11-2001, where humanity shook
    on its foundation for it being virtually visible to the whole world? An enemy of which animosity we are assured, in practices con-
    tinued to this day by people driven to ask questions like those of the interviewer in this video? There's really nothing new under
    the sun. Thank heaven the sun is processing transformational energies passing through it, as a lens.... and so are we,
    exposed to its rays sunny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lZJMjwddXQ
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

RUSSIA NOW - Page 3 Empty The Russian banking system controlled by the west !!!!!!!

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:01 am

http://fortruss.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/the-russian-banking-system-has-been.html

SNIP
    "We are told that for the successful implementation of the monetary policy, the Bank of Russia needs an "independent" status. As in the physical world there is no absolute vacuum, there is no absolute independence in the social world. If we talk about the Bank of Russia, it is completely dependent on the Federal reserve system of the USA. No conspiracy here. The Bank of Russia operates as a "currency exchange", its international reserves are formed with US dollars, which is a product of the "printing press" of the Fed. And our "national" ruble — is only a "green" dollar piece of paper, repainted in other colors. "

SNIP
    "The events in Ukraine have become a litmus test, which revealed the true nature of the Russian banking system. One of its main features is that it is not controlled by Russian government. Who controls it then? Maybe the Central Bank of the Russian Federation? Perhaps. But the CBR is an institution not controlled by the executive, legislative or judicial authorities of the Russian Federation. "

"It is an example of a law of extraterritorial effect. Many countries made interstate agreements with the United States, which provide that not the banks themselves, but appropriate agencies will be accountable to Washington. In the case of Russia, it is assumed that each bank would report to Washington individually. I will not elaborate further on this interesting story. The reader understands that Russia is ultimately losing control over its banking system, it has been hijacked by the Fed and the US State Department. With that said the statement by the head of Sberbank, German Gref, made last week, looks quite natural. "

Folks I have been saying for some times on another thread that there are certain things in the behavior of the Kremlin that are very suspicious .

1)The fact that the Russian Central Bank is probably controlled by the Federal Reserve of the USA .
    2) The fact that Putin refers to the openly unfriendly USA and EU as " our partners " even after they spent 5 billions instigating a coup d'etat in Kiev .
    3) The fact that Putin has been reported to be friend of Arch criminal Kissinger .
    4) Despite the fact that , the tribe has been responsible of unbelievable numbers of death people in Russia and Ukraine due to the Zionist control of all aspects of the Bolshevik Period , Putin
    seems to be friendly to israel and the International Zionist Crime Syndicate .
    5) This is a personal note , In 2012 my wife and I visited St Petersburg and Moskow , but we were monitored and followed everywhere we went . How is this possible ? We are object of interest because we outed some important zionist scam in Australia . How is this of interest to the Russian Secret Services if they are really independent from other countries interference ?
    6) There were chemtrails spraying in Moskow I got quite a few photographs .
    7) The USA and Russia still cooperate in rocket space exploration ( A farce in my view ) .
    Cool After Stan Dejo presentation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=12&v=aaxo1Aq-9mU , It can be assumed , after over 50 years , that Russia has it's own UFO because one of their scientist was involved in the successful antigravity research .
    9) Putin and Russia participate in the scam that is the petrol exploration when in reality alternatives
    to using fossil fuels have been discovered .
    10) RT ( Russia Today is directly financed by the Kremlin ) I suggest you readers to log in and
    when a proper subject is available , try to write something very critical of the Apartheid state and then watch how fast the comment will disappear from view !
    In conclusion , I like Putin , but he could be another face of the same zionist medal and this cold war
    BLS could be just a staged events .
    With the very high probability that all Russian banks are controlled directly or indirectly by the Reserve Bank , it is also probable that Putin is a puppet remote controlled or an actor playing a scripted part .
    The choice is the crooked system in place now or a crooked system formed by Brics and controlled by the same bunch of criminals in charge now .

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

RUSSIA NOW - Page 3 Empty The Elite Killed Putin…. Lyudmila Putin: “My Husband Was Assassinated and is Dead”

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:02 pm

SNIP
    "Last Year WorldTruth.Tv published an article titled ‘NWO Attempted Assassination of Vladimir Putin, But Got the Wrong Plane‘ and i got a lot of slack for publishing the truth. Now the elite have completed their agenda, they actually got to Vladimir Putin and he was killed and replaced with a body double.
    The German newspaper Die Welt published a sensational interview with former First Lady of Russia Lyudmila Putina.

My husband, unfortunately, have long been dead. I have to admit it publicly, because I could no longer see what is happening on his behalf. It’s terrible people. They did not stop at nothing. I am afraid that now they will kill me and daughters as well as killed him.
    Our family was not exactly perfect. When I got married, I was in love with intelligence officers. But the reality was quite different. Putin was a vile, cruel man, a tyrant. He never considered me, simply did not notice my existence. I needed it only for reference and the composition of the family as a mother for his children. I find it hard to talk about it, but Putin beat me, humiliated, made fun of me. Life with him was torture.

I tried to fight, not just going to file for divorce. But this man did not have anything sacred. To silence me, he handed me over to a psychiatric clinic. I went through all the circles of hell … narcotics, psychotropic substances, bullying. For a long time I was locked up in prison for a long time and I never saw sunlight never seen people. I still remember it with horror. "

continues at

http://worldtruth.tv/the-elite-killed-putin-lyudmila-putin-my-husband-was-assassinated-and-is-dead/
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:00 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:  SNIP
    "Last Year WorldTruth.Tv published an article titled  ‘NWO Attempted Assassination of Vladimir Putin, But Got the Wrong Plane‘ and i got a lot of slack for publishing the truth. Now the elite have completed their agenda, they actually got to Vladimir Putin and he was killed and replaced with a body double.
    The German newspaper Die Welt published a sensational interview with former First Lady of Russia Lyudmila Putina.

My husband, unfortunately, have long been dead. I have to admit it publicly, because I could no longer see what is happening on his behalf. It’s terrible people. They did not stop at nothing. I am afraid that now they will kill me and daughters as well as killed him.
    Our family was not exactly perfect. When I got married, I was in love with intelligence officers. But the reality was quite different. Putin was a vile, cruel man, a tyrant. He never considered me, simply did not notice my existence. I needed it only for reference and the composition of the family as a mother for his children. I find it hard to talk about it, but Putin beat me, humiliated, made fun of me. Life with him was torture.

I tried to fight, not just going to file for divorce. But this man did not have anything sacred. To silence me, he handed me over to a psychiatric clinic. I went through all the circles of hell … narcotics, psychotropic substances, bullying. For a long time I was locked up in prison for a long time and I never saw sunlight never seen people. I still remember it with horror. "

continues at

http://worldtruth.tv/the-elite-killed-putin-lyudmila-putin-my-husband-was-assassinated-and-is-dead/

This was published by a Ukrainian magazine. This story is a fabrication. Putin , as many other prominents, has his doubles. Do you really believe that his former wife would have told such a story and lived in peace?
    This photo is quite interesting. The veins on his right (for us left) temple seem to have exactly the same shape though Putin looks different. i think that from time to time they inject fillers in his face.

RUSSIA NOW - Page 3 5758351-wladimir-putin-643-474
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

RUSSIA NOW - Page 3 Empty Putin

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:07 am

Thanks Burgundia . So even " Welt " publishes propaganda anti Putin .
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:22 am

enemyofNWO wrote:

Thanks Burgundia . So even " Welt " publishes propaganda anti Putin .

Practically all westerm media publish anti-Putin propaganda.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:11 pm

Putin's warning at the St Petersburg international economic forum 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:51 pm

Reaction From Moscow Following The Assassination Of Their Ambassador

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmbNrTNH00I

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:31 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:20 am

Russian Ambassador to Turkey Assassinated: The Facts, Motives & Beneficiaries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJyvHzrfIKQ

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:58 am

burgundia
    burgundia

RUSSIA NOW - Page 3 Empty St. Petersburg Drivers Report Strange GPS Problems in City Center

Post  burgundia Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:07 am

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/drivers-in-st-petersburg-report-gps-problems-in-city-center-56653

Drivers in St. Petersburg are reporting strange problems with their GPS navigators in the city center, suggesting that an issue already recorded in Moscow has moved to Russia's "cultural capital."

The drivers complain that their navigators show them as located near Pulkovo airport on the city's outskirts, despite the fact that they are actually driving in the center, several Russia news outlets reported Tuesday.

According to the Paper news website, some drivers even say their navigation systems direct them to Pulkovo whenever they selected a destination in the city center.

A similar problem emerged in Moscow earlier this year: Drivers passing by the Kremlin saw their navigation software "teleport" them to the Vnukovo or Domodedovo airports, both outside of Moscow.

A Moscow-based technology blogger investigated the problem, and concluded that a powerful transmitter operating at random times inside the Kremlin was "spoofing" geolocation signals on the L1 frequency commonly used by civilian devices.

Read more about mysterious GPS glitches near the Kremlin.

Although it isn't immediately clear why these glitches are now occurring in St. Petersburg, Paper suggested they might be connected with a recent visit by President Vladimir Putin. Putin came to Petersburg to take part in meetings of the High Eurasian Economic Council and the Collective Security Treaty Organization, held on Dec. 25-26.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:47 pm

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:56 pm