tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

A Bielek's credibility - is there any ?

golfsierra
    golfsierra

A Bielek's credibility - is there any ? Empty A Bielek's credibility - is there any ?

Post  golfsierra Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:53 pm

Carol wrote:
    golfsierra wrote:
    Carol wrote:Okay, this thread is about the Missile Launch

and then I'll address the issue about Al Bielek briefly.

Next, Dan. Paola Harris is a close personal friend of mine and a world-renown photojournalist in the Exopolotics and Ufology field. She has done dozens of interviews all in person and all recorded so everything is transcribed word-for-word. Since she actually sits down with each of the people she interviews she also is in a situation where she has become close friends with many of these notables and cross checks information with other well known “credible” people in the field. Paola has an excellent sense of who is lying and will not publish or print something she senses is bogus. She did interviews with Al and Dan. Her interviews are valid and these individuals, in her professional opinion and with her wide varied background (which is immense) are on the up-and-up. Anyone can debunk someone else, but debunking doesn’t mean that information presented to her wasn’t true.

As I'm the one who reviews and edits many of these unpublished transcripts I can also validate that the information she has is valid.
    Would you mind to join a discussion about the credibility of Alfred Bielek ?
    I don't know how your friend Paola Harris is able to find out by her senses, if other people are credible or lying, and frankly I don't care. But me and my colleagues have done a solid 5-year investigation into Alfred Bielek's claims about his alleged participation in the Philadelphia Experiment and proved him to be a liar. I chose to develop knowledge from facts instead of believing into something, what is your position if you had the choice ?

Best regards,

Golf Sierra
    Then we should start a new thread on this as I love facts... as long as they are just that, facts. Having worked with the scientific model it is also well known that facts can be used to skew information and present a picture entirely different at times to make a slanted point of view. I bring to the table numerous transcripts from a variety of sources who worked on the inside. And some personal first hand contactee information.
    What are your sources? And please feel free to start your thread on this as I would look forward to reading what you wish to share.
    Would you like to start with this?

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=gschelm@libero.it&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
    Hi Carol,

So I started this new topic as you suggested. First I'd like to know what your intentions were when you posted my email address through the google search link that you provided, despite I choose not to put it online for all to see in my forum profile ?

I don't care much about the email address, deleting lots of spam emails on a daily basis, however, your action made me wondering.

BTW: How was your trip to West Hawaii www.westhawaiitoday.com ? Was ist much hotter than in Headingley, Winnipeg ? Cool

Best regards,

Golf Sierra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

A Bielek's credibility - is there any ? Empty Re: A Bielek's credibility - is there any ?

Post  Carol Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:25 pm

Actually, in checking out your address I was curious as to what you had written on Al and am looking forward to the info you have to share. Since it was already listed and public info your links seemed a good place to check into the data you have already posted on the net. As for West Hawaii, I'm pretty much out there for everyone to see as I even go by my first name here - where many others choose not too. And having been a public figure in other parts of the US it doesn't much matter given how there really is no privacy for anyone who takes the time to look. Everyone knows I live in Hawaii. It's no secret. I've never been in Winnipeg. Why do you ask?

Where did you want to start? I've read Al's website and unpublished transcripts and watched him on youtube videos. His story is way out there on the limb but my background allows for an open mind with respect to the unusual as one of my degrees is in Transpersonal Psycology and involved a lot of research into the paranormal. I had never heard of the info Al presented until a few years back and was quite doubtful to his credibility. He doesn't come across the best on his youtube interview either as one can clearly see he bumbles about a bit. But having observed a time traveler up close and personal.. he was a bit that way as well.

When someone makes such a poor witness, personally, for myself I like to check out other data for corroboration. I do have on hand Col Corso's last interview on DVD along with his books and know other time travelers. In comparing that info to what Al had to say... "some" of his info fits in with others have reported.

I guess my primary interest is in time travel itself and how it has been used by the government as two of the characters in the scifi book I'm in the middle of writing are time travelers.

So anything you have on this topic is of interest to me.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mountainman
    mountainman

A Bielek's credibility - is there any ? Empty Re: A Bielek's credibility - is there any ?

Post  mountainman Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:22 pm

" We have witnessed this same twisted logic in the emails and message board posts of our detractors. It goes like "So what Bielek lied. Why don't you leave him alone?", or "The only reason you're attacking Bielek is you can't make up you're own story!" Hmmmm. The point comments like this are missing is that we're not here to "make-up" stories. There is no need to make-up stories as the real world contains enough real mystery and wonder on its own without concocting lies on the graves of heroes or wasting people's time with half-baked sci-fi physics just to try to hook 'em into some sociological consciousness experiment. "

So true.. It is ' High' time people started facing the truth..., not their dreams of truth![b][u]
    mountainman
    mountainman

Post  mountainman Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 pm

Carol wrote:

But having observed a time traveler up close and personal.. he was a bit that way as well.

When someone makes such a poor witness, personally, for myself I like to check out other data for corroboration.

And the evidence is where?
    Would you care to put it on these boards before you are "bumped" off like some true 'whistle- blowers!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Mountainman, I've repeatedly shared my experience here on the forum and am not a whistle blower, nor pretend to be so. I just happen to personally know several people who are. Their stories are already out there all over the internet as well and/or written in their books.

I did put together over 57 pages of links on many of these people at AV1 and have not had the time to move the links here. Since this project took several years some links no longer work and need to be updated. This thead was to discuss Al.

I'm curious as to what others discovered about him.

golfsierra
    golfsierra

Post  golfsierra Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:23 pm

Hi Carol,

thank you for giving me the opportunity to straigthen out some things about Alfred Bielek. I'm busy during the week, but promise to post more on the next weekend. For the time beeing, all who want to join this discussion are welcomed to read through the following material as background information:

http://www.bielek.com/ which used to be a joint venture between Michael Houtzager and Al Bielek. They split some years ago and I can tell some info from Houtzager about why this happened.

http://www.philadelphia-experiment.com/ which is the real official (and authorized by Bielek) website containing most of what is available at Houtzagers site.

And finally http://www.bielek-debunked.com/ which presents the outcome of a five-year investigation into the claims made by Al Bielek.

Best regards,

Golf Sierra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:57 pm

I really appreciate your sharing this info as his story is one of the more intricate unusual cases I've ever come across. It's difficult to sort out what is real and what may be disinfo. Yet, I've discovered over the years that people who believe their stories (even if the story is pure confabulation) tend to tell a credible tale that is often believed by people who don't have all of the facts. So facts are important and the more factual data available the easier it is to get a grasp on what really happened.

And having been a psychotherapist for a number of years........ the stories that are true that I've listened to would not be believed by the average person. Truth can be stranger then fiction. So I really do have an open mind when exploring what people have to say about their personal experiences. I'll spend some time readying your links and thank you for offering to share what you know as well.

golfsierra
    golfsierra

A Bielek's credibility - is there any ? Empty How it began

Post  golfsierra Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:05 pm

Despite bielek-debunked.com often was criticized by the pro-Bielek fraction as an attempt to discredit Al Bielek credibility, it is until now the only thorough investigation into his claims about his involvement in the Philadelphia Experiment. In the late 1990s, PX researcher Andrew Hochheimer (http://www.softwareartist.com/philexp.html) ran an email list, where interested people got together to exchange their views and information about the Philadelphia Experiment (PX). Beside book sources, the internet had become a very busy place during the 1990s, especially through many boards, forums and web sites dealing with the UFO phenomenon and so-called urban legends.
    Our group came across so many web sites parotting Bielek's speeches that we could not omitt him as a possible vital factor affecting our research efforts.
    Beside Marshall Barnes, Fred Houpt an myself, there were some other 4-5 very active people on that email list, and we decided to put Bielek's statements to a test. The aim was to either find proof for his version of his story (which we thought we could achieve) or to find out about him lying, which was a disappointment for all of us.
    So, Bielek's military career, his family and his previous activities became subjects of our investigation. The picture material still available on Michael Houtzagers web site was another loose end to trace back, which we partially could achieve. According to Houtzager, the pictures were provide to him by Preston Nichols and Alfred Bielek. I will begin with a very easy thing to verify for you. You can find the details at the corresponding web pages on bielek-debunked.com.

The Final Briefing Hoax
    On Houtzagers web site, there is the picture of the "Final Briefing" of the PX Test Crew which according tho Bielek's statement was held onboard of the USS Eldridge (DE173) just before the experiment was conducted (http://www.bielek.com/ab_edcameron.htm, in the middle of the page "Final briefing inside the USS Eldridge August 9, 1943. Lecturer - A. Yaglu. Don Thor, Oscan Schneider, Lawrence Schmidt (Maxon Electronics Corp.)").

A Bielek's credibility - is there any ? Finalbrief

There is a DE-class ship mooring a the piers of Albany, NX, the USS Slater (http://www.ussslater.org/). I sent a photo to the guys maintaining that ship as a WWII museum. The result was amazing: There simply is not a single room that has the size of the room shown on the picture onboard of this ship ! Beside this, you can see Neon lighting installed, but as we were told by the Navy experts, Neon lights were not built into Navy ships before the early 1960s ! So how can the photo "Final Briefing" show the test crew of 1943 onboard of a DE-class ship ?

This is something very easy to be verified by anybody of you: Just sent a copy of that "Final Briefing" picture to the people of the USS Slater and ask, if there is such a room onboard of a ship of that type. And don't forget to ask about the Neon lights on the ceiling. You can do that by email, just from your desk, or you can visit the ship in NY and find out yourself.

I'm looking forward to your comments. Cool

Best regards,

Golf Sierra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Hi golf. I've been having a bit of problem with my computer that last few days and am now reading the links you provided. However, I also found the whole soul transfer info somewhat suspect.

"The classic thought model of Schroedinger's Cat (click here http://www.lassp.cornell.edu/ardlouis/dissipative/Schrcat.html for an explanation) had previously stated that when the measurement is taken that the alternate outcome ceases to exist because the wave function that describes it collapses. This is called the Copenhagen interpretation - http://www.aip.org/history/heisenberg/p09.htm. The difference between it and the Everett/Wheeler hypothesis is that with Copenhagen the alternate outcome ceases to be real. With Everett/Wheeler, the alternate outcome continues to be real but in another universe or timeline. This is where the important factor come in that has been missed even by supporters of the Everet/Wheeler solution for time travel such as David Duestch (see related comments from a sci-fi fan here - http://www.physics.northwestern.edu/classes/2001Spring/135-1/Projects/1/pam's%20page%20final.htm ) in either case the universe only allows one outcome per time line. Or another way to put it is that multiverse only allows one outcome per universe. Schroedinger's Cat proves the Everett/Wheeler version of time travel is the only one that's real. In other words, time travel always involves parallel universes. You cannot do time travel and not end up in a parallel universe. Period. The physicists that say otherwise are relying on hidden assumptions and haven't applied the quantum mechanics to the problem or done the detailed analysis on the temporal aspects. You can tell that when they talk about closed time-like loops (or curves) as if they'll actually return you to your exact point of origin in spacetime and haven't realized that hyperdimensionally you're really talking about a backward movement in time similar to a "slinky loop", and not a two dimensional loop." http://www.bielek-debunked.com/LJames.html

This seems accurate and was described as such by Andrew Basiago. We do know per Col Corso that time travel exists and has been used by secret government programs that we know of also via Basiago since the 60s. Given various UFO crashes in the 40s and other documentation, the public knows that the military has had access to back engineering of UFO crafts for a good 70 years plus.

On to read more at the links you provided.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:16 am

golfsierra wrote:Despite bielek-debunked.com often was criticized by the pro-Bielek fraction as an attempt to discredit Al Bielek credibility, it is until now the only thorough investigation into his claims about his involvement in the Philadelphia Experiment. In the late 1990s, PX researcher Andrew Hochheimer (http://www.softwareartist.com/philexp.html) ran an email list, where interested people got together to exchange their views and information about the Philadelphia Experiment (PX). Beside book sources, the internet had become a very busy place during the 1990s, especially through many boards, forums and web sites dealing with the UFO phenomenon and so-called urban legends.
    Our group came across so many web sites parotting Bielek's speeches that we could not omitt him as a possible vital factor affecting our research efforts.
    Beside Marshall Barnes, Fred Houpt an myself, there were some other 4-5 very active people on that email list, and we decided to put Bielek's statements to a test. The aim was to either find proof for his version of his story (which we thought we could achieve) or to find out about him lying, which was a disappointment for all of us.
    So, Bielek's military career, his family and his previous activities became subjects of our investigation. The picture material still available on Michael Houtzagers web site was another loose end to trace back, which we partially could achieve. According to Houtzager, the pictures were provide to him by Preston Nichols and Alfred Bielek. I will begin with a very easy thing to verify for you. You can find the details at the corresponding web pages on bielek-debunked.com.

The Final Briefing Hoax
    On Houtzagers web site, there is the picture of the "Final Briefing" of the PX Test Crew which according tho Bielek's statement was held onboard of the USS Eldridge (DE173) just before the experiment was conducted (http://www.bielek.com/ab_edcameron.htm, in the middle of the page "Final briefing inside the USS Eldridge August 9, 1943. Lecturer - A. Yaglu. Don Thor, Oscan Schneider, Lawrence Schmidt (Maxon Electronics Corp.)").

A Bielek's credibility - is there any ? Finalbrief

There is a DE-class ship mooring a the piers of Albany, NX, the USS Slater (http://www.ussslater.org/). I sent a photo to the guys maintaining that ship as a WWII museum. The result was amazing: There simply is not a single room that has the size of the room shown on the picture onboard of this ship ! Beside this, you can see Neon lighting installed, but as we were told by the Navy experts, Neon lights were not built into Navy ships before the early 1960s ! So how can the photo "Final Briefing" show the test crew of 1943 onboard of a DE-class ship ?

This is something very easy to be verified by anybody of you: Just sent a copy of that "Final Briefing" picture to the people of the USS Slater and ask, if there is such a room onboard of a ship of that type. And don't forget to ask about the Neon lights on the ceiling. You can do that by email, just from your desk, or you can visit the ship in NY and find out yourself.

I'm looking forward to your comments. Cool

Best regards,

Golf Sierra

Well, having my morning coffee here A Bielek's credibility - is there any ? 187111
    I came upon this thread. Then I got to this post...interesting. So, my question here is natural......who is "your group", and seriously, due to this research you have seemed to be so thorough with, what it the goal here? I personally know time travel is real. In fact it's within the time lines of history if you dig deep enough. What is the goal of your "group"? To debunk Al, or debunk time travel?
    golfsierra
    golfsierra

Post  golfsierra Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:50 pm

The answer was posted here:
    golfsierra wrote:Despite bielek-debunked.com often was criticized by the pro-Bielek fraction as an attempt to discredit Al Bielek credibility, it is until now the only thorough investigation into his claims about his involvement in the Philadelphia Experiment.
    So, Bielek's military career, his family and his previous activities became subjects of our investigation.
    The investigation was not to prove or disprove the PX, or time travel or UFOs, just to clarify whether Bielek was telling the truth or not.

Best regards,

Golf Sierra

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:51 am