tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
THEeXchanger
TRANCOSO
devakas
firefly
orthodoxymoron
Aquaries1111
Eartheart
Floyd
mudra
Jenetta
burgundia
Sanicle
Carol
Micjer
18 posters

2012 London Olympics ... Fake Alien Invasion Planned??

Micjer
    Micjer

2012 London Olympics ... Fake Alien Invasion Planned?? - Page 5 Empty Re: 2012 London Olympics ... Fake Alien Invasion Planned??

Post  Micjer Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:03 pm

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=219609

Check out post # 6 on this thread.

Did anyone catch the inverted crosses in the closing ceremony? That was creepy indeed.
    Floyd
    Floyd

2012 London Olympics ... Fake Alien Invasion Planned?? - Page 5 Empty Re: 2012 London Olympics ... Fake Alien Invasion Planned??

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:04 am

Micjer wrote:There is discussion of course on David Icke forum about the satanic symbology of the closing ceremonies. Pheonix rising out of the fire, white blocked pyramid, Annie Lennox's bizarre dress etc.

isnt that because they are all stoned or on the dole with too much much time on their hands!

I think if one wanted to one could find symbology for anything in anything anywhere.

I severely doubt the creative designers of the show are 'satanic' whatever that means given satan is only mentioned a couple of times here and there in a few passages. but We could write to to them and ask them about their subliminal 'satanic' messages lol. Satan is largely a Christian controlling mechanism isnt it?

In fact here is his email address so I may just ask him myself.
    kim@kimgavin.com

Dear Mr gavin

do you work for the Devil and where you manipulated to put 'satanic' messages into the closing ceremony etc etc etc

Last edited by Floyd on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:55 am

Floyd wrote:...I think if one wanted to one could find symbology for anything for anything anywhere.

How true. Take for the example the lights on the olympic stadium in London. The whole construction of each and every light holder, with the light on the top, looks like a pyramide with the big eye on the top watching (lightning) Wink

Should we all believe that this has to do something with the freemasons? I wouldn't say so. Or does it Wink ?

Much respect
    Mall
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:58 am

malletzky wrote:
    Floyd wrote:...I think if one wanted to one could find symbology for anything in anything anywhere.

How true. Take for the example the lights on the olympic stadium in London. The whole construction of each and every light holder, with the light on the top, looks like a pyramide with the big eye on the top watching (lightning) Wink

Should we all believe that this has to do something with the freemasons? I wouldn't say so. Or does it Wink ?

Much respect
    Mall
    I thought they were Toblerones!

The Illuminated Order of Secret Toblerone eaters.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:16 am

I have a member of my family that was part of the end show. Quite a major part. They know there is sh*t going on, but I know for a fact they don't do any of that sort of sh*t. But it can be as bad as what people say. They are many steps ahead of the rest of us because they are playing the music. Stop dancing to their tunes and you will find that you are just as good a singer as anyone.

They are also connected with a certain royal family member and it all appears to be good stuff.

I gotta agree with Floyd on this. You can find what you like in what you like. We shouldn't started making symbols and signs in the first place. Even an Om.

I also think that the games was a celebration of what had already happen the after the announcement of london getting the games, I accept that there is multilevel stuff going on, but I think some people have soo little to do in their lives that they are part of the show.

Creating a different future will drown out the music and is the only way to really change the paradigm for good.

Lawless

t
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am

Forgive me for being a little off topic . You should read this about gold medalists with positive results that have been allowed to keep the medals .
    It is an eternal battle of the drugs versus the electronic and chemical detectors . As soon as a new drug is used , new electronic detectors come out for the purpose of discovering it . Would be a be a better idea to actually decriminalaze all of the drugs ? Then there is the festival of Jingoism with national anthems and most competitors working for the Army , Police , Air force , Navy etc ,etc. the initial Olympic spirit is gone out of the window with the sponsors , the national anthem and the military.

http://www.iraq-war.ru/article/275987

SNIP
    "Carl Lewis's positive test covered up

By Jacquelin Magnay
    April 18 2003
    http ://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/04/17/1050172709693.html

There were more than 100 positive tests for Black US athletes who won 19 Olympic medals in 2000, yet they kept their medals. What about Olympics 2012? Oh, yes we will learn about that in 12 years!

Olympic Black legend Carl Lewis is among more than 100 American athletes involved in a cover-up of drug use, documents reveal.

Lewis and two of his training partners all took the same three types of banned stimulants and were caught at the 1988 US Olympic trials, according to the documents released by a disgruntled former senior US anti-doping official, Dr Wade Exum.

But on appeal to their national Olympic committee, all were cleared of inadvertent doping. Two months later, at the Seoul Olympics, Lewis finished second in the 100 metres sprint. But when Canadian Ben Johnson failed his Olympic drug test, Lewis was awarded the 100m gold.
    Lewis also won the Olympic long jump - as part of his career tally of nine Olympic gold medals - and his training partner, Joe De Loach, won the 200m in Seoul.

Lewis's lawyer, Martin Singer, has responded to the revelations by saying his client had taken only a herbal remedy.

"Carl did nothing wrong," Mr Singer told The Orange County Register. "There was never intent."
    The latest documents show Lewis tested positive for the banned stimulants found in cold medications: pseudoephedrine, ephedrine and phenylpropanolamine. "
    END SNIP
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:55 am

Floyd wrote:
    I severely doubt the creative designers of the show are 'satanic' whatever that means given satan is only mentioned a couple of times here and there in a few passages. but We could write to to them and ask them about their subliminal 'satanic' messages lol. Satan is largely a Christian controlling mechanism isnt it?

The reason " satan " is mentioned a couple of times is probably linked to the key source the opening ceremony was based on:

A key source was the book Pandaemonium (the capital of Hell in Paradise Lost) by Humphrey Jennings, which collated
    contemporary reports from those who witnessed the industrial revolution.

Arrow http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Summer_Olympics_opening_ceremony

Love from me
    mudra

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:07 am

mudra wrote:
    The reason " satan " is mentioned a couple of times is probably linked to the key source the opening ceremony was based on:

The Dark Satanic Mills from Blake's Jerusalem are a reference to the industrial revolution.

The assault on England's green and pleasant land and mechanism in the mills.

The bottom line is that all the conspiracies surrounding the 2012 olympics proved to be nonsense and nothing happened. Not a sausage.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:53 pm

2012 London Olympics ... Fake Alien Invasion Planned?? - Page 5 Satanic

Might not mean anything, but is weird. Oooyeah 1

Especially the eyes in the pyramids.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:02 pm

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:22 pm

beautiful songs... I just bought Srila Prabhupada's Biography. I will post when I will find something about Lennon and Prabhupada relationship.
    John Lennon quotes
    I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong.

I don't believe in killing whatever the reason!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:05 pm