tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Raven
eMonkey
orthodoxymoron
7 posters

Three Interesting Ladies

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 Empty Re: Three Interesting Ladies

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:46 am

Thank-you Raven. Was that Alec Baldwin's tail - or was it something else? The self-flaggelation is sad - but spiritual discipline is a good thing - such as extensive theological research, debate, and helping others. Namaste.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 Empty DoveRaven

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:35 pm

Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 CopyofDoveRaven

Remember...

You are in our VVOMB Oxy

We Love you!!
    Hugs

Xeia kali de WaterFlyer Leviathan of The Sacred Waters of Heaven
    &
    Amzara Ishtara Behemoth of The Sacred Fires of Hell,

DoveRaven and RavenDove of The Logos Womb, Mirrors of Hathor, AMEN RA

Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 161471
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Don't be frightened. I mean no harm. Thank-you Raven and SuiGeneris. Too bad that things got out of control. I wasn't offended - but this is a public forum. Anyway - I'm still interested in the Queen of Heaven concept - from Lilith to Mary. I don't know how much of this stuff is true - and I am using my imagination a lot - but I think that some of it is true - and that there is a good and a bad side to all of this. The dragon and serpent parts have me worried. What kind of car does Anna drive? A VW!! It all starts up again on ABC on January 4. My 'V' DVD's will keep me going until then. Namaste. Sweet Dreams. I am of peace. Always.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 Empty Sneak Peak...

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:30 am

The Creator's Agony!!

(A poem by Oxy as channed through Xeia)

A hundred years of solitude awaits me...
    for my Queen was banned from the Mists,
    we were happy and fine with our fists,
    but true fear and ignorance remains...
    see this fire that burns in my veins?
    It's my longing for her that berates me!
    scarred, torn is what equates me...
    in the wait I'm consumed with my pains.

Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 Devil-violin-130Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 BlueyThree Interesting Ladies - Page 2 Anascar

Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 CopyofLight_And_Darkness_by_Shaiya77

Anointment of the ET-Breed/Clan
    in the preparation of the Logos-Family for Contact!!

260+365=Tzolkin+Haab=265+360=Gestation+Ancient Circle Year=625=490+135=70 Weeks+9 Hours

360 Days/24 Hours=15 Days/1 Hour and 135 Degrees=3x45 Degrees
    for sin245º=cos245º=(1/√2)2=½ with tan45º=1=½(Day of 12 Hours)+½(Night of 12 Hours) and sin245º+cos245º=1 for 135 Days as 3/8th of 360 degrees of a Circle Year and so 3/8th of a (Day+Night).

Daniel.12:
    1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
    2And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
    3And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
    4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The Remembrances, triggered by the World Logos from the superconscious through the sieve of the subconscious shall 'resurrect' the 'Sleeping Witnesses' from Ezekiel's 'Valley of the Dry Bones'.
    It then will be affine transformations of the cosmic self, which will allow resonance or dissonance with the 'Words of the Awakener' of the slumbering memories.

Daniel.9:
    24Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

70 Weeks are programmed for the Children of the Logos and a New World for the Old Humanity; to finish the transgressions of the cosmic laws and to end the human ignorance about themselves and the cosmic orders and to reharmonize the many misunderstandings and to bring in the eternal knowledge of the true nature of creation and beingness and to end all the timelines of the prophecies and to anoint the new breed of a Cosmic StarHumanity.

25Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

Know therefore and understand that from the composition of the cosmic program by the playwright of the 'Story of Creation and the Cosmogenesis', to clarify the 'True Nature of God and his Goddess as HerHimself' and to build a new Cosmic Order upon the structure of the older one; and for the Collective Family or Clan of God and hisher Goddess; there shall be 7 weeks followed by 62 weeks. And the Path for the remembrance shall be built from the center of the local galaxy of the Perseus Image of Himself to the superlocal galaxy of the Andromedean Image of Herself - even in times of troubles and great upheavals, both individual and collective.

26And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

And after 62 weeks shall the Female Logos of the Collective Redemption be cut off, but not in the individualised sense; and the Children of the Logos, thus awakened and anointed shall come and destroy the Old World of falseness and deception in both the exoteric-outer and the esoteric-inner sense of the falseness of the prince and princess being both object of truth and image of falsity.
    The Sanctuary of Old shall be destroyed for a Sanctuary of the New in the archetyped Noahic Flood from March 28th, 2011 to April 1st, 2012.
    The desolations of a mental world lost in its own failure of recognisance, shall continue until the end of the war of the Memeplexes on December 16th, 2013.

27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

And the Male Logos shall confirm the new archetypical order and program with many for one week in the sharing of it: and in the middle of this week, HeShe shall manifest the cessation of the .. and because of the end of the limits in the determined warpzone, the falsities and misconceptions in the human mind shall become emptied out and quarantined in their own confused illusions, even until the warpzone is consummated in the recalibration and resetting of the evolutionary timelines and agendas set in place at the beginning and throughout all cosmologies. And the program of the Logos shall become installed as the Software of the New Configuration, ready for Activation to be dispensed onto the audiences and computer users and as written by the playwright.

To the Future!
    |
    December 17th, 2013=A New Script is Proposed in the 'Opening of the Book of Cosmic Life'
    December 16th, 2013=360th Day after the Birth=Ending of the Movie and the Old Script

|
    August 3rd, 2013=225th Day of Weaning
    |
    December 21st, 2012=265th Day of Gestation=Birth Day of Gaia=1st Day of Weaning
    |

|
    April 4th, 2012=7th Day=D#490=4th Day of Gestation=End of Anointment Jubilee*
    April 3rd, 2012=6th Day=D#489=3rd Day of Gestation
    April 2nd, 2012=5th Day=Day#488=2nd Day of Gestation
    April 1st, 2012=Mirror Day=4th Midweek Day=D#487=Conception Day=1st Day of Gestation

March 31st, 2012=3rd Day=D#486=Image of the 7th Day=End of the Warpzone
    March 30th, 2012=2nd Day=Day#485=Image of the 6th Day
    March 29th, 2012=1st Day=D#484=Image of the 5th Day
    March 28th, 2012=CutOff Day=D#483=4th Day=End of 62x7 or 434 days=Logos Fire Induction #3
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 3rd, 2011=D#123=490th Day as the End of the Jubilee from November 30th, 2009
    April 2nd, 2011=D#122=489th Day from the Jubilee, November 30th, 2009
    April 1st, 2011=D#121=488th Day from the Jubilee, November 30th, 2009
    March 31st, 2011=D#120=487th Day from the Jubilee, November 30th, 2009
    March 30th, 2011=D#119=486th Day from the Jubilee, November 30th, 2009
    March 29th, 2011=D#118=485th Day from the Jubilee, November 30th, 2009
    March 28th, 2011=D#117=484th Day from the Jubilee, November 30th, 2009=Logos Fire Induction #2
    ---
    December 1st, 2010=D#1=3rd Day in the Inside Mirror=Start of Anointment Jubilee*
    November 30th, 2010=D#-1=2nd Day in the Inside Mirror
    November 29th, 2010=D#-2=1st Day in the Inside Mirror
    November 28th,2010=D#-3=Mirror Day=4th Midweek Day=Cut Off Day of the Female Logos
    ---
    March 28th, 2010=119th Day from the Jubilee, November 30th, 2009=Logos Fire Induction #1
    ---
    January 18th, 2010=49th Day from the Jubilee, November 30th, 2009
    ---
    December 1st, 2009=1st Day from the Jubilee
    November 30th, 2009=Begin of 70 Weeks Count as anniverserial Jubilee in the warpzone

----------------------------------------------------
    August 4th, 2008=Mirror Day for the Warpzone as Day #1335 in 1335+1335=2670 Days
    ---
    December 8th,2004=Beginning of the Warpzone as Day #0 to April 1st, 2012=Day#2671

|
    |
    |
    ↑ From the Past!

Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 Anna
    Old Human into New StarHuman --- or Not!

Isaiah 54 (King James Version)

Isaiah 54
    1Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.
    2Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
    3For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
    4Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.
    5For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
    6For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.

7For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
    8In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.
    9For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
    10For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
    11O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires.

12And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.
    13And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
    14In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
    15Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
    16Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
    17No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Tonyblue (in Daniel's Lion den)

Hugs

Waterflyer Xeia Kali from the Sacred Waters of the Leviathan of Heaven's Doveraven
    &
    Fireflyer Amzara Ishtara from the Holy Ambers of the Behemoth of Hell's Ravendove

arriving from the Logos Womb of the Mirror between Hathor and Rah Amen

Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 161471
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:28 am

Thank-you SuiGeneris. Your post was quite entertaining! But I don't do symbolic and numerological apocalyptic literature. Could we discuss the Sermon on the Mount and the Great Commission? Or, could we at least discuss the three interesting ladies in the first post of this thread? I'm usually quite easily sidetracked - and I often chase after red-herrings - but I have been more focused lately. We the People of Earth seem to be running out of time to get it right.

I'd like to have a clear picture of the aspirations and dreams of the hypothetical Queen of Heaven - going back thousands, or even millions, of years. I would like to see this in all of its glory. Then, I would like to understand the negative aspects in all of this. What went wrong? Or, did anything go wrong? Is everything going according to the ancient plan? Can you imagine being in ancient Egypt, at the height of its majestic splendor, and standing (or kneeling?) before the Queen of Heaven? Is there a good side to this sort of thing? Is there a bad side? Should all of the ancient structures, throughout the world, be completely restored? Should we bask in the art, architecture, music, and culture of antiquity - while avoiding the harsh and cruel aspects? I welcome dignity and splendor - but it needs to be available to all people - not just to the elites. Should the royal-model and the servant-model be combined? You know - Humble Dignity. See - I really wish for this solar system to be highly refined - with elegance and excellence everywhere - but I do not wish for arrogance and cruelty to be part of this. Do you see my point?

Perhaps Lucifer is the Hermaphrodite/Hybrid/Reptile/Human/Nephilim/Interdimensional/Physical/God/Goddess of This World (and the Solar System?). Is Lucifer both Amen Ra and Hathor? Did Lucifer create all of the mythologies, theologies, gods, and goddesses - including Jesus and Mary? Did Lucifer create the Dracs and Greys? Is there really only one faction of Annunaki - under the command of Lucifer? Is Nibiru ruled by Lucifer? Is Lucifer the Ashtar Commander? Are we all Fallen Angels - who followed Lucifer to Earth? Have we been left to our own devices by the rest of the universe? Is Lucifer the script-writer, director, and actor/actress of "The God-Father-Mother"? Are NASA's Nazis, Masons, and Magicians - all Luciferian? Does Lucifer rule the United Nations, the United States, the City of London, and the Vatican? Were they all infiltrated from day-one? Are the three stars (upside-down or rightside-up) in the Republican logo (and Washington DC) representative of the three City-States? What would you say to Lucifer if you met him/her? I might tell you a story someday.

One more time:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTbhHE0jM

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyKy8_sF4xY

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LehRaXiKuec

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niFvBJxJEtM

7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnNjRaBj3zs

I would/will/have befriend(ed) Lucifer - but I will not give an inch. I wish for peace - but I will not be a sucker for peace at any price. I'm really sort of neutral about the whole thing. I don't love or hate Lucifer. I really wish for Lucifer to completely embrace Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom and The United States of the Solar System. I think this will ultimately be in Lucifer's best interest - and in the best interest of the human race (and any other race) - even though it might not seem like it right now. This thread (and all of my internet posting) probably makes Lucifer absolutely furious - and I don't blame him/her! I'd be livid too! Once again - I realize this is playing with very, very hot fire. I really just wish for things to work out well for all concerned - including Lucifer. But really - I'm continuing to treat this whole thing as though it were just a science fiction novel. I don't know what's true - and what's pure, unmitigated popycock. This is just one big nightmare. I'm so numb - I almost don't care anymore...

I'm in a mood. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7VQWAILSbY&feature=related
    What if Lucifer wrote the scripts and played the parts of ALL the Gods and Goddesses? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpl6ncyxLGw
    Think about it...
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 Empty Thuban Thoughts ~ Orthodoxymoron Discourses

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Hey OXY!!

Guess what?

We saved it!!!cheers

From our Thuban family to YOU Hugs

...in this Holiday Season New Year

Happy Solstice from the Thuban Santas=Satans Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 Devil-violin-130

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=ED9C6AE0-26DB-488E-88CE-C2F752965A1D&lastp=1

with Love

Xeia Kali SuiGeneris Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 161471

and the Thunderbirds!!!

Santa=55=5+5=10=37=Satan=Heaven=Boss=Judas=Hell=Hades=Flame=Needed

P.S.

(Everybody now!...1, 2, 1 2 3 and...)

Abraxas, the red-nosed Dragon...♫
    had a shiny spaceship nose...
    And if you ever saw him,
    you would even say it glows...♫Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 831853

All of the other Dragons...♫
    used to laugh and call him names...♫
    They never let poor Abraxas,
    join in any Dragon games...♫

Then one foggy Solstice Eve...♫
    Satan came to say...
    "Abraxas with your nose so bright,
    won't you guide my ship tonight?"...♫Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 831853

Then all the Dragons loved him...♫
    as they shouted out with glee...cheers
    Abraxas the red-nosed Dragon...
    you'll go down in history!...♫

Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 628520
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:42 pm

Thank-you SuiGeneris! Cool poem! I generally consider the razzmatazz to have mostly been a mind-game or a test of sorts. In fact, most of what I have participated in online just seems like a silly nightmare. I really want to get completely away from all of this. I just want to be a happy and successful human being. So far, I have achieved neither, despite numerous opportunities. I'm liking the idea of focusing on reading books and listening to music, and just skipping the online tussles. What I would really like to know, is who have I REALLY been dealing with online? I may never know - but I suspect that I might be shocked if I knew. I really just want to live in a sane world. But, in a sense, I doubt that I will ever be happy - because of the history of the world - and my part in it - no matter how good things get in the future. I almost don't want to continue. I'm tired of the BS.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:20 am

What do you think about this? I lean toward Dana's perspective - but I have learned a lot from Sherri and TREEE.

DANA:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgv9JAH7HWA&feature=related
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7tyRIySzGk&feature=related
    3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZZ1TS_7F60&feature=related
    4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuSEgLPhPPc&feature=related

TREEE:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7KlGJvXggo
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7KlGJvXggo
    3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJRP3ltMDBk&feature=related

SHERRI:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzV4U2kMkjg&feature=related
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZZ7esFbE1E&feature=related
    3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5jYlvLtgOM&feature=related

I so don't want to keep dealing with this madness - but I so don't want the madness to continue. It is interesting to compare these three interesting ladies with each other. It's sort of like a cat-fight, in a way - even though they don't usually refer to each other. Once again - I am not a follower of any of these three - but I do like to keep my eye of them...

Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 0Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 Eve
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:54 pm

What if the three interesting ladies are all the same individual? I'm not saying they are, and I could say a lot more, but why would Dana have all of TREEE's passwords, and access to all of her accounts? I like listening to all three, and they know a helluva lot, but I don't trust them. Could this be sort of a test? There is another individual of interest, who I won't name, and I won't say anything further about them. I just think there are a lot of deceptive games being played, for who knows what reasons?! What would Lilith say? I'm both supportive and angry at just about everyone right now. I'm pretty much disgusted with everything. I'm really winding-down my posting activities. I'm going to be reviewing everything I have done, in sort of a private investigative judgment. I think I've been on the right track, but there are huge gaps in my theories and ideas. I also need to get my personal act together. I'm seeing lies everywhere. It seems that even the good-guys fight the bad-guys with white-lies. Perhaps telling the absolute truth is an impossibility. The truth is so overrated, right? Well, I think we should get to the truth of the matter, with all deliberate speed, in a highly tactful manner. I will not yell 'FIRE' in a crowded theater, even if the theater is on fire. I think I've said quite enough on the internet, and I think others are saying quite enough, but the dots are not being properly connected. Also, we seem to want to hurt each other, no matter what. This needs to change.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Here is yet another interesting website I found while looking at one of TREEE's You Tube videos. http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2010/04/suicidal-attitude-usa-government-is.html It doesn't seem that TREEE has posted anything since last summer. What's going on? If you watch TREEE, you will see someone who appears scatter-brained, but who seems to be able to rattle-off a huge amount of esoteric information. I have no idea whether it's true or not, but it would be difficult for anyone to speak this quickly and abstractly. Nuff said. You figure it out. Here is something from that site:

USA Government stupidly rushing to build a forward moon base in cooperation with the lunar Dragonians in order to meet ...the alien "threat". Namely in order to try to stop the Andromedians Universal Hierarchy Judges that are about to free us from the criminal cancerous 13.500 years presence of the Lunar "Lord" who has instigated genocides that bloodbathed humanity and the White and Black Race in world wars, civil wars and riots and who is now trying to cause the terminal WWIII of the Dragonian "Armageddon" in order to completely annihilate everyone except the pure yellow Sinese saurianhumo Race.

-These collusion gangs of Dragonian Spirits, through besotted earthly priesthoods, established all the contrary Religions (888 vs 666, etc), all the contrary Political ideologies (Capitalism, Communism, Nazism, Fascism, Socialism, Democracy, etc.), all the contrary Economical systems, and all the contrary Military pacts (NATO, Shanghai Pact, etc) of our Planet, with end purpose the division and the civil genocides of all races of our planet, and with end purpose the final Genocide of all the Human Races, Nations and States of our Planet, by the armies of the Dragonian pure yellow race Chinese and Koreans in the Chinese "Armageddon" of the Dragonian Judeo-Christian "Holy Scripture", because according to the G.H.REES research, planet Earth became a Theater of War, as a projection of the Space War between the coalition of the "Constellation of Andromeda" and the coalition of the "Hyper Solar System of Sirius", against the "Constellation of Draco".

-There are attempts to connect G.H.REES with Groups of "New Age Spiritual Mediums" who communicate with the Dragonians like the "Ashtar Command of the non existent Galactic Federation of Light" posing as the returning Andromedian Dodecatheon of Zeus.
    http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2010/04/suicidal-attitude-usa-government-i...

NesaRA's Descended Demonic Imposter Disasters. (cartoon shapeshifting Draconian fakes) http://nesara.insights2.org/Founders.html

NESARA 2010

Cancerous entrapped reincarnation dragonian - lunar policy (cause) and Universal Hierarchy arriving Judges (effect) http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2010/07/entrapped-reincarnation-dragonian-...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:20 am

Should Anna Hayes aka Ashayana Deane be a fourth interesting lady? I'm somewhat intrigued by these four interesting ladies, for a variety of reasons. And what about Orgone, for making UFO's crash, and killing aliens, as advocated by Sherry Shriner? I'm somewhat suspicious about the whole Orgone thing. What if Orgone is something the darkside wants spread everywhere, or what if all the alien-haters are marked by using Orgone? What if Orgone attracts evil-spirits? I'm going to say it one more time, be very discerning, and listen to a wide variety of sources. I'm doing the best I can, but I think that at least half of what I speculate about is probably pure, unmitigated popycock. What about Colleen Thomas? She's foxy and easy to listen to, but what is the true source of her voluminous information. I listen, but I am very suspicious of so much of what I listen to on the internet. I think the bs and delusion is rampant, and that it will probably get worse. I continue to be very concerned about the small numbers and lack of active discussion of extremely important topics, on this site and other similar sites. I think this world might be really, really screwed. I don't trust the good-guys or the bad-guys at this point. What if all we are dealing with in this solar system are different factions of the Orion Group? What if all of us are part of the Orion Group, including the humans, hybrids, reptilians, and greys? I'm thinking Orion Group and Sirius A and B, as being 95% of what's going on in this solar system. I think there is SO MUCH DECEPTION AND MANIPULATION. Keep thinking about Occam's Razor, and don't stop thinking about tomorrow.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:41 pm

TREEE doesn't seem to be doing very well. Her latest videos are very strange. Again, she seems to know a helluva lot, but she seems to be very agitated and conflicted. She even seems to be possessed, at times. https://www.youtube.com/user/sangrailians#p/u/19/bJt4jXrad0k I wish I could help her completely reject the darkside, but I don't know how. She seems to want to help everyone, yet she seems to be trapped in an insane situation. I wish to help everyone too, but I wish to remain in the light, while trying to do so. Everything seems so insane in this world. I can hardly stand it. In fact, I can't stand it. I'd still like to know what the real relationship is between TREEE, Dana, and Sherry - and their relationship to the Archangels. Dana thinks that TREEE is Lilith, and it wouldn't surprise me if she was. There seems to be virtually no photographs of Sherry Shriner. I find this odd. I also find the Orgone infatuation to be quite odd. The fourth lady of interest, Anna Hayes, presents very strange and complex information, which is impossible to verify, yet which might contain some truth. Who knows? I can't take much more of this. This one is especially weird. https://www.youtube.com/user/sangrailians#p/u/21/hCpxsjcC-ng But she speaks as though she really has experienced a lot of very dark spirituality. This is scary. I feel as though I have met TREEE, but not in the form seen in the video. What is it going to take for this solar system to start making sense?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:42 am

I made the following post several days ago, where I speculated that the three interesting ladies might be the same individual (at least on a soul-level). Well, I just started watching another strange TREEE video, where she claims that Dana took over all of her internet material, and is claiming to be the TREEE. I can't verify this, but I promise that I didn't see this video, before I made my speculation just stated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGWbwx7s1EI I don't know about Sherry, but she is very, very different. I listen to her show to get a very different perspective. Anna Hayes is very different as well. I just pick up bits and pieces, here and there. It doesn't do me, or anyone else any good, but it's sort of a most dangerous game, which seems to involve rather strange and non-sensical problem solving. Think of the Biblical Astro-Theology as being part of this game. Said game could be extremely important. This thing is all about law, theology, and puzzle solving. The truth (or the solution to the puzzle?) will set us free? I need help. I can't do this alone. Or perhaps I really do have to walk this lonesome valley all by my completely ignorant and incompetent self.

orthodoxymoron wrote:What if the three interesting ladies are all the same individual? I'm not saying they are, and I could say a lot more, but why would Dana have all of TREEE's passwords, and access to all of her accounts? I like listening to all three, and they know a helluva lot, but I don't trust them. Could this be sort of a test? There is another individual of interest, who I won't name, and I won't say anything further about them. I just think there are a lot of deceptive games being played, for who knows what reasons?! What would Lilith say? I'm both supportive and angry at just about everyone right now. I'm pretty much disgusted with everything. I'm really winding-down my posting activities. I'm going to be reviewing everything I have done, in sort of a private investigative judgment. I think I've been on the right track, but there are huge gaps in my theories and ideas. I also need to get my personal act together. I'm seeing lies everywhere. It seems that even the good-guys fight the bad-guys with white-lies. Perhaps telling the absolute truth is an impossibility. The truth is so overrated, right? Well, I think we should get to the truth of the matter, with all deliberate speed, in a highly tactful manner. I will not yell 'FIRE' in a crowded theater, even if the theater is on fire. I think I've said quite enough on the internet, and I think others are saying quite enough, but the dots are not being properly connected. Also, we seem to want to hurt each other, no matter what. This needs to change.
    Furthermore, I see that Dana has uploaded the following video, which I speculated, at least a year ago, that it had some sort of insider origins. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUkiUMWf7bQ&feature=related The two words, Lucifer and Lilith, and their relationship, are VERY interesting, and should be studied exhaustively. They could be the same, on a soul-level, or they could be separate and distinct. I am leaning toward them being the same, and appearing in possibly dozens, hundreds, thousands, or even millions of forms, throughout history. Just keep thinking about the Queen of Heaven and the God of This World, in connection with Lilith and Lucifer. But, fair warning, I think this is an extremely dangerous subject. I think I might be somewhat deceived and deluded regarding all of this, so just take what I have posted (including all linked material) as being clues, and nothing more. I think I might be involved in something which I can't possibly comprehend. My intentions are probably 95% pure and good, but they could conceivably be paving the road to hell, whether I realize it or not. So BEWARE of the Completely Ignorant Fool.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:57 am

Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 Beastprophets

I listened to Sherry Shriner's show last night on www.sherrytalkradio.com but she didn't say anything about her website www.thewatcherfiles.com being shut down. It had been down for at least a couple of days because the domain hadn't been renewed. It's back today, but why didn't she say anything last night? Could this have been a recording? Who knows? She also said that Maitreya had been neutralized, but not killed, possibly because of a UFO crash. She seemed to say that the global elite were in panic mode. Finally, she seemed to say that all hell would break loose within a couple of months. She indicated that numerous huge UFO's and strange life-forms would soon appear. She added that the Vatican has called all Bishops (I think) to Rome mid-October, and that the doors will be locked to them after a certain date. I obviously can't vouch for anything she says, and I don't necessarily agree with everything she says, but I get a very different sort of mental and spiritual workout when I listen to her show! She is pro-orgone and anti-alien, but who really knows who she is, and what her agenda is? She only posts one old picture of herself on her websites. Sherry is a very mysterious individual. She seems to know a lot of forbidden information, and she is quite unemotional, regardless of the sensational nature of the subject matter. Is something a brewing? Hmmmmmmmm. Speaking of which, it's time to put on a pot of coffee. The caffeine enhances my descent into madness. Hmmmmmmmm.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:46 am

Thanks for this last little gem Oxy. Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 161471

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Thank-you Carol. Watching and listening to these three ladies has been a rather strange adventure. I think there's a lot more than meets the eye or ear here. I could tell a story about one of these ladies, but I'd better not. BTW, a couple of months ago, I was listening to Sherri Shriner, and a caller said that they kept encountering 11/11, and just as they said this, I looked at my clock, and it was exactly 11:11. Sherry Shriner wrote a book called 'Aliens on the Internet'. I recently read where someone accused Sherri of being an 'Alien on the Internet'! These three seem to know more than they should, and they seem to be more odd than they should be. I have some theories about them, but I try not to get too personal. I try to deal mostly in principles and concepts. I think one can learn a lot from them, as long as you learn how to properly sift through the information they present. I didn't start this thread out of idle curiosity, or for amusement purposes. Most of what I post has a very definite and serious purpose, even though I act like a smart-alec sometimes. We all have our acts, don't we? BTW, this thread seemed to bring out the worst in Raven. Hmmmmmmmm.

Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 Book-cover2Three Interesting Ladies - Page 2 Alien-logoThree Interesting Ladies - Page 2 Nogreys-120w

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Sherry Shriner hasn't had a show since November 21. She was sick, and perhaps her situation has worsened. I continue to think that this show does not reflect the real personality behind the show. I have been a regular listener because it makes me think, and it stretches my imagination. Whoever Sherry Shriner really is knows a helluva lot.

As I mentioned previously, TREEE seems to be going downhill. I feel as if I know TREEE, in some way. I could say more, but I'd rather not. She comes across as being a drug-addicted, demon-possessed, space-case, but I think the personality on YouTube is a cover for someone else. Like Sherri, TREEE knows a helluva lot, and rattles off esoteric knowledge like a machine-gun. I don't communicate on YouTube anymore, but I did get some very interesting responses from TREEE, which I'd rather not share. What if TREEE really is the Reincarnation of Lilith? I've been trying to modify my research patterns to try to regain some semblance of sanity, so I am moving in a different direction than I was a year ago. I'll just leave it at that. Anyway, take a look at these TREEE videos, which are very strange, but which might be an important part of the puzzle. This esoteric business might be stranger than we can possibly imagine.

I continue to think that Dana and TREEE have something in common, even though they are VERY different regarding their appearance and editorial content. Who knows, Sherry, TREEE, and Dana might be the same individual, or at least closely associated with the same individual. Whatever the case may be, I think there are a helluva lot of mind-games being played in our world today. I think I might've met TREEE, but in a different form, as insane as that sounds...

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va0Kd8IDgKE&feature=related (Notice the tattoo)
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxJ6fXN8neE&feature=related
    3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi8qvtDgUNQ&feature=related
    4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rTIqpX6CH8&feature=related
    5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wg_F6JDAjY
    6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVTdkF2GTkM&feature=related

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 am

Colleen Thomas (off the 3 interesting ladies) is no longer 'mother of all beings in the galaxy' or whatever it was and channeler but a variety of born again christian. She is no longer charging for her youtube videos.

That is a relief as I was not particularly looking forward to being a meal for some unpleasant race of aliens.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Floyd wrote:Colleen Thomas (off the 3 interesting ladies) is no longer 'mother of all beings in the galaxy' or whatever it was and channeler but a variety of born again christian. She is no longer charging for her youtube videos.
    That is a relief as I was not particularly looking forward to being a meal for some unpleasant race of aliens.
    Thank-you Floyd. Colleen is quite easy to look at and listen to, especially if she is no longer 'pay per view'. Perhaps she will find a 'happy medium'! When there are no organizational constraints, we the people are often quite fickle, and we sometimes swing from one extreme to another. I have been attempting an integration of the orthodox and the unorthodox -- as an orthodoxymoron -- for better or for worse. I have recently been taking a bit of a closer look at the City-States, which includes the Vatican -- in light of a lot of the new (for a lot of us) and controversial information. I like the concepts of Evolutionary Change and Minimalist Traditionalism, as sort of a mysterious blend.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:38 pm

OK, this is weird. When I'm not logged-in, none of my links on this thread work -- but when I am logged-in, they work fine. Why is this? This is just one more crazy thing in my life, which I really don't need just now.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:43 pm