tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

MICHAEL JACO TELEGRAM 10/15/24 UPDATE

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

MICHAEL JACO TELEGRAM 10/15/24 UPDATE Empty MICHAEL JACO TELEGRAM 10/15/24 UPDATE

Post  Carol Yesterday at 7:06 pm

MICHAEL JACO TELEGRAM 10/15/24 UPDATE

The Most Banned Movie In America
    Shocks Nation With "T" For Truth Rating

Splintering Babylon" documentary film exposes the truth about the United States and Western governments' infiltration post-WWII by the fifth and final kingdom in the Book of Daniel 2:35, and the MK-Ultra Monarch mind control program to usher in the transhuman agenda for the global elites.
    ==

Jaco: From the very beginning of this journey, I have been on a mission to rescue our nation from a failed and corrupt political establishment.

I will NEVER QUIT, I will NEVER BEND, I will NEVER BREAK, and I will NEVER YIELD, not even in the face of death itself!

==

When SNL is doing skits like this, you know that they think Kamala’s cooked. Mood shifted. I see zero on the ground excitement for her. The whole administration is a joke to normal people. A sick, sad, long joke that we’re ready to be done with!

The captured MSM and SNL are helping to wake the normies as we enter the last days of the stranglehold of the deep state and their puppets on consciousness.
    ==

A small town in Michigan dissolved their corrupt government...and then changed the locks on the building.
    *THIS* is how we save America...

==

This needs to be everywhere

@RobertFKennedyJr tells the true story of how Kamala started imprisoning parents in California whose kids missed school

The first woman she locked up was a black mother whose daughter had sickle cell anemia

This is communist tyranny

So many reasons not to vote for Kamala. Arresting a black mother whose child is truant from school with painful sickle cell anemia because Harris made it a crime for parents not to have their child in school should move this to top of the list.
    ==

Jaco & Derek Johnson breaking news on Trump case and more.
    Watch the full video here ☝or on Rumble: https://rumble.com/v5isa2z-derek-johnson-breaking-news-on-trump-case-and-more..html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 4:43 am