tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Strong 5.7 Earthquake shaking New Zealand. Aurora update. Saturday 10/5/2024

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Strong 5.7 Earthquake shaking New Zealand. Aurora update. Saturday 10/5/2024 Empty Strong 5.7 Earthquake shaking New Zealand. Aurora update. Saturday 10/5/2024

Post  Carol Sat Oct 05, 2024 8:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tqLus5RWm4
    Strong 5.7 Earthquake shaking New Zealand. Aurora update.
    Saturday 10/5/2024

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Strong 5.7 Earthquake shaking New Zealand. Aurora update. Saturday 10/5/2024 Empty Re: Strong 5.7 Earthquake shaking New Zealand. Aurora update. Saturday 10/5/2024

Post  Carol Sat Oct 05, 2024 8:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ici8ZufVEAU
    Earth About to GET HAMMERED‼ EARTHQUAKE WARNING‼
    Aurora Forecast

Daily Events Worldwide
    Monitoring World Weather, Space Weather, Earthquakes, Volcanoes and all Natural Disasters.. Keeping Humanity Aware and Prepared to OUR Ever-changing Planet.

We are truly living in some Exciting and sometimes scary times but Fear NOT!  
    The Cycles occurring on our Planet need to be documented for future generations.
    With #daily updates on Global weather and natural disasters.

I t's all about staying Aware and Prepared.  I will keep you and the world informed with my daily studies.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:36 am