tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Chemtrails banned?? we'll see....

burgundia
    burgundia

Chemtrails banned?? we'll see.... Empty Chemtrails banned?? we'll see....

Post  burgundia Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:21 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Chemtrails banned?? we'll see.... Empty Re: Chemtrails banned?? we'll see....

Post  Carol Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:27 pm

Blue skies without chemtrails.. are wonderful.

"The agreement, reached during the ministerial portion of the two-week meeting which included 110 environment ministers, asks governments to ensure that no geoengineering activities take place until risks to the environmental and biodiversity and associated social, cultural and economic impacts risks have been appropriately considered as well as the socio-economic impacts."

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:32 pm

WHAT??????????????????? What will I do with my life????
    I just don't believe it, but wow, that would be stupendous, even so, I just saw some tonight.
    I'm going to go shopping if that's true . sunny Will definitely need new outfits for that.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:37 pm

if this is true, I think it is damage limitation, the release of the very well documented "What in the World ..." film maybe has them quaking in their boots for fear of having to compensate so many people who have been made seriously ill, or dead even.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:46 pm

Heavy spraying today, where I live...
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:48 pm

jeeeze, is this a sorcha faal article? Kind of feels like it... and whatever happened to Benjamin Fulford while we're at it.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:15 pm

anomalous cowherd wrote:jeeeze, is this a sorcha faal article? Kind of feels like it... and whatever happened to Benjamin Fulford while we're at it.

Fulford? somewhere with his mutant ninja turtles.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Carol wrote:Blue skies without chemtrails.. are wonderful.

"The agreement, reached during the ministerial portion of the two-week meeting which included 110 environment ministers, asks governments to ensure that no geoengineering activities take place until risks to the environmental and biodiversity and associated social, cultural and economic impacts risks have been appropriately considered as well as the socio-economic impacts."
    So ... in the past 10 - 15 'experimental spraying years' risks to the environmental and biodiversity and associated social, cultural and economic impacts, as well as the socio-economic impact risks, have not been appropriately considered at all, because officialy the 'chemtrail program' didn't exist?!

Or, to put it in Orwellian 'newspeak': it did didn't exist.

Like those WoMD in Iraq, which also did didn't exist.

Perhaps a handy scenario for the long awaited UFO disclosure.

UFOs didn't do exist!
    Lmfao
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:50 pm

thats kinda what i was/ wasn't thinking as well, only it wasn't me, neat, huh?
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:10 pm

the thing is most of these ministers are unaware of unable to speak about the current black ops spraying programm.. we are chemtrailed to death most days here in north of uk.. damage limitation or new world order orwellian double speak.?
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:21 pm

it's interesting none the less, and we have the evidence, oodles of it, so let's see what happens next. I honestly think that new film has put the wind up them!

My ongoing fantasy is high quality chelation therapy and spa treatment for all victims, (and that's all of us), being gratefully administered by the former scumbags with a modicum of bowing and scraping. Mine's an organic vodka and tonic , no aspartame please.

BTW epsom salts are good for now , not that you can buy them locally, ebay has its uses.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:57 pm