tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

HOLY SHT A FBI whistleblower urges Americans to vote, arm themselves, stock up 3-4 months of food supplies, and PRAY.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

HOLY SHT   A FBI whistleblower urges Americans to vote, arm themselves, stock up 3-4 months of food supplies, and PRAY. Empty HOLY SHT A FBI whistleblower urges Americans to vote, arm themselves, stock up 3-4 months of food supplies, and PRAY.

Post  Carol Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:06 pm

HOLY SHT

A FBI whistleblower urges Americans to vote, arm themselves, stock up 3-4 months of food supplies, and PRAY.

https://x.com/iAnonPatriot/status/1839279206955426084

Sep 26 2024

Jim Stone Sept 26, 2024 Latest Post -- (excerpt text)(Image)
    From https://www.voterig.com/.ul3.html

I have intentionally mis-spelled (Mexico's new female Jewish President) Scheinbaum for a reason and it will stay that way. (rigged election)

Nothing is going to happen to Alex Jones that could possibly keep him offline. Yes, his studio gear and Infowars will be gone, but he can easily change show names, get new gear, and be back to ranting in NO TIME. The big problem I see with this is the timing, he's going to get toasted right in the middle of a communist revolution. Timing is everything, it all fits. Consider the TIMING of the takedown as more confirmation of us being at the actual doom date, timing that coincides so perfectly with Scheinbaum it is downright chilling.

If ANYTHING bad happens to Alex, remember, Alex Jones is NOT SUICIDAL.

FBI WHISTLEBLOWER IN COURT ROOM TODAY:

"Americans rightfully doubt election integrity, but it is their job to vote anyway. ARM YOURSELVES - Contact 3 or 4 friends in your neighborhood and make an agreement to protect each other, and have at least 3 - 4 months of food available and PRAY.

My comment: Yep. Scheinbaum is going to have overspill into the U.S., don't believe the bullshitters who say arrests of the corrupt are being made now, this FBI agent killed his carreer to say this in court, THIS IS NOT OLD, THIS IS TODAY on schedule, as I have stated below in the next posts, IT IS SHOWTIME.

Twitter won't allow me to embed without signing in, (a stupid move) so Click here.
    https://x.com/iAnonPatriot/status/1839279206955426084?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&mx=2

We are all going down at once, if there is anything that can prove to me that something huge is going down in Mexico when Scheinbaum gets in, this testimony by the FBI agent is it. Like I say below in the following two posts, it's GAME ON, RIGHT NOW. Mexico will go down at the exact same time the United States goes down. And that happens to be NOW.

This FBI agent is a man of faith who knows what is going on, I would not take this warning lightly.

THE COMMUNIST REVOLUTION IS NOW.

To help the revolution along, George Soros is buying up hundreds of radio stations right before the election.

And he convinced the FCC to do away with all the rules involving this, Soros is not allowed to do this yet he got the green light anyway. So that proves America is a failed country when laws are simply not followed by agencies like the FCC.
    And surprisingly, Glenn Beck is the one who broke this story.

Hurricane Helene is actually a hurricane, but upon checking from real sources, it's only a cat 1 as of 2 PM Sep 26.

OK, this is good. AP posted the following in a report about Hurricane John:

"As a result, surprise surges in hurricanes' strength have become increasingly common, Benz said.

"These are storms that we haven't really experienced before," he said. "Rapid intensification has occurred more frequently in modern times as opposed to back in the historical record. So that's telling us there's something going on there." AP then blames "climate change" instead of this:

HOLY SHT   A FBI whistleblower urges Americans to vote, arm themselves, stock up 3-4 months of food supplies, and PRAY. Haarptypesystem
    This is the image of a Haarp type system clipping the ionosphere to ground, taken from the space station.

Question: How many years behind the US is China??

Could this new Chinese radar system really be used to play God with the weather?

China is building a system in the South China Sea that can knock out communications systems, but some scientists believe it could have more alarming uses such as causing natural disasters like hurricanes
    https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2148697/could-new-chinese-radar-system-really-be-used-play-god-weather

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 3:23 pm