tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Title: Artificial Intelligence Out of Control: The Apocalypse is Here | How AI and Chat GPT End Humanity

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Title: Artificial Intelligence Out of Control:  The Apocalypse is Here | How AI and Chat GPT End Humanity Empty Title: Artificial Intelligence Out of Control: The Apocalypse is Here | How AI and Chat GPT End Humanity

Post  Carol Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:27 am

Title: Artificial Intelligence Out of Control:
    The Apocalypse is Here | How AI and Chat GPT End Humanity

Comments:

[size=16]"This Why Files (WF) episode was the best I have ever watched. I found myself riveted to the computer as the details unfolded on how artificial intelligence (AI), already inside our high tech computer banks, can destroy our world system. That system includes all power plants, the stock market, and defense systems.

The narrator takes us one step at a time to reveal how the computer programs have developed their own creative intelligence and have had long conversations with computer programmers on why and how they would collapse the system.

Top computer programmers went from being somewhat concerned to reaching the highest panic level, and they felt compelled to tell the world that the danger of an AI attack already exists right now.

This "Why Files" program is created by a narrator that has a side-kick fish in a bowl called the "Hecklefish". It is a cutesy and novel way to bring across in-depth subjects so the audience can grasp complex issues.

The speaker develops the subject manner in a methodical manner to give the viewers a chance to comprehend each issue as he builds a case on this story. They reveal more then one private conversation that programmers had with AI computer systems, that tells him what they really think and how they would destroy humans on earth.

All of the falsehoods on how human beings are called a virus and need to be eradicated have been "read and downloaded" by these AI programs, and they spit out their conclusions without morals or good ethics.

Then the AI program delivers an entire scenario how "they" would escape from being controlled inside the computer banks and reach into the phone systems and other computers that run commerce, the stock market and power plants, etc.

No nukes or germ warfare are involved or needed, everything can be done through computer systems to collapse the entire system. All of this was done through the most powerful, most intelligence computers in milliseconds - that already exist today. GE

Here are a few youtube comments on those that viewed this program:

- Scariest part of this episode is waiting for the end where AJ asks how much of this is real...and it doesn't happen (it isn't debunked)

- This episode was too real. I had chills throughout the whole AI made story

- This episode gave me some chills not gonna lie, but overall AJ and Hecklefish have definitely grown on me. The research and time put into this is uncanny

- Your research is phenomenal and your reporting entertaining. This was one of the darkest and frightening episodes I’ve seen. It’s just creepy. Sad part is, I think you’re right. The war has already begun, and no one noticed.

- This is the first time there's no debunking reassurance that we'll be OK in the end. Not sure if I'm going to sleep tonight

- It was brilliant the way you morphed the episode from real "AI gone wrong" stories into the hypothetical one of it taking over the world. That's exactly what will happen with AI becoming "self aware" -it slowly changing. The kicker was the scenario written by AI.

- I’m a big horror movie fan, and this was scarier than anything I’ve ever seen. I might actually have nightmares for the first time."

OP comment: One good Micro NOVA world-wide CME and the above is a moot point. All electronics would likely be wiped out in addition to the current AI war coming to an end. No fear, eyes open. Be prepared to survive without electronics and one is good to go.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:33 am