tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

"Ah, Gosh, the COVID VACCINE GMO Payload Finally Revealed"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

"Ah, Gosh, the COVID VACCINE GMO Payload Finally Revealed" Empty "Ah, Gosh, the COVID VACCINE GMO Payload Finally Revealed"

Post  Carol Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:16 am

"Ah, Gosh, the GMO Payload Finally Revealed"

By Anna Von Reitz

Here you go:

https://www.vtforeignpolicy.com/2024/01/bombshell-inside-mrna-vaccines-a-human-molecule-diabolically-altered/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=bombshell-inside-mrna-vaccines-a-human-molecule-diabolically-altered

All this while, I have been patiently waiting while the doctors and geeks and lab techs did the sort-and-analyze process.

What have I been waiting for?

News of what the actual "payload" was.

This is it.

Early on, the mechanism to inject the payload into the cell was revealed.

But that's like explaining how a boxcar connects to a train. It doesn't tell you what's in the boxcar.

So I waited.

It became clear that the contents of the boxcar included some bizarre things: self-assembling nano-transceivers that continue to send and receive messages even after the victim is dead, poisonous spike protein transcriptase codes, incendiary metallic salts, exotic parasitic heart worm eggs, formaldehyde, polyethylene glycol, all sorts of noxious goodies.

Things that nobody in their right mind would ever voluntarily put in their bodies.

But still, I waited.

What do I mean by a GMO payload?

I mean something that permanently alters your natural genetic code, and forces your cells to manufacture a chemical that will certainly and reliably kill you: the bomb in their boxcar.

Here it is, after all these months.

This is the GMO payload.

Utterly horrifying.

It's time to gather together, make up our minds, and begin the process of retribution.

----------------------------

See this article and over 4500 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:26 pm