tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

2024 PREDICTIOND

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

2024 PREDICTIOND Empty 2024 PREDICTIOND

Post  Carol Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:30 am

12-29-23: Bo Polny with Andy Schectman -
    MIDNIGHT HOUR - END of an EMPIRE - Emergency Broadcast!

Bo's slides PDF (30 MB, 53 slides):
    https://qrco.de/beefVz
    ==

Michael Jaco: I'm intuiting a stock market crash the beginning of 2024. Will all these leading indicators prove me right? And will I be proven right on how you can massively benefit?
    https://rumble.com/v44erdt-im-intuiting-a-stock-market-crash-the-beginning-of-next-year..html
    ==

2024 - WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE AND HOW WE CAN BEST PREPARE?

This is what I foresee what the coming year may look like using trajectory analysis, current events, common sense, and my faith..

• THE 2024 ELECTION

2024 is a Presidential election year. Probably the most influential election in history.

Donald Trump, I suspect sometime after he wins the GOP Primary, will be posting again on Twitter. It’s simply too important of a time not to.

He has 6 million followers on Truth, but 87 million on Twitter.

Social Media sites like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok will be censoring information BIG TIME again! If you have valuable videos on these sites, BACK THEM UP!

• Truth Social & Rumble are Safe
    • Twitter I suspect is safe

I do not see a peaceful transfer of power because an honest election will not take place. Something will have to give this time around.

REVELATIONS:

I foresee a lot of dark truths spilling over into the public domain in 2024 and well into Trump’s presidency. And they will do everything in their power to flood the airwaves to cover their crimes.

PROPAGANDA Media Blitz- Mass Shootings, Racial Division, Riots, ALL Assets Deployed:

I cannot stress this enough, because everything you read below or what will be magnified tremendously to instill hated and fear into your hearts.

MKULTRA MASS SHOOTINGS:

Disarming the American population has has been a long-term goal of the NWO and has been the number #1 reason why no country has dared to invade us.

I expect a lot of MKUltra mass shootings to distract.

RACIAL DIVISION:
    One of their best weapons in their arsenal every election cycle is their ability to weaponize race.

Just as George Floyd was used in the 2020 Election, there very well may be another catalyzing event that again divides the nation. And again, the media will magnify.

It is our job not to fuel this narrative. We must understand they want us looking at each other instead of at them…

CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX:

They weaponized the climate change hoax against us…

• Canadian Wildfires that started at same time
    • Greece Largest Wildfire in history caused by Dozens of arsonists
    • Maui Wildfire that was obviously an attack

Don’t forget— 60,000 pounds of Ammonium Nitrate is STILL MISSING!

They will continue this hoax big time in 2024. Fires, floods, hurricanes— everything is on the table.

BLACK SWAN EVENT:

While I don’t know what that will be, Hollywood is an extension of their projections. These films are possible clues.

• Leave the world Behind
    • Civil War

How about what they’re actually “predicting”?

• The Catostrophic Contagion Tabletop “Exercise” that affects Children by WHO, Gates, CIA
    • WEF Klause Schwab’s “Prediction” of a Cyber Pandemic

OTHER POSSIBILITIES:
    • Maybe a war? EMP Attack? Blackout?
    • How about all of these young military aged men coming into the US illegally?
    • Will these protests in the US from the Israeli war turn violent? Domestic terror attacks?

Whatever the Black Swan event is, the goal will be to cause societal chaos and possibly CANCEL the 2024 presidential election, under the guise of “National Security” or a maybe declaration of war.

Martial Law quickly becomes reality.

FINANCIAL CRISIS:
    Our money system is on the brink of changing for the better or for the worst. The financial system is at the heart of EVERYTHING going on. Slavery or freedom.

This is Joe’s last year, so logically, the bubble has to pop, because it WILL NOT pop under Trump.

Unless, is something being built in parallel ready to take over?

SCOTUS:
    The United States Supreme Court will have some VERY BIG decisions to make… in 2024

FINAL THOUGHTS:
    Get your houses in order, prep for potential comm or grid blackouts…

This is an All-In moment in history… Nothing wrong with being prepared.

Keep a level head, STAY AWAY from divisive people!

There is so much we can choose to fear… but God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, but of love, and a sound mind.

Declare right now that I am not afraid. In Jesus name!

We will get through this, together.

##
    ==

Dutchsinse Earthquake Updates

'professionals' said there is no effect on the Earth from the Sun!

Yeah.. no quakes... no weather anomalies... yeaaaaaah.. nothin'... that's the ticket!  NOTHIN' gonna happen!

HAHAHAHA

Seriously guyyyyyys, DONNNNNNNNNNNN'T WOOOOOORRRRRRYYYYYYYY!

https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/products/goes-x-ray-flux

Whew!  I feel better knowing that we're all clear! doh!  facepalm.

Unfortunately it looks like the site that I was using to keep track of earthquakes AND volcanoes... is now down for some reason.

https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/

Getting worried about you guys, are you ok?!!!!

==

Lindsey wants Biden to bring back title 42 and start deportations - “We are full”
    ==

Last edited by Carol on Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

2024 PREDICTIOND Empty Re: 2024 PREDICTIOND

Post  Carol Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:33 am

10 Predictions for 2024: Get Ready for Tough Times with War and economic Collapse on the Horizon
    by Leo Hohmann | Dec 31, 2023

> Expect civil unrest to break out in 2024 as globalist elites go for the final takedown of America as we know it in preparation for their satanic digital reset of the world order

> The year 2023 will go down in history as the point at which the globalists completed the assembly of a massive secret army inside the U.S. in preparation for the final takedown of America, transforming it into Amerika.

> By my calculations, there are anywhere from 1.5 million to 5 million foreign soldiers already inside the U.S. awaiting orders. My math is based on the government’s own statistics for illegals entering the U.S. over the last three years and then I estimated how many were military-age males using very conservative numbers on the low end and moderately conservative numbers on the top end. The most conservative number, 1.5 million, assumes that no foreign agents of military age were already here prior to January 2021, which of course we know cannot be the case but I wanted to demonstrate just how conservative these numbers are.

So, we have 1.5 million, at the very least, super-fit males of military age we’ve seen entering the U.S. as “asylum seekers,” which has become the new Orwellian term for illegal aliens. It’s no longer a secret. You can go on X, formerly Twitter, and watch countless videos of waves of men entering the U.S. with no papers to identify who they are. Even if we go with the ultra-conservative figure of a 1.5 million-man army now assembled inside the United States, that is formidable by anyone’s standards.

Now, what if all those weapons purchased by U.S. federal government agencies were accumulated for the purpose of arming this assembled army? Think about that. Everyone wondered why federal agencies with no law enforcement role, like the Small Business Administration, Department of Agriculture and Health and Human Services, were buying up guns and ammo under Obama’s administration and now again under Biden’s regime. This unprecedented militarization of the federal government did not even stop under Trump, it just slowed down. I am not here to tell you why those agencies have felt the need to arm up, but I can tell you that the reason cannot be good. One plausible explanation would be that they will use these stockpiles to supply one side in a coming civil war that has probably been planned for a long time.

> They want a completely digital economy with digital IDs for everyone and no more cash, only digital tokens, meaning no more privacy or freedom for anyone. They will know everywhere you go, everything you buy, everyone you associate with, and they will use that information to either reward or punish you based on your carbon footprint. Combining the dual tracking tools of digital ID with digital currency, the powers that be will finally have a fool-proof method of tracking, monitoring and assigning social credit scores to every human being who walks the earth. The digital money and digital IDs will link up with the embedded (and internet-connected) Smart-City technology being installed in nearly every city throughout the world. This technology is being installed by government contractors right under the noses of fully ignorant residents in cities of all sizes – it’s for our safety, they tell us. In reality, they are hoping to build a population of cyborgs.

> The globalists also told us repeatedly in 2023 that we, as human beings, are no longer needed. They have AI now and that is fully capable of handling most of the tasks that corporations and governments have in the past paid human beings to perform. I presume that means they will start doing away with the most unneeded among us in 2024. There are too many useless people, says Yuval Harari, one of Klaus Schwab’s chief lieutenants at the WEF.

With that background, here are a few of my predictions for 2024 (some are more like trends than predictions):

> The continued war on free speech and First Amendment. The United Nations Education Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) announced on November 6, 2023, that a global plan to silence free speech on the Internet was in play. Correct me if I’m wrong but I didn’t hear anyone in the U.S. administration of Joe Biden reject the UNESCO statement or that the U.S., that bastion of “democracy,” would choose not to participate.

> The continued war on the Second Amendment. This is so obviously already underway that it requires no explanation. The latest scheme by the Biden regime is to use federal tax dollars to pay the states to implement the gun-control laws that it has been unable to pass. The only question is, will Americans succumb like the folks in Australia and New Zealand did and give up their guns?

> Continued global war on food and fiat currencies. The death of the U.S. dollar will lead to a death of brick-and-mortar retail, and shortages of many common items as the supply chain continues to erode and the economy slowly melts down. As all of those U.S. dollars once used by foreign nations to purchase products in international trade come flooding back home to the U.S., we are looking at the prospect of rampant inflation, especially for anything fuel or food related. Before they can fully implement the central bank digital currencies, they must utterly make worthless the paper fiat currencies, and 2024 will be the year they do that.

> MAJOR cyberattacks will target banking and financial sectors, communications and possibly even shut down large portions of the electric power grid, causing widespread panic and unrest. This will be done either by the U.S. government or by a foreign power with the knowledge of the U.S. government. The idea is to blame the misery on a foreign boogey man like Russia or China, most likely Russia, which is always the boogey man of choice for the U.S. government. This will allow the U.S. government to fuel anti-Russian hatred, appeal to Americans’ sense of patriotism, and implement a military draft as it prepares for all-out war with Russia-China in 2025.

> Lawlessness and civil unrest will continue to increase heading up to the November 5, 2024 election and beyond. The prospect of civil war (followed by World War III in 2025?) is now highly likely. I would estimate the threat of civil war breaking out in 2024 at greater than 50-50 for reasons I have explained in previous articles.

> Construction of a wall at the U.S.-Mexico border finally commences in 2024, but not for the reason most Americans think. The wall will be built not to keep foreigners out but to keep Americans in. The globalists have already assembled a foreign army of sleeper cells inside the U.S. How many more troops will they need? Not too many more, in my opinion. Near the end of 2024 don’t be surprised if you see construction started on a wall. Every effective dictatorship needs a wall to keep its citizens in check and, as I’ve explained previously, the U.S. is no longer a constitutional republic. Why would we expect it to suddenly start acting like one again?

> There are two potential scenarios surrounding Donald J. Trump. Under Scenario A, Trump gets elected in a landslide but is never allowed to see the inside of the White House. The regime in Washington calls out BLM and antifa to set fire to the streets in “mostly peaceful” protests, then declares martial law and accuses Trump of being an enemy of the state who was elected under false pretenses. MAGA people are rounded up and placed in camps. They put out a warrant for Trump’s arrest or maybe have him assassinated by one of their patsies. Under Scenario B, Trump loses to Biden or whoever runs on the Democrat ticket because Colorado, Maine and several other states are trying to remove him from the ballot or maybe they keep him on the ballot but stuff ballot boxes with fake votes. EITHER SCENARIO, A or B, will serve to jumpstart the Second American Civil War so coveted by the billionaire globalist elites.

> Continued apostasy of the church in fulfillment of 2 Thessalonians 2:3 and increasing persecution of the true Church. The pope and his equivalents in the Protestant world will continue to usher in false doctrines and statements meant to confuse, divide, demoralize and destroy the church. If possible, even the elect will be deceived. “Forbidden blessings,” aka demonic blessings for forbidden relationships, will bring great reproach to the name of Jesus Christ, which is what Bergoglio and others have been doing already for several years. They are sowing division and confusion among the flock in the Catholic Church, and likewise in the Protestant Church. Like in China, most of the true believers will break away into home churches.

> Continued ramping up of the government-corporate propaganda campaign to push fear of viruses and sickness. This is all geared toward the purposeful effort to inject human beings with more mRNA “vaccines.” All vaccines will become mRNA. Once man discovered he can hack into and change human genetics, it opened up a whole new playing field for Satan to continue his thousands of years’ effort to destroy the seed of Adam. Satan knows his ultimate destination is the Lake of Fire and he’s hoping to take as many humans there with him. If he can change the genetic makeup to the extent that it destroys the human ability to connect with his/her Creator and exercise free will, that would be counted among his greatest achievements. I don’t think it will happen. Already, vast numbers of people have awakened to the fact that this new generation of vaccines are causing more death and physical harm than they are preventing. The latest government data shows only 7 percent of U.S. adults have taken the government-biopharma-security state’s latest Covid “booster.” This infuriates the globalist elites at the head of the government-biopharma-security complex. When these elites get angry, they get even more dangerous. The last thing they expected was for the sheep to wake up to the fact that they are being led to the slaughter.

> Israel and its Muslim enemies will ramp up their war in the Middle East. I don’t pretend to know how this will play out. I do know that the U.S. will at some point abandon Israel and maybe that will be the best thing that ever happened to Israel, as it will finally be freed up to fight without one hand tied behind its back. If that happens, Israel will also be forced to cry out to God for its help, rather than dial up a fickle U.S. president who’s trying to play both sides of the conflict. On paper, Israel will have no chance of winning this war without U.S. and Western help. Victory will only come if Israel experiences divine intervention on its behalf. Unlike so many in the evangelical world, I do not presume to know how this grand confrontation will play out. In the meantime, it will always be my position that Israel has a right to defend itself without intervention from the U.N., the U.S., the E.U., Russia, China or anyone else. Period. I will add one caveat: If the recent reports are true that the IDF deliberately targeted a Christian church in Gaza with a sniper attack that killed a woman and her daughter, then Christians must not remain silent about that simply because they support Israel’s right to defend itself. War is hell, and civilians will always suffer the most in any war, but there is no defense strategy that is furthered by shooting Christians inside churches. Unlike the Muslim mosques, Christian churches do not multi-task as weapons storehouses. That being said, there’s a good chance that the ladies were killed accidentally by the Israelis or intentionally by Hamas, who then blamed it on the Israelis as part or their propaganda campaign. Hopefully the truth will prevail.

We must pray for peace and against the globalist warmongers, while at the same time preparing ourselves for war physically, mentally and spiritually. I believe God will preserve a remnant even within a collapsed empire that has made a point of casting Him out of its society, culture and even most of its churches.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:39 am

Predictions for 2024: Be Prepared for a Freefall into Mass Helplessness
    By Dr. Mathew Maavak

If you want to know what 2024 brings, look no further than the WEF Wheel of Misfortune.

Approximating the future these days is relatively easy. All you need to do is find the answer to one central question: What is the globalist gameplan?

Every element in the Wheel of Misfortune, including its myriad iterations and permutations, will coalesce towards one inter-related outcome — universal chaos, mass depopulation and a global panopticon. Every pre-planned crisis in 2024 will act as a tightening noose around the neck of humanity. It is a year when geopolitics, Artificial Intelligence and food security will be inseparably intertwined. As a result, certain salient themes will be revisited throughout this commentary.

The world is experiencing a double whammy of accelerating mortality and decelerating birth rates. Well, everywhere except Africa which, to the best of my knowledge, still registers a median single-digit Covid-19 vaccination rate. This mass defiance is wholly unacceptable to globalist elites. I have a feeling that something sinister is being planned for the continent as well as undervaccinated nations (e.g. Haiti) and communities (e.g. Amish). With the possible exception of BRICS member South Africa, have you ever heard of mass hospitalisations from Covid-19 in Africa? Or Covid fatalities among the stubbornly unvaccinated Amish?

A new bioengineered virus or corona variant is on the cards for 2024. The World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Economic Forum (WEF) have long predicted an imminent new “pandemic”. When this occurs, the alleged contagion will be spun, at least initially, as a medical consequence of refusing the clotshot and its boosters. Or it may be blamed on organic and small-scale farmers who refuse mRNA vaccines for their livestock.

Governments need new pandemics to ratchet up the VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity) factor. Their legitimacy depends on mass confusion and helplessness as well as the lack of genuine political alternatives. Ruling entities can no longer resolve ever-deepening socioeconomic malaises as national policies are no longer meant to serve national needs. Rather they are homogenised to meet a variety of nonsensical goals by the magic year of 2030. This promised global utopia is only six (6) years away. Your consent is no longer required.

Prof Yuval Harari Wef & UN Spokesperson:
    "The Era of Freewill is Over."

Do not expect any new US president to make a difference come Nov 5 2024. The rhetoric, particularly among Republican candidates, may appear impressive today but the sordid reality will crash like a ton of bricks once the winner is installed in office. Is there anything new under the sun? If Donald Trump is elected, his real actions will benefit Israel at the expense of the wider Middle East region. The rest will be rhetorical fluff. A burning Middle East will precipitate a global fossil fuel crisis which in turn will lead to hyperinflation and economic pandemonium everywhere.

While recriminations fly in various directions, no major power will yet step out of the globalist line. Consider what happened during the previous three years of the global “coronapsychosis”? No government has openly admitted its mistake of pushing the vaccines. Former Tanzanian president, John Magufuli, who spectacularly exposed the Covid fraud in 2021, died mysteriously soon after. His successor immediately embarked on a radical U-Turn.

There are no real oppositional forces left on the planet. The much-heralded BRICS bloc will not challenge the diabolical agendas of the West-dominated WEF. If wars and rumours of wars persist throughout 2024, it is for the singular goal of disrupting global supply chains, particularly in the food sector. Anything that can disrupt the global food chain will emerge, exacerbate and potentiate via industrial accidents and sabotages, cyberattacks, mass poisonings, terror attacks, blockades of maritime chokepoints, and of course, wars. The culprits, motives or reasons would be aplenty but the hand that pulls all these strings would be the same. Hunger will increase and Third World governments may be toppled.

Expect reduced outputs from the “second factories” of the world even as China’s GDP contracts. India, which has benefited greatly from sanctions against China, may likely witness a major national crisis before 2024 concludes. (The popular Indian mystic and WEF stalwart Sadhguru notably wants less people on this planet). Something is needed to knock India — the nation with the largest population on earth — off its economic and population growth trajectory. What will it be? A new global financial crisis and its ripple effects? Or a nuclear showdown with Pakistan?

The “biggest crash of our lifetime” has been pencilled for 2024. Nonetheless, the global economy is already in de facto depression. In the United States, nearly 62% of people live paycheck-to-paycheck even as the foundations of the economic food chain crumbles from systemic sabotage.

However, once stock markets crash, there will be massive job displacements via the introduction of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and robotics in order to keep essential factories and services running. Mass rationing, inextricably linked to Digital IDs, will be introduced as a way to “maintain social stability”. This is the Faustian bargain the masses will be forced to accept.

It is hardly any better wherever one looks. Conflicts and another Arab Spring in the Middle East will result in intensified illegal immigration to the West. These immigrants serve only one purpose: to create the necessary conditions and mandates for the introduction of Digital IDs and mass censorship. Towards this end, some nations may require biometric identification before online services or the Internet itself can be accessed.

Readers of The Eye Opener should stock up on food and learn how to cook before quality, particularly those of processed food, deteriorates by the Homosexual-end of 2024. With food production increasingly controlled by globalist psychopaths, expect alarming reports of contaminations here and there. Certain food items may even act as “accelerants” for the hidden functions of the vaccines. This is not a fantastical claim. Bill Gates has been promoting “edible vaccines” as a way to circumvent vaccine hesitation. He also wants to replace the natural flora with unnatural flora from hell. That is, when he is not promoting mosquito syringes!

The ongoing surge in '“sudden” or “baffling” deaths will pose impossible burdens on healthcare systems worldwide. Everything will be blamed on a new virus or variant of Covid-19 as well as the unvaccinated, leading perhaps to renewed restrictions over their mobility. The truth will not matter as this is a world given over to wholesale lies.

Pfizer, on their part, will unveil a new “moonshot” for cancer and other diseases that are actually the natural consequences of immune deficiency disorders caused by the vaccines. Covid products had given Pfizer record revenues, topping $100 billion in 2022 and $80 billion in 2021. Why should it not profit from cancer vaccines, heart disease vaccines, climate change vaccines and a variety of other toxic injections? Big Pharma has already laid the foundations of coming healthcare scares, no matter how ridiculous they may appear. As I mentioned earlier, there are no real oppositional forces left on the planet.

More: https://drmathewmaavak.substack.com/p/predictions-for-2024-be-prepared

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:05 am

2024 PREDICTIOND Winter-wonderland

STARSHIP EARTH: THE BIG PICTURE
    Your Sunday Digest for December 31, 2023: Leaving It All Behind

https://starshipearththebigpicture.com/2023/12/31/your-sunday-digest-for-december-31-2023-leaving-it-all-behind-videos/

"This will be quick.

First of all, here is that SG Anon Q&A. After a live stream goes down, they upload again on their channel and it gets a new link WHICH DOESN'T WORK NOW EITHER.

I also want to share a couple of perspectives that should assist in our innerstanding of what is happening, why, and what we might expect in the coming days.

Have you finished unwrapping your gifts from 2023 yet?  Kerry K. has a brilliant 6 minute message.

Here’s another one from a Canadian in New Brunswick with advice and perspective on the Ascension energies—and the accompanying pains and discomfort. 7 min. NO USABLE LINK FOR GLP'

If you’re on Tele, have a look at this meme with comms from Mr. Pool, etc. at that link.

Suddenly, eh?

I have a question. Why so many references to the “black sun”?

2024 PREDICTIOND Hillary-black-sun-mumu

The above was posted along with one word. “Shutdown”[

READ THE FOLLOWING WITH DISCRETION

There is a little information about the EAS folks might want to consider. Use your discernment, of course.

Military in training for Implementation of the Emergency Broadcast System

* This will ensure everyone is safely placed in their home and able to witness the historical moment that reveals all of the truths, cover ups etc. through the E B S which is imminent.

* There must be a test and then a review of all occurrences and activities. The possible implications on a National and Global level can be quite complicated so things must be in alignment to the protocols. Yes there are many consequences if things aren’t done with precision and perfection. This is the practice run before the real one folks to see responses and accuracy to what is forthcoming which changes humanity.

* We hear the schedule is now finally firm, but again I’m just the messenger. Be ready to adjust if needed in regards to possible time changes. Only a select few know the moment of exact and precise timing of events. For security and other obvious reasons it must be properly kept private.

* The E B S is going to air playing an 8 hour video. It will be replaying 3 times a day for 10 days Communication Darkness. During those 10 Days of Communication Darkness the following things will happen.

* We will receive 7 “Trumpets “ aka E B S text messages on our phones alerting us to tune into our TV at this time.

* Our phones will only work for 911 and we are informed the Signal App, which is military encrypted will be available.

* Our internet will not work during that time. Our ATM’s will not work. After the 10 days of Communication Darkness, we will connect to a new quantum internet.

* People are urged to stock up on at least three weeks of food and water. Be prepared with food, water, toilet paper, generators etc. for this great awakening reveal.

* We are promised the new Star-link Internet System by the end of the month.

* As we speak the teams coordinating this important historic event are revamping the E.B.S to ensure the utmost security for all involved so remain patient as things get finalized. They want to make certain there are not any interferences of any sort at all. Those making the plan want no one to panic whatsoever because it’s simply the release of the truth.

* After the E B S and we’ve gone through the 10 days mainstream media blackout and sat through all the 24/7, (eight hours long movies), do we go back to normal like business as usual? Answer is: After E B S and the 8 hours long 24 7, movies all will change. The, life support, attached to the old and evil systems will be pulled. Humanity, and planet Earth simultaneously move to quantum reality consciousness system (Peace and Prosperity). End of Financial and Human consciousness enslavement. Old systems of Government, Education , Finance, Health, Trade and Commerce etc., will all be dismantled and replaced.

* We will have new currency called the USN US NOTE and gold backed.

* The time is now to alert as many who will listen. Do not have too much pride. Go warn those you love even though they think you’re crazy. Your goal for others is truly to help absorb the shock of what is coming.

It has been a crazy year, full of surprises, some shocking information, exciting prognoses for the future, and solid indications that the consciousness of Humanity is indeed rising. The New Year promises to be a continuation of the gobsmacking revelations about our reality and the current operations to liberate us and propel us into our 5D world—which isn’t a place, geographically, but a state of mind. I think magic is going to happen. When the numbers in the date are aligning “123123”—how could it be otherwise?

Have a safe and happy New Year’s Eve, and if you’ve already had it, enjoy the new energies. Out with the old and in with the new. ~ BP

2024 PREDICTIOND Meme-trump-chess-check-mate

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:18 pm

CGI's ApocalypseWatch: 2023 Scoring and 2024 Predictions
    https://rumble.com/v3zt8wd-apocalypse-watch-e130-high-voltage-speculation-2023-predictions.html

By John P. Smith
    Apocalypse Watch Editor

For the last 7 years, I've added to this same article, reviewing the previous year and adding new predictions. For 2024, we get the condensed version. We ran an Apocalypse Watch podcast on the 2023 scoring. (https://rumble.com/v3zt8wd-apocalypse-watch-e130-high-voltage-speculation-2023-predictions.html)

Let’s get into it:

2023-1: Early in his 2024 campaign, Trump and Devin Nunes purge “_ruth Social” employees once the extent of CIA and FBI infiltration becomes clear.

Update 2024: This still might happen, although it’s a little late to do it early in the campaign.

2023-2: More criminal media collusion with US government, big tech, big pharma and the Chinese Communist party is exposed, readership/viewers continue to plummet.

Update 2024: More people break their criminal media conditioning. This will continue to hit criminal media corporation’s bottom lines. Some of the more blatant liars (CNN) are already beginning to back away from the constant woke agenda propaganda as their viewership drops. However, not one of the major criminal propaganda enterprises will revert to actual news as long as they’re being paid to badmouth Donald Trump.

2023-3: Food and energy shortages brought about by “climate-friendly” legislation leads to rioting and violent unrest in Europe.

Update 2024: Close call for 2023. I still think we’re going to see more of this in 2024. Specifically, France and Germany will see a lot of street protest action.

2023-4: Stacking functions: In parallel with “vaccine passports,” the digital dollar, or whatever Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) arises, electronic forms of identification will lead to more direct control of individuals by global government agencies. It doesn’t take much imagination, or just a look at how Canada froze the assets of protesting truckers, to see how easy it will be to lock an individual’s bank accounts so they can’t eat, buy fuel or pay their utilities if they refuse to do something like take a vaccine or turn over their firearms.

Update 2024: The governments of the world keep trying to put us all on a digital currency and carbon credits. As long as the drug cartels, mafia and corrupt government officials are dealing in cash, we don’t have to worry about it all that much. However, globalists will work on putting a system in place to track the rest of us while the criminals turn dollars into digital.

2023-5: If it looks like Trump will take the election
    , they (democrats, deep state, globalists, criminal media) will take more physical action. May not happen until 2024.

Update 2024: The democrats and the deep state have done everything but put Trump in jail and/or try for a JFK style solution. (Not that we’ve heard about.) It’s clear Trump owns the majority of legitimate voters. I suspect an attempt to physically halt his progress.

2023-6: EPA mandates to require certain percentages of renewable energy on state grids leads to massive power outages and innumerable deaths from cold and/or heat. Fuel shortages create situations where backup power generation fails.

Update 2024: We saw this happen in Texas. The world is simply not ready to go full solar, wind or geothermal energy. The consumer rejection of electric vehicles is telling. The basic infrastructure to support an economy with all electric vehicles doesn’t exist. Investments in clean energy falter and fail.

2023-7: There’s been a lot of noise in the US government about “UAP” and “UFO” disclosure. We haven’t heard the truth in 75 years, why start now? Cover-up continues.

Update 2024: In 2023, we heard from the Pentagon, Congress, NASA and NORAD on the subject of UFOs. The military created the AARO (All-domain Anomaly Research Office) to address the UFO/UAP situation. Two high-profile UFO whistleblowers testified before Congress. This amazing parody of disclosure gave us hours of hearsay testimony and grainy videos of pixelated dots in the sky. The military and DHS continue to push the “UFOs could be a threat” narrative as a scare tactic to increase funding. Otherwise, cover-up continues, nothing happens.

(Interesting note 1 JAN 24: I wanted to verify the AARO acronym and agency purpose for this article. ChatGPT had no information on the AARO. I then asked BARD, Google’s entry into the chat AI race, about the AARO. On the first ask, BARD delivered a paragraph about the AARO being a government office under the Secretary of Defense and a list of duties and responsibilities. Then it erased that response and said, “I'm not able to help with that, as I'm only a language model.” I got the same results on a second attempt: Answer, then erasure and excuse. A message popped up on the display, saying BARD had been updated. My third ask pulled the information I needed. What’s up with that? Did the AI not want me to have that information in the beginning, then deem it harmless and let me have it?)

2023-8: The division of the vaccinated and unvaccinated continues in spite of direct evidence that the “pandemic of the unvaccinated” was a complete lie.

Update 2024: COVID Vaccine side-effects and vaccine sudden death syndrome eventually go mainstream. Lawsuits are filed and criminal cases against big pharma, government agencies and criminal media outlets land in court. Those who willingly took the vaccine will continue to believe in it. Those who were “forced” in order to keep their jobs, will start to push back and join class action suits against the government and big pharma. Those who refused to take the vaccine, lost jobs or professions, income, etc., will join those class actions.

2023-9: The moon.
    Still nothing. I really expected new information or missions to the moon, for a variety of reasons. A lot of people making noise about Mars. The best place to launch a mission to Mars would be from the moon. There's thangs going on that we don't know.

Update 2024: Several countries are still trying to get a lander on the moon. Several landers sent by other countries blew up this year trying to land their craft. Several companies are taking investments for mining asteroids. Elon Musk still wants to go to Mars. Maybe this is the year we discover what’s on the moon that kept us away for 50 years.

2023-10: The more people vote with their money, the more woke businesses will fail. Those businesses that get back to basic entertainment and customer service and stop shoving the liberal agenda in our faces might make it.

Update 2024: Disney has already admitted their woke policies and entertainment agenda have practically bankrupted the corporation. Marvel and DC aren’t far behind Disney in losing their core fan base because of their liberal, woke policies and movies. Consumers vote with their wallets to drive wokeness leftism from family entertainment.

2023-11: Our US government continues to drive a wedge between demographic groups. The COVID op is over; the ramifications of it still pertinent. I won’t say it failed when 80-percent of the country took an experimental vaccination, the long-term effects of which are only starting
    to materialize. To shift focus from the increasing mortality of the vaccinated, climate deniers will be targeted.

Update 2024: Deflection is the name of the game, as climate deniers are vilified as the new unvaccinated. Governments and criminal media go after those who contradict the climate narrative, using those attacks as a distraction from the emerging data on vaccine malfeasance.

2023-12: With more and more evidence of vaccine malfeasance, showing that vaccinated individuals are more likely to catch, transmit and possibly die from COVID, unvaccinated people will start to avoid gatherings of the injected. I expect to see Pureblood parties in our future.

Update 2024: I’m happy this didn’t happen. I have seen no evidence of Pureblood parties or unvaxxed folks avoiding the vaxxed. Let’s see how it goes when more horrifying vaccine stats hit the media.

2023-13: Trump has already thrown his hat into the ring. If Desantis decides to run and/or gets the Republican nomination, Trump will run as an independent, splitting the vote and handing the White House to Biden again.

Update 2024: Fortunately, this didn’t happen. The democrats are still 100-percent invested in finding some way, short of the JFK option, of removing Trump from the ticket. Their plethora of frivolous lawsuits gets no traction, other than distraction. Trump takes the GOP nomination.

2023-14: Worldwide food and fuel shortages create unrest across Europe and the Middle East. The US will only suffer minor inconveniences…this year. More food processing facilities and clearing houses will “catch fire” or otherwise be shut down, pointing to a rough 2024.

Update 2024: Global leaders are saying, “We’ve got to stop farming or people will starve.” They’re actually saying that, and they think we’re stupid enough to believe it. Those climate nazis continue to push their agenda.

2023-15: The Russians defeat the Ukrainians, taking control of the country.

Update 2024: I expected the Ukraine War to be over within a couple of months. It’s been nearly 2 years. The Biden administration is saying if we don't keep sending money and aid to Ukraine, they'll put American troops on the ground. They really don't want to give up their money laundering operation. Regardless, it can’t last much longer. The Ukrainians will surrender to the Russians 29 FEB 24. Ukraine will lose the Donbas region and Crimea permanently. Russia will occupy the country.

2023-16: China annexes Taiwan. North Korea stirs up trouble on the Korean Peninsula as a distraction. The US does nothing about Taiwan.

Update 2024: Near miss. We heard a lot of noise, on and off, about this last year. China held some aggressive military exercises around Taiwan. They’re ready whenever the opportunity arises. If the U.S. gets entrenched in an Israeli or Ukrainian regional conflict, China will use the opening to invade Taiwan.

2023-17: Following the disclosure of the Twitter files and subsequent release of information from Facebook, the FBI is subject to Congressional hearings on election interference and usurpation of individual rights to free speech. There’s a lot of noise, but ultimately, nothing happens.

Update 2024: A direct hit. Following House and Senate hearings on this subject, nothing continues to happen. The FBI and other government agencies are above the law and untouchable as long as Biden’s cronies run things. That means, until Trump gets elected, again. Which is why all their resources are aimed at keeping Trump from being elected.

All new predictions as of 1 JAN 24:

New 2024-1: Trump picks Vivek Ramaswamy as his VP running mate.

New 2024-2: Trump and Ramaswamy win the November election in spite of massive cheating and election fraud perpetrated by the Democrat voter fraud machine.

New 2024-3: Deep state Democrat voter fraud and election interference are exposed and prosecuted.

New 2024-4: Trump assigns Vivek Ramaswamy the unenviable task of cleaning the swamp. Ramaswamy starts with the DHS, targeting the FBI, IRS, ATF and DEA. Agents and office personnel are retired or released from 80-percent of positions. Next: the EPA.

New 2024-5: Deep state assassination attempts against Trump escalate to the point Trump’s personal security detail has to fight off an attack by the Secret Service.

New 2024-6: The DOJ continues to make noise about releasing the “Epstein Client List.” Even if it actually happens, which is doubtful, the justice system ignores it, Congress does nothing, and the news media is silent. The mechanisms and offices in place to address and prosecute this level of criminal behavior are filled by people on the list. Nothing happens.

New 2024-7: Israel clears out the last of the Hamas strongholds in Gaza by the end of the year. Meanwhile, the U.N. whines, and cries, and fires off several scathing resolutions against Israel for being so mean to those poor terrorists. Israel gives the U.N. a giant double-barrel middle finger and keeps going until the job is done.

New 2024-8: Possibly for 2025...Once Trump takes office, cannabis is removed from the federal Schedule 1 Drug list.

(John P. Smith is a military trained journalist living in northern Arkansas. He is host of the Apocalypse Watch and Johnny Watcher shows. Visit the website for more information and links to the most recent podcasts. www.apocalypsewatch.news.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:57 pm

Experts give Predictions and Warning for 2024
    ALL BETS ARE OFF
    WAKEY WAKEY!!! Letsss Gooo!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:32 pm

BRACE YOURSELF for 2024! The Z's REVEAL HUMANITY'S Next Stage of EVOLUTION! | Lee Harris
    ==

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:00 am

2024 PREDICTIONS - INCREDIBLE CHANGE AD EVENTS
    A bit of fun.

Partial transcript:

"Coming up to the end of a major Solar Cycle culminating in what is going to be this year and with that the binary codes are going to be changing the galactic Cho, that the Sun and the photonic ring are emitting and coming through are gong to be changing. Change is good. Going to be seeing some of the biggest X class flares, biggest CMEs. Weather activity is going to be extreme this year. There will be a tsunami.. weather events a lot bigger and more flooding. Watch out for things AI, that they are trying to connect into your body. Some type of App passing info on about your body to unknown sources. Fourth wave of souls may be coming in this year. Why? The first wave have done their job. So it is now done. It's going to be a quantum color aura Indigo. Quantum inventors at a very young age bring things from the future. By 2027, 5D will begin as we will be much more closer to the collective consciousness. The illusion of chaos PLAYING out more this year out in the external keeping people from focusing on their spiritual growth. NOW IS THE TIME TO STOP WATCHING THE NEWS IN 2024 MORE THAN IN ANY OTHER YEAR. ESPECIALLY IN 2024. WHEN YOU ARE WATCH THE NEWS YOU ARE SOMETIMES PASSIVELY INTEGRATING AND ALLOWING NEGATIVE CONTROLLED DATA TO ENTER INTO YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND AND SUB-CONSCIOUS MIND TO CO-CREATE FROM A PLACE OF NEGATIVITY. THIS IS WHAT MSM DOES A LOT.

3 DAYS OF DARKNESS

It can be one of 2 things: Cyber attack or a Carrington sized event with massive CME

1. Massive Carrington sized event with KP9plus Class Event half of the world could be effected/blackout, the side facing the sun.

or

2. A cyber attack of a very large scale - something we've never seen before.. initiating a shut down of systems so that things can be reset and something can come out.

APRIL 8TH NEW MOON ECLIPSE IN ARIES BRING IN FIRE PASSITON CONJUNCT CHIRON WHICH WILL BRING IN HEALING.. APRIL 20TH LAST TIME IN 1941 AND 1968. HUGE CIVIL RIGHTS.. SHINING A LIGHT ON POLITICAL UNREST. BRING POWER BACK TO THE PEOPLE

FULL MOON IN SCORPIO APRIL 24TH HUGE EXPECTED HEIGHTENED EMOTONS. UNEXPECTED AWAKENINGS SPIRITUALLY. REVOLUTION & REBELLION. Light type of rebellion. Stay in heart and stay on that road."

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:32 am

Monthly News & Updates
    January 22, 2024
    https://www.eceti.org/home.html

ECETI News
    Prophesies and Predictions

We have talked a lot about the future since 1982 in the Books, Reunion with Source, Becoming Gods, The Ultimate Soul Journey, Anunnaki Return and the latest UFOs the Origin of Religion and Man. There are prophetic threads through all the books the most were in Becoming Gods. You can find these books at our website under books and videos or www.lulu.com. We have also talked about future events on the radio shows for over 20 years giving specific predictions which came true. The San Francisco earthquake, 7.1 quake that hit Seattle, swarm of quakes on Mt Hood, solar events, social political changes have all been foretold on various radio shows and newsletters. We were asked to bring things up to date and speak about the near future. Before we get into specifics, we need to know generally what will unfold, the big picture then we can see how we fit into that picture through be lie f, choice and action which are the strongest factors determining our future.

The big picture is everything that does align with Universal Law is going to come undone. Universal Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love, Individual Freedom and Prosperity for All is Universal Law. It will be as if God/Creator/Great Spirit presses in with the Beautiful Many Masters, Saints and Sages, this includes Benevolent Spiritually and Technologically Advanced Off-Worlders, some our Ancient Ancestors while the Earth is Ascending. Humanity and the darker forces caught in the middle will have no other option than to heal, release the past, and align with Universal Law. Karma, Action/Reaction will be amplified and accelerated. There is no wrathful god, this will all be one’s own undoing or ascension. There is however evolution, destiny and those who ensure evolution takes the upward spiral.

A great example is the days of Sodom and Gamora. The two cities were on a downward spiral. The moral depravity, violence, theft, lack of love, respect, honor fell to the level where something had to be done. It is like a sore on a leg, left untreated it goes septic, gang green sets in eventually killing the whole body. Sodom and Gamora were surgically removed by a very advanced race known as Andromedins, mythically known as Arch Angels. It was not done as punishment it was done to preserve and protect the whole, ensure evolution takes the upward spiral.

If you look at some of the major cities, especially democratically run they are fast tracking to a Sodom and Gamora event. When the consciousness collapses the field of energy collapse which is harmful to Earth and contrary to her ascension. She has to clean up those areas. It could be tsunamis, floods, quakes, storms, hurricanes, tornadoes, many of which with today’s technology can be created or steered for all the wrong reasons. The UN, WEF, WHO the global elite would be representative of the leader ship of Sodom and Gamora before their removal. They are morally and integrity challenged, gender confused, engage in child and sex trafficking, they are also the war and disease profiteers. Many are Satanic/Luciferian which explains where the millions of missing children go every year. They are at war with masculinity because the masculine is the protector by nature of what they want to destroy. They are the international bankers, the mega corporations which own and control almost everything in modern day society. They own your political institutions, your religious institutions, business institutions, your medical institutions, the supply lines, the flow of energy, almost every aspect of modern-day living. They will come to an end.

This is a clue as to how to survive the fall of the tyrants. Don’t be dependent on, “modern day”, become sovereign, self-sufficient, have your own water supply, heat source, grow and store your own food, be sure you can protect yourself and your family. As we speak there are around 2800 global elite meeting at Davos, the WEF meeting planning on how to completely dominate, control, reduce population through wars, bioweapons “plagues”, toxic food, water and air additives, “chemtrails”, including creating social unrest through divisionary tactics, religious or race wars. Their green new deal is a steal of your green. The earth according to the raw data not adjusted data is cooling. We are in a CO2 drought. CO2 makes up .04% of the atmosphere. Humans contribute .03% of the .04% a negligible amount the rest is natural. CO2 is necessary for the plants, forests and food production. Know the real science not the profit driven science used to terrorize you into giving up your freedoms and funds. Terrorizing the young into eco warriors into doing their bidding has worked very well, it will backfire on them when their energies are redirected towards the deceivers and tyrants. The good news is they will fail but not before doing a lot of damage.

There are two spirals in evolution. The upward spiral living according to Universal Law, a spiritual life in service and harmony with each other and the planet. The downward spiral is going against Universal Law in self-service, living in disharmony with others and the planet. Those with an insatiable lust for power and wealth desiring to control and dominate are on the downward spiral. Both spirals are being amplified, accelerated in what many call the quickening. We have spoken about all this for years and it is written about as far back as 1982 in the books and newsletters. So how does this factor into the future.

God/Creator/Great Spirit has given its best for these times. You are going to see some powerful leadership arise on both sides as things become more polarized. Nothing will be hidden; everything will be made known the iniquities of all men/women will be shouted from the roof tops. The safeguard Creator put in place, the failsafe is the soul and its connection to Source which will be activated. Many have incarnated from many planes, dimensions, advanced civilizations to be a part of the planetary liberation, the awakening and healing of Humanity and the Earth. Ancient memories will surface from previous civilizations that have come and gone. The Atlantis Lemurian conflict 2.0 rematch is unfolding. There are those that want to use technology to dominate spy on and control the masses which worshiped the intellect and technology. These were the Atlanteans. Then there were the Lemurians both space faring which lived according to the law of one, helping those less fortunate to reach their highest potential. They worshiped the unseen God in everyone and everything. A great war broke out initiated by Atlantis yet Lemuria ended it steering a meteor impacting Atlantis. Let’s not do this again.

There was a lot of double speak back then as there is today. Observe the actions. Remember the ones accusing usually have three fingers pointing back at them. The modes operandi of the dark hearts and servants of the dark hearts often referred to as the devil’s tool is accuse others of what you yourself have done or are doing. A Marxist tactic. They eat the finest food, fly in their private jets, travel in their motorcades and shame you for your carbon footprint. Most of your genocidal leaders of the past were socialist. Even Hitler. Consolidating the power and wealth into the hands of a few and out of the hands of the many leads to a loss of freedom and life. Know your history. The hand outs in the beginning are someone else’s money. When it is gone it ends in abject poverty, forced compliance, and eventually genocide.

To boil this down into more specific information your Sun is going to continue to expand with stronger CMEs coronal mass ejections and flares. There will be an increase in mass unrest, severe weather, earthquake and volcanic activity. The polarity between the controllers and those who demand freedom will increase. The socially and chemically engineered will begin to awaken. The gender confusion is a direct result of the controllers attempt to destroy the family unit. The race and religious wars driven by megalomaniacs will escalate until the people begin to wake up and see it for what it is and who is really behind it. The light is going to come on in every walk of life, every institution. People are going to look around and say this is not right, this is harmful to humanity and the Earth, disempowering and begin to ask questions, later demand answers.

Leadership on every level in every institution, the mainstream news and social media will be questioned, blind following is over. Social engineering will fail. The tyrants will use every method possible to maintain their ill-gotten kingdoms, power and control. It will be for naught. They are up against an unstoppable force, a destiny orchestrated by God/Creator/Great Spirit and the Beautiful Many servants of the Creator within all Creation. The days of controlling the masses with fear, guilt, shame, unworthiness, deception, and images of wrathful gods is also coming to an end. Those perpetuating these false images and programs will go mad. All logic will evade them, they will become fanatic, thinking they are the chosen ones creating more division contrary to their prophets, masters and sacred texts. Love, service to others, unity will be tossed out the window in some religions, upheld in others. Tyranny in all forms will have no place to hide. Those serving the beast will go down with the beast.

The more we stop allowing outside influences to control and dominate our lives the better off we will be. Those that go within, those who allow their heart and spirit to guide them will fare well. The soul actually sits in a chamber next to the heart. The soul is connected to God. Enlightenment is a multidimensional journey that begins with accessing the soul and expanding into greater states of awareness. Love, Joy and bliss is the target for that is the true nature of the Creator, the true nature of man/woman. The God seed, the spark awaiting to become the full flame.

If you take this path, you won’t need a prophet, a seer, external leadership because you will be lead from within. You will know in the moment what to do. We suggest acting on inner guidance and prepare for future moments. There will be a collapse of the old to make way for the new. The Federal Reserve which was never Federal is the institution used by the enslavers. It and its banks will fall. There is talk about a QFS quantum financial system that will take the place of the banks where everyone’s accounts are mirrored yet things could go either way. Do not go into a digital money system, they will control every aspect of your life. Precious metals are always a good back up as well as land yet be conscious when working with the land. Respect the already existing flora and fauna, sit with the land, ask permission before altering the terrain. Not doing so can have consequences.

The corrupt agencies will also fall as the leadership is held accountable. The Global organizations whose mandate is to control and dominate will come to an end. The tyrants globally will also come to an end. They are on the downward spiral and not frequency specific to the Earths ascension. There are some very powerful people that are waking up, getting behind the awakening and healing process that is well underway, standing for freedom that had a sketchy past. If they stay on track support them. They will be directing assets and energy to the liberation of Earth. Nature is going to become very active in the cleanup. There are also forces on the ground rising, the white hats divinely inspired to restore the republic, the Constitution, Universal Law, nationalists in every nation doing what is right for their people. It will be two steps forward one back yet eventually there will be a ground swell of people resisting the ever-increasing tyranny around the world, the rising to the occasion. There will be no place to hide for the servants of the Beast. It will be as if God/Creator/Great Spirit says, “IT IS FINISHED”.

Choices and actions individually and collectively will be the main drivers in the individual and collective futures. In simple terms, your choices and actions along with your past will decide your future. We have to release the past, heal any wounds, traumas, wrong conclusions from past experiences. This includes generational, race and cultural grudges if we are going to be a part of the Earth’s ascension. If not, we will go back on the wheel of death and rebirth, back to a lower plane, start over due to the fact that you will no longer be frequency specific to Earth. Sorry to say many will take that path, some are not bad people they are just bad listeners, to attached to social consciousness, positions and power.

We are moving into a different consciousness. A consciousness necessary to contact and connect with God/Creator/Great Spirit, the Beautiful Many Saints, Sages and Masters which includes Benevolent Spiritually and Technologically Advanced Off-Worlders, some our ancient ancestors. Contact has been going on for time eternal with those who rose to the occasion. This is in all your sacred books. The veils between worlds are becoming very thin. Stop waiting for contact. Don’t expect others to make contact for you. Especially in Ufology, it is a controlled narrative, disclosure is an 80-year fail. The last thing the controllers want is for you to have access to free energy, quantum healing, knowledge of the true history of Earth, the true origin of man and religions. Sounds like a great title for a book. UFOs Religion the Origin Man.

Contact with benevolent Spiritually and Technologically advanced ETs would be a great equalizer, and end to the enslavement through dependency. Imagine free fuel less energy, replicators to provide your needs, med-beds that can restore your DNA, heal any disease rejuvenate organs rebuild your body including lost or damaged limbs. Anti/counter gravity traveling several thousand miles an hour safely opening the door to space, other planets, other dimensions. This technology already exists on Earth yet it is not in the hands of the people only the self-selected. Before this technology can be utilized, we need to rise to the occasion with a high level of morality and integrity. We need to heal past trauma, forgive, release the past, raise your frequency, live according to Universal Law. Universal Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love, Individual Freedom and Prosperity for All. Get out in Nature, pray, meditate, give thanks for what you have. Ask yourself what you are doing to create Heaven on Earth. For those with open minds, loving hearts and pure intent go out in the wee hours of the morning on a dark moon with clear skies. The skies are filled with ships. They’re waiting. It is destiny to join the greater family of man throughout the galaxy and universe. They also come from other dimensions and Inner Earth. There is going to be one heavenly reunion coming up. Be ready for it.

God speed,

James Gilliland

ECETI Website: https://www.eceti.org/home.html

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:50 pm

Next Soul Podcast:

5 predictions from psychics for humanity

https://youtu.be/j1uOCnlh4Ss?si=U7sT5y2AXoboWVKp
    Swanny
    Swanny

2024 PREDICTIOND Empty Lots of nonsence

Post  Swanny Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:43 pm

From my experience of life the best way to live is to live in the now

Don't worry about tomorrow and don't listen to people channeling or psychics predicting the future as they are never right.
    Oh and definitely don't listen to made up aliens alien
    I know of most of the youtubers in this thread and none of them know what's going on, they are just winging it
    They are purely for your entertainment and/or put there to distract you from the truth.
    Occasionally one of them will get lucky and predict something but we can all do that, we see what's happening around us

We are gods, we create our own futures. It's time to take control of your life, go out and live it
    I've spent the last few summers at the beach chilling and meeting people. I gave up listening to theories of inbound doom and destruction.
    Yea XXXX is happening but I don't care and I certainly don't live in fear of any of it

P.S don't take anything seriously, none of it is real, it's just an illusion Wink

You lot are as awake as me, by now you should be wise enough to see the BS that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us Cool
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:41 pm

My possible/probable predictions for 2024
    (Made without contacting aliens, spirits or channelers Wink )

More Geo-engineered weather blamed on global climate boiling change to bring in more control
    Possible war with Russia (probably 2025) which will be used as a method to depopulate
    Distractions on each and every level (bombs, shootings, pop stars, celebrates doing naughty stuff or dying etc etc) to keep the sheep from seeing what's really going on
    Could even be a fake alien invasion if they start losing control

More and more sheep waking up to the BS being thrown at them by their governments but the fools will still go to the voting booths believing that they can vote their way out of this BS  
    More "Problem, reaction, solution" events

Basically the same stuff they've been throwing at us for the last forever

What am I going to do about it all?
    Not a lot because I'm beyond caring. Malletzky  
    Given up trying to wake the sheep. IMO they are far too gone to be worth wasting my time on.

I shall make the most of the sunny days sunny  and chill on the grey ones clown
    When/if things get pretty bad I might head down to the mountains of Portugal... If I can get enough fuel.

I think if the masses haven't woken up and the so called elites haven't been overthrown by the end of the year then 2025 will be a very interesting but also bumpy ride
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:40 am

cheers Swanny good to see you my friend

I don’t take anything seriously not even myself
    And yet I am the sovereign of my kingdom.

We play the game of life and livingness on many levels.
    What we choose to put our attention to gives color and direction to our path.
    Beliefs should never become so fixed as to prevent these directions to morphe and transcend.
    Thats my philosophy.
    Enjoy the beach’s music and all the people that gather around it 🙏🧡

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:55 am