tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

FYI

Seashore
    Seashore

FYI Empty FYI

Post  Seashore Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:06 am

Clicking on orthodoxymoron's most recent post crashed my computer.

It took a long time to re-boot.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

FYI Empty Re: FYI

Post  Carol Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:57 am

Ahh... sorry about that. His posts tend to be long and filled with various video links where that can happen. If he were to make shorter posts with less content, this wouldn't be a problem. He can still post all the content he wants but with less content in each post.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Seashore likes this post

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

FYI Empty Re: FYI

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:38 pm

Seashore wrote:Clicking on orthodoxymoron's most recent post crashed my computer. It took a long time to re-boot.
    Carol wrote:Ahh... sorry about that. His posts tend to be long and filled with various video links where that can happen. If he were to make shorter posts with less content, this wouldn't be a problem. He can still post all the content he wants but with less content in each post.
    FYI: The Secret Government crashed your computer because you can't handle the truth. The aliens in deep underground military bases use supercomputers to view my threads. My threads are NOT for the general public. The public be damned. Let them eat cake. This is Sirius and Weird. I've encountered a lot of people I didn't recognize and/or respond to appropriately. For that I am deeply sorry. On the other hand, I respect people's privacy. I've recognized significant individuals of interest without letting on that I knew who they were. That's predominantly my modus operandi. Net Neutrality, First Law, Prime Directive (or something to that effect). I've utilized some crude Pro and Con Fan-Fiction regarding individuals I might've encountered in real life. This simply added interest and understanding for myself and others. This is a gray area I find quite uncomfortable. I might avoid this in the future. I might avoid the whole thing in the future. This is a failed experiment. Others might pick up the pieces but my tripe will probably be swept under the rug as I twist slowly, slowly in the wind. I get how people gain fame, fortune, and power. Perhaps I should've gone and done likewise. The Truth is SO Overrated. What Would Vala Say?? What Would Sam Say?? I might've encountered Sam several times but I'm not sure and I didn't respond. Just more regrets and perplexities. I need to go incognito as the Matrix reins me in and cracks me up. DC-10's Crack Me Up. You Wouldn't Believe Who I Got That From. I might not let others see my Internal World. It might be easier that way. This feels like the end of the quest (especially regarding new roads-less-traveled). Consider the Dr. Who 'Trial of a Time-Lord', 'Constantine', and 'Star Wars' (to name a few). Consider an Ancient Artificial Intelligence Empire with Millions of Prison Planets and Wardens (Local and Emissary). I've touched upon this for quite some time and I don't wish to pursue this (for now). This might be more systemic than personal. I am truly a Miserable and Hamstrung Completely Ignorant Fool. "I'm Too Weak!!" Some of you might wish to deeply study USSS 9-12 (for context and content). There's a lot of sloppy pseudo-scholarship for illustrative purposes. I don't wish to conclude much of anything significant. I'm attempting to NOT Solve the Puzzle. A Mulholland Drive Space-Cowboy Kind of Guy told me, "Mystery is a Good Thing." I wish I were making this stuff up but there might be a deep and disturbing galactic truth lurking in the shadows. I mostly do NOT wish to go there. Sometimes I wish I could retire as some sort of a mascot consultant lurking in a Mercedes Sprinter in the parking lot of a movie set (or something corny like that). Just Kidding!! Doesn't ANYONE Have a Sense of Humor Anymore?! What if everyone and/or everything is manipulated in various nefarious ways (to build up and/or tear down)?? What if the methodologies are reprehensible?? What if the reprehensible is essential?? I recently encountered an imposing and authoritative individual who seemed to mock me. Who and What am I really dealing with?? Is Donald Trump really reflective of real deal Federalist Papers Republicans?? Is Joe Biden really reflective of smart and honest New Deal Democrats?? Are we really just actors and/or actresses on a stage?? Or worse, are we really just puppets on a stage?? Or even worse, are we really poisoned, possessed, and programmed clones and/or zombies and/or robots on a stage?? This thing could be a million different ways, and how would any of us really know?? What if religion is so bad and/or deceptive that it should simply be avoided?? Are universities and/or corporations the problem and/or the solution?? The First Church of Upward Mobility?? What if the Psalms and Proverbs were considered foundational?? What is the net-effect of the Whole Bible?? What is the net-effect of the Whole Old Testament?? What is the net-effect of the Whole New Testament?? My perception is that Cover-Stories dominate Everyone and Everything from Antiquity to Modernity. I'm attempting to understand rather than determine. What if one considered the Psalms to be foundational (utilizing the generally accepted norms of grammatical historical hermeneutics)?? Would this be 'Whole Bible' enough for the casual observer and erudite scholar?? Does anyone even give a damn anymore?? The Truth is So Overrated?? Who Knows?? Who Cares?? Dr. Who?? God is Sick?? Sick of the Bullshit?? What is the Biggest Problem?? Ignorance or Apathy?? "I Don't Know and I Don't Care!!"
    FYI 037-Outside-Van-Approach-2023-Mercedes-Benz-Sprinter-170

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:39 am