tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Tucker Carlson Interviews Alex Jones

Seashore
    Seashore

Tucker Carlson Interviews Alex Jones Empty Tucker Carlson Interviews Alex Jones

Post  Seashore Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:18 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Tucker Carlson Interviews Alex Jones Empty Re: Tucker Carlson Interviews Alex Jones

Post  Carol Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:57 am

Tucker Carlson Humiliates Karine Jean-Pierre

"You look at the White House Press Secretary, who can barely speak English, who's one of the stupidest people I've ever seen — and a transparent liar. You wouldn't hire her to run your copy machine. She's the White House Press Secretary. Why would you do that? And it's not because of her race or who she sleeps with. I think the whole point is she's so obviously repulsive that it makes you feel bad about the country to see her."
    ==

Tucker Carlson Tells Liberal Virtue Signalers to Practice What They Preach

"If you've got a BLM sign in your yard, you should be required to live in Gary, Indiana, or Baltimore. You should not be anywhere near Jackson, Wyoming. You should be made to live in East St. Louis."

==

Tucker Carlson Ep. 46 The A. Jones Interview
    A. Jones Drops Disturbing Intel About Joe Biden

Tucker Carlson Drops Opening Monologue About A. Jones:

No one is hated more by them than a man called A. Jones. A. Jones is the single-most-censored man in all American history. He was the first media figure in our history to be completely erased in one day. Deplatformed. A. Jones was deplatformed before it was a common term. And not just deplatformed — sued, attacked. They attempted to criminally charge him.

What did A. Jones do wrong? A. Jones didn't rape anybody. He didn't loot Macy's. He didn't burn a police station. He didn't invent a fake cryptocurrency and loot pension funds. He didn't start a pointless war that made this country poorer and more disorganized. He didn't open the southern border. No. A. Jones had opinions that deeply rattled the people who run America. In fact, rattled a lot of us.

But fundamentally, A. Jones is right about a lot of things. And, in fact, that's why they don't like him. A. Jones has an uncanny, really an amazing ability to predict events before they happen. He has called it and he's done it on tape again and again, to the point where it's a meme on the Internet. "A. Jones prophet," not conspiracy nut, prophet. But when you dig into A. Jones's predictions, they are so spot-on that it's remarkable. How does he do this?

A White House source has revealed to A. Jones that Joe Biden "is completely out of his mind" and walks around "naked in the White House in the middle of the night — doesn't know who he is."

"They have to give him a bunch of drugs, a bunch of amphetamines in the morning. Then they've got to drug him at night."

Carlson told Jones, "I know someone personally who witnessed him taking amphetamines. And this was during the 2020 election."

A. Jones tells Tucker Carlson, "The earth is being put into a countdown collapse" and "They want to bring the world population down to 500 million."

"Elon Musk is right. And as a hero for pointing out ... If a country doesn't have 2.1 or 2.2 replacement rate, then you don't have people to take care of the old folks and society collapses."

A. Jones: The People Pushing the Climate Hoax Are the Ones With the Biggest Carbon Footprints

"Their quote, 'carbon footprints,' are thousands of times bigger than the average person. Leonardo DiCaprio or Klaus Schwab literally have carbon footprints thousands of times bigger than the average, poor working American that they're telling you can't have a car or air conditioning."

A. Jones has not killed anyone. Nor has he raped anyone or burned down a police station. But he is still banned from Twitter (X) while terrorists are allowed to post freely.

Even so, he says, "I'm not mad at Elon Musk."

"I've been so demonized [by] the general public. He's barely able to keep Twitter going right now. I really appreciate what he's done. I admire him. I think he's done a lot of great work, and I see him moving in the right direction."

Video:
    https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1732897835572461582

TIMESTAMPS:

2:46 A. Jones predictions
    15:07 Deplatforming
    21:59 Dividing us on race
    25:37 The border
    28:09 Austin
    32:12 New World Order
    42:09 Brian Stelter demon video
    50:57 Depopulation
    1:07:51 Food