tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+25
Aquaries1111
devakas
magamud
Simplicity
Threecaster
burgundia
malletzky
JesterTerrestrial
TRANCOSO
Sanicle
wingmanof light
shiloh
icecold
giovonni
orthodoxymoron
Brook
alphaomega
hippihillbobbi
eMonkey
Mercuriel
Tatiana
lindabaker
mudra
Carol
SiriArc
29 posters

PhaseShift

SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty p(arasites)tw

Post  SiriArc Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:46 am

Sanicle
    Sanicle

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty Re: PhaseShift

Post  Sanicle Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:03 am

SiriArc, I'd like to thank you for introducing me to the work of Jonathan Zap via the links you posted. I particularly like his Oracle. It's the best I've ever seen for those doing 'inner work' and I've found it quite useful and on the money in regard to the two areas of my life I asked about. It's a great resource which I recommend to everyone to try, as is his other work. This man really seems to have done a lot of homework.

Here's an example section of the advice given from one of the cards I drew, 'Abundant Universe'.
    "From one vantage, it can seem like we live in an arid, toxic world of asphalt and metal with nothing to nourish our weary spirits. But look beneath the surface of our world and you can find the same primal nourishment that all humans have found. There are still people and other mammals capable of caring, and there have never been so many available in need of care.

The primal nourishment we need is love. It is the resource to allows our souls to develop. The other necessary side of that primal nourishment is the opportunity to love others and provide resources for their development.

According to some, there are more human beings alive today than all the human beings that have ever died. Most of them have some capacity for caring, and even more have some receptivity to be cared for. And if you don't care for people, there are other life forms here capable of giving and receiving love.

And when we consider the availability of resources for self-development, our age seems to be rapidly metamorphosing into a golden age, which already has far more to offer than any other age we know. The internet, for example, is like a vast well of zeros and ones — you can send your bucket anywhere and, depending on your intentions, come back with muddy, toxic residue or sparkling, clear water. The closely guarded secrets of any esoteric tradition, once available only to the most advanced initiates who had reached the inner courtyard, are now only a three-second Google search away. According to historians, during the Dark Ages, the most educated people on the planet were monks with the extraordinary good fortune to live in one of a few monasteries that had libraries which, in the rarest cases, contained as many as one hundred books. Anyone reading this, by contrast, has access to more books, and other cultural resources, than they could process in tens of thousands of lifetimes. People walk around in our age with gadgets a quarter the size of a cigarette case that can hold vast libraries of music available to them twenty-four hours a day, and yet just a few generations ago a Czar or King could only access music through a live performance.

And when it comes to the ability to express ourselves culturally, to nourish others with our inner resources, the last fifteen years have been an upgrade that seems like replacing a four-cylinder engine with a warp core. Suppose in the Dark Age of 1990 I proposed that, as a person with a very limited income, I would make an oracle which contained close to six hundred cards, and which would be continually upgraded and expanded,and that, furthermore, I would make it available for free to several billion people. For most of human history I could propagate such an artifact at the speed of handwriting, while now it propagates at something closer to light speed.

In the town that I live in I can walk into a dozen stores where I can buy fruits, vegetables and other food products from all over the world. And if a bond of love exists between me and another person, no geographical distance keeps me from instantaneous communication with him. I can be out walking in the sunshine, or doing chores while having an engaging hands-free conversation with someone thousands of miles away. These are just a few of the commonplace miracles of the present era we usually take for granted.

We can all too easily poison ourselves by gazing anxiously at the darkness and deficiencies of our world. Look again and see that you have all the opportunities and then some that any human being has ever had to access the water of life."

Brilliant huh? Here's a link for anyone else who might like to try this resource for themselves.
    http://www.zaporacle.com/homepage/ Just click on the 'Oracle' link at the top.

Thank you once again SiriArc. Your words and links often lead to gold.
    Hugs
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty Then To Now

Post  SiriArc Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:32 am

When a lie is believed, it compromises the Freedom Of Your Will

(From “Ghost Story”

Uriel to H. Dresden)

Lube Up And Spread 'Em

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenocide

Xenocide

The plot alternates between characters on two planets: Path and Lusitania.

World of Path

@ Path's culture centers on the godspoken-- those who hear the voices of the gods in the form of irresistible compulsions, and are capable of significantly superior intelligence. It later becomes clear that the godspoken of Path are victims of a cruel government project: granted great intelligence by genetic modification, they were also shackled with a form of obsessive-compulsive disorder to control their loyalty.

@ The experiment is set in a culture bound by five dictates - obey the gods, honor the ancestors, love the people, serve the rulers, then serve your self. This is a further safeguard against rebellion. The superintelligent godspoken are considered the most devout and holy of all citizens, and any disloyal thoughts in a godspoken's mind are immediately suppressed by overwhelming obsessive-compulsive behavior, believed to be a sign from the gods the thoughts are wrong.

@ Qing-Jao concludes that the only possible explanation is advanced computer software closely tied to the communication network.
    All but discovered, Jane reveals herself to Han Fei-tzu, Han Qing-jao and Si Wang-mu, telling them about their genetic slavery and begging forbearance on their report to Starways Congress.

Already harboring suspicions about the godspoken's condition, Han Fei-tzu accepts the news of Congress's atrocity, as does Si Wang-mu, but his daughter Han Qing-jao clings to her belief that Demosthenes and Jane are enemies of the gods.

Outside

@ The Outside is a spacetime plane where aiúas initially exist. (Aiúa is the term given to the pattern defining any specific structure of the universe, whether a particular atom, a star, or a sentient consciousness.)

@ Jane is able to contain within her vast computing power the pattern defining the billions of atoms and overall structure comprising a simple "starship" (little more than a room), with passengers included, and take them Outside. By bringing them Outside, where relative location is nonexistent, then back "Inside" at a different spot in the physical universe, instantaneous travel has been achieved .......

@ They quickly arrange to take Ender, Ela, and Miro to Outside. While Ela is Outside, she is able to create the recolada virus, which is a safe replacement of the descolada, and a cure to the godspoken genetic defect.

Miro envisions his body as it was before he was crippled by paralysis, and upon arrival in the Outside, his consciousness is contained within a new, restored body.

The recolada begins its spread across Lusitania, converting the formerly lethal virus into a harmless aid to native life.

The cure to the people of Path's genetic-controlling defect is distributed, yet Han Fei-tzu is tragically unable to convince his daughter Qing-jao this was the true course of action.

Confronted with the possibility of being lied to all her life and dooming many sentient species to destruction, or an alternative of believing all she ever loved and trusted has betrayed her – Demosthenes, her father, her friend, her world – she falls to the ground.

The young Qing-jao, Gloriously Bright, is lost to insanity, tracing lines in wood until her death, whispering to a long-gone father and mother if she has finally found forgiveness.

SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty Eschaton

Post  SiriArc Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:18 am

The Ingression Of Novelty

Looks

Just Like

YOU

PhaseShift - Page 15 27zx57b
    PhaseShift - Page 15 K36634
    PhaseShift - Page 15 35jjxnl
    PhaseShift - Page 15 303ercy
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty Z 22

Post  SiriArc Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:38 am

PhaseShift - Page 15 Mh962q

Holy Fire

Edenbridge

I remember a past life
    A life long ago
    Memories are reveries
    And visions fading into gray
    I behold the paleness
    With the glimpse of an eye
    There's no friend in no man's land
    Streets leading to wild frontiers
    Let the torchlight shine above you
    Scan a flashlight of a dream
    Take the spell and hold the spirit of the flame
    And rise up with the light
    Holy fire glimmering eve
    Follow traces until you believe
    Light a candle for the magical ring
    And wait until you see the night's breaking in
    Am I walking the false path
    The one of no return?
    Counting strides the mind divides
    The ever-turning wheel of time

Then I'm crossing the border

Beyond the no man's land
    Lizard eyes and painted skies
    The turning point right on my way
    Let the torchlight shine above you
    Scan a flashlight of a dream
    Take the spell and hold the spirit of the flame
    And rise up with the light
    Holy fire glimmering eve
    Follow traces until you believe
    Light a candle for the magical ring
    And wait until you see the night's breaking in

Holy Fire Glimmering Eve

PhaseShift - Page 15 200vg5h
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty Kechari

Post  SiriArc Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:01 am

Vibes a naggin'

?

Time frame

Seems a laggin'

Specifically Thus

http://www.aypsite.org/108.html

Relay back when

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2477

For some of US
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty TheEnactingForce In * Between

Post  SiriArc Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:56 am

PhaseShift - Page 15 Nwn1hz
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty Designed And Sent

Post  SiriArc Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:34 am

For Friends Hither

And (56) Yon

PhaseShift - Page 15 Sparkfethr

THEY

In Turn

Opened Those Gifts

Now Returned HOME

Tears Of Gratitude Flowing

For The Freedom Restored

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?pid=32907#p32907

Over the ensuing years, The Spark has been considered to be:

*Lemuria
    *The Sun
    *Earth as a Singularity

Regardless of title

It’s US
    Sent / Programmed by The ALL as a Probe / Noocyte

To Enter and dissolve this tumor in the “Larger Self".

Know that YOU are a High Magician

Sent by Love to Heal this distortion

YOUR Powers are beginning to come on line

NOW

As YOU complete what YOU came to do, this time-line dissolves and ends.

Wisdom, which is so Precious, is retained

And OUR Journey as

The Explorer Race continues.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty 4 7 11

Post  SiriArc Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:24 am

Some O' This

Synergized

With Some O' That

Yonder,

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3768-the-time-quake-activity-log#62996

Awareness Noted:

@ As documented throughout Finishing the Mysteries of Gods and Symbols, by Seven Star Hand, and earlier books and articles, the number 11 is a pivotal numeric symbol and key that unlocks much that has been expertly hidden for millennia. The modern sciences of string/m theory and quantum physics have shown us things about our universe and reality that are far stranger than ever expected. For example, we now know there are 11 dimensions to our reality, instead of merely 4. This also proves that there are precisely seven hidden and mysterious dimensions in addition to the four of space-time. This is vitally important because the numbers 4 and 7 are widely used throughout numerous ancient symbolic texts and concepts within contexts that perfectly match the reality of seven hidden dimensions and the four dimensions of space-time.

Observations through quantum physics have also shown that the underpinnings of this universe are far more fluid and uncertain than most modern scientists would have believed. One prominent physicist of the 20th century, David Bohm, had the foresight to see that science was proving that our universe was far more interactive than the traditional mechanistic sciences would allow for. In his breakthrough book, Wholeness and the Implicate Order, Mr. Bohm theorized that quantum physics was actually paralleling the allusions of eastern mysticism and ancient wisdom. Both were providing substantial evidence that our four dimensional reality actually emerged from a zone of collective thought and rules. After Mr. Bohm's death, string theory provided a further breakthrough by showing that there were exactly seven hidden dimensions which matched the features of Bohm's theoretical Implicate Order, as well as the details of numerous ancient sources.

The numbers seven and four are found throughout ancient symbolic texts and concepts from before the earliest days of ancient Egypt. It is easily shown that they were fully aware of the existence of 11 dimensions and correctly split them into 4 and 7. The ancient sages and prophets that emerged from Egypt to author the Hebrew symbolic texts were also aware of the vital importance of the numbers 4, 7, and 11. From the 11 stars that bow to Joseph, the 11th son of Jacob in Genesis, to the burial of the Dead Sea Scrolls in exactly 11 caves during the 11th 360-year cycle on the Hebrew calendar, the importance of the number 11 to the ancient sages and prophets has been made redundantly clear. Even more stunning is how the Book of Revelation uses the symbolism of specific groups of stars, angels, and cycles of the Hebrew calendar to verifiably model 11 dimensions, using cycles of time.

@ When paired with science and ancient wisdom demonstrating the reality of an 11-dimension thought-based cyclic reality with a large degree of uncertainty and fluidity at the quantum level, the evidence is overwhelming that our universe operates in some ways more like mysticism and magic than purely mechanistic science. Though the physical rules of space-time are fairly rigid and reliably predictable, what occurs and why is determined in the seven hidden dimensions, which follow a different set of rules and priorities. The seven hidden dimensions are thought-based and precede and define space-time. Thereby, here is proof that non-mechanistic determinations are made from collective thought and other variables that frame the nature of events and outcomes before they occur in space-time.

Which Might Leadeth Thee Unto

http://twocandlesticks.blogspot.com/
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty Open Your Eyes

Post  SiriArc Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:04 am

http://www.crystalinks.com/elliesworld.html

Ellie Crystal

@ The word vanilla stirred me ... instantly taking me to the film "Vanilla Sky" which I saw when it came out December 14, 2001 .......

@ Am I stuck in a lucid dream or virtual realty experiment? I know reality is a hologram ... and time the illusion that traps people here emotionally.

Tuesday, in my wake-up dream, someone outside the dream was frantically trying to wake me up. He registered in my consciousness as a man in a white lab coat. Another man was with him. He said something about my consciousness returning to the true reality. Repeatedly he said, "Hang on. It won't be long now!" as my consciousness slipped back into this reality.

I woke up here, and considered the messages ... then went to Wikipedia to search Vanilla Sky. The name of the main character is David. From my mission statement ... A tall thin man will step through a portal. You will know him as David.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanilla_Sky

@ The court psychologist Curtis talks about the incident with David over several sessions. During one interview, David sees a nearby TV advertisement for "Life Extension", a company that specializes in cryonic suspension, finding the name familiar. Under Curtis's guard, David is taken to the Life Extension offices, where the salesclerk explains they freeze people just after the point of death, until a cure for their ailment is available in the future - placing them in a lucid dream state. David becomes anxious and breaks free of Curtis, realizing he is in his own lucid dream that has gone wrong, and calls for tech support.

David finds himself in the empty lobby of the offices, and the man whom he has seen earlier at the bar appears, claiming to be David's tech support. As they ride up in an elevator to the top of an impossibly tall building, the man explains that David has been in cryonic sleep for 150 years, after he killed himself with a drug overdose. David learns that when he signed a contract with the cryogenics company preserving him, he opted to start the lucid dream shortly after his drunken night when Sofia left him, under the "vanilla sky" from a Monet painting.

However, during his sleep, the dream went horribly wrong and attempted to incorporate elements from his subconscious, such as placing Julie in for Sofia and creating a father-figure like Curtis. As they arrive at the top of the building, the man offers David a choice: either to be reinserted into the corrected lucid dream, or to wake up by taking a literal leap of faith off the roof. David decides to wake up, and envisions Sofia and Brian to say his goodbyes.

David jumps off the building, his life flashing before his eyes, and blacks out moments before hitting the ground. A female voice commands him to "open your eyes" (a recurring theme in the movie), and the film ends with David opening his eyes.

SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty phaZed

Post  SiriArc Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:14 am

Reality is becoming more "unreality like" lately
    Novelty Ingress

Moving INTO AND THROUGH

flatland

dis SOLUTION

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

Trinity:
    I was looking for an answer.
    It's the question that drives us, Neo.
    It's the question that brought you here.
    You know the question, just as I did.

Neo: What is the Matrix?

Trinity:
    The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.

Morpheus:
    If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

Morpheus:
    Your mind makes it real.

Morpheus:
    The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

Morpheus: I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice. Hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole?
    Neo: You could say that.
    Morpheus: I see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, that's not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo?
    Neo: No.
    Morpheus: Why not?
    Neo: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.
    Morpheus: I know *exactly* what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?
    Neo: The Matrix.
    Morpheus: Do you want to know what it is?
    Neo: Yes.
    Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
    Neo: What truth?
    Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

Morpheus:
    I'm trying to free your mind, Neo.
    But I can only show you the door.
    You're the one that has to walk through it.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty Universal Justice

Post  SiriArc Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:52 am

Enigma

If you understand or if you don’t
    If you believe or if you doubt
    There’s a universal justice
    And the eyes of truth
    Are always watching you.

PhaseShift - Page 15 287gbpl

Have you seen the little piggies
    Crawling in the dirt
    And for all the little piggies
    Life is getting worse
    Always having dirt to play around in.

Have you seen the bigger piggies
    In their starched white shirts
    You will find the bigger piggies
    Stirring up the dirt
    Always have clean shirts to play around in.

In their sties with all their backing
    They don't care what goes on around
    In their eyes there's something lacking
    What they need's a damn good whacking.

Everywhere there's lots of piggies
    Living piggy lives
    You can see them out for dinner
    With their piggy wives
    Clutching forks and knives to eat their bacon.

Paul Levy

An autonomous complex can't stand to be seen, however, in much the same way that a vampire detests the light. A demon or autonomous complex will shape-shift and do everything in its power to resist being illumined, for once it is seen, its autonomy and omnipotence are taken away. Anchored, connected and related to consciousness, the demon or autonomous complex can then no longer vaporize back into the unconscious, which is to say it is no longer able to possess us from behind and beneath our conscious awareness so as to compel us to unwittingly act it out and do its bidding.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty With only a spark To light my way

Post  SiriArc Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:59 am

I Still Believe (Great Design)

The Call

I been in a cave
    For forty days
    With only a spark
    To light my way
    I wanna give out
    I wanna give in
    This is our crime
    This is our sin

But I still believe
    I still believe
    Through the shame
    And the grief
    Through the lies
    Through the storms
    Through the cries
    And through the wars
    Oh, I still believe

Flat on my back
    Out at sea
    Hopin' these waves
    Don't cover me
    Lord, I'm turned and tossed
    Upon the waves
    When the darkness comes
    I feel the grave

But I still believe
    I still believe
    Through the cold
    And the heat
    Through the rain
    Through the tears
    Through the crowds
    And through the cheers
    Oh, I still believe

I'll march this road
    I'll climb this hill
    Down on my knees if I have to
    I'll take my place
    Up on this stage
    I'll wait 'til the end of time
    for you like everybody else

I'm out on my own
    Walkin' the streets
    Look at the faces
    That I meet
    I feel like I Like I want to go home
    What do I feel
    What do I know

But I still believe
    I still believe
    Through the shame
    And through the grief
    Through the heartache
    Through the tears
    Through the waiting
    Through the years

For people like us
    In places like this
    We need all the hope
    That we can get
    Oh, I still believe
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty Time Of Gift

Post  SiriArc Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:26 am

AlphaOmega

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?pid=20869#p20869

P K D

If we regard evil as simply earlier stages of a god in process, which he is working to overcome - well, that does fit my own personal revelations, and is syntonic to me.
    I was shown how the whole thing works but I did not comprehend what I was seeing; they were showing it to Mortimer Snerd.
    I did have the feeling that I was witnessing a cosmic two-person board game, with our world as the board, and that one side (the winning side) was benign, and the other was neither winning nor was it benign; it was just very powerful, but hindered by the fact that it was blind.
    The good side possessed absolute wisdom, could therefore absolutely foresee the future, and could lay down moves long in advance of payoffs which the evil, blind, dark counter player could not anticipate.
    It was an encouraging vision.
    In every trick the good won; it beat the dark antagonist unerringly. What more could I ask from a
    Ultimate Vision of Absolute Total Reality?
    What more do I need to know?
    The score reads:

evil zero;

Good Infinity.

Let me stop there, satisfied;

The final tally is explicit.

You say you want a

Revolution

Well, you know
    We all want to change the world

You tell me that it's evolution

Well, you know
    We all want to change the world

But when you talk about destruction
    Don't you know that you can count me out

You say you got a real solution

Well, you know
    We'd all love to see the plan

You ask me for a contribution

Well, you know
    We're doing what we can

But when you want money
    For people with minds that hate
    All I can tell is brother you have to wait

You say you'll change the constitution

Well, you know
    We all want to change your head

You tell me it's the institution

Well, you know
    You better free you mind instead

But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao
    You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow

Don't you know it's gonna be All Right
    All Right All Right

(The following, somewhat random snips,
    are from this huge page)

http://wylfing.net/essays/matrix_revolutions.html

The Smith clones watch while Neo and Smith fight, finally brawling in a flooded crater. Neo is outmatched but refuses to give up. Seeing Neo's determination, a frustrated Smith continues attacking, but when he repeats the Oracle's words, "Everything that has a beginning has an end", Neo realizes the meaning behind the words and baits Smith into assimilating him. With Neo's body serving as a conduit to the Smiths, the Deus Ex Machina sends an energy surge through his body. The Neo-Smith and the clones burst into light that ripples through the Matrix. After the energy burst, the Oracle's body is shown lying in the crater. In the real world, the Sentinels withdraw from Zion.

NEO - What are you afraid of?
    SMITH - It's a trick!

Agent Smith is flailing desperately for an explanation that will allow him to escape. He wants this to be an illusion. (As some very keen readers have pointed out, Smith is also telling us a fact. Everything that seems so real and so important is a trick of the mind. The inescapable fact is that we are all going to die and none of those spoils of war are going to come with us.)

NEO - You were right, Smith. You were always right. It was inevitable.

I can almost see two moments in time colliding as that word is spoken. The beginning and the end coming together. The dark and the light coming together. Without seeming to know why, Smith plunges his hand into Neo and starts absorbing him. While this happens, Neo is calm. In a few seconds another Smith stands where Neo stood. Now remember Smith is almost cowering before this new copy. He speaks this line with a shaky, unsure voice.

SMITH - Is it over?

Smith doesn't know! How could he not know? We have gone from Smith being slightly confused to Smith having absolutely no idea what's going on. If Smith didn't grok Neo standing "by choice" alone, he is impossibly lost at Neo's sacrifice. The new Smith is not part of the "collective Smith" at all. The new Smith does not speak, nor hardly move except to nod his head. This is a recreation of Smith's initial death in the first movie.
    Neo is absorbed into Smith and shatters him from within.
    The beginning and the end are one.
    In the real world, there is a cross of light upon Neo's body, the sign of his sacrifice -- the choosing of the Holy Grail, the way between the pairs of opposites.

The light and the dark are one. The One.

So the question perhaps most asked is: did Neo die? Well, yes. And Smith died as well. They joined (very much against Smith's wishes) into the true One, and in that being Neo is no more and Smith is no more. Or, nearly. Smith is definitely gone, but in some way Neo is still present.

Now somber, humble machines pull Neo's body, arms out in the shape of a cross, to a temple of light. Streams of energy course out from Neo along mechanical veins, gifting his divinity. And he ascends, he returns home, to the Source, where the path of The One ends.

Neo has sacrificed his life to save the Machines and the Humans. The Deus Ex Machina says, "It is done", and Neo's body is carried away by the Machines.

The Matrix "reboots", repairing the damage caused by Neo and Smith's battle. The Architect and the Oracle meet, agreeing to unplug all humans who want to be freed, and that peace will last, "as long as it can." Sati, who has created a colorful dawn sky to honor Neo, asks the Oracle whether they will ever see him again. She replies that she thinks they will. Seraph asks the Oracle if she knew this would happen, and she replies that she did not know, but she believed.

The Dark One >>> NEO <<< The Light One

This is why I said that Neo lays his power down. He steps away from his role as the Light One and goes into the middle path between the opposites. Smith cannot go there. Smith cannot (will not!) lay down his power as the Dark One, and so Smith is obliterated in the merging of the Light and the Dark. This is also why everyone who had been absorbed by Smith is restored. It is the Smith-ness that clings to the identity of the Dark One, and so it is the Smith-ness that is destroyed, leaving the remainder behind.

On the most basic level, the "mechanical" explanation for why Smith was destroyed is that he got himself connected to the Source.

When Smith absorbs Neo, that individual Smith is connected to the Source. Deleted. And since power and information flow freely within the horde, all the other Smiths get deleted too.

That brings us to the last bit of explanation of the merger, and the question of God's involvement.
    After Neo is absorbed, we see the code view of the real world, and a single pulse of orange light goes into Neo's body. Orange light is code in the real world. (Green light is code in the Matrix.) So some piece of code travels from the machine city, presumably from the Source, into Neo.

The inevitable question that follows is "Why didn't the DEM [Deus Ex Machina] do this before, and why in the world did the machines need Neo at all?"

One very good answer is that the "DEM" didn't do anything. The destruction of Smith was Neo's doing. At the moment of his sacrifice, Neo is in his divinity. He has claimed the Holy Grail -- the way between the pairs of opposites -- and walked back through the Portal to the Garden. When we see code moving from the Source to Neo, it is the
    connection between Neo and the ground of all being. It is the taking of the fruit of the Second Tree and the beginning of the ascent into Nirvana.

The Buddha, sitting under the World Tree, was challenged by a thousand-armed god of death and his legions. The Buddha reached out his hand and placed his fingertips on the earth, which is the Source, and drew into himself the essence of the Infinite God. The death god and all his armies were shattered.

But another very good explanation is that when we submit ourselves to something bigger, we can become a conduit for divine energy. The acts of our hands become the acts of God. This is what is meant (but little understood, I think) by the Christian prayer, "Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven." (Quite certainly this concept of "as above, so below" is not the property of Christians. It's found everywhere. I'm just using an example.) Let my hands become God's hands, this prayer says. Let me become a conduit for the divine.

The Grail is not a thing

The Grail Is The State Of Being NEO

The Tree and the Grail are both Metaphors

For a Transformation in YOU

A new age has begun for humans
    A new age has begun for machines
    A new age has begun for the Matrix (i.e., the middle world)

The Oneness of Neo (new) ascended to the Source and imprinted onto the program mind.

The Oracle only believed things would turn out the way they did. That is the same as hoping they would, which is the "human weakness" if you remember the Architect scene. The reason I make a point of it is that this indicates the time of the Oracle and the Architect are over. Sati is their replacement. It also shows that humans and machines were always on equal footing. To understand why, we have to go back to the Architect's chamber in Reloaded (we've been back here a number of times!). Neo's path back to The Source takes him to the Architect. That is, the Architect is the primary route for humans back to The Source. Remember, The Source is the Center -- not aligned. So getting there is through the program that is most machine-like. The opposite is true for machines. Getting to The Source means going through the Oracle, who is the most human-like program. That is why Smith's path took him to the Oracle.

This connects with Neo's real-world powers and moots the battery question. The humans' path of ascension leads them to the machines; the machines path of ascension leads them to the humans. Now that the age of ascension has arrived, these gateways are unnecessary. It is Sati's time. The time of gift.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty thomas a. anderson knows stuff

Post  SiriArc Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:59 am

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?pid=34844#p34844

The Panel vote is in:

Post #1

[or as currently applicable]

has received a rating of 9.9 on the zAaargh!ization scale.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3117

#11 wrote:

Yet again (!) thinking you’re qualified to interpret another Person's Synergy and Response to a given piece of information - That your discernment is sooo much deeper - JFP !!!

The archonic/parasitic factor twists and distortes - everything

{ Except YOUR Deep Inner Codes,

Keys and Master Numbers

Which they can't touch

And which they, as flat landers, don't even know are There }

but Originates nothing.

Note that baby on the wet rocks.......

Feritciva wrote:

“This is about reclaiming your own power.”

And that Power is that YOU take in both Truth and distorted truth and Discern / Transduce them.

Like what ya like and hate what ya hate with YOUR OWN Inner Truth
    (they are Automatically Alchemizing into something Beyond both).

YOU and Others are Agents handeling 'this' energy

Some are working with 'that' energy

And those Gals and Guys over there are Building with the 'other thing' energy

Is Somebody 'right' and Somebody else 'wrong' relative to THEIR Own Personal Response?

Those that 'believe' so can hear chortling in the background as t parasites t b / zArchons say:

thanks (sucker) for your support; mighty dang tasty
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty Transducer

Post  SiriArc Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 am

http://www.realitysandwich.com/vibe_not_coincidence_healing

When You Have the Right Vibe, It's Not a Coincidence:
    Synchronicities, Energy Healing, and Other Strangeness in the Field

@ If a holographic image has many different holograms embedded within it, shining a laser of a specific frequency upon it will cause only those holograms made with lasers of the same frequency to stand out. That's because things with the same vibration naturally resonate and reinforce one another -- just as two violin strings at the same pitch resonate with one another. This property of resonance has [also] been used to explain how each of us might interact with mysterious fields like the PSI or Akashic fields... People pick up only that with which they personally "resonate." Each individual's resonant frequency, determined by their life experience, physical body, and energy body, limits what they can perceive.

@ The phenomenon of synchronicity demonstrates a key point -- the universe may not be operating like a cold, meaningless machine after all. Instead, the reality we experience each day may be flooded with fields of meaning.

Each field of meaning has a particular vibration to it, and objects, individuals, emotions, dreams, and events with similar vibrations will tend to resonate with one another and then co-occur. This is what creates synchronicities. In fact, various theories of quantum physics require the existence of synchronicities.

Think about it. There may be another fundamental mechanism at play in our universe besides cause and effect. Most of us think that everything that occurs in our world is due to some causal mechanism. A causes B causes C. However, synchronicity -- the co-occurrence of events within the same field of meaning -- may be another fundamental reason why things tend to happen. Many things in life that we think are due to cause-and-effect or mere coincidence may actually be due to synchronicity.

@ The powerful influence of similarity in vibration has also made its way into healing. In fact, it is the very foundation of homeopathy [.......]

@ Water: A Potent Carrier of Information

Recent studies have shown that the encoding of information in homeopathic dilutions is not about their chemical composition; it's more about the bonding structures between the molecules within them. Apparently, the shaking process (also called succussion) performed during homeopathic potentization is the critical step that develops these structures.

In 2007, a prominent researcher in the field of structured water, Professor Rustum Roy of Pennsylvania State University, showed for the first time that extreme homeopathic dilutions are not mere water, but highly structured arrangements of water molecules.

@ Of course, Benveniste's new results in what he called "digital biology" were even more mind-boggling and threatening than his original paper in Nature. Not only could billions of doses of a substance be prepared cheaply using potentization, but its signature could be E-mailed and imprinted into water essentially for free [.......]

@ The power of potentization is indeed one of the landmark discoveries of Homeopathy. It provides us with a method for capturing the energetic signature of any substance in nature. But perhaps even more significant is homeopathy's therapeutic principle, the Law of Similars -- because it says something specific about how fields of meaning operate and interact. There may even be a direct relationship between the Law of Similars and synchronicity.

@ Think of it. The process of potentization may provide us with a method for accessing the very essence of the natural world. Just as Merlin the Magician showed the future King Arthur what it was like to be a fish or bird, a prover who takes a potentized remedy may learn what it's like to be a scorpion, a dolphin, a flower, or even a mineral! Our entire universe may be intricately and intimately interconnected through vibration and meaning.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty Crisis of Martyrhood

Post  SiriArc Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:15 am

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?pid=16646#p16646

PhaseShift - Page 15 126

So True,

But always the discernment of the double edge:

the dIsToRtEd side is the “Crisis of Martyrhood“

{Note: This isn’t a suggestion to run out and by a tape or whatever;
    Simply a way to present a consideration / further Research}

A Deep and Penetrating Explanation of the Key Game We Play, July 26, 1997
    By A Customer
    This review is from: The Crisis of Martyrhood (Audio Cassette)
    The title of this tape may be deceptively simple, because dealing with this issue is probably the key blockage to spiritual growth that people have. There is so much growth possibility here, in listening to what Lazaris says, and understanding the incredible amount of impact that our playing martyr really has. I was a therapist for many years and taught others about the martyr issue as I learned from Lazaris in this tape, and the amount of growth that it took people through was truly amazing to them. The amount of personal power that will become available to you by working with this tape will amaze you too. This is the real McCoy. If you are interested in personal growth, it is a must have tape.
    We are here to remind you that pain and fear are not the only methods of growth, that you can more elegantly grow through joy and love ... that you do create your own reality ... that there is a God/Goddess/All That Is who loves you, who knows your name ... and that you love - you love 'good enough'.
    For as long as there is light we shall love you.
    ~ Lazaris ~

#13 http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?pid=4938#p4938
    I have a question. Every day we wake to violations perpetrated by a wounded race. The more we are aware, the more we are prone to vast, transpersonal grief and anger. I empathize with those who simply close down. How can we bear the vast grief and anger that burden the open heart?

There are many partial answers, from passionate action to therapy to mystical surrender. All are valid but miss a fundamental point. We can learn to transmute our private woe but we are not designed to carry or process global suffering.

I could not resolve this problem without the help of Tara. This is what she says:

TARA
    To all who read this: I know the aspirations of your heart. I know that you long for everyone to be restored to their true estate. You want to help. I know that time and density have wounded you. I know your courage.

You came to help, and you need help to carry on. You need resources. You need reSource. The root of the problem is your seeming separation from your source-self. Please contemplate these images:

Your source-self is your home, your base, your mothership, your family of being. Even these images can only hint at your source-self's power, intelligence and love. You are part of this resplendent being-system, unique and irreplaceable.

You lost the knowing that you are designed to receive help on every level. Let us focus on a single consequence. See the image of the mothership, a beautiful and complex light formation, like a star. You left the ship and came down to the planet's surface. In fact you were an extension of the ship.

You came down to scout the local situation and relay your data to the mothership. You had a built in communications link by which you could send and receive information. For a while everything was fine. Then something happened. The density of the illusion dulled your energy. You began to forget who you are and what you are a part of. Eventually you imagined yourself to be separate and alone. Your communication link was silent. The mothership did not receive your data. You did not receive the ship's transmissions. But you were still recording information.

You are recording now. Consider what this means. You are aware, through media and your sensing, of many things that violate your fellow human. You know the effect of malice and stupidity. What do you do with the information? You store it in your body and your subtle fields. You try to sort it.

Whereas you are responsible for your own creations, you are not designed to sort this massive information. You end up carrying vast anger, and its isotope, vast grief. In your body. How can you manage a burden which regenerates from day to day? There are familiar strategies, some of which may offer some relief. Everything from therapies to numbing. None of them really do the trick.

You need a way to release the backlog of information that is encoded as vast anger/grief, and to keep releasing. Back to the data-link. In your time it has been restored. Remember, it is two-way. You can use it to release the stored emotion.

In our image, the mothership is equipped to sort and analyze the information that you carry. All you have to do is send it. Here is how you do it. The data-link is an energy bridge which connects you to the higher levels of your being. Through it you receive. Many people do not know that they are designed to use it to transmit.

The bridge is real. Take this on as true. Now, intend to send your information. Much of this is stored in your lower body. When you intend, you activate the process.

You do not need to bring the material into awareness. Indeed it is often better not to. Send it up through your body's central channel and its extension, the bridge of energy. Ask your helpers to assist, if need be. Keep doing this until you feel relief. Make this releasing part of daily practice.

Some are ashamed of the heavy emotions that they carry. From our point of view, the emotions encode the data that we need to do our work, to help you. What may be junk to you, to us is valuable. Let us do the processing.

Your electrical and central nervous systems will be relieved. Your data-circuitries will be cleared of static. Some bearable grief and anger will remain. That is for you to convert into motivational energy. You are here to help. Once you become lighter - once you have shed data-mass, as Ray has called it, you will be clearer and more empowered to act.

Tara, in service, like the sun.
    And, another KeepYourEyePeeled, relative to that RS article:

The "shedding of tears“ over those of mindlessparasiticbrutality

might that be a feeder meme:
    "oh, just forgive us
    as we perpetrate the next atrocity”

Check Your GENUINE EMOTION Of Rage,

Amplified By The Cosmic Rage

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?pid=9237#p9237

As The Light Shadow Dark Shadow(The Dark Shadow Light Shadow) MergeFuseSynergize,

A Component Of The Process

And The Crux Of The Plan Involve(d)s:

parasitic disSolution and puppet extraction, exposing the dIsToRtIoN generating lies,

the perpetuation of fear / separation
    PhaseShift - Page 15 Eajrr6

SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty dum bastids wot got no insidies stuf

Post  SiriArc Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:06 am

PhaseShift - Page 15 S637rn

64 & 69

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?pid=16769#p16769

(Consider:

a “private section” attempts to defeat

SYNERGY

This type of thing has been seen elsewhere

and this elite ism

is instantly self defeating.

“secrecy” is dead to

TheOne, TheWE

“lurker” Is Observer

Friend or foe,

The Time Keepers Know).

I Am S/HE as YOU are S/HE as YOU are ME and WE are ALL Together

Merci Cos Jill

Exactly.

The dynamic noted above goes like this:

A Very Popular Forum, through stupidity and arrogance, starts falling apart.

A number of “spin-offs“ crop up .......

One of which was started by an oh-so-profound-unit:

then, that was spun into “private zones” that only members
    could access .......

[a number of Members started picking up on this “elite” vibe]

then, the whole forum went (f)log-in to view

[a number of Members start leaving]

A few months into the forum's existance, a Member offered a meeting at His Home for those able to attend;
    afterward, the oh-so-profound-unit then started a private club for those few .......

[how many members remained at that point .......]

This gagging, self-defeating crap goes on for a couple more stanzas,
    but as Isoperimetrix would say, “blah blah blah.”

So,

Privacy:
    Factor:
    (from earlier in this Thread: WE are in it’s pond .......
    seemingly overwhelmed (what’s “private” in this matrix ?)
    But Through OUR True Design, WE Are Typhoid Mary
    to this parasitic infestation

(What If OUR Sharing, At Places Such As This,
    IS(IS) The Potential Generating Current
    To The Violet Light Of The BugZapper)

BEYOND

its ability to perceive, let alone conceive .......

Op Tee Own Eeeeees:
    email
    start you’s own forum (plenty of “free” stuff available)
    snailmail, etc.

The Cos: ReCall previous correspondence .......

More Bang For The Buck

Via Sharing And The Subsequent Synergy

That SynchroDestiny WE ALL EMBODY
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty **c*ons

Post  SiriArc Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:46 am

The Origins of Evil

I have long desired to explain how humankind’s penchant for sadism, cruelty and injustice came into being. In the course of the book I advanced the rather controversial theory which involves the intervention of alien beings from distant galaxies who, upon their arrival to our planet, engaged in several genetic hybridization experiments. As a result of their pernicious transgenic experiments, homo sapiens inherited a divided biology and divided psyche. These illegal and immoral invasions into the biological sovereignty of our ancient ancestors caused man to be perpetually at war with himself. His schizophrenic nature has given rise to schizogenic societies infested with injustice, crime, delinquency and perversity.

As I advocate in my other works, there can be no hope of positive change in our world until the true origins of the high malfeasance are understood, and until men take proactive responsibility for their corrupted inner psychic condition.

In fact, it is this author’s belief that we are now in the last days of the old paradigm. The time is coming soon when both protagonist and antagonist are going to have to face the legacy of the past and face the celestial forces which enter to restore balance and justice.

Our adversary is both a mutilator and a scavenger. It is a virus within the ailing body politic. It is literally a cunning alien force which has infected us with its own nature. It is within us as much as it is out there in our world. We are its prey and also its carriers. We are also its enemy by default. It hates us and, therefore, we are either of its kind and under its power, or we are its sworn opponents. In light of this, my study is not for everyone. It has been composed for the new generation of Opposers imbued with an ardent and unquellable Spirit of Rebellion. It is a manifesto for those who will, in their time, see the demise of the agents of evil, and the expiration of their control. It is not for those who cannot, at this time, comprehend the severity of the infamy in their world, or who lack the spirit of contradiction.

History, as we know it, will cease to exist, and the lives we have been living will be over, once and for all. The approaching revelations concerning our origins, history and destiny, together with the exposure of the roguery of clerical, academic and political demagogues, will occur because of changes occurring within the psyche of human beings, which is itself mapped in the stars. It is because of subtle, yet radical, inner changes within our hearts and minds, that the collective changes, visible to us on the external stage, are going to take place. It is this fact that must be remembered while we remain observant of the course of external events upon the world’s omni-directional stage.

These beings of strange birth certainly had the high scientific intelligence of their alien masters, but they also possessed of a different kind of wisdom that was wholly unknown and quite incomprehensible to their alien masters from distant stars. Homo Atlantis, had soul – the ‘Violet Ray.’ They had an umbilical connection to the Earth-Mother, and direct access to the Universal Intelligence. They operated from the Whole Mind, and knew themselves to be unique, under the stars. And so, after an undisclosed sojourn, Homo Atlantis decided to vacate the gardens of Atlantis, and after their subsequent exodus, they founded their own advanced civilization upon the continent of Oceana. There, where the Pacific is today, they founded the civilization of Lemuria.

In our own ‘Race Memory’ we still contain the engrams (encoded imprints) of this period. We all contain deep ancestral memories of the destruction of continents, civilizations, and of all the subsequent phenomena that resulted from this monumental upheaval. We also contain within us the memory of previous times, when life was harmonious and pleasant, and in which there was no evil, no slavery or disease.

As a result of the prolonged and intense genetic experimentation, all living humans contain within their biology human and alien DNA. Moreover, it was this transgenic experimentation which caused what we know as evil to come into the world and into our consciousness. Evil does not come into being due to the flawed mechanics of nature. Nature is in perfect harmony from the largest neutron star to the smallest quantum particle. Nature would, therefore, not be likely to so blunder as to create a proclivity in her highest species so lethal as to undermine her own sublime order. The human beings who believe this fiction are laboring under one of the greatest of all fallacies, and will inherit perdition as a result of this chronic misapprehension. No, evil does not come into the world because of any organic failure in nature’s laws, but from constant tinkering with, and violation of, nature’s inviolate ordinances.

The truth concerning the themes that I deal with (of alien visitation, the origins of evil and of secret societies, etc,) could not be wholly or lucidly revealed to humankind during the past centuries because the “time” was not right. Specifically, the “astrological” time was not right. In the present millennia, however, the time is right and, as a result, many secrets are going to be revealed to the human race which will alter perceptions more drastically than the advent of Darwinism, Freudianism, or Marxism succeeded in doing. Upon close investigation we discover that Darwinism, Evolutionism, and even Materialism have no logical authenticity whatsoever. Recent findings from top scholars and scientists of the world, (Allan and Delair, Michael Cremo, Otto Binder and Max Flint, Richard Milton, etc) help us prove that there were indeed highly advanced civilizations in the ancient world, and that our true origins are very different from that which have been indoctrinated into us from official sources.

The Rebel, the Cause
    & the Age of Revealing

In this age of ‘Solution-Think,’ we will be given the chance to dispel the ideological lies and fallacies by which we have been mentally and spiritually enslaved. As the Maya prophecies inform us, we have been, since the year 1999, in the so-called ‘Age of Revealing.’ This is a time of literal “Apocalypse,” when the masks of the false begin to come down. This period of catabolic action, and collective catharsis, will be deeply threatening to those morally unhygienic souls who have long profited from the ruin of their fellows, and to those consummate narcissists who have advanced at the expense of others around them. The approaching end-game is especially threatening to those connoisseurs of power whose insatiable penchant for destruction and deception has contaminated the world. The voices of their innumerable victims cry out from the deep places, but will soon be quieted and appeased by Lady Justice.

It is the world that once was long ago, which existed once-upon-a-time - pure, effulgent, realized and magnificent - one not of devils, demons, gods, kings, saints or sinners, but of men, FREE inwardly and outwardly, able and willing to holistically and reverently explore the mystery of themselves, and of the planet which has housed them throughout the troubled ages, and which has long preserved the secret of their salvation.

The enemy that we face, and which has haunted our world for millennia, will not concede of its own will. It will not yield, or even give ground. It is in fear, but has combined its fear with occult knowledge and this combination makes it lethal in the extreme. It seeks to humiliate the good, the pure and the true. It is the enemy of truth, and of freedom. It cannot triumph, since the Force it vainly opposes is eternal and self-sustaining. The problem of evil is, however, not solved with a clenched fist, but with an open, receptive and mutable mind.

We seek revelation to prevent revolution, and overcome evil with the force of our example not by the example of our force, by psychological weaponry, and by total conviction in our cause and sovereign power.

It is our mission to assist in the removal of the insinuated theological viruses which infect the minds and hearts of men, and which prevent human beings on this planet from realizing and tapping into their own divinity. Our sharp tool for accomplishing this psychological surgery is DECONSTRUCTION.

Shiva, the Holy Spirit
    & the Return to Selfhood

The Lord Shiva (Pashupati). Symbol of nature and of the laws of deconstruction, Shiva is the third deity of the Hindu Trinity (Trimurti). His astrological correspondence is Pluto (Scorpio) while his Tarot correspondence is the misunderstood 13th card (Death). Alchemically, he represents dismemberment (Dissolutio, Mortificatio).

It is in accordance with true Gnostic precepts to identify this so-called ‘Holy Spirit,’ (the third spiritual essence and principle within the sacred Trinity) as our own Selfhood. The Holy Spirit idea, which may be traced back to the feminine ‘Sophia’ of the Egyptians, Brahmans, Gnostics and Orphites, etc., was referred to as ‘Wisdom,’ and was equated with Knowledge. This knowledge may extend to the Son of God, and then to God himself, but it must first begin with Self-Knowledge. This is literally what Sophia of the Trinity is - Knowledge of the Self. The conspiring forces which sought to make this Self-Knowledge taboo, and who distorted and complicated our understanding and veneration of the true Holy Spirit, were attempting to blot out the Self from the Holy Trinity and from the spiritual canon. To imagine the Holy Spirit to be some vague presence, or to imagine it to be some indefinable aspect of the Virgin Mary, a white ethereal dove, an abstract metaphysical principle, or an inexplicable mystery, suited the desires of the Christian Priestarchy, but it denied their flock their most valuable key to the gates of salvation. What we were not told is that without the key of Knowledge of the Self, the others keys, should they even come into our possession, are worthless.

The abnegation of Selfhood is tantamount to Self-Murder. It is the epitome of sadism to the Self which is rampant in the world, both East and West. The loss of Selfhood has driven us perilously near to the gates of oblivion and not those of paradise. It is the aim of my work to rectify this, by deconstructing the maze of lies which has captured and bound our sanity and our truth-starved souls. Perhaps, we can now understand why it is that a man cannot be ‘forgiven’ for sins committed against the ‘Holy Spirit,’ that is, against his own HIGHER SELF. And perhaps, we can understand why it was so vitally important for early Judeo-Christian hierarchs and myth-mongers to obscure the identity of this feminine third party in the Blessed Trinity, symbolized by the Gnostic Dove.

Symbolically speaking, we find it more than suggestive that the dove was chosen to represent the third party of the Blessed Trinity, for it is not a Christian emblem. It is a very ancient pagan symbol. The origin of the mystical symbolism of the dove comes from astrology, and from the gnosis of the ancient Stellar Cults. The dove is, in fact, the symbol for the sign of Scorpio, which is one of the two major signs of the zodiac connected to the Spirit of Rebellion. So, we find it more than significant that the symbol chosen to represent the Higher Self - the true Holy Spirit - should relate directly and undeniably to the spirit, and act, of REBELLION, and to the Spirit of Contradiction. Ergo, we find it more than significant that the Bible should proclaim it to be the direst and most irredeemable of sins to contradict or violate the will of this Holy Spirit.

We can learn to rely upon the great Spirit of Rebellion physically, and socially, and we can also learn to rely upon it mentally. We need to become accustomed, even acclimatized, to the Spirit of Rebellion, because it is already moving in the world, and will soon make itself vividly apparent. When the Dove descends into our world, it will, however, don a quite different garb, a different persona than the one we may be familiar with. The Dove is Scorpio, and it channels the energy of Pluto. In psychological terms, Pluto is the ‘Shadow,’ (Jung), nature’s psychic surgeon, her organic hygienist that appears to cleanse the soul of all its toxicity, and repressed debris, so that it may be chastened and virginal enough to perhaps receive the clear elixir of truth. That Plutonic Shadow, the emissary of the Holy Spirit, has already been manifesting in the world, and it will continue to do so for a decade or more. Its presence is the harbinger of truth and above all - Freedom.

In short, the men and women who have done their spiritual homework, and who are psychologically and morally hygienic, have nothing to fear from the times ahead. What many paranoiacs, fear-mongers and doomsday merchants imagine to be the countdown to extinction, is actually the countdown to freedom.

Astrologically, the signs of rebellion are Scorpio and Aquarius. Scorpio is the eighth house of the twelve houses of the zodiac, and Aquarius is the eleventh house. There are many fascinating mathematical and numerological relationships between the numbers eight and eleven, and there are, likewise, many interesting correspondences between Scorpio and Aquarius. One of the fundamental correspondences involves the planet of rebellion, Uranus. Uranus is the planetary ‘ruler’ of the sign of Aquarius and is ‘exalted’ (of greatest power) in Scorpio.

Essentially, the Uranian Fool, is a proverbial Fifth-Columnist, or Agent Provocateur, working to bring down the crumbling and oppressive edifices and ‘dark satanic mills,’ which incarcerate the spirit of man. He is a true servant of the Holy Spirit, even if he does not look like one.

The Spirit of Rebellion, and the return to Selfhood, will be humankind’s salvation in the dark times that are approaching. We have already been feeling, seeing, and experiencing the subtle, and not so subtle, effects of Uranus and Pluto for some time now.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:01 am

Thank you (once again Hugs ) for supplying this link dear SiriArc.

http://www.sharedwisdom.com/article/encounter-jinn-genie-egypt

The info that is passed on by this jinn fits together very nicely with a lot of what my friend 'E' told me and added more, effectively consolidating much of what I've come to believe and trust. The timing of your post also helped me to make a decision on something I was currently considering, so again I'm loving the synchronicity.

Love and blessings my friend. Hadriel
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty The Future Looking Back

Post  SiriArc Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:20 am

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2527

p.33

ever taken a psychedelic ingestion? How would you like to live balancing that reality 24 hours a day? It wouldn't work, it would be entirely too confusing and it is fine for what is called a trip, it is fine for a journey into learning, into shamanic mysterious Living Library realms. But, it certainly is not something that you want to have for breakfast everyday and that you want to have as your living reality. Why? Because the rest of the nervous system is not in sync with that awareness. When you take what is called a trip, it is exactly that, it is like going to the Catskill Game Farm or to the shore for the weekend. You go and you experience it and then you come back and contemplate it.

What's going to happen with the hypothalmus, it's going to move you to a new shoreline of your being, a new domain that will be chemically induced, because this is what the endocrine system does, it introduces various chemical formulas into your body, these chemical formulas will be induced without you taking anything, without ingesting a psychedelic substance. They will simply begin to secrete themselves and to influence the very way that you perceive and interpret reality.

The closest thing that we can say to you is it would be like you are tripping, but it will be nothing like that. When you are tripping, you go some place different, you experience it, and you come back. What will happen is that the hypothalmus will have you dwell there and you will have changed everything so that you will be happy to dwell there, you will not want to dwell in the old place. It will be as if you moved to a new land, literally like moving to a new planet without leaving Earth. Earth and Earth's reality in the Living Library will change before your eyes because the chemicals that will be secreted through the hypothalmus will give you a literal new interpretation of reality.

This you are not prepared for yet, not anywhere near it. You have first to convince yourself that you are loved, that you are the source of your love, that you continuously love yourself so that you can begin the subtle changes in the endocrine system to prepare you for the awakening of the hypothalmus. If all things take place unilaterally and collectively, when can the Family of Light look forward to the awakening of the hypothalmus? We would suggest that this will occur in increments.......
    http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3996

You as members of the Family of Light are sent here to change the frequency
    of the planet. It is quite simple. That is what your purpose basically is.
    You come as humans, yet you are not just humans. You came from your future
    into earth's past.

You all feel that you were born and that you have had many past lives. We
    want you to picture a scenario where there is a plague that overruns the
    humans in this free-will zone and there is tremendous tyranny and frequency
    control, where there is fear and chaos taking over this universe. Quite
    imaginable. We want you to understand that technology can become so
    far-fetched that those existing in a time period that are besieged,
    beleaguered with this kind of frequency, can go back hundreds of thousands
    of years to points in time in order to change an existing present. From
    those time periods certain energies can change the chronicles of their own
    history.

You were sent from a point in the far distant future back through your past
    in order to prepare for a time when your talents could be utilized, when
    your abilities to sift through systems and change systems instantly could
    be manifest, could be put to work. This is some of what you are doing.

In order to understand the system you come from the future back into the
    past of the system evolving forward up until the time that you are ripe.
    What you are recalling are realities where you simultaneously exist, where
    you are simultaneously dealing with another version of the system. As
    systems busters and members of the Family of Light you incarnate not just
    into the human realm. As you are evolving here on this earth, striving to
    understand your identity and to incorporate this inner knowing with a life
    in disguise of a human there are portions of yourself working in many other
    realities doing the same thing and your world of dreams is the doorway
    through which you can very readily access this kind of experience.

Through frequency modulation, the controlling of frequency, there has been
    an energy that has taken over many of these Information Centers and life
    information, everything as you know it, in your future is coming to a halt.
    In the future that we come from it is quite disturbing. We are members of
    the Family of Light in the same way that you are. We have been assigned to
    go to work with you in our past, in your present, to alter the far-reaching
    future by changing events where they first began and where they could be
    meaningfully changed in the past from our present. In your present.

QUESTION: Will our present change our past?

PLEIADIANS: Yes. Listen to these words very carefully. You will change the
    past by making a new past. Not necessarily by eradicating an old past. Do
    you understand? So that a new road, a new probability comes to be.
    Everything that exists exists. We want to create a new avenue of choice.
    Being that you are systems busters, you are experts on bringing choice into
    systems. You go into systems where the choice has been limited. You allow
    the choice of a different potential. You are here to bring a potential of
    cooperation and harmony. That in itself is in complete opposition to the
    future, the future that we are assigned to create an alternate probability
    around.

The benefits and the rewards that we have received from this are
    multitudinous. What you teach us is invaluable. You are showing us
    something, far more than you can ever realize. In your innocence and in
    your trust you emit a frequency that we utilize to beam into the future and
    we show something to those in our future that you in your now gift them
    without even realizing. You are quite noble. In many worlds you are quite
    famous. Some day you will know what that means.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?pid=50973#p50973

They live upon and in the mountains somewhere in our future. We are both their past and their future as one.

As hard as it is to live through this present time. It is true to say that we are connected to the future in an advanced way. The power we are using to balance this present twist in space-time is the Light we share in the future. We are ourselves in the future looking back.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:20 am

One spot where I land from time to tiem is: "What happens will unfold in the only way that it can, and it cannot do so in any other way..."

Crap...which is not entirely right... It's tough to get unless you're really there....but that statement is really close...

I've often thought that our bodies are nodes resonating against the background, which are modulated by our personality.

Like...imagine the surface of a pond into which a carefully tuned, low frequency resonance is induced. Soon little dimpled pockets start to develop on the surface of the pond. These dance around the surface and grow into many bowls until the pond's surface looks like a living golf ball. This stirs up little plant roots and leaves that swirl around and collect in the bowls.

Meanwhile, our fishy personalities have been swimming around under the surface and we find a bowl we like and start plucking the roots and leaves and plant materials and arranging them into a nest. This not only builds a nice little floating nest in the bowl, but when our fishes are plucking the arrangements, the bowls sing and make sounds.

They act like speakers.

Ok...I think my metaphor is falling apart...but it's a nice image anyway! cat

But in thinking of things holographically, there exists a continuity against which we are projected. (The light is there, but without the screen, or the film, would we exist.) We (our individual selves, or at least the immediate self=perception of such) maybe exist from an additional "laser beam" or "source of information" which is responsible via modulation of handling the manifestation of our bodies, and it's health in general...

(Sometimes I feel like my fingers want to type things other than what I want them to do...)

I apologize for not being clearer. Or a clearer being. (You can see right through him!)

I am trying to decide, if from your posts, you actually see this already...maybe we are seeing things in similar expressions? scratch
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty 333

Post  SiriArc Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:38 am

PhaseShift - Page 15 2nkt8pw

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?pid=32907#p32907

We Are Energetic Probes Created By The Universe

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2139

Consider: In the Cocoon, as the Caterpillar Dissolves, nothing is added : the Codes / Blueprints were established Before it ever came into Being. The Caterpillar was absolutely necessary for What Comes Next.......

TRANSMUTE > TRANSFORM > TRANSCEND

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?pid=65483#p65483

Terence McKenna

You can feel it.

You can feel it in your own dreams.

You can feel it in your own trips.

You can feel that we're approaching the cusp.......

And that beyond that Cusp, we are unrecognizable to ourselves.

The wave of novelty that has rolled unbroken since the birth of the universe has now focused and coalesced itself in our species.

And if it seems unlikely to you that the world is about to Transform itself, then think of it this way:

Think of a pond and think of how, if the surface of the pond begins to boil, that’s the signal that:

Some Enormous Protean Form is about To Break The Surface of the pond and reveal Itself.

Human history is the boiling of the pond surface of ordinary biology.

We are flesh, which has been caught in the grip of some kind of an

Attractor

That lies ahead of Us in time, and that is Sculpting to Its ends.

Speaking to us, through psychedelics, through visions, through culture and technology.

Consciousness, the language-forming capacity in our species is Propelling Itself Forward, as though it were going to shed the monkey body and leap into Some Extra-Surreal Space that Surrounds, but that we cannot currently see.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Very Nice cyclops

I must agree...and things are definitely changing...I'm seeing it everyday! Cool

Disregard my earlier question...I forgot who I was talking too Blink Der!

SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 15 Empty Howard Hendrix Standing Wave

Post  SiriArc Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:19 am

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?pid=56024#p56024

P. 338

In a flurry of murmuring, Stringfield called up a series of new animations. Then, abruptly, he seemed so struck by a particular thought that be switched off his background displays and spoke to them without the benefit of any visual aids.

‘If all these systems mode-lock onto one another to form a universal dynamical system’ be said, obviously still working it out in his own mind, 'then that universal system would be an intersection or interface, eternal and infinite, which imprints itself upon every pattern in the universe and is in turn impressed upon by every pattern in the universe. We would thus reside in a holographic plenum of information - information in the form of influences. All information would be everywhere, at all times because information, as mode-lockable influence, would stand outside of merely historical or temporal existence.’

Stringfield paused, absently bringing one band up to his chin.

‘Viewed in this light,‘ he continued, 'we are not essentially
    biological, or even only physical, beings. We are entelechies that cast a shadow into matter. That shadow we identify as our physical being. Even our whole universe would then be more than just physical. The universe itself would be entelechial, moving toward unity in the sense that it is moving toward the unification of all its dynamical systems into one system. Mode-locking all the universe's dynamical systems would essentially create a system that unifies all of the dynamical phenomena of the universe.’

Sttingfield paused again, but it wasn' t due to transmission lag or question - just a moment to think.

' If the universe is evolving beyond the causal and toward the dynamical,’ he continue, 'then many strange things become probable. You could see the opposite of the instanton bubble we discussed earlier - a droplet, instead, of different internal space in which black holes would turn into spiraling strings and spiraling strings would turn into black holes. Instead of the eschaton particle manifesting itself as a wave that boils our universe, the system could undergo another type of phase transition, a concrescence, like vapor condensing to water, or cells organizing themselves in development.’

Stringfield stopped again, this time halted by a question from Seiji.

'What would this ‘grand concrescence' look like?‘ he asked.

Stringfield scratched his chin unconsciously, considering it.

'That's rather like asking, What did the universe look like

P. 339

before the Big Bang?,’ he replied. ‘All we could know would be the shadow it might cast ahead of itself, if it did. Rather like the way the boom of a distant cannon is always heard before the order to ‘Fire!’ - because the sound of the cannon firing moves as a soliton and thus travels faster than the command to fire -’

‘Or the way you never hear the shot that gets you,’ someone with a darker frame of mind remarked.

‘That would actually be more appropriate to the bubble instanton I should think’ Stringfield said with a quiet smile. ‘All we can know of the wave of concrescence is what we can detect reverberating trough time from the horizon of that future event. In our space-time, the acausal eschaton particle is always in the future rather like the singularity inside a black hole. As opposed to 'white hole' singularities, which are always in the past.’

This time Mei-Ling had her hand up.

' What kinds of signs for this sort of wave should we be looking for?' she asked.

‘I can't really say what form it might take, Mei-Ling,’ he said after a pause. 'If the universe is evolving beyond causality, becoming self-generating and mode-locking, that’s essentially saying that the universe is becoming conscious.’

Stringfield paused and cleared his throat at that, as if realizing what a large speculative chunk be was asking them to swallow.

‘If that's true, he continued after a moment, ‘then the relationship between psyche and universe is obviously a form of microcosm/macrocosm interaction - self-similarity across scales. Dynamical systems tend to mode-lock on each other, so if psyche and consciousness are developing toward increasing dynamicality, then the universe and individual consciousness are evolving toward a fundamental unity. That sort of evolution could occur with the rapidity of a phase transition, rather than on the slow scale of ordinary cosmological evolution. '

‘Professor Stringfield,’ Nils Barakian asked, ‘this acausal eschaton particle, though it might look like a black singularity, a ‘tragrammaton' endword to us - might it not also be a white singularity, a beginning ‘Logos’ word to the renovated universe Its waveform creates?’

The pause was once again longer than the transmission-lag would have explained.

'That's certainly possible,’ Stringfield replied. ‘However, which soliton we see - the destructive instanton or the wave of concrescence - might
    depend on which one we're helping to bring into being.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:14 pm