tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Re. Trump Goes on Trial September 8, and What Is Anticipated to Follow

Seashore
    Seashore

Re. Trump Goes on Trial September 8, and What Is Anticipated to Follow Empty Re. Trump Goes on Trial September 8, and What Is Anticipated to Follow

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:30 am

CASUAL CHAT ABOUT THE WAR AGAINST HUMANITY. KESTERSON AND MERRITT

First published at 08:04 UTC on September 1st, 2023.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rq2PMMMXP60P/
    Seashore
    Seashore

Re. Trump Goes on Trial September 8, and What Is Anticipated to Follow Empty Re: Re. Trump Goes on Trial September 8, and What Is Anticipated to Follow

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:55 am

Here is a screenshot showing a meme that Dr. Merritt presented, because she is keen on researching whether or not we're being ruled by non-humans:

I am reminded of my Avalon I thread "Aliens Walking the Halls of the Pentagon."  It took me awhile, but I located it, just for old times' sake:

Seashore
    Seashore

Re. Trump Goes on Trial September 8, and What Is Anticipated to Follow Empty Re: Re. Trump Goes on Trial September 8, and What Is Anticipated to Follow

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:08 am

Seashore wrote:I am reminded of my Avalon I thread "Aliens Walking the Halls of the Pentagon."  It took me awhile, but I located it, just for old times' sake:

Maybe Bob Dean says "aliens walking the halls of the Pentagon" is this video; I don't know:

Project Camelot interviews Bob Dean A Conversation 2011

Esoteric Library
    Mar 10, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eacqOEpE8kc

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:18 am

Seashore wrote:

Maybe Bob Dean says "aliens walking the halls of the Pentagon" is this video; I don't know . . . 

I like to browse Bitchute looking for content providers on the subject of non-human entities that we the people are having to deal with on Earth.

Today I found this video:

THE SHAPESHIFTING GENERAL

First published at 12:04 UTC on September 9th, 2023.

Rider-On-The-Storm

GENERAL PORTRAEUS HAS A MELT DOWN AND SHAPESHIFTS IN FRONT OF REPORTERS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gQnajNuCzCnp/

This topic is important to me because I think we the people worldwide are a species and that we should think of ourselves as endangered, and take charge of our own destiny.

Before we can do that we need to understand what we're dealing with.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:39 pm