tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Plant Oils - Root cause of heart disease and obesity, diabetes, parkinson´s, etc etc

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Plant Oils  - Root cause of heart disease and obesity, diabetes, parkinson´s, etc etc  Empty Plant Oils - Root cause of heart disease and obesity, diabetes, parkinson´s, etc etc

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:22 am

I have known for a while to avoid plant based oils. Only fry with animal fats or coconut oil, olive oil for dressing..

but this is interesting. Proctor and Gamble advertising campaign for their veg oils, then buying the American Heart Foundation and further promting the propaganda..

The whole cholesterol scam arose from the same corporate greed / population decrease combo....`

worth a watch..

https://www.bitchute.com/video/o3Ck738vTKzU/

THE $100 BILLION DOLLAR INGREDIENT MAKING YOUR FOOD TOXIC

The toxicity is due to oxygenation. I always found it curious that it is an excess of oxygen that eventually kills us, essentially, we rust to death!

Seashore likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Plant Oils  - Root cause of heart disease and obesity, diabetes, parkinson´s, etc etc  Empty Re: Plant Oils - Root cause of heart disease and obesity, diabetes, parkinson´s, etc etc

Post  Seashore Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:29 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:The toxicity is due to oxygenation. I always found it curious that it is an excess of oxygen that eventually kills us, essentially, we rust to death!
    Thank you for that.

I am very challenged by trying to make sense of science; I am very interested but lacking in aptitude for it.  The terminology seems so complicated.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:04 am