tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Jupiter Ascending - Disclosure

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Jupiter Ascending - Disclosure Empty Jupiter Ascending - Disclosure

Post  Carol Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:59 am

Jupiter Ascending - Disclosure Meme-Jupiter-Ascending
    http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2022/06/21/june-21-2022-a-midway-point-in-the-end-days-solstice-energies/

Jupiter Ascending is the greatest “Disclozure” film ever made, for Starseeds and Lightworkers and other people who want to truly understand our existence here on Earth.

For awake people, it’s the highest level movie ever made, because it reveals everything, including the ET agenda, artificial life forms, and how easily they can erase and block memories from the Human mind. But more so, contracts, and how ancient contracts are used outside of Earth, and on other planets.

Also, see: “The Adjustment Bureau,” with Matt Damon and Emily Blunt.

Watch these 2 movies immediately, and watch them multiple times. Look at all the clues. Listen to every single word. They reveal so much. These movies can completely change your understanding of reality, because they are real films, written as fiction..

The concepts may be slightly inaccurate, but they are 80% accurate, And that’s huge. Similar to the revolutionary first “Matrix” film.  Link to Telegram.

Jupiter Ascending - Disclosure Star-trek-discovery

There are plenty of questions now about a lot of things. Some might ask, well if this is a starship, where are the stars? I would say, “We are, my beauties; we are.” We are the best and the brightest and volunteered for this most difficult mission where many failed. We’re bringing up the rear; the tail end of this monumental saga.

Yes, we are still here, making the extraordinary, exclusive journey of souls. We will go on to tell our stories; astounding our audiences with our wisdom, humor, and valor. I believe the real warriors, however, are those battling in the hidden realms with horrific demons; dark environs most of us can’t even imagine. Whether in tunnels deep within the Earth or the astral and beyond, it’s an ugly fight.

We have learned so much and are not the same sparks who first embarked on this near impossible operation to free Humanity from bondage and certain genetic annihilation.

As the markers come and go, we are ticking down the seconds to the most historic events in Humanity’s history. If the architects of this grand rescue didn’t believe we were up to it, we wouldn’t be here. We are the ones. The chosen ones, if you will, as Trump stated he is.

Jupiter Ascending - Disclosure Star-clock

There is so much we yearn to know. We are still wondering how a “millennium falcon” came to rest on the floor of the ocean, as shown by a team of researchers. Try as they might, the control freaks cannot detract from the other-worldly nature of the Baltic Sea Anomaly. To suggest it is a naturally-occurring relic from the ice age is pure folly. Compare the images.

Jupiter Ascending - Disclosure Millennium-falcon-star-wars
    Starwars Millennium Falcon

I have questions of my own. We understand that we are “watching a movie”, according to the Q team. Others have also told us that after we are plucked from our meat suits and are being reconstituted and upgraded in the light chambers, we will be brought up to speed on all that has happened as we watch a movie-like training sequence.

My question is, which movie are we watching now?—because we know that time is much different “in here” in this artificial construct and what seems like a lifetime to us is probably a few hours on the other side.

So while it seems like we are living a nightmarish existence, laboriously going through an endless process of education and awakening… waiting, waiting, interminably waiting… what is it like outside? What if we will shortly wake up in our new world outside the matrix? Crazy times, my friends. Crazy times in the battle between good and evil.

Phil G has an update show slated for tonight at 7 EDT/4 Pacific. He indicated he had important information to impart, with another show on Thursday evening, followed by Saturday.

That concludes today’s solstice post. Go forth; find and speak truth. Live long and prosper.  ~ BP

Jupiter Ascending - Disclosure Meme-q-plan-to-save-the-world-1

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Jupiter Ascending - Disclosure Empty Re: Jupiter Ascending - Disclosure

Post  Carol Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:11 am

'The Adjustment Bureau' Trailer HD

Last edited by Carol on Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:03 am