tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Jesse Ventura - Secret underground 2012 base at Denver Airport .

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Jesse Ventura - Secret underground 2012 base at Denver Airport .   Empty Jesse Ventura - Secret underground 2012 base at Denver Airport .

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:40 am

Jesse Ventura - Secret underground 2012 base at Denver Airport .

Secret shelters . I know that many here at MOA have seen it before , however if the government is prepared to spend so much money on this project , something is going on !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9EpqBf0oCY

There are other videos by Jesse in the same collection .
    gscraig
    gscraig

Jesse Ventura - Secret underground 2012 base at Denver Airport .   Empty Re: Jesse Ventura - Secret underground 2012 base at Denver Airport .

Post  gscraig Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:11 am

Hello All,

I came across this via CNN (unfortunately)and it reminded me immediately of the similarities related to when the Denver Airport was built. The explanation of a company (Trident) that employees 1,100.00 is ridiculous. It's expected to be completed by August 2012.

There are other stories you can google regarding this remote aiport.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2011/10/07/tuchman-alaska-airport.cnn

Good Day
    mudra
    mudra

Jesse Ventura - Secret underground 2012 base at Denver Airport .   Empty Re: Jesse Ventura - Secret underground 2012 base at Denver Airport .

Post  mudra Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:36 am

Jesse Ventura - Apocalypse 2012

Arrow http://vimeo.com/27396864

I think these people are scared when so much Light comes down the Earth .
    They are not preparing for a soul shift but rather hiding from it and doing everything they can to avoid it.
    I am not fearing the changes but rather embracing them .
    What is born out of fear is no salvation.

Love Always
    mudra
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:35 am

Mudra,

In the Jesse Ventura video that was an example of a missile base now no longer in use adapted an a 2012 refuge . The people going there are only rich people that probably haven't got an invite to enter a government facility .
    Reading the link below from Half Past Human it appears that the Alternative Options are alive and well . Alternative 2 , as we know is : the building of underground bases to shelter selected people while the majority of the population is left to fend for itself . Alternative 3 is to exploit alien and earth technology to colonize other planets and shelter selected few .
    There have been rumor for a long time about the budget black holes of the US military establishment and the wholesale traffic of drugs from Afghanistan and from Vietnam and Cambodia in the past . All of the trillions of dollars have been used to build underground bases but also to reverse Engineer Alien technologies . Certain military industrial groups are now so technological advanced that in effect are a separate group of humans a different civilization : Civilization 1 that can travel to the stars . So stealing money and peddling drugs has succeeded in making alternative 3 a reality . The problem is that only a selective group is having the technology and the rest of the humans can dream .......we are stuck in civilization 0

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/grunch.html

SNIP
    "The data suggests that as the derivative implosion initiated by the psychopaths erupts from compression to smouldering to flames over October, the 'giants' will be faced by a new competitor as Civilization One will make its move. Their goal is much as the banksters in that they want as much of the 'hard asset' currencies, or other leverage, as may be obtained. In much the same fashion that the Vikings preyed upon the those of more southern Europe, spurred to action by radical climate change, those humans involved in Civilization 1/One (the underground pan global alliance of military industrial complexes centered around reverse engineered space alien technology), are forced by circumstances to prey on terrestrial humanity. Note that the banksters, even those aware that they are serving Civilization 1/one, will be very very surprised by the upcoming series of events involved in this Grunch as they, also, will be victims. "

END SNIP
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:16 pm

I have passively proposed a solar system human population of eight billion - with four billion living on Earth, and four billion living throughout the rest of the solar system. Half of the Earth human population would live subsurface, and most of the four billion throughout the solar system would live subsurface, for obvious reasons. All of this would be for environmental reasons, as well as for species-preservation reasons. This Elite-Survival BS needs to cease and desist. We are all in this together. On the other hand, I have recently called for the 'removal' of the really nasty spirits in this solar system. I'm a bit flexible regarding the definitions of 'removal' and 'nasty', but I want the violence and corruption in this solar system to stop now. I obviously want things to be pristine and perfect everywhere in the universe, but we need to take care of business here and now. Earth cannot be viewed as being separate and distinct from the rest of the solar system. It is an integrated whole. I don't know what the true ET, Hybrid, or Other Than Human situation really is, so I remain open yet wary.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:26 pm

I am aware of this enemyofNWO and it is as despicable as parents abandoning their children .
    What strikes me in this is the fear grounded manoeuver that these people live their life with .
    Out of fear from the Sun's Light they plan to hide in underground basis .
    And yet the breatharians and Sungazers know deep down that the Sun is a source of cleansing
    and another means to help our Soul Consciousness grow .
    The elite know they won't be able to stand the massive energy the Sun will unleash without having
    their darkness exposed to the core of themselves.
    I feel they are cutting themselves away from a last chance in this span of time to make amends and grow.

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Some say the DUMBS will become TOMBS...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:29 pm

It really is sad that so many are afraid of death when in actuality it is just like walking through another door. Conscious awareness continues. Earth is a lovely planet and a physical body does have it's benefits, yet the spiritual body is far more fun. Coming back into the physical form after dwelling within the spiritual body for is like walking around within a bag of wet cement.

This insight is based on personal experience.

Hanging around for the shift is exciting and something I'm looking forward to. I too, embrace it mudra.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:23 pm

I keep sensing that male and female human physicality is on the verge of being deliberately terminated, and I suspect massive foul-play and nepharious motivations, at the highest galactic levels. I just can't seem to embrace the extermination of the human-race, regardless of how much joy I might experience sans corpus.
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:14 pm

A little more from Jessie

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:59 am