tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
orthodoxymoron
Carol
NANUXII
Jenetta
8 posters

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED

Ashera
    Ashera

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 9 Empty Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED

Post  Ashera Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:01 pm

With a LORDist Islam to top the heap like a rooster nothing is won!
    Ashera
    Ashera

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 9 Empty Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED

Post  Ashera Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:30 pm

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 9 Nashville-explosion-3-700x420

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 9 A-police-officer-blocks-a-street-700x420

----------------------------------------------------------
    I for example am not an L.A. woman but I am registered there via Second Life, and also Twinity refers to these data but localizes me in Germany (Berlin). My SL name was documented in 2012 by the Bremen Administration Court under my RL name. I can legally use my avatar name (even signed my 2013 ID-card with it for reasons then). My avatar is not transferable, it has a clear ID (a possible owner of my before stolen ID-card never had access to my avi; and they did not expect my passport; f.x. Telekom 2013, access by passport - since 2020 I have three mobile numbers but one is dormant, no landline; the interferences were caused by public landlord and Vodafone that I shortly also used. ID-transfer in the name of social justice? The new method of the body snatchers? Until you jump off the bridge some day...).

Could not it be that the lacking signature was the one of an avatar, registered in L.A.?

(btw.: in the sign for house one cannot live but one also cannot eat a house)

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 9 Alienn13

Last edited by Ashera on Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:24 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:08 pm

Ashera wrote:
    PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 9 Huntre10
    (whispers: Allah is the Rabbi of Ashera, and that is He who is the Lord of Sirius!)
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:15 pm

Interesting that the x22 report on dec 9 mentions this

Central Communications Blackout, [Zero-Day], Rig For Red, Countermeasures In Place - Ep. 2349b

N
    N

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:52 pm

They get paid to destroy, if not this is even their main task, the public job description left aside. This also is, that a lot of BSP and taxes is a product of destruction. Germany has the reconstruction loan corporation...

Finally I refused to accept any mail that conflicted with my complete official data by cease-and-desist letters, also to the German Mail (Deutsche Post). I think the idea to somehow circumvent this contributed to the installation of the civil law conservator. But this does not reduce the legality of my actions. Only for one trial I paid the fees (default decree) - for complete addressing! And with this move I drove the nail deep into the Bremen Land Court too... -  to say so the north star. I am personally known to the president, and we had an agreement: individuation. I was lay judgess and sometimes also on the bench with her.

I did not aim to cobble my way with skulls.

(I exterminated the law firm of the public landlord)
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:05 am

Integration and Inclusion do not necessarily mean socialization, as the social moral majority believes; a lowest common determinator in democratic interest. The republican constitution also was thought to prevent exactly this for the sake of the individual human dignity - and elite minorities.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:56 am

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 9 Prison10
    Prison Moon

The Nest Wars
    PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 9 Priest14

"Do not look into the shards", the black insectoid being said, "every shard is a story, like a caleidoscope. You could stumble and get lost."
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:00 am

It is too pithy, and next pandemic can, but must not be, scientifically. And how soever, mankind should be prepared for the unexpected? Statistically?

https://www.globalsecurity.org/security/library/news/2020/12/sec-201227-unnews01.htm?_m=3n%2e002a%2e2959%2eit0ao06t44%2e2qhe

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 9 Think_10

World must be ready for the next pandemic, UN says on first International Day of Epidemic Preparedness
    www.globalsecurity.org

Senior Iranian Official Abbas Golroo: We Have Exchanged Secret Messages With The Americans; Despite Our Policy Of 'Strategic Silence,' We Are Ready To Confront The Americans
    #8559 | 02:32
    Source: The Internet - "Shehab News Agency (Hamas) on Facebook"

https://www.memri.org/tv/iranian-mp-golroo-prepared-confront-america-retaliate-against-attacks-strategic-silence-policy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Gorean terms: I also fight the democratic Kurii genderism (Khurasan...) in the name of the LORD of the steel worlds!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2020/12/gulf-oil-exporters-2021-cautious-optimism-covid19-uk-strain.html

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 9 GettyImages-1153123762%20(1)-1600
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:19 am

Situation Update, Dec. 28th – Orbital weapons platforms reveal Trump is in a WAR much bigger than any election
    Monday, December 28, 2020 by: Mike Adams

Tags: AT&T, China, Directed Energy Weapon, election fraud, explosion, false-flag, nashville, national security, NSA, orbital weapons, phantom voters, Situation Update, spy hub, surveillance, Trump
    Bypass censorship by sharing this link:

New
    https://www.hangthecensors.com/485362.html

It is now increasingly clear that the explosion in Nashville was not caused by an RV bomb, nor a conventional missile but rather a "Directed Energy Weapon." The evidence for this includes:
    Former Defense Secretary Mark Esper warning in September that China possessed "killer satellites" and "directed energy weapons" that could threaten the United States.

The apparent missile "trail" in the skyline video of Nashville, which is also consistent with a stream of ionized atmosphere and particular matter suspended in the air. (High-powered lasers can transform molecules into plasma.)

The large blue "plasma flash" observed on a street-level video camera, an instant before the kinetic explosion. This blue plasma light is consistent with the use of an extremely high-powered, high-altitude laser system that instantly transforms solid matter into its plasma state. This same technology has been used in pilot programs to transform landfill waste into simple elements such as carbon. This process is called "plasma torch gasification" and is considered a "green" technology to eliminate landfill by transforming matter into carbon.

Interestingly, this "plasma torch gasification" process, which can also be created by an extremely powerful laser burst, releases huge amounts of hydrogen gas, which is itself explosive in a conventional (chemical) sense. What an observer would see is first a bright blue plasma light, followed by a yellow fireball, followed by black carbon dust all over the ground, and this is what we observe in Nashville.

The fact that no explosion crater appeared on the street under the RV, but rather a layer of charred carbon, which is consistent with the aftermath of a plasma state caused by an energy weapon (most likely a laser used for ablation of samples in the laboratory, which would typically be a laser in the 198nm range, or what is called "Deep-UV". Some ablation lasers also use 266nm.)

The US State Dept. has warned that Russia is already testing an anti-satellite missile, which is part of Russia's defense against the orbital laser weapons possessed by China and the United States.

This topic is covered in more detail in the December 28th Situation Update, embedded below. Here are the highlights from the podcast:

° FBI claim of DNA matching from the scene of the explosion carried zero credibility.

° The explosion disabled the ZME air traffic control comms out of Nashville, blinding air traffic control to high-level aircraft on that day.

° The FAA issued a highly unusual "ground stop" order.

° Aftermath of the explosion reveals the AT&T building was hardened like an NSA bunker, with reinforced concrete and a fake public facade, with fake vents.

° The AT&T building carried an NFP warning sign which explains, "Flammability 4 = will vaporize or readily burn at normal temperature, or is readily dispersed in air and will burn readily."

° The materials warning sign also carried a "W" symbol: W = Reacts with water in an unusual or dangerous manner.

° The AT&T / NSA center had intercepted all the traffic of Dominion voting systems software updates and real-time remote manipulations from China and other countries.

° Data stored to magnetic tape, which was physically unharmed by the explosion but may have been subjected to electromagnetic interference sufficient to cause some data loss.

° The Nashville FirstNet comms system also served the Huntsville, Alabama FBI "second headquarters" which Trump was setting up as a "white hat" FBI campus. CNBC reported on the $1 billion FBI building there.

° CodeMonkeyZ shares tweet: I heard there was a BIG meeting last night discussing “significant intel that is so much bigger than anyone can imagine”.

° "Fairview" is the name of the NSA program to spy on Americans through AT&T data gathering.

° City Blue Imaging in Rochester burned down as part of a campaign to systematically destroy the evidence of voter fraud. This is the subcontractor involved in the printing of mail-in ballots. All equipment was destroyed in the three-alarm fire.

° Fake ballots in AZ arrived via a cargo plane from Korea, ballots were protected by AZ National Guard and transported to Maricopa County for counting in order to steal the election. This is the report from Stew Peters (see 2nd video below).

° Bobby Piton reveals new details of how "phantom voters" were used to rig the election, where people with common last names like Jones, Williams, Jackson were replaced with unique last name phantom voters who voted for Biden.

° Piton concludes, "a sophisticated State Actor was able to optimize a desired outcome for both the State of Georgia and the State of Pennsylvania."
    Far-left journalist charged in BLM firebombing attack on police cars.

° Texas says pregnancy is a "medical condition" and plans to prioritize all people with medical conditions for covid vaccines, starting with Black and Brown people, as part of a eugenics / depopulation program to eliminate Hispanics and Blacks.

It appears that Trump is dealing with much more than an election war, but rather a global war against human beings as citizens of Earth.

Listen to the full podcast here: Brighteon.com/418bab7e-e43a-4bcc-a95f-be592a1a1867

BIT OF AN ALERT...THE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THE NASHVILLE BLAST CLEARLY SHOWS THE POINT OF IMPACT AS CLOSER TO THE CAR ON THE RIGHT AS EVIDENCED BY THE POINT OF IMPACT FLAME TOWER THERE, AND NOT FURTHER DOWN THE STREET WHERE SOME WHITE OBJECT WAS DEPICTED - THE SMOKE GOES AWAY FROM THE POINT OF IMPACT TOWARDS THE WHITE OBJECT ON THE LEFT

THE OFFICIAL VERSION BY SOME "EXPERTS" THAT DREW LINES FROM THE INITIAL FLASH IS WRONG - THEY DID NOT DO THE FLASH LINE (AS PER PICTURE HERE) AT ABOUT 3:00 O'CLOCK - THAT WOULD HAVE INVALIDATED THE ANALYSIS - IDIOTS

https://redstatenation.com/the-nashville-explosion-point-of-origin-finally-determined-by-using-high-quality-video-that-was-just-released-by-the-nashville-pd/

Last edited by Carol on Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:34 am

Video Links Biden to Ukrainian Corruption – Burisma Indictment Reveals Ex-President Yanukovich Illegally Obtained $7.4 Billion Laundered Thru Fund “Close to US Democratic Party”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/new-video-links-biden-ukrainian-corruption-burisma-indictment-reveals-ex-president-yanukovich-illegally-obtained-7-4-billion-laundered-thru-fund-close-us-democratic-party/

https://youtu.be/HPJndedRzOw

VIDEO 8.58 - Juan O'Savin - "This has to be so painful that people will not forget it forever....It serves a purpose...Be laughing about the big win!"

U.S. corporations including IBM, PepsiCo and 3M employ communist Chinese loyalists and it won’t change under Biden

Monday, December 28, 2020

by: JD Heyes

(Natural News) During World War II, one of the first U.S. ‘big tech’ firms, IBM, provided Nazi Germany with the tools to better catalogue, process and exterminate Jews.

Now, some eight decades later, IBM is one of several American corporations that play host to elements of China’s Communist Party, according to a database that was leaked to The Epoch Times.

More at this link: https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-12-28-us-corporations-communist-chinese-loyalists-ibm-3m.html

Rick Wiles - Biden Will Not Be Sworn In As President On January 20th, He Will Be Arrested - US Has All Money Wires From CCP To Hunter To Joe - Watch

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zaj0ABr0EJI8/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:17 am

https://youtu.be/m7YuTGEb3H8
    The China Files - Secret Military Documents
    https://www.rebelnews.com/the_china_files

Trudeau invited Chinese troops to train at Canadian military bases

Justin Trudeau invited China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) to send its troops for cold weather training at CFB Petawawa in Ontario — and Trudeau raged at the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) for cancelling the training after China kidnapped Canadian citizens Michael Spavor and Michael Kovrig.
    This is only one of many bombshell revelations in The China Files, a 34-page access to information document released by the Trudeau government to Rebel News,
    seen below.

Documents that normally would have been completely blacked out by government censors were instead greyed out — the documents remain completely readable. Rebel News has chosen to black out a very small portion that would otherwise compromise the safety of an individual.

How we got these secret documents:

In April of 2019, Rebel News first wrote to the government asking for any records corroborating a Russian report that Canada had sent a delegation to China for the 70th anniversary celebrations for the PLA Navy — a propaganda exercise held just months after the kidnapping of the two Michaels. The Trudeau government delayed replying to Rebel News for 19 months, but when they finally did, they not only confirmed their attendance at that macabre event, but listed other exchanges between the PLA and the CAF. Those include training Chinese commanders at the Canadian Forces College in Toronto, as well as other military facilities in Kingston. Chinese military participants included 1- and 2-star generals and an entire contingent who would learn Canadian cold weather military tactics.

The CAF’s decision to cancel the cold weather training panicked Trudeau, who demanded that Canada’s military not cancel any more engagements with the PLA without explicit permission first, and that the news of the cancellation had to be told to the PLA gently, to let them save face.

Other revelations include:

Disgraced cabinet minister Catherine McKenna jetted to China for a three-day conference just months after the two Michaels were taken hostage

Trudeau sent nearly 200 CAF personnel to Wuhan in October of 2019 to participate in the Military World Games, a propaganda bonanza for China diplomatic reports that China is using its “belt and road” negotiations to demand that countries drop human rights complaints if they want trade deals
    Chinese censorship of Twitter use 

Chinese use of a smartphone app to track Uyghur Muslims in Xinjiang

Bureaucrats bizarre protocol of referring to accused fraudster and Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou as “Ms. Meng”, but refusing to even mention the two Michaels by name
    Bureaucrats deriding concerns about military knowledge transfer to China as figments of the “Trump Administration”

Trudeau's approach to China

The China Files show that Trudeau’s submissive approach to China isn’t just his personal obsession— it’s the official policy of his entire government and it has deeply infected Canada’s civil service, too. Trudeau’s right-hand man, Ian Shugart, was tasked with silencing the CAF’s legitimate concerns about China, and forcing our military to continue acting as if China, not the U.S., was our most important ally.
    As a public service, Rebel News is publishing the documents in full in the hopes that other reporters will continue to unlock the truth about how Trudeau is turning Canada away from our democratic allies, and towards the world’s greatest dictatorship.

Jenetta likes this post

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:41 am

As you like it...

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 9 Priest15
    The Priest-Kings - Blue Flame
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:21 am

Lin Wood@LLinWood

The GOP “establishment” has recently abandoned
    @realDonaldTrump & it long ago abandoned members of its party who support the President.

They are disloyal to President Trump & to We The People.

The “modern” Republican Party has committed political suicide. Good riddance.

Emerald Robinson Latin cross@EmeraldRobinson
    The GOP establishment has turned its back on President Trump (who has 95% approval among GOP voters) because the GOP establishment answers to the donor class.

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1343743491508154368?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1343743491508154368%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.godlikeproductions.com%2Fforum1%2Fmessage4645118%2Fpg1

JUST FYI...............

*YES, THE GOVERNOR OF MICHIGAN USED TO WORK FOR GEORGE SOROS.
    * YES, CALIF GOV. GAVIN NEWSOM IS NANCY PELOSI'S NEPHEW.
    * YES, ADAM SHIFF'S SISTER IS MARRIED TO GEORGE SOROS’ SON.
    * YES, JOHN KERRY'S DAUGHTER IS MARRIED TO A MULLAH'S SON IN IRAN.
    * YES, HILLARY'S DAUGHTER CHELSEA IS MARRIED TO GEORGE SOROS' NEPHEW.
    * YES, ABC NEWS EXECUTIVE PRODUCER IAN CAMERON IS MARRIED TO SUSAN RICE, OBAMA'S FORMER NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER.
    * YES, CBS PRESIDENT DAVID RHODES IS THE BROTHER OF BEN RHODES, OBAMA'S DEPUTY NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER FOR STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS.
    * YES, ABC NEWS CORRESPONDENT CLAIRE SHIPMAN IS MARRIED TO JAY CARNEY, FORMER OBAMA WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY.
    * YES, ABC NEWS AND UNIVISION REPORTER MATTHEW JAFFE IS MARRIED TO KATIE HOGAN, OBAMA'S FORMER DEPUTY PRESS SECRETARY.
    * YES, ABC PRESIDENT BEN SHERWOOD IS THE BROTHER OF ELIZABETH SHERWOOD, OBAMA'S FORMER SPECIAL ADVISER.
    * YES, CNN PRESIDENT VIRGINIA MOSELEY IS MARRIED TO TOM NIDES, FORMER HILARY CLITONS DEPUTY SECRETARY....THIS IS ALL WHAT YOU CALL A STACKED DECK!
    (Feel free to copy & paste)

Did you know http://dominionvoting.com shared an SSL certificate hosted on IPs based in multiple countries including Serbia, Canada, and the USA?
    https://censys.io/ipv4?q=8f73a14d5f0fc10ebfa3086a99b9e7a550e822c71d762e627b73d12e5f1b8b9c
    https://web.archive.org/web/20201229120846/https://censys.io/ipv4?q=8f73a14d5f0fc10ebfa3086a99b9e7a550e822c71d762e627b73d12e5f1b8b9c [twitter]https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1343893278891024385[/twitter]

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:59 pm

Interview With Sidney Powell By Todd Herman On Her "Elevator Pitch" To The Supreme Court

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJg_E_u-2hM

This is a great, short recap of the work that Sydney Powell has been doing to look into voting fraud in the election.
    For those that prefer to read, here it is in text form: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1343995410990440448.html
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:09 pm

I was so hoping that the swamp was going to be drained and a boat full of evil folks were going to be sent to guantameno bay , but nothing happened. I was hopeful that Barr was going to be the guy that started the disclosure , yet he did really nothing and has resigned.

The deep state must have control of the court system as they won't entertain anything in regards to looking at voter fraud.

There does look like proof of wrong doings yet nothing beyond a few whistle-blower on social media

MSM just paints Trump as a sore loser on both US stations and also on Canadian news feeds. They never investigate any of the oddities

Follow the money as in who owns the media
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:22 pm

Do not forget that you have to do with Christians, Mincer. Inconsequence, and finally zombie obedience, no matter who rules!

"Forgive us our trespasses. Our best days are still ahead. They will take our lives but they will never take our freedom. Bless me, father, for I have sinned."

We, the people, destroyed itself!

I am the wrath of God!

I am free of sin and throw the first rock!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:54 pm

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:26 am

ClearWater likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:11 am

Situation Update, Jan. 3rd – Senators announce 10-day emergency investigation into election fraud, Pence likely to invoke on the 6th

A dozen U.S. Senators have signed on to a demand for an emergency 10-day elections investigation commission that would dive into all the known allegations of election fraud and produce a final report. Speculation is swirling that VP Mike Pence will himself invoke this 10-day investigation on January 6th, refusing to open and read the electoral votes from swing states until this 10-day investigation is complete.

There is historical precedent for exactly this sort of investigation, and Pence has plenary power to invoke this himself, needing no approval from anyone else. Should he do so, it would likely push the inauguration day beyond January 20th, which is perfectly fine with the Twelfth Amendment, which states that the inauguration can be as late as March 4th in cases of a contested election.

The commission would reportedly consist of five members of the House, five from the Senate and five US Supreme Court justices. Unless this group is chosen to include patriots like Sen. Hawley, Sen. Cruz, Justices Thomas and Alito, Rep. Mo Brooks and similar, a group of 5 Representatives + 5 Senators + 5 SCOTUS justices sounds like 15 filthy traitors in a smoke-filled room, ready to betray the republic by burying all the evidence.

So unless this commission is carefully crafted, it’s going to be obvious from the start that it’s all a ruse. And that will set off the pro-America patriots who have had enough of bogus investigations, waiting for Bill Barr to do something useful, or sitting around hoping that deep state swamp creatures might one day face arrest for their crimes against the United States.

Today’s Situation Update for January 3rd examines this new development and many other stories:

Why abortion was the leading cause of death in 2020.

Pope Francis is “the entity” and the Vatican covers up pedophilia and child sacrifice.

How the D.C. mayor closing local hotels before the Jan 6th Trump rally is yet another act of extreme censorship against conservatives and Trump supporters.

Why Leftists are the malicious bullies who deny conservatives any right to speak, or work in corporation America, or practice religion or even get a hotel room.

Why patience is running out for many conservatives, and why a day of reckoning is coming for intolerant, fascist Leftists.

We need a whole new “Operation Warp Speed” for military tribunals of treasonous deep state actors, Big Tech CEOs, fake news journo-terrorists and all the other evil, malicious actors who are trying to destroy America and enslave humanity.

Mitt Romney unhappy with the speed of the mass vaccinations that will kill people. Romney would have no doubt been unhappy with the Nazi regime’s efficiency of mass extermination via Zyklon-B.

VP Pence now welcomes GOP senators challenging the election fraud in swing states. (He has flipped back to the pro-Trump side.)

Jerome Corsi believes the outcome of this election will go way past January 6th and perhaps take until January 20th to sort out.

Wild claims of 220,000 “sealed indictments” are probably nonsense.

Trump says more US senators will join the currently list of objectors.

Georgia GOP reveals their case filed on Dec. 4th, is still not even assigned to a judge. DELAY, DELAY, DELAY. The criminality of the courts is exposed.

If the courts will not hear any election fraud case on its merits and now claim no jurisdiction over any election fraud, it’s that a green light for all future elections to be determined by wholesale ballot printing and stuffing operations? SCOTUS says cheating is fine! District courts, too. Cheat away!

Trump tweets in legal language, issuing official declaration that the Georgia general election and runoff elections are both “illegal and invalid.” This is specific legal language, not merely the usual Trump banter.

Two foreign spy agencies have proof of massive election fraud in the USA. We believe it’s Israel and Russia. Israel is turning over this evidence to Trump’s team.

What will happen when Trump is confirmed the winner: Left-wing cities erupt into mass violence.

Special Forces intel says operators are pre-positioned in Dem-controlled cities and will use civilian rental vans to launch targeted extractions and arrests of top Antifa and BLM terrorist leaders.

SOF(Special Operation Forces) units are already in place in Dem-controlled cities. Dem mayors and governors are also on the arrest list if they interfere. This is why Ted Wheeler in Portland has suddenly flipped against Antifa. He likely got word that his own arrest was imminent.

Liberal “journalist” Kurt Eichenwald fantasizes about beating antimaskers to death, but we wonder how exactly he plans to accomplish that when he has first been “ventilated” in self-defense. (WEARING A MASK BREAKS DOWN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM - MASKS CAN KILL)

Fauci the fraud reveals that coronavirus vaccines don’t prevent infections but rather were designed merely to mask symptoms of covid. This is an open admission that the vaccines are a total fraud, and that the vaccine industry’s antibody theory has been completely abandoned by the vaccine propagandists themselves.

Prepare for left-wing guerilla warfare in the Untied States with a possible duration of a few months. Expect infrastructure disruptions and spontaneous killings of Trump supporters. Prepare for defense.

Hear the full Situation Update here, including a horrible rendition of Mitt Romney speaking German like a crazed Nazi:

Brighteon.com/ad69e36f-8d3e-4c1c-ba16-0bf86ae1a172

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:25 am

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 9 4hy2m4
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:30 am

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:34 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:44 pm

Mike Adams' Situation Update, Jan. 5th, 2021 - Congress will betray; patriots will need to RESCUE the President (1hr 12min), plus text with bullet points

Source of text summary:
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-05-situation-update-jan-5-2021-congress-will-betray.html#

(Natural News) Barring some miracle, it looks like tomorrow, the US Congress and VP Mike Pence will betray America and shut down any objections to the Biden slate of electors from swing states where massive election fraud took place. In breaking news today, it emerged that VP Mike Pence may not be present tomorrow, and would be replaced by Sen. Charles Grassley, who would oversee the opening and counting of the electoral votes. There are still many wildcards and moving pieces to the sh#tshow that will unfold in the next 24 hours.

We believe that the US Congress is incapable of following the Constitution. Over 90 percent of the members of Congress are treasonous criminals who are actively seeking to install CCP puppet Joe Biden in the White House, even if it means destroying the republic in the process. By the end of the day tomorrow, we will likely see Joe Biden confirmed (80% chance) as the president-elect.

This will leave America with just four remaining options:

Trump’s legal team drops some sort of epic declassified documents that change the entire game, perhaps showing that Biden is actively working for the CCP, or rolling out Jeffrey Epstein’s files that likely implicate a large number of members of Congress.

Trump invokes the Insurrection Act or some similar form of military authority, likely declaring the election to be an act of international warfare and citing new evidence from DNI Ratcliffe’s report.

We the People rise up and stage an armed defense of the republic by carrying out mass arrests of treasonous criminals across the nation, including treasonous governors, secretaries of state, lawmakers and corrupt court judges.

Divine intervention. God intervenes in some way that resembles Chapter 14 of Exodus out of the Bible. But with America now descending into a cesspool of abortion, transgenderism and demonism, it’s hard to see how God would grant mercy on this nation.

All the other options will disappear in the next day or so as Congress betrays America and votes to accept the fraudulent slate of electors for Biden. The SCOTUS option is a non-actionable, given that SCOTUS is run by an alleged globalist puppet pedophile named Roberts, according to recent bombshell tweets from Lin Wood.

Here’s what’s covered in today’s Situation Update podcast:

Culture wars in America depict all White men as worthless, stupid, weak, incapable fools (while women save the world).

Indy media has been infiltrated by CIA psychological operations manipulators.

Trump is under siege and probably needs to be saved by the people, not the other way around.

White House rumored to be flying the 1776 flag, which may be a call to arms.

Estimated 80 million firearms were sold in the USA in 2020 alone. Guns and ammo everywhere…

Pelosi, Pence, McCarthy and McConnell conspire for “backroom deal” to betray the nation and stab Trump in the back.

Corsi reveals why fraudulent votes can’t be “certified” by states that themselves are in on the criminal fraud. The states are part of the conspiracy and thus their votes must be tossed.

Jenna Ellis suggests strategy for Pence to demand electoral votes be re-considered by state legislators.

Northern Georgia US Attorney suddenly resigns. He covered Fulton County. Hmmm…

Ivan Raiklin suggests McCarthy conduct a parallel House vote by state delegation, then send a competing vote back up to Pence (all this takes place after objections are raised to Arizona). Pence could then decide which vote from the House to accept.

Why VP Pence (or now Grassley, possibly) could cite Ratcliffe’s foreign interference as a reason to reject fraudulent electors.

Matt Gaetz reveals the old GOP is dead, and the new GOP is the party of Trump. (Somebody please tell the old GOP geezers about this, because none of them have heard yet…)

Charles Hugh Smith on the lifecycle of bureaucratic corruption and why America’s government has devolved into a cabal of treasonous criminals whose primary function is to loot the nation from within.

Sen. Loeffler now suddenly says she will object to the fraudulent electoral votes from Georgia, but it took her forever to get to this point. She is nothing more than a placeholder and has no spirit for liberty or freedom.

Gohmert reveals the courts are so corrupt that the American people have no choice but to take to the streets.

NY rolling out “covid camps” to through conservatives into death camps.
    D.C. Mayor dispatching the National Guard to try to block Trump supporters. This is the same mayor who did nothing when Antifa and BLM were committing acts of violence.

Trump labels the GOP the “surrender caucus.” And he’s right.

VP Pence sends out a tweet that’s a confirmation he will do nothing. Spineless coward.

Former Secretaries of Defense warn Trump not to invoke military authority… because they know he’s going to. And he has the right to do so.

Sen. Tom Cotton commits political suicide by refusing to object to fraudulent electoral votes, claiming Congress doesn’t have the power to discern such things… a claim that’s absurd and stupid, given that the Constitution specifically gives Congress this power to vote on the electoral results. (Another spineless coward.)

Criminal traitor Raffensperger lied about ballots in Georgia. (No surprise.)

Corrupt politicians in Georgia decide to delay and move the hearing into possible ballot fraud, because no one has any desire to see any actual evidence of vote fraud. (See no evil…)

New analysis funded by The Epoch Times turns up 432,000 votes removed from Trump in Pennsylvania alone… systematic deductions throughout the night, all done electronically, all illegal. Massive criminal fraud, but the courts say no one in America has standing.

Brian Kilmeade of Fox News says “no evidence” of voter fraud.

Mysterious cyber investigations group concludes that Americans are preparing for war and must go to war to defend and restore their republic.

Patrick Byrne reveals the discovery of a massive ballot fraud enterprise involving a printing company and a multi-state conspiracy to fill out large numbers of ballots for Biden, then transport them to the states where they are needed to “win.”

Boxes full of fake ballots found to contain a receipt from China, indicating they are also being printed in China.

Lin Wood unleashes mega bombshells, revealing the world is run by a cabal of globalists who ensnare political leaders in pedophilia and child murder traps, all documented on video and used to blackmail them for life.

The same scheme is also used in Big Tech, Hollywood and the music industry. If you don’t rape a child, you don’t get promoted or publicized.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:45 pm

Charlie Ward Discusses Big Week Ahead and Latest Updates with Nicholas Veniamin - Sunday 1/3/21

Hi, I’m Nicholas Veniamin and welcome to my profile page on the Gesara Club.

I’m from the U.K. and I’m training to become a lawyer. During my awakening journey, I bumped into Lee Hemington who works with Charlie Ward which was very surprising and overwhelming as I had been watching Charlie since the beginning of his walks while finding like minded people which sustained my spiritual vibration on a high level.

Lee then suggested to get me on the Charlie Ward show and from that moment when I appeared on with Charlie, I become inspired to spread truth and interview like minded people of their journey on my own channel, despite that I also wanted to learn more truth from my guests.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:47 pm

GITMO UPDATE: Arrests, Indictments, & Executions
    https://twitter.com/inunison/status/1346161777210490882?s=12

Executions were primarily for those involved in human trafficking, child rape, torture and murder.

Lots of entertainment names and political names.

Partial list of 140 names

No longer among the living:

Adam Schiff, Bill Clinton, HRC, Huma Abedine, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Jeb Bush, John Podesta, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Chaney, Obama,

Chuck Schumer, arrested at GITMO

John Kerry, Jerry Nadler, John Brennen, James Comey, James Clapper, Jeffery Epstein, Elizabeth Warren, Eric Holder are among those serving life in prison

https://twitter.com/aTimeQ/status/1346378358972682242

Last edited by Carol on Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:21 am