tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    Fall of the Cabal

    Swanny
    Swanny

    Posts : 1175
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  Swanny Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:15 pm

    Mandela Effect?
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

    Posts : 924
    Join date : 2010-04-17
    Location : on the road again :)

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:46 pm

    Sanicle wrote:
    NANUXII wrote: it just seems they have made me desensitised to it all, do you all feel a bit like that too ?  You know ?  like...

    " I'll Believe it When I see it "

    Yep, me too.  Neutral
    So with tongue firmly in cheek....
    This famous aussie mantra / belief used to be something to aspire to. I grew up thinking the aussie attitude was pretty cool,laid back. But then I visited the place and realised it hasnt served you well.. while you were round the camp fire with your tinnies the political classes pulled the rug from under your feet. The laws now are draconian (not in the outback, in the East from Brisbane down to the south and NSW.) No hitch hiking, no free camping, camper vans hurried away from coastal areas by the police. Drug testing road blocks ..serious stupid conservative classes (mostly ex-brits lol! )

    There was a concerted effort to remove the alternatives / hippies from inland of Byron as the land had been sold to the chinese for food production and fracking. The fracking rights had already been sold...

    have you see how much growing land in Oz belongs to the chinese?

    etc

    And the famous aussie attitude might not serve you well this time either. Its already happened. The crisis has been set in motion and even if folk realize its all a scam, its still gonna be hard for a while.  I thought this might be a dry run for the big version.. the one to try and lock down the one world government.. but have been surprised at the extent and ease. Its only just started and I can't see an end until the summer .. only for it return next winter, on the back of vaccines etc..

    There will be complete lock down, no food, no services. Its gonna be tough. Best outcome is pretty bleak (unless prepared Wink )  and worst is really out there...

    burgundia
    burgundia

    Posts : 5520
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Poland

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  burgundia Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:18 pm

    NANUXII wrote:Its pretty amazing being inside this event. I dont think i have ever seen such an over reaction to a common cold. I think the wind will fall out of its sails in about 2 months.

    I say that for 2 reasons , over the past decade i dont remember there ever being any moments of silence. Its been a constant noise of the latest fear fashion cycling its best hits.

    I realise these are important events but it just seems they have made me desensitised to it all, do you all feel a bit like that too ?  You know ?  like...

    " I'll Believe it When I see it "


    N
    N

    Yep.. I am becoming more and more numb to it all...
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 21439
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 66
    Location : belgium

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  mudra Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:15 pm

    Vidhya wrote:

    There will be complete lock down, no food, no services. Its gonna be tough. Best outcome is pretty bleak (unless prepared Wink )  and worst is really out there...



    I see a brother in you Vidhya   Cheerful  
    Personnaly I don't even think this will really get better in summer.
    These many things are being played out right under our noses in our respective countries.
    Its not even thousands of miles away and unreal but right here, right now in front of you.
    How can one not see this ?

    Mandela effect Swanny ?
    No, I believe  the mandela effect to be just another one of these things that keep one's focus out of  focus.
    Swanny
    Swanny

    Posts : 1175
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  Swanny Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:31 pm

    mudra wrote:



    Mandela effect Swanny ?
    No,  I believe  the mandela effect to be just another one of these things that keep one's focus out of  focus.

    At the end of the video she talks about time travel and Trump. Maybe these Mandela effects are clues left for us to see?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

    Posts : 2218
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  Sanicle Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:41 am

    Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:
    NANUXII wrote: it just seems they have made me desensitised to it all, do you all feel a bit like that too ?  You know ?  like...

    " I'll Believe it When I see it "

    Yep, me too.  Neutral
    So with tongue firmly in cheek....
    This famous aussie mantra / belief used to be something to aspire to. I grew up thinking the aussie attitude was pretty cool,laid back. But then I visited the place and realised it hasnt served you well.. while you were round the camp fire with your tinnies the political classes pulled the rug from under your feet. The laws now are draconian (not in the outback, in the East from Brisbane down to the south and NSW.) No hitch hiking, no free camping, camper vans hurried away from coastal areas by the police. Drug testing road blocks ..serious stupid conservative classes (mostly ex-brits  lol! )

    There was a concerted effort to remove the alternatives / hippies from inland of Byron as the land had been sold to the chinese for food production and fracking. The fracking rights had already been sold...

    have you see how much growing land in Oz belongs to the chinese?

    etc

    And the famous aussie attitude might not serve you well this time either. Its already happened. The crisis has been set in motion and even if folk realize its all a scam, its still gonna be hard for a while.  I thought this might be a dry run for the big version.. the one to try and lock down the one world government.. but have been surprised at the extent and ease. Its only just started and I can't see an end until the summer .. only for it return next winter, on the back of vaccines etc..

    There will be complete lock down, no food, no services. Its gonna be tough. Best outcome is pretty bleak (unless prepared Wink )  and worst is really out there...


    Yeah, I agree with all you say (as usual  Wink Vidya.  The "me too" was more in relation to anything 'good' coming out of it like the take down of the filthy and the PTB.

    But then as regards the virus, for the youngies it does seem to be no worse than a cold or case of the flu.  But it seems to be killing off the oldies and those who already have a compromised immune system from most reports.  It worries me a little though that one young girl over here who had it said she'd been left with a weaker immune system once she beat it.  If the virus is designed to do that even if we all do get it and recover we're in trouble.  Like many, I also think this is just the first stage and that the second, more far reaching one will be carried in the mandatory flu shots they are talking about already.  I'll be doing my best to avoid those  Razz .

    As you say, the pan(ic epi)demic is going to truly do a number on us all in the coming months, and maybe years.   Australia is already a laughing stock around the world due to the toilet paper debacle   Embarassed and that is expanding to other goods now.  Mind you from what's seen in the videos it's mainly the 'new' Australians that seem to be the panicking culprits (sorry if that offends anybody).  The new Chinese citizens were actually running us short of goods like baby formula to send back home before coronavirus raised its ugly head.  So I don't think many of our generational Aussies were all that surprised by the behaviour. Bored  

    I worry more now that racism is going to increase here as a result of that.  At least we haven't got guns as freely available here as in the US. OMG for what could happen there because of all this and the guns they're lining up to buy now!   And another thing. I wonder how many pets are going to become a burden and suffer due to the shortages as well. Maybe even become food for some desperates. pale

    Oh yeah, and you can't really DO a great deal until you DO see and know exactly what you're dealing with imo.
    Swanny
    Swanny

    Posts : 1175
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  Swanny Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:41 am

    Sadly if it gets really bad pets will become food
    A cat or dog would make a meal cat
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

    Posts : 2218
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  Sanicle Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:36 am

    Oh well, that'll probably be me gone then.  If I hear an animal screaming I'm there.   Annoyed  Luke

    Actually that reminded me of a dream I had last night in which the tables were turned. I was in observer mode and saw a starving German Shepherd dog sneak in and snatch a baby that had been left alone on the floor. Naturally when the baby started crying the parents took off after the dog and then I heard the dog screaming. I freaked out so much that it woke me up.

    I truly, truly hope it doesn't get to this stage. If it does we're going to have to really, really keep our eyes open! pale
    Micjer
    Micjer

    Posts : 1616
    Join date : 2010-04-29
    Location : Canada

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  Micjer Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:04 am

    https://joyinliberty.com/qanon/

    What or who is QAnon?




    Last edited by Micjer on Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Micjer
    Micjer

    Posts : 1616
    Join date : 2010-04-29
    Location : Canada

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  Micjer Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:53 am





    If you are interested in investigating the Q anon tweets, this is a thought provoking video with way too many co-incidences.

    Where there is smoke.........
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

    Posts : 552
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  NANUXII Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:25 am

    Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:
    NANUXII wrote: it just seems they have made me desensitised to it all, do you all feel a bit like that too ?  You know ?  like...

    " I'll Believe it When I see it "

    Yep, me too.  Neutral
    So with tongue firmly in cheek....
    This famous aussie mantra / belief used to be something to aspire to. I grew up thinking the aussie attitude was pretty cool,laid back. But then I visited the place and realised it hasnt served you well.. while you were round the camp fire with your tinnies the political classes pulled the rug from under your feet. The laws now are draconian (not in the outback, in the East from Brisbane down to the south and NSW.) No hitch hiking, no free camping, camper vans hurried away from coastal areas by the police. Drug testing road blocks ..serious stupid conservative classes (mostly ex-brits  lol! )

    There was a concerted effort to remove the alternatives / hippies from inland of Byron as the land had been sold to the chinese for food production and fracking. The fracking rights had already been sold...

    have you see how much growing land in Oz belongs to the chinese?

    etc

    And the famous aussie attitude might not serve you well this time either. Its already happened. The crisis has been set in motion and even if folk realize its all a scam, its still gonna be hard for a while.  I thought this might be a dry run for the big version.. the one to try and lock down the one world government.. but have been surprised at the extent and ease. Its only just started and I can't see an end until the summer .. only for it return next winter, on the back of vaccines etc..

    There will be complete lock down, no food, no services. Its gonna be tough. Best outcome is pretty bleak (unless prepared Wink )  and worst is really out there...


    Nanoo takes a large swig of Ozzy Beer and says ...



    " Nah , shee'l be rite mate ! "


    Nah
    Nah


    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

    Posts : 924
    Join date : 2010-04-17
    Location : on the road again :)

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:11 pm

    NANUXII wrote:

    Nanoo takes a large swig of Ozzy Beer and says ...

    " Nah , shee'l be rite mate !  "

    Very Happy si hombre, exactamente ...

    I was in lidl today and they cant sell corona lager so they stacked it at the end of the aisle to try to sell it on the cheap! lol. Really, I didnt make that up. Maybe I should have bought a crate and let you know of my case of corona. Wink
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

    Posts : 552
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  NANUXII Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:30 pm

    Vidya Moksha wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:

    Nanoo takes a large swig of Ozzy Beer and says ...

    " Nah , shee'l be rite mate !  "

    Very Happy si hombre, exactamente ...

    I was in lidl today and they cant sell corona lager so they stacked it at the end of the aisle to try to sell it on the cheap! lol. Really, I didnt make that up. Maybe I should have bought a crate and let you know of my case of corona. Wink


    Black and Decker ? is that you ?
    Micjer
    Micjer

    Posts : 1616
    Join date : 2010-04-29
    Location : Canada

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  Micjer Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:57 am

    Do the Democrats really want to have this guy as their candidate..... scratch


    Chris
    Chris

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2010-09-06
    Age : 31
    Location : New York City

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  Chris Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:20 pm

    After this global shutdown, the evil cabal seems stronger than ever to me!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 26624
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  Carol Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:15 pm

    Micjer wrote:Do the Democrats really want to have this guy as their candidate..... scratch



    I think that he is just a place holder Micjer. The DS will try to sneak someone else in at the last minute. And Trump could easily post-phone elections until 2021 with what's going on now, or not.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 26624
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  Carol Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:16 pm

    Chris wrote:After this global shutdown, the evil cabal seems stronger than ever to me!

    Of course Chris. It tends to get worse before it will get better.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Swanny
    Swanny

    Posts : 1175
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  Swanny Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:20 am

    JFK Jr. interviewed by Jay Leno,
    He reads a poem from 9 yr old, Monica Lewinsky, where she describes herself as a.... wait for it..... Pizza.


    https://twitter.com/intheMatrixxx/status/1243920138321244163?s=20
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 21439
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 66
    Location : belgium

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  mudra Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:18 am

    Swanny wrote:JFK Jr. interviewed by Jay Leno,
    He reads a poem from 9 yr old, Monica Lewinsky, where she describes herself as a.... wait for it..... Pizza.


    https://twitter.com/intheMatrixxx/status/1243920138321244163?s=20

    Sadly we can decode it now.
    Micjer
    Micjer

    Posts : 1616
    Join date : 2010-04-29
    Location : Canada

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  Micjer Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:36 am

    I heard on the radio that the pope was thinking of stepping down so that he could enjoy more.....wait for it....PIZZA!

    Oooyeah 1


    Then there was this party he had..

    https://www.thecut.com/2017/12/pope-francis-celebrated-81st-birthday-with-giant-pizza.html
    Micjer
    Micjer

    Posts : 1616
    Join date : 2010-04-29
    Location : Canada

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  Micjer Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:21 am




    Doesn t this seem like the fox guarding the hen house !! Nutbar Nutbar


    This one is a spoof, but is funny

    Swanny
    Swanny

    Posts : 1175
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  Swanny Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:12 am

    Micjer
    Micjer

    Posts : 1616
    Join date : 2010-04-29
    Location : Canada

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  Micjer Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:47 am



    Somebody forgot the microphone was on.

    Needs to go viral.
    Micjer
    Micjer

    Posts : 1616
    Join date : 2010-04-29
    Location : Canada

    Fall of the Cabal - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

    Post  Micjer Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:15 pm



    Even Alex Jones showed up in a tank at protest in Austin Tx.

    3.30 min mark
    Kinda funny really.

      Current date/time is Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:47 pm