tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

good de-tox guide, especially for heavy metals

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

good de-tox guide, especially for heavy metals Empty good de-tox guide, especially for heavy metals

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:39 am

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=4210
    Dumbing-Down Society Part 3: How to Reverse its Effects

check out parts 1 and 2 while you are in there...

and it looks like a good web page, just encountered it
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

good de-tox guide, especially for heavy metals Empty Re: good de-tox guide, especially for heavy metals

Post  lindabaker Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:53 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=4210
    Dumbing-Down Society Part 3: How to Reverse its Effects

check out parts 1 and 2 while you are in there...

and it looks like a good web page, just encountered it

Ah! What a find! Thank you so much. The information is very well presented on this site, and you can be sure I will be visiting it often. I am looking into starting a business selling vitamins and supplements, and this information will give me more detailed facts to pass on to people. I really think a detox is necessary for anyone living anywhere right now. If you live in farm country, the pesticides and herbicides are really taking their toll. If you live in a town or city, the assaults are even more complicated.

I did a liver detox and it made me feel lighter, and I could recall that feeling like you have when you're a kid: that type of energy that is boundless. I highly recommend that people do this, but educate yourselves on the process. No sense in detoxing the liver and not getting it totally out of the body at that time. Otherwise, it can be reabsorbed. Lots to learn and to share on these subjects.

Thanks again!

Thanks
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

good de-tox guide, especially for heavy metals Empty Re: good de-tox guide, especially for heavy metals

Post  Carol Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:57 am

This is great. Thank you V.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:52 pm

I have also done the liver detox, that had an amazing effect on my skin, but I didnt like to take so much apple juice (to soften liver and gall stones before they are expelled).. but it was a food de-tox...

I recently did an 8 day de-tox and fast on lemon juice and cayenne pepper and maple syrup, that was also good, but I had too much work going on to go for longer (and I was cold all the time)... i have only ever faster on water before, the lemon juice (3-4 squeezed lemons in 2 litres of water, with pinch cayenne pepper) and maple syrup to this mix provides energy, I used between 70-140mls maple syrup in the lemon juice. Its actually a nice drink too.

As i type this im doing my first oil pull, 15 minutes in now, using pure linseed oil, its ok, if a tad boring. but the benefits sound good.

And after Im going to use 'tooth soap' for the first time too (a day of firsts today)... gave up flouride ages ago, but the glycerine in toothpaste prevents healthy teeth and gums, so trying a pure soap formula....
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:38 am

Great advise, I am waiting for my chorella now Big Grin 2 in the meantime trying to encourage the coriander in my patio to grow faster, I am hopping to eat some before the winter Flowers

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:59 pm