tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

What happened to Max Igan

mudra
    mudra

What happened to Max Igan - Page 2 Empty Re: What happened to Max Igan

Post  mudra Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:50 pm

Sanicle wrote:

I'm intrigued with you saying that you've "observed" the parasites.  What do they look like my friend? I love you

No specific shapes or forms Sanicle or maybe any forms one wishes to give this.
    As said above in my own experience its a built in process within the human nature.

One can't see it with two eyes. And yet it manifests itself through ridges, explosions, implosions or whatever form enturbulated energy can take: grief, anger, resentment, apathy, covert hostility, hostility, etc...

It takes total inner silence to see through and bring that energy back into an harmonious flow under conscious awareness.

Max is right its spoken of in different areas dealing with human nature and spiritual matters and is being given different names: archons, parasites, ego, foreign installation, demons, the reactive  mind, .. Its all the same type of energy one can find galore amongst human beings that makes us powerless when active.

It doesn't have to be this way though.Its mot an end all. Its more of a cross road.

What happened to Max Igan - Page 2 Quotation-Sitting-Bull-Inside-of-me-there-are-two-dogs-One-is-mean-70-41-66
    Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:01 am

Thanks Mudra.   Hugs

Max certainly seems back on track now, doesn't he?  Sounds like he's basically dismissed all he was 'given' though, although maybe he'll have more to say about that in the future.  All very interesting.  Of course it makes me wonder why they gave him that particular information -- if there's something telling right there about stuff they're trying to spread in the 'truth movement'.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:52 am

Sanicle wrote:Thanks Mudra.   Hugs

Of course it makes me wonder why they gave him that particular information -- if there's something telling right there about stuff they're trying to spread in the 'truth movement'.

I don't think this "information " was for Max specifically.
    His "story "made me think he lived an NDE or some sort of after death experience while remaining consciously in the body.
    These experiences follow always the same pattern:
    Bright Light, recounting  one's life, being coaxed to come back here on a mission to save humanity or the " the savior syndrome".
    Either he got some help from malevolent people to fall into it or the incident  just triggered itself on due to the extreme fatigue he was going through.

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:15 am

Shocked Well, I wasn't expecting that Mudra!  Hmmmmm.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:37 pm

Max Igan had to leave Australia

https://youtu.be/IyKzZ0pqlOA

Seashore likes this post

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 pm