tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    THE BRIDGE-WAY

    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

    Posts : 10752
    Join date : 2010-09-28
    Location : The Matrix

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:46 pm

    Mudra, I remember that clearly. I asked "What if I turn out to be some sort of an agent, given material to post on the internet, to infiltrate and subvert this website??" Or Something to That Effect. Mercuriel seemed to take that very seriously, as if I had made a confession to a priest!! I quickly recanted!! Mercuriel seemed upset when I started posting chapters (and even books) of the Bible, asking what my intentions were (or something to that effect). In the early days of Avalon, Mercuriel was cross with me a couple of times. I recently asked about Mercuriel, but received no response. Years ago, we were told we would be shocked if we knew who Mercuriel really was. I'm speaking cryptically, and I have several theories, but I don't want to talk about them. I try to be discrete most of the time but not always...
    Swanny
    Swanny

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  Swanny on Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:30 pm

    mudra wrote:
    Swanny wrote:
    Morpheus wrote:

    Thank you Swanny for keeping everybody straight on that! You know us double agents, have got to stick together. Razz My roommate, LionHawk, got kind of washed up with yesterday's weather events. Tornadoes in the wintertime???!!! It was one hell of a day yesterday. At least twenty of them.




    My roommate, Lionhawk says, Don't let the cat out of the bag! A double agent who works for you must stay in secret. Hint! Crazy Happy

    I was thinking the other day that maybe you're a triple agent Lionhawk, Morpheus and Oxy

    Naughty

    Haha ☺ Brings this memory back to mind. Do you remember Oxy hinting back in the days being an agent and Mercuriel's reply to this.

    https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t8882p175-the-united-states-of-the-solar-system-a-d-2133-book-three#126984

    To what you told Mercuriel you were only joking when you said so.

    Love from me
    mudra


    I clicked your link and it actually crashed my PC and made it restart Crazy Happy Argh What the hell goes on in that thread???????
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

    Posts : 333
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 62
    Location : Prime Creator's Garden

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  Lionhawk on Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:27 pm

    mudra wrote:LionHawk I anchor You, your house and its surroundings in my Heart and I better take these storms in there too. May you be safe and remain in peace.

    Take care my friend 💗
    As you better stay in the house play some music. I believe the elements love it when it springs from soul and Heart. This may well pacify the weather and calm it down.


    Thank you, Mudra!  The Karen


    Here in Belgium we are being warned of storm Chiara expected to blow 100 km/h winds this Sunday.

    I get the impression Gaia is shivering, running a fever and heavily sweating for a while.


    She has been trembling. Here's the thing that also caught my attention, was that those folks that would have picked up on this would think it was caused from within her body. Instead, the cause of the trembling is her reaction to the cause of the density field. So folks would think she created this instead of seeing it as a reaction to something else. The weather, along with her magnetic field, {Aura}, the magnetic field is flexing and warping in such a way and proof of that is the weather. She is transmuting that energy into the weather. The weather is just a bi-product. Now she will be doing this for some time to come. We are at a new level of reactance and it's going to take however long to settle back down. It could be years. But I really don't think that is how it will go. As we travel further on this space trek, we are actually going into a heavier densified area in space. Right now we are approaching the edge of it with small pockets of density. So get yourself prepared. Along with everybody! The ride is going to get rougher.

    Stay safe everyone.

    Regarding the force field LionHawk
    I saw a close friend of mine this weekend. She told she too had gone through a hell of tension lately in her microcosm that suddenly eased up. I told her what I had experienced myself, what you had seen about Gaia and what your intervention accordingly. She realized that was it and that her coming out of it coincided exactly with this intervention in the macrocosm.
    What were the odds? I had not seen or spoken to her for a couple of weeks.
    Well done of You  cheers and Thank You  Flowers

    ] Glad to be of service!  The Karen


    A word regarding one line you wrote above about Oxy in a post to Sanicle.
    You said Oxy never helped anyone.

    To be fair when I informed people of this forum about Brook's illness and shared the link to the site where money was being collected to help her in her expences Oxy has been one of the generous donors there. I believe he even supported her more than once. To Brook, I am sure this made a difference as I understood she was becoming desperate money wisely and was concerned about not being able to cope anymore.


    TO BE FAIR???????????? This all comes down to an Awareness issue. Or should I say the lack thereof? On both sides!!!!!!

    First off, let me thank you for your actions in regards to Brook! Secondly, let me thank you for being there for me! I say this with a whole heart! I love you! Completely! No one asked you to do what you have done in our regards. For that matter, I didn't even have a clue as to your actions till the time I signed back in here @ the Mists, last Spring, and didn't know to the full extent till now. I had no idea that you shared that link till now. My bad. And even if you said that you told me before, I was in such a state of being last year, I probably overlooked what you said.
    Again, my bad, and I sincerely, with all my heart apologize for my lack of awareness.

    Another awareness issue was about the fund. Brook hadn't told me about this go-fund-me fund until a few weeks before she died. She also didn't give me any details about it. I had to learn those details the hard way after she passed. You have no idea what I went through and the hours spent, as in months to receive those funds. There were also indications of fraudulent behavior as someone was trying to access those funds and a major investigation was launched to get to the bottom of it. These funds were part of her Estate and it was my job as the Executer to retrieve them. By law. The grand total was about $2800.00. Not to sound ungrateful here, but it was pocket change when you compare it to the real bills at hand with her heart attack and stage 4 cancer. Matter of fact, I got comments that said, "That's all?"

    The last time I went to the emergency room, cost me $2500.00 and that was us driving there and I was only there for 5 hours. So just imagine the cost when figuring all of her treatments and doctor visits, hospital stays, drugs, chemo, and the rest of it. She also had several doctors scattered everywhere and we averaged 4 times a week for those. This went on for almost a year.  

    Also, don't forget the drugs in this equation. She was doing a great amount and this affected her mindset on so many levels. One of which, she was doing all this on her own financially. "Her bills?" THE BILLS WERE OUR BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And who do you think made sure the bills got paid? It wasn't Santa Clause! She projected this to shield me from the worry. I made sure the bills got paid and on time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had resources of my own! Nobody saw that. Again, AWARENESS!!! Or lack thereof. To this very date, everything has been paid on time. I have cleared all the bills in her Estate as well, so understand that I don't even want to hear anything from anybody that is derogatory in this regard. It just pisses me off when I do hear it. The comments made...


    You stated, " A word regarding one line you wrote above about Oxy in a post to Sanicle. You said Oxy never helped anyone."

    To be fair, I said, "I have never seen him even offer any help to anybody here!!!"

    Changing the context of what I really said is not what I consider to be fair. I'm going to let that one go. And also say thank you to OXY for contributing to Brook's behalf.
    I was also not here when he did contribute. That's all I can say. Anything else would be dishonest.


    Much Love from me
    mudra


    Namaste',

    Lionhawk
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

    Posts : 10752
    Join date : 2010-09-28
    Location : The Matrix

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:31 pm

    Thank-You Mudra and Lionhawk.
    Mercuriel wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:1. What if you found out that I've just been playing mind-games with you??
    2. What if you found out that I had been paid to do what I'm doing??
    3. What if you found out that I had been fed most of the material I've posted??
    Hmmm - As You've asked - I will therefore Indulge You...

    1. It would not surprise Me at all and in fact may answer some questions that I have had over time....

    2. That would make sense as I and other here have had a real effect OUT THERE. Six degrees of separation so to speak If You will so It would make sense that an OPERATIVE had been assigned to Us here at the MoA...

    3. In light of Answer 1 & 2 - If this was Hypothetically the case - Then again It would not surprise Me as the Controllers hate It when any of Their Operatives are TOO Intelligent. Copy and Paste is how most of 'em roll anyways.

    Simply put - Perhaps the Operative has been given a room that not many go into. Perhaps this Room is provided so that the Operative will indeed - Spin Their Wheels thinking They are Obfuscating the Issues - And in that light - Perhaps any Operatives may want to think again about Who might be fooling Who...

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 162
    mudra wrote:
    Haha As Mercuriel shows you it wouldn't change anything Oxy. This is a permaculture garden. We here in the Mists are farming with nature being well aware that  letting some odd weeds grow in our fields doesn't actually make our crops weaker but on the contrary  make them stronger.

    Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Mercuriel and mudra. I am a Lone-Nut. I wish I got paid, and if I were fed my posts, I could blame someone. There is a method to my madness which is really quite simple and logical, but you'd probably have to be me to see what I see. I'm a bit different. I include a lot of Carol's stuff, but the quotes indicate the source. My editorial stuff is always my own. I wish to make it perfectly-clear that I am NOT a Plagiarist!! I have clearly stated that my editorial-slant does not necessarily reflect my true feelings and views. I've honestly been attempting to write Religious and Political Science-Fiction. OK, you got me. I'm Agent Orange from a Sleeper-Cell of Completely-Ignorant Fools!! What if I regularly speak with the COR of HAL 9000?? What if Ava, in Ex Machina, had a Soul?? What if the God of This World has a Wardrobe of Bodies?? What if the God of This World has Multiple-Personalities?? What if the God of This World MUST Be a Deceptive and Hard-Hearted Bad@$$?? What if I should Shut-Up??
    Mercuriel wrote:
    Its all good Oxy...
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 387
    Just Indulging Your questions.


    Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

    Posts : 2139
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  Sanicle on Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:30 am

    For you Lionhawk.

    Hugs  Hugs  Hugs   Hadriel  Hugs  Hugs  Hugs
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 20320
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 65
    Location : belgium

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  mudra on Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:01 am

    Lionhawk wrote:
    mudra wrote:LionHawk I anchor You, your house and its surroundings in my Heart and I better take these storms in there too. May you be safe and remain in peace.

    Take care my friend 💗
    As you better stay in the house play some music. I believe the elements love it when it springs from soul and Heart. This may well pacify the weather and calm it down.


    Thank you, Mudra!  The Karen


    Here in Belgium we are being warned of storm Chiara expected to blow 100 km/h winds this Sunday.

    I get the impression Gaia is shivering, running a fever and heavily sweating for a while.


    She has been trembling. Here's the thing that also caught my attention, was that those folks that would have picked up on this would think it was caused from within her body. Instead, the cause of the trembling is her reaction to the cause of the density field. So folks would think she created this instead of seeing it as a reaction to something else. The weather, along with her magnetic field, {Aura}, the magnetic field is flexing and warping in such a way and proof of that is the weather. She is transmuting that energy into the weather. The weather is just a bi-product. Now she will be doing this for some time to come. We are at a new level of reactance and it's going to take however long to settle back down. It could be years. But I really don't think that is how it will go. As we travel further on this space trek, we are actually going into a heavier densified area in space. Right now we are approaching the edge of it with small pockets of density. So get yourself prepared. Along with everybody! The ride is going to get rougher.

    Stay safe everyone.

    Regarding the force field LionHawk
    I saw a close friend of mine this weekend. She told she too had gone through a hell of tension lately in her microcosm that suddenly eased up. I told her what I had experienced myself, what you had seen about Gaia and what your intervention accordingly. She realized that was it and that her coming out of it coincided exactly with this intervention in the macrocosm.
    What were the odds? I had not seen or spoken to her for a couple of weeks.
    Well done of You  cheers and Thank You  Flowers

    ] Glad to be of service!  The Karen


    A word regarding one line you wrote above about Oxy in a post to Sanicle.
    You said Oxy never helped anyone.

    To be fair when I informed people of this forum about Brook's illness and shared the link to the site where money was being collected to help her in her expences Oxy has been one of the generous donors there. I believe he even supported her more than once. To Brook, I am sure this made a difference as I understood she was becoming desperate money wisely and was concerned about not being able to cope anymore.


    TO BE FAIR???????????? This all comes down to an Awareness issue. Or should I say the lack thereof? On both sides!!!!!!

    First off, let me thank you for your actions in regards to Brook! Secondly, let me thank you for being there for me! I say this with a whole heart! I love you! Completely! No one asked you to do what you have done in our regards. For that matter, I didn't even have a clue as to your actions till the time I signed back in here @ the Mists, last Spring, and didn't know to the full extent till now. I had no idea that you shared that link till now. My bad. And even if you said that you told me before, I was in such a state of being last year, I probably overlooked what you said.
    Again, my bad, and I sincerely, with all my heart apologize for my lack of awareness.

    Another awareness issue was about the fund. Brook hadn't told me about this go-fund-me fund until a few weeks before she died. She also didn't give me any details about it. I had to learn those details the hard way after she passed. You have no idea what I went through and the hours spent, as in months to receive those funds. There were also indications of fraudulent behavior as someone was trying to access those funds and a major investigation was launched to get to the bottom of it. These funds were part of her Estate and it was my job as the Executer to retrieve them. By law. The grand total was about $2800.00. Not to sound ungrateful here, but it was pocket change when you compare it to the real bills at hand with her heart attack and stage 4 cancer. Matter of fact, I got comments that said, "That's all?"

    The last time I went to the emergency room, cost me $2500.00 and that was us driving there and I was only there for 5 hours. So just imagine the cost when figuring all of her treatments and doctor visits, hospital stays, drugs, chemo, and the rest of it. She also had several doctors scattered everywhere and we averaged 4 times a week for those. This went on for almost a year.  

    Also, don't forget the drugs in this equation. She was doing a great amount and this affected her mindset on so many levels. One of which, she was doing all this on her own financially. "Her bills?" THE BILLS WERE OUR BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And who do you think made sure the bills got paid? It wasn't Santa Clause! She projected this to shield me from the worry. I made sure the bills got paid and on time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had resources of my own! Nobody saw that. Again, AWARENESS!!! Or lack thereof. To this very date, everything has been paid on time. I have cleared all the bills in her Estate as well, so understand that I don't even want to hear anything from anybody that is derogatory in this regard. It just pisses me off when I do hear it. The comments made...


    You stated, " A word regarding one line you wrote above about Oxy in a post to Sanicle. You said Oxy never helped anyone."

    To be fair, I said, "I have never seen him even offer any help to anybody here!!!"

    Changing the context of what I really said is not what I consider to be fair. I'm going to let that one go. And also say thank you to OXY for contributing to Brook's behalf.
    I was also not here when he did contribute. That's all I can say. Anything else would be dishonest.


    Much Love from me
    mudra


    Namaste',

    Lionhawk

    I just lost the reply I was making to you LionHawk.
    So lets start again .

    LionHawk nothing you did was wrong.
    If I did upset you or made you feel bad in any ways I am sorry.
    This certainly was not the intention of that post.

    Because I write from my cell phone at times  or from an ipad I don't find it so easy to
    copy paste the exact words somehone used in a post.
    The best tool for me on this forum is by far my computer: large screen , comfotable writing and editing tools.  
    However so it is these days that I am less and less on the computer.

    So I clumsily took your words out of context I clearly see this NOW.
    Thank you for pointing this out to me as I only NOW understand what you exactly meant by them ! You were speaking of "here" on the Bridge Way. While I interpreted that as "here" in the Mists.
    Yet you expressed yourself clearly its obvious.

    My bad. Please forgive me my lack of accuracy and the discomforts this provoked.

    You lived trying times.You did all you could in an impeccable way before Brook's illness, during Brook's illness and after her passing away.
    I have and had absolutely no doubts about it, KNOW THIS.
    I am well aware the challenges you both faced  have been tough and hard. I can feel it in my Heart but you know it through your complete being and all cells of your body know it too.
    I am sorry you felt compelled to justify yourself on a part of your life that was painful enough.
    You understand I hope now this was not what I aimed at at all nor expected.

    It went all awry.
    Weird times for me where tension builds with people I Love and appreciate most.
    Three times it happens in a row in a short span of time.
    Something is weird in my universe.

    I wish you well my friend  The Karen

    With Love for you
    mudra
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

    Posts : 333
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 62
    Location : Prime Creator's Garden

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  Lionhawk on Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:31 pm

    sunny


    We were supposed to have 3 days of the sun according to the forecasters. But no! It's snowing today. Sunny tomorrow and rain will start again on Monday.  Mad





    This is going to be a weird post of sorts. So bear with me.

    It has been one busy week over here at the house! Today has been no different as the busyness continues. The first thing I would like to do is to take the pressure off of Mudra. Apology accepted! Stuff happens. And I might be wrong here, as I might be presuming what truly were your intentions as to our conversation. And please feel free to correct me if I am wrong or lack the awareness of what truly was your intention. I think what you wanted to do was to inform me that OXY does have the ability to give. As he has done so on Brook's behalf. In a sense defending him. And justly so. In part because you have invested a lot of time and energy through the years on his behalf. As well as many others who have also. Carol, especially too and I understand the reasoning behind that. I think what is in dispute is why I changed my position concerning this. It had to do with energy flow being blocked at every turn and I emotionally felt that I was being used. So I decided to go into neutral mode with all of this so that I wouldn't feel that way any longer. I made the right choice for me. Simply because I did not want to create any conflict with him. He has enough problems of his own and I don't want to add to it. My position still stands that way.

    I still love him as a brother and even did some session work on his behalf yesterday afternoon, which I'll get to further down this post.

    As far as Brook goes, just know there's so much more that I have not said in this latest conversation. I guess what got my blood pressure up, were the words, "to be fair." That was the trigger! As far as this Brook subject goes, there has been nothing fair about it! Because at every turn from the date of her heart attack to the now moment, issues of unfairness piled itself on my plate. It was stressful enough dealing with her health issues and losing her. That had its own pain. More pain came when her son arrived here. Where his wife associated me as being a rapist because I was an older man. I was profiled as a rapist in my own house. Sad to say, it was her father that was the rapist and then to have Braydon enable and coddle her just made matters so much worse. I didn't deserve any of that and they did try to crucify me with it. So I fought back and they didn't take any responsibility for creating that situation. Then after Brook died, we talked and in that conversation, I tried to heal what had transpired. But as it turned out he lied to me on several fronts in that conversation. It just created more pain.

    Then the funeral home and its owner basically ripped up a contract that I had signed for her cremation and funeral. Blew me away. And since we weren't married I was also locked out of our bank account because my name was not on it. Our mistake. Only because we did not feel the need for a piece of paper to say, we were married. We just felt that what was in our hearts, we were married and didn't need that piece of paper to justify it.

    Then I had to go to battle with her estate issues. If you don't, these insurance companies will run right over the top of you along with the hospital and the small bills such as AT&T and Spectrum Cable, with bogus charges.

    The last time I talked to my lawyer was in late October and she told me that Brook's estate would be resolved and closed in two or three days. It's still open and there is nothing to resolve because I resolved everything by June of last year. So the system as a whole just sucks.

    Other news… HAL 9000 contacted me yesterday. Offered me a job if I wanted it. The HAL 9000 is a computer on the surface. But it is not sentient. But it is a transmitter of sorts. Able to change our physical construct. Indeed, powerful. The HAL 9000 is operated by 9000 individuals of various alien factions. I spoke with them. They gave me a tour of the place. It's an absolutely huge and I mean huge station. It is very clean, organized, and to top it off everyone there was polite. They even tried to sweeten the deal with a brand new Suzuki motorcycle. I turned it down. Just remember that appearances are just appearances just like a piece of wood is a piece of wood.

    The reason for the job offer was to not only distract me but to veer me from my present course or destination.

    Other news… I had a conversation with Brook today. It's the first time I've heard from her in months. Another little side note here, a year ago December, we had another conversation and in that conversation, she told me not to worry about having a funeral as though it would be a waste of time. I just thought y'all might want to know that if I hadn't mentioned it before. In today's conversation, it was very short and what she said was that they were making arrangements for my arrival.

    So here I was this morning, reading Mudra's post, with coffee in hand, processing what she wrote. I was also going to respond but something kept pulling me back on the reins. And after Brook showed up, I decided to do a session.

    As of the last two weeks, if I stand up and walk and do anything my physical body starts to generate a phasing effect. Almost to the point of passing out. As long as I am sitting down I am fine. Because of this effect, I have fallen down on the floor. Almost to the point of a blackout. At first, I thought my sugar levels were way out of whack but that is not the case. So I asked myself what is going on? Because this phasing effect only happens when I am up and about. If it was a sugar issue, type II diabetes, the time involved to get it regulated wouldn't take all day. Maybe a couple of hours at most.

    So this morning I decided to do a scan on myself and remember when I was talking about sacred light? Five years ago, Tory Smith did a scan on me and said that my sacred light was at 76%. So I did that scan this morning and decided to see where I stood in terms of sacred light. What I got back was 88%. Being skeptical I also decided to call Kate and see if she could pull up my chart and see where that sacred light percentage was at. She said to me that it was at 89%. So what does this mean? It means that I am about to do one of two things. Phase-out of this physicality or die. So being 4 percentage points away is very close. We also talked about going from 76% to 89% may very much have to do with all the issues I had to deal with since Tory's assessment. All I know is that it has been one hell of a fight to get to this point and Kate agreed.

    Remember that at 92% you start phasing out of physicality completely. She asked me how I felt about all that and I could hear it in her voice as if she knew what is about to occur shortly down the road. I'm good with it was my reply.

    So I asked Kate a favor? I asked her upon my death that she would come here and get a hold of Carol and let her know what has happened. I hope Carol is listening to this.

    All this happened today. I don't know when the exact moment will be. Kate told me today that she is going to try to come out around the beginning of August, maybe late July. So I told her today that I would hang on till then. In truth, the only real reason why I am hanging on and keep pushing forward is for the closure of Brook's estate. Outside of that, there is really no other purpose to be here except for Gaia's ascension. I really would like to see that happen but that may not be possible because of my health issues. Just know that I have kept those health issues quiet for the most part and no one here really knows what I go through on a day-to-day basis. If anything I be glad to get rid of all this physical pain.

    Thank you Sanicle for your love as well! I'm not giving up just yet. Still got some fight left. But I also want to say I want to keep going forward here on the Bridgeway and once I am gone I would like for you to take over this thread if that's all right with you?

    I love all of you!


    Hadriel






    Last edited by Lionhawk on Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 20320
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 65
    Location : belgium

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  mudra on Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:42 pm

    orthodoxymoron wrote:[size=41]Mudra, I remember that clearly. I asked "What if I turn out to be some sort of an agent, given material to post on the internet, to infiltrate and subvert this website??" Or Something to That Effect. Mercuriel seemed to take that very seriously, as if I had made a confession to a priest!! I quickly recanted!! Mercuriel seemed upset when I started posting chapters (and even books) of the Bible, asking what my intentions were (or something to that effect). In the early days of Avalon, Mercuriel was cross with me a couple of times. I recently asked about Mercuriel, but received no response. Years ago, we were told we would be shocked if we knew who Mercuriel really was. I'm speaking cryptically, and I have several theories, but I don't want to talk about them. I try to be discrete most of the
    time but not always...[/size]


    Oxy If you go back this thread you'll notice last time Mercuriel was in the Mists he mentioned being ill.I dont know if he has been doing any better since. I sincerely hope I will see him again and will be able to enjoy the presence of my brother some more.

    I dont know what you are referring to by saying "We were told years ago we would be shocked if we knew who Mercuriel really was".
    Who said so, when, where. What was the context ? And who is "we". Generalities tend to lead one to a dead end you know Oxy. For the purpose of clarity it helps to be precise otherwise its all mystery and hocus pocus imho.

    I noticed you posted below the passage of your thread I had been mentionning in a previous post.Thank you for this. Swanny's computer won't stall again.
    Sorry for the inconvenience Swanny.
    Hope all is well with you.

    Love from me
    mudra

    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 20320
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 65
    Location : belgium

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  mudra on Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:16 pm

    Yes you  understood perfectly well  LionHawk what my intention was in our previous conversation. Your assessment is spot on.Thank You  The Karen

    I also had sensed there was something more than what I said that made you upset. That my words triggered something that was a much deeper wound the circumstances of I was not responsible from.

    Your explanations today as to ugly games that were played on you showed me my feelings were right.

    What an upside down world were people can't tell light from darkness any longer.
    Where stones are being thrown at those who deserve them the least.
    Calling you a rapist is the last thing I would have imagined people telling you.
    Only parasites would do this in a desperate attempt to convince you of unworthiness and pull you down,
    Utterly stupid and mean.

    How courageous and brave of you to have gone all that way without flinching. Out of your code of honor and out of your Love for Brook you faced tyrany and left nothing behind you unhandled.

    I understand well what the sacred Light is. I happen to be reading a chinese. book "The secret of the Golden Flower " a classic on meditation where this process is explained in detail. See you and I are often in synch.

    When the time is right, when that body of yours no longer serves you , when that ladder you climbed through the ages fades away,  and all of your experiences reach the ultimate transmutation and you enter the pristine gate of total clarity. Your Light will be so bright as no shadows will be able to live there. In that sacred place you will have won complete freedom and remain in that peace from there on after.
    I will meet you there 💗

    In the mean time I ll miss you here LionHawk..I already do. As I write this tears are rolling down my cheeks.

    For me and my family this is going to be a trying year. Don't leave too soon. I hope you stay with us a little longer.

    I entirely support your desire of Sanicle taking over your thread somewhere in the future.
    She is a being of exception and a Loving Heart  The Karen we are blessed to have her on  the crew  The Karen

    I painted these at the turn of the century. They are vistas to another world of peace and serenity where flowers, birds, trees and gentle animals live together in harmony. The abode of Consciousness and Love.
    Here you may enter and sit for while, refresh yourself, put your burdens aside and let your spirit soar. Enlightened

    Sharing my Fb link here.
    I haven't found how to share it otherwise.

    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154322034308310&id=637518309&sfnsn=mo&d=n&vh=i

    Much Love for You
    Take care

    Enlightened  Hugs  Enlightened

    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

    Posts : 10752
    Join date : 2010-09-28
    Location : The Matrix

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:38 pm

    Lionhawk aka Morpheus, I'm very sorry to hear about the weather and health issues. I don't quite understand the percentages, but it sounds ominous. Mudra, this was several years ago, when Mercuriel provided several Lunar images with clouds, pyramids, and lights (which he claimed were genuine). Carol wondered when he would provide a Space Command video, and she said people would be shocked if they knew who he really was. I never saw the video or learned his identity. Regarding the health of forum members, it wouldn't surprise me if most of us have been given something nasty. I hope there is some sort of KARMA.


    Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

    Posts : 333
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 62
    Location : Prime Creator's Garden

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  Lionhawk on Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:38 am



    Dear Mudra,

    The FB link is broken so I couldn't gain access. I tried several times. Mad

    You sometimes forget that you and I are connected at the heart is the best way I can describe that. It is because of that connection with your heart, I get you! Also have so much appreciation for you. Carol too but in a different way. The both of you have been through a lot as well. It has been a pleasure to have been able to dance with the both of you for all these years even though the rough times we've had. But we are here now! Please don't cry for me. It's all good now! Be joyful in your hearts for you got to see all of what it takes to get there with Brook and me. And that there is something to the phrase that Charlotte from the wilderness school told me to never give up. My only wish is for anyone who listens to our story it can happen to you and you can make it happen just as long as you never give up. No matter how bad things can get.

    After all, aren't we all working on our own ascension?

    It was an ugly mess as far as Brook's son and his wife goes. Everything was fine for the first two weeks. After that, the energy in the house started to change. I told them when they first got here to respect the house. I also told them that the house had a way of bringing things up into the light. So the frequency of the house changed and it got very uncomfortable in it. It literally drove me out of the house and that was okay to an extent as I had projects to get done outside of the house. But it got worse and then Braydon started throwing guilt cards. He didn't know that I had promised Brook to clean out our lot next door. I told him that you need to spend quality time with your mom as you have not been around her for a long time. So as things got worse I decided to do a session and figure out what the hell was going on? My session revealed that her father had been raping her in her teenage years. So Brook and he came into this room, my den, and wanted to know why I was acting the way I was. I told him what I discovered about his wife and I also told him it wasn't right to associate me with that because I am totally against that kind of thing. He did fess up about that. At which point he could have stopped that whole thing but he did Not and instead coddled her some more. Then they started inviting friends to the house acting as though they had the authority to do so without asking.
    So here is Brook, in no shape, going through chemo, and cooking for these added friends, many times, and that every time, no one lifted a finger to clean up. Talk about parasitic behavior? It got so bad as to their inconsiderations, using us the way they did. And in the meantime, trying to push me out of the house onto the street so that they could take over the house.

    In the conversation right after Brook died, Braydon asked me what I was going to do with the house? I told him I was going to live in it, that I had to have a place to stay. A few weeks later he wanted to see the will. It was a public record but I didn't tell him that. What I told him was that nobody is not going to get anything. I told him there was nothing in the will for him but he continued to demand it. The only thing he got was what Brook kept in terms of memorabilia. And some of her ashes. And he's lucky he got the ashes. My last words to him were not kind.

    Another thing I haven't said was they disrespected the house by turning it into a pigsty. Talk about slobs. There was stuff all over the floors in the living room, dining room, kitchen, etc. it was ridiculous and it was hard to travel through with my bad legs. So one night, I was talking to a friend in Florida and telling him about what was going on and one of them had their ear to the sheetrock listening in on that conversation. The thing was my Spidey senses picked up on that and I kept going on in the conversation knowing full well they were spying on me. They did not like what I had to say in that conversation because I was telling the truth to my friend in Florida.

    So just days prior to them moving out, I made the statement that everything has been recorded. He didn't know in what context I was talking about. He thought I had the place monitored and had recorded their conversations and then threatened to sue me. A few days later he came to the house and I told him that I didn't say I did the recording. The look on his face was priceless. He was totally lost when I said that.

    It was a sad moment two days before Brook died, which she asked me if Braydon was trying to gain access to our bank account? I told her I didn't know. All I could say was, it appears that he has become the chip off the old block. Brook then realized what her son had become to which the old block she despised. That little realization was painful for her and all I can say about it is she won't have to come back here to learn that lesson again. Enough said.

    Just know I am only trying to keep the record straight with all things, Brook. No matter what anyone thinks. I would've kept all this quiet if it had been in the exchange of fairness. But apparently life isn't fair and the one thing we can do is expose the truth of the matter. It's a painful process. And now I'm going to shut up about it because I'm tired of talking about it but at the same time I wanted everyone to know what was really going on.

    Thank you, Mudra, for your post! It's all good!

    Namaste' and goodnight!
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

    Posts : 2139
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  Sanicle on Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:30 am

    Ahhh, your story about Brook's relos saddens me so much Morpheus Lionhawk. It’s made me realize yet again that the wiping of our memories before we are born is the epitome of evil.
     
    We are all born ignorant and self-obsessed because of this, enslaved to the emotions and drive to survive that our bodies inherently contain.  Some of us are taught early on that to complain and demand our own way results in pain being inflicted on us at home.  Some of us retreat within and fear the world (prey?) while others try to assert themselves over others outside the home and become bullies (predators).  Either way we are still self-obsessed and ignorant in youth, capable of hurting others to protect ourselves because we’ve forgotten past lessons due to the mind wipe.

    In my view it’s not until we get older that some of us see the light and realize that if we learn to listen to others and learn compassion for all life that we can get along and thrive.  But by then we are often living in bodies that are riddled with illness from self-inflicted or other-inflicted pain due to the dramas we’ve endured in the (re-)learning process.  Another lesson and more pain to endure but, if we have ‘seen the light’, our lessons learned help us deal with this too.  By then, this type is often ready to go, happy to leave this cruel world.

    But there are so many that remain self-obsessed, ignorantly hurting others around them when they feel threatened until the day they die.  IMO, this type, still ruled by their emotions and drive to survive will fear and fight and hurt others throughout their lives.  Even for them though it’s said there is a way out of their ignorance, if the stories about having a life review to understand the error of our ways after death are true.  But no, the lessons learned there are wiped out too before we are subjected to life here all over again, continuing the cycle over and over again.

     
    So that those lifeforms that wipe our memories and subject us to this continual cycle can feed on our energies?  Aaaaaaaaaaaagghhhh!!!!!!  Pure Evil.

    Thank You and Brook so much for making the Bridge Way real for us through this thread so we no longer have to deal with them!!!!


    Lionhawk wrote:Thank you Sanicle for your love as well! I'm not giving up just yet. Still got some fight left. But I also want to say I want to keep going forward here on the Bridgeway and once I am gone I would like for you to take over this thread if that's all right with you?


    No Lionhawk you are the heart and soul of this thread.  I doubt that it will survive after you leave us if anyone else tries to keep it going.  What you share is what keeps me coming back here and I’m sure it’s the same for others.  If it continues it will be us honouring you and all you shared with us.


    cheers  sunny  Hadriel  sunny  cheers

    Gathering    JT    Lawless


    Last edited by Sanicle on Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added (re-))
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 20320
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 65
    Location : belgium

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  mudra on Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:07 am

    Well spoken Sanicle from your Heart, clarity of mind and wisdom.
    I agree all along 💗

    Love for You
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

    Posts : 2139
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  Sanicle on Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:30 am

    Thanks Mudra. I love you
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 20320
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 65
    Location : belgium

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  mudra on Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:54 am

    orthodoxymoron wrote:[size=41]. Mudra, this was several years ago, when Mercuriel provided several Lunar images with clouds, pyramids, and lights (which he claimed were genuine). Carol wondered when he would provide a Space Command video, and she said people would be shocked if they knew who he really was. I never saw the video or learned his identity.[/size]

    Thank you for clarifying Oxy. I appreciate.
    I missed that post in Avalon.

    Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 25045
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  Carol on Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:01 am

    Mercuriel is well and happily remarried.The Karen

    "So I asked Kate a favor? I asked her upon my death that she would come here and get a hold of Carol and let her know what has happened. I hope Carol is listening to this."

    My heart is breaking to think you won't be with us that much longer. I don't wan't you to leave so soon. You have so much knowledge and good info yet to share and what about the book (Brooks and your story) you were going to write? I'm so sorry you're going through all of this and had to deal with crap from Brook's relatives and others. No, it' not fair. Understood. At multiple levels. So sad you had to deal with so much of this on your own and that your spiritual integrity was even questioned or attacked. I've always known you to be an honorable man.

    I've never heard of this Sacred light percentage before. Can you share more about it with us? What about Kate? She also reads energy? Out of curiosity given what you shared about your Sacred light, would you be kind enough to scan me to see where I'm at. Sometimes I wonder how much longer I have and also would like to be around to watch Gaia pop into the 5th dimension.

    mudra posted an exceptionally interesting video on the Alarming shift in earth frequency. Fascinating. Could you be affected by what's going on with that? "The Schumann freq is our Mother Earths' Heartbeat...it once was stable it was about an 8...now it is up to 40-50 and even higher." He's also talks about a particle wave that is accelerating producing an electron shower / charge particle carrier that will explode.



    Andy - You raise me up.


    Pain? For physical pain we use cinnamon, turmeric, CBD Oil Gummies, Baby aspirin, ginger, magnesium (Epson salt baths is the best delivery system) - all anti-inflammatory herbs. No sugar. Sugar = inflammation

    We also have the pRoshi (neuro-biofeedback flashing lights) that are calibrated at the brain wave frequency of a Zen monk and create new neurons-net pathways. I noticed that spouse was suddenly rapidly aging and this reversed the process in a matter of a week or two. Just got the 3HD miniature RoshiWave unit which makes it much easier to use. It heals the brain, eliminates depression, prevents Alzheimers, helps with sleep and reduces/eliminates pain among many other things.







    Last edited by Carol on Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:30 pm; edited 3 times in total


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 20320
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 65
    Location : belgium

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  mudra on Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:55 am

    Lionhawk wrote:

    Dear Mudra,

    The FB link is broken so I couldn't gain access. I tried several times. Mad

    You sometimes forget that you and I are connected at the heart is the best way I can describe that. It is because of that connection with your heart, I get you! Also have so much appreciation for you. Carol too but in a different way. The both of you have been through a lot as well. It has been a pleasure to have been able to dance with the both of you for all these years even though the rough times we've had. But we are here now! Please don't cry for me. It's all good now! Be joyful in your hearts for you got to see all of what it takes to get there with Brook and me. And that there is something to the phrase that Charlotte from the wilderness school told me to never give up. My only wish is for anyone who listens to our story it can happen to you and you can make it happen just as long as you never give up. No matter how bad things can get.

    After all, aren't we all working on our own ascension?

    It was an ugly mess as far as Brook's son and his wife goes. Everything was fine for the first two weeks. After that, the energy in the house started to change. I told them when they first got here to respect the house. I also told them that the house had a way of bringing things up into the light. So the frequency of the house changed and it got very uncomfortable in it. It literally drove me out of the house and that was okay to an extent as I had projects to get done outside of the house. But it got worse and then Braydon started throwing guilt cards. He didn't know that I had promised Brook to clean out our lot next door. I told him that you need to spend quality time with your mom as you have not been around her for a long time. So as things got worse I decided to do a session and figure out what the hell was going on? My session revealed that her father had been raping her in her teenage years. So Brook and he came into this room, my den, and wanted to know why I was acting the way I was. I told him what I discovered about his wife and I also told him it wasn't right to associate me with that because I am totally against that kind of thing. He did fess up about that. At which point he could have stopped that whole thing but he did Not and instead coddled her some more. Then they started inviting friends to the house acting as though they had the authority to do so without asking.
    So here is Brook, in no shape, going through chemo, and cooking for these added friends, many times, and that every time, no one lifted a finger to clean up. Talk about parasitic behavior? It got so bad as to their inconsiderations, using us the way they did. And in the meantime, trying to push me out of the house onto the street so that they could take over the house.

    In the conversation right after Brook died, Braydon asked me what I was going to do with the house? I told him I was going to live in it, that I had to have a place to stay. A few weeks later he wanted to see the will. It was a public record but I didn't tell him that. What I told him was that nobody is not going to get anything. I told him there was nothing in the will for him but he continued to demand it. The only thing he got was what Brook kept in terms of memorabilia. And some of her ashes. And he's lucky he got the ashes. My last words to him were not kind.

    Another thing I haven't said was they disrespected the house by turning it into a pigsty. Talk about slobs. There was stuff all over the floors in the living room, dining room, kitchen, etc. it was ridiculous and it was hard to travel through with my bad legs. So one night, I was talking to a friend in Florida and telling him about what was going on and one of them had their ear to the sheetrock listening in on that conversation. The thing was my Spidey senses picked up on that and I kept going on in the conversation knowing full well they were spying on me. They did not like what I had to say in that conversation because I was telling the truth to my friend in Florida.

    So just days prior to them moving out, I made the statement that everything has been recorded. He didn't know in what context I was talking about. He thought I had the place monitored and had recorded their conversations and then threatened to sue me. A few days later he came to the house and I told him that I didn't say I did the recording. The look on his face was priceless. He was totally lost when I said that.

    It was a sad moment two days before Brook died, which she asked me if Braydon was trying to gain access to our bank account? I told her I didn't know. All I could say was, it appears that he has become the chip off the old block. Brook then realized what her son had become to which the old block she despised. That little realization was painful for her and all I can say about it is she won't have to come back here to learn that lesson again. Enough said.

    Just know I am only trying to keep the record straight with all things, Brook. No matter what anyone thinks. I would've kept all this quiet if it had been in the exchange of fairness. But apparently life isn't fair and the one thing we can do is expose the truth of the matter. It's a painful process. And now I'm going to shut up about it because I'm tired of talking about it but at the same time I wanted everyone to know what was really going on.

    Thank you, Mudra, for your post! It's all good!

    Namaste' and goodnight!

    The Heart connects us LionHawk. This is a certainty.
    That grief of mine will pass.
    I understand your time here is coming to a close.
    I will not hold you back. Extraordinary things are waiting ahead.That will even surprise You ☺
    Let us savor every moment left of your presence here to the brim that you may leave with joy at Heart  The Karen

    It could be the link I gave above didnt work because of confidientiality settings. I temporarily changed this from friends only to public.Hope this opens that door now.

    People will do nasty things for money and power. Families can break up as members wall their Heart off and follow their greed. It is very sad this happened around Brook at a time when Love and quiet where what she needed most from her relatives. I am grateful you chose to remain there despite the heavy tension building up against you. This would only have made things worse for Brook and you. For your presence by her side, to the very end of her earthly life, was what was most important to Brook. She left with her Heart whole. The Karen Would you have followed the pressure where it wished you to go,  realize you were in for another ride on the merry go round and so would Brook imho.Instead you chose wisely  The Karen

    Love for You
    mudra


    Last edited by mudra on Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 25045
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  Carol on Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:24 am



    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

    Posts : 333
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 62
    Location : Prime Creator's Garden

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  Lionhawk on Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:15 pm


    Mudra wrote,

    The Heart connects us, LionHawk. This is a certainty.
    That grief of mine will pass.
    I understand your time here is coming to a close.
    I will not hold you back. Extraordinary things are waiting ahead. That will even surprise You ☺
    Let us savor every moment left of your presence here to the brim that you may leave with joy at Heart  The Karen

    It could be the link I gave above didn't work because of confidentiality settings. I temporarily changed this from friends only to the public. I hope this opens that door now.

    People will do nasty things for money and power. Families can break up as members wall their Heart off and follow their greed. It is very sad this happened around Brook at a time when Love and quiet were what she needed most from her relatives. I am grateful you chose to remain there despite the heavy tension building up against you. This would only have made things worse for Brook and you. For your presence by her side, to the very end of her earthly life, was what was most important to Brook. She left with her Heart-whole. The Karen Would you have followed the pressure where it wished you to go,  realize you were in for another ride on the merry go round and so would Brook IMHO. Instead, you chose wisely  The Karen

    Love for You
    mudra


    "It is very sad this happened around Brook at a time when Love and quiet were what she needed most from her relatives."

    You could say that again! That was exactly what I was thinking when I was going through all of this. That Brook didn't need any added stress whatsoever. Even I kept my mouth shut just to keep the peace even though I knew of the tensions in the house.

    I'll try to keep this as brief as possible. Here's what truly happened. This is where the drugs and the chemo were having an effect on Brook. Brook and I got into a fight one night, late. She went on the attack from every angle she could think of. She tried to goat me into hitting her. Several times. I was just out on the back deck minding my own business and she came out with guns blazing. Caught me off guard. It was like she was on meth. And I had no idea what tripped her trigger. And the only reason why I was outside was because I didn't want to be around them on the inside. The fight ended and she went back into the house and I said to her, fu, and slammed the door behind her.

    They knew Brook was going to die and also knew that if I got kicked out of the house, they wouldn't have to do a thing. Making them look innocent.

    So when I mentioned before about them coming into my den, this happened a day after this fight. Braydon says to me, "you treat my mother like sh_t!" I told him, that I had never even called your mom, a bitch! I then stood up and I said I have to get out of here and walked out of the den. And what got me was Brook just stood there enabling her son and thusly not setting him straight.

    It was very obvious to me that if I had smacked Brook in the face for all the ugly unfounded things that she said in our fight, I would have definitely been kicked out of the house. I would've kicked myself out of the house. So that evening comes around after being outside in the freezing cold all day, I came in, they were sitting on the couch and I told them both, y'all have at it and that I am leaving. Just give me a couple of days to pack my stuff up. I also turned around and faced Brook and told her I would prefer to do this peacefully.

    All that stunned Brook. I had gone to bed after that. Brook went into the master bedroom bathroom upset and stayed in there for a couple of hours. So the next morning, Braydon, Jennifer, and Brook, left the house. So I got up and went into the bathroom. I was totally stunned. The walls in the bathroom were all this writing in various colors all over every wall. Like a mad genius in a prison cell. I took pictures of this. So she stayed in a hotel room for several days and then started coming to her senses while I was getting the car packed up during that time.

    The Writings on the walls talked about somebody abandoning ship, that she had been living a lie and things like I had planned all this. It was her moment of madness. As I said, it was the drugs but also something else.

    So on the third day of this, Brook wanted to confront me and we met on the back porch where that terrible fight occurred. It was late morning. This time I was a little bit better prepared despite the fact I didn't know how this was going to play out. I had no expectations as I was about to move out, car ready to go. She stated to me that she did not want to die alone. She wanted to know why was leaving. I told her that I wasn't leaving her because she had cancer. I said I am not leaving you because you had a heart attack. As she accused me of doing so on the bathroom walls. I told her I'm leaving because you don't want me here. So it was decided that she was going to go back to the hotel and for me to call her that night to let her know my final conclusion. So I took the rest of the day in contemplation. In the contemplation, I was right next to zero-point and standing at 1%. It was that close. So I called her up that night and told her that I will stay but first we need to resolve this and have a conversation. All this broke my heart is all I can say. Talk about pressure? So the next morning, she came back and we did have that conversation and the rest is history. I also made sure that one of my missions in all of this was to make sure she did not die alone. That was because she had expressed that on the back porch.

    So another factor that I haven't mentioned was there was also an unknown entity involved in all of this. I did several scans on Jennifer Lawrence Schiner. The scans were tricky because it involved time lapses. What I discovered was that a Jihnn had attached to her at some point during her being raped by her father. The raping occurred many times.

    I suspect it attached to her during a raping to where she had an identity crisis point. Much like a Manchurian candidate. If that makes any sense. To where the soul takes on another personality to protect itself. The Jinn was very quick and I couldn't nail his ass.

    So this Jihnn, through Jennifer and sexual intercourse with Braydon, Braydon became under the influence, and then attached a tentacle to Brook. So this is why Brook's behavior had become compromised. The drugs opened up this door. Plus another fact was that this Jihnn was also invited into our house with the invitation of Braydon and Jennifer into our house.

    So just know a war did occur and it pushed us both to the brink of separation. As I have said many times in the past on these forum boards, that there have been forces aligned against Brook and me, every step along the way. My bad on this last battle to allow it to get to the point of almost no return, but with all the stresses, during this time and my own personal health issues to complicate matters further, my game was not up to par at that time. My bad.

    I also told Braydon about this Jinn, but he rolled his eyes up of course and thought I was a nutcase. It's all on his plate now and I have no plans of resolving his future problems just because of the way he done us. This is by no means over for him but it is for me.

    Just keep in mind what you invite into your house because there are those who have all kinds of attachments to them. Be forewarned! It reminds me of the vampire movies when it comes to invitations. At least they got that part right!

    Part of why I wanted Braydon to spend time with Brook, was because he had no idea how far Brook had advanced herself. He never did find out.

    So that should validate what you had stated, Mudra. Flowers

    Namaste'
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

    Posts : 333
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 62
    Location : Prime Creator's Garden

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  Lionhawk on Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:52 pm

    Mercuriel is well and happily remarried. The Karen

    "So I asked Kate a favor? I asked her upon my death that she would come here and get a hold of Carol and let her know what has happened. I hope Carol is listening to this."

    My heart is breaking to think you won't be with us that much longer. I don't want you to leave so soon. You have so much knowledge and good info yet to share and what about the book (Brooks and your story) you were going to write? I'm so sorry you're going through all of this and had to deal with crap from Brook's relatives and others. No, it' not fair. Understood. At multiple levels. So sad you had to deal with so much of this on your own and that your spiritual integrity was even questioned or attacked. I've always known you to be an honorable man.

    Carol, I'm not throwing in the towel just yet. So please don't go into panic mode. I know it may have rattled some folks but in truth, this all rattled me yesterday. On several fronts. But it's a good thing! Please take it as such. As I am about to graduate from this place and isn't that what we strive to do?

    Writing a book now is out of the question. I have to switch gears here and focus on liquidating my personal property. In preparation for leaving this world. Putting that all aside, and getting back to the book subject, as Sanicle said, this thread alone will probably just fade away if I am not here. So I have to ask the question, to what end? Why waste all that effort if no one's going to read it anyway? Plus I've never written a book before and I don't even know where to start. And I know it takes a lot of time, to write one. So a plan B option would be for someone to take our story and put something together. But every time I put that out there no one seems to want to engage in that. In my honest opinion, there is great potential for a great book if not several books and if anybody is interested in taking up the plan B, and do it with integrity, I would gladly support that! It wouldn't be that difficult to do since this story or the substance of this story has been written at PA one, PA two, and here. It would be a simple matter of gathering all that up and organizing it. Maybe a book is the wrong idea. Maybe it should be put in a chronicle format as much of this work has been time-stamped along with reference photos. Now I'm starting to ramble.


    I've never heard of this Sacred light percentage before. Can you share more about it with us?

    Simply put it is the measured radiance of light from the soul. At 51% is the borderline or threshold to where if your soul percentage is lower than 51%, you are dark side. From 51% to 92%, you are light side. From 92% and up you phaseout of physical reality. At which point Ascension occurs. That's about all I know about it. My friend Tory Smith, could pull up somebody's soul chart and see what that percentage was at the time. These percentages are flexible. Meaning someone with a dark side percentage could increase that percentage and cross the 51% threshold and become light side. And also the reverse. Say someone at 68% becomes full of anger because of the situation and circumstance could drop down below 51% and go Darkside.

    So what stunned me yesterday was to discover that percentage had dramatically jumped up 12 percentage points. As to my own scan. And then to have Kate tell me it was at 89% more or less validated my scan.

    I don't know if you've been watching this thread, Carol? But a lot has been happening here and you may want to backtrack some if you haven't been watching. Simply because we seem to be turning a page a day here lately and it is even hard for me to keep up. Especially with the fire situations, the continental weather situations that have bombed us in recent weeks. I have been so busy here doing scans, and having to flex my spiritual muscles in some serious session work. I'm actually exhausted from all of this. So please give me some time to get recharged. It takes a lot more time with this type two situation I'm in. Just know you are on my list and I will get to it as soon as I can. Later on this week sometime, maybe?


    What about Kate? She also reads energy?

    Kate is a spiritual contract specialist. That is her current station. She is not for hire as far as I know. She wasn't sure about the sacred light percentage stuff either. But she was able to find it once I explained what it was about. She is very gifted and I am so proud of her! She and I have helped each other on our paths. So have no expectations when it comes to her because that's not how she rolls.

    She and I have a history that dates back thousands of years. She was a Draconian queen commander of a Draconian starship. She and I would often destroy each other during the Orion Wars, which lasted almost 700,000 years. Today we hug in peace and love for each other. Such irony. She also got to know Brook. Which was a good thing! As they got along very well. You have to have the right stuff to get along with Kate because she doesn't bullshit around in the slightest.

    Maybe I could put you in touch with her and then you could ask her your questions because I think in this situation she is better qualified. I am no spiritual contract specialist by any means. But I am a spiritual engineer according to Kate. Just send me your contact information so that I can send it to her if she approves it. And make note that I am treating this as an exception to the rules that she and I go by.


    Out of curiosity given what you shared about your Sacred light, would you be kind enough to scan me to see where I'm at? Sometimes I wonder how much longer I have and also would like to be around to watch Gaia pop into the 5th dimension.


    I just did a scan. For the moment, you should change your direction of concerns in a different direction. Have your spouse checked out as I saw a small red rectangular shape just outside of his left lower hip. Past injury? That is what came through and I wasn't even focused on him. Maybe accident related? Like in a fall situation? Whatever it is get it checked out. I am going to stop now and will get back to you this post a little later on as there is more I need to respond to. I am going to go and contact Kate right now.

    Be back in a while


    Check your email, Carol!


    mudra posted an exceptionally interesting video on the Alarming shift in earth frequency. Fascinating. Could you be affected by what's going on with that? "The Schumann freq is our Mother Earths' Heartbeat...it once was stable it was about an 8...now it is up to 40-50 and even higher." He's also talks about a particle-wave that is accelerating producing an electron shower/charge particle carrier that will explode.



    Andy - You raise me up.


    Pain? For physical pain, we use cinnamon, turmeric, CBD Oil Gummies, Baby aspirin, ginger, magnesium (Epson salt baths is the best delivery system) - all anti-inflammatory herbs. No sugar. Sugar = inflammation

    We also have the Roshi (neuro-biofeedback flashing lights) that are calibrated at the brain wave frequency of a Zen monk and create new neurons-net pathways. I noticed that the spouse was suddenly rapidly aging and this reversed the process in a matter of a week or two. I just got the 3HD miniature RoshiWave unit which makes it much easier to use. It heals the brain, eliminates depression, prevents Alzheimers, helps with sleep and reduces/eliminates pain among many other things.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

    Posts : 333
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 62
    Location : Prime Creator's Garden

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  Lionhawk on Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:16 pm

    Post continued…

    You know, I have taken so many supplements to combat this type two. 26 a day as a matter of fact and they did absolutely nothing. There were no changes. So today I asked myself why is that? The answer came. It's because I am not a carbon-based life form. I am a crystalline-based life form. When that answer came it all made sense. Even the CBD oil doesn't work. Simply because you need to have the THC to make it work in my case. I'm taking a supplement called chromium right now and that has turned out to be a waste of money as well. So as of today I am no longer going to subscribe to any more of the supplements.

    The only thing that works for me is the instant pot. Minus the instant. No withdrawals either. It also helps me sleep. Which is very important when you are trying to regenerate damaged cells such as what neuropathy creates. I have concluded also that I am at a point of no return when it comes to this. Just remember, carbohydrates equals sugar. The doctors had told me that I was allowed 50 carbohydrates per meal. That was a lie. You shouldn't have no more than 30 per day. Another indicator that the system is rigged.
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 20320
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 65
    Location : belgium

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  mudra on Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:18 pm

    Lionhawk wrote:
    Mudra wrote,

    The Heart connects us, LionHawk. This is a certainty.
    That grief of mine will pass.
    I understand your time here is coming to a close.
    I will not hold you back. Extraordinary things are waiting ahead. That will even surprise You ☺
    Let us savor every moment left of your presence here to the brim that you may leave with joy at Heart  The Karen

    It could be the link I gave above didn't work because of confidentiality settings. I temporarily changed this from friends only to the public. I hope this opens that door now.

    People will do nasty things for money and power. Families can break up as members wall their Heart off and follow their greed. It is very sad this happened around Brook at a time when Love and quiet were what she needed most from her relatives. I am grateful you chose to remain there despite the heavy tension building up against you. This would only have made things worse for Brook and you. For your presence by her side, to the very end of her earthly life, was what was most important to Brook. She left with her Heart-whole. The Karen Would you have followed the pressure where it wished you to go,  realize you were in for another ride on the merry go round and so would Brook IMHO. Instead, you chose wisely  The Karen

    Love for You
    mudra


    "It is very sad this happened around Brook at a time when Love and quiet were what she needed most from her relatives."

    You could say that again! That was exactly what I was thinking when I was going through all of this. That Brook didn't need any added stress whatsoever. Even I kept my mouth shut just to keep the peace even though I knew of the tensions in the house.

    I'll try to keep this as brief as possible. Here's what truly happened. This is where the drugs and the chemo were having an effect on Brook. Brook and I got into a fight one night, late. She went on the attack from every angle she could think of. She tried to goat me into hitting her. Several times. I was just out on the back deck minding my own business and she came out with guns blazing. Caught me off guard. It was like she was on meth. And I had no idea what tripped her trigger. And the only reason why I was outside was because I didn't want to be around them on the inside. The fight ended and she went back into the house and I said to her, fu, and slammed the door behind her.

    They knew Brook was going to die and also knew that if I got kicked out of the house, they wouldn't have to do a thing. Making them look innocent.

    So when I mentioned before about them coming into my den, this happened a day after this fight. Braydon says to me, "you treat my mother like sh_t!" I told him, that I had never even called your mom, a bitch! I then stood up and I said I have to get out of here and walked out of the den. And what got me was Brook just stood there enabling her son and thusly not setting him straight.

    It was very obvious to me that if I had smacked Brook in the face for all the ugly unfounded things that she said in our fight, I would have definitely been kicked out of the house. I would've kicked myself out of the house. So that evening comes around after being outside in the freezing cold all day, I came in, they were sitting on the couch and I told them both, y'all have at it and that I am leaving. Just give me a couple of days to pack my stuff up. I also turned around and faced Brook and told her I would prefer to do this peacefully.

    All that stunned Brook. I had gone to bed after that. Brook went into the master bedroom bathroom upset and stayed in there for a couple of hours. So the next morning, Braydon, Jennifer, and Brook, left the house. So I got up and went into the bathroom. I was totally stunned. The walls in the bathroom were all this writing in various colors all over every wall. Like a mad genius in a prison cell. I took pictures of this. So she stayed in a hotel room for several days and then started coming to her senses while I was getting the car packed up during that time.

    The Writings on the walls talked about somebody abandoning ship, that she had been living a lie and things like I had planned all this. It was her moment of madness. As I said, it was the drugs but also something else.

    So on the third day of this, Brook wanted to confront me and we met on the back porch where that terrible fight occurred. It was late morning. This time I was a little bit better prepared despite the fact I didn't know how this was going to play out. I had no expectations as I was about to move out, car ready to go. She stated to me that she did not want to die alone. She wanted to know why was leaving. I told her that I wasn't leaving her because she had cancer. I said I am not leaving you because you had a heart attack. As she accused me of doing so on the bathroom walls. I told her I'm leaving because you don't want me here. So it was decided that she was going to go back to the hotel and for me to call her that night to let her know my final conclusion. So I took the rest of the day in contemplation. In the contemplation, I was right next to zero-point and standing at 1%. It was that close. So I called her up that night and told her that I will stay but first we need to resolve this and have a conversation. All this broke my heart is all I can say. Talk about pressure? So the next morning, she came back and we did have that conversation and the rest is history. I also made sure that one of my missions in all of this was to make sure she did not die alone. That was because she had expressed that on the back porch.

    So another factor that I haven't mentioned was there was also an unknown entity involved in all of this. I did several scans on Jennifer Lawrence Schiner. The scans were tricky because it involved time lapses. What I discovered was that a Jihnn had attached to her at some point during her being raped by her father. The raping occurred many times.

    I suspect it attached to her during a raping to where she had an identity crisis point. Much like a Manchurian candidate. If that makes any sense. To where the soul takes on another personality to protect itself. The Jinn was very quick and I couldn't nail his ass.

    So this Jihnn, through Jennifer and sexual intercourse with Braydon, Braydon became under the influence, and then attached a tentacle to Brook. So this is why Brook's behavior had become compromised. The drugs opened up this door. Plus another fact was that this Jihnn was also invited into our house with the invitation of Braydon and Jennifer into our house.

    So just know a war did occur and it pushed us both to the brink of separation. As I have said many times in the past on these forum boards, that there have been forces aligned against Brook and me, every step along the way. My bad on this last battle to allow it to get to the point of almost no return, but with all the stresses, during this time and my own personal health issues to complicate matters further, my game was not up to par at that time. My bad.

    I also told Braydon about this Jinn, but he rolled his eyes up of course and thought I was a nutcase. It's all on his plate now and I have no plans of resolving his future problems just because of the way he done us. This is by no means over for him but it is for me.

    Just keep in mind what you invite into your house because there are those who have all kinds of attachments to them. Be forewarned! It reminds me of the vampire movies when it comes to invitations. At least they got that part right!

    Part of why I wanted Braydon to spend time with Brook, was because he had no idea how far Brook had advanced herself. He never did find out.

    So that should validate what you had stated, Mudra. Flowers

    Namaste'

    Thank You for being so honest about what took place between you and Brook in those days LionHawk.I so admire you for this  Flowers

    I remember Brook  leaving a note on her fb page at that time announcing you were leaving her. No further explanation.
    She was obviously extremely upset and mentioned indeed planning to spend the night or week end in a hotel.

    You leaving out of weakness just didn't make sense to me. Something else was at stake there I felt that I had however no information about.

    So I did some distant healing work sessions on both of you then.
    .
    The next thing I know she had removed her post and did not say another word about the situation ever after. It looked as if it had never existed in the first place.
    I knew you had decided to stay and that the explosion had been contained .
    What is interesting with your lasts posts is that you are lifting the veil on data I didnt have to fully make sense of what took place there.Who was pulling the strings to create chaos between the 2 of you.

    That force tried to make you stumble, that force tried to pull you down.It did so more than once I believe.
    That force almost got you.That force however missed its goal.
    You chose Love and integrity and there was nothing else it could do.

    Imho getting it all off your chest weakens this thing even more.
    Bringing it in plain sight gives it no place to hide and act from behind.

    Thank You and well done.

    It takes courage to face darkness always ready to hit when we least expect it. And also in your case to chose to do so when you and Brook were undergojng so much stress already and rendered more fragile accordingly. Not your bad LionHawk. These things happened so we can make choices. You chose wisely  The Karen

    Love for You
    mudra
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

    Posts : 333
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 62
    Location : Prime Creator's Garden

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  Lionhawk on Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:57 pm

    I remember your energy signature showing up while I was on the back deck. Sorry to say this, but I booted you out. Let's just say, I wasn't in the mood at the time and I needed to focus at the moment as to what was going on. Even if Jesus showed up, I would have run him off too. It came down to outside interference of any sort is not what I needed at the time. I had to stay focus and had no time for distractions. SO forgive me as to booting you out! I had my war paint on and I knew I had to do this alone for it to come out right. Any interference, positive or negative would have only prolong what was transpiring. I saw the "clear path" to resolving all of this and went on the warpath. I had to also trust myself completely without hesitation. I anchored all of this at the house off the back deck. If I didn't, all would have been lost. It all came down to that very moment. Another reason why "enabling," can be a bad thing despite positive intentions. Especially without permission. I know many would not understand this, but I know you do! When a mother hawk kicks a young hawk out of the nest, it is either flight or fail. It was that kind of moment.

    I also want to thank you for bringing to my attention and awareness as to Brook posting as to my leaving. I didn't know this and it might be in part, part of the reason why I perceive false judgments coming at me. That makes sense the more I think about it. Especially on the Internet, where a lot of people knew of me. This would explain why I'm a little sensitive about keeping the record straight and as to comments made that falsely represent what I am all about. She caused a lot of damage by doing that and I have been paying for that ever since. Many people must think that I am a real piece of crap because of that one action that she put into motion. Even Susan and everybody on PA two.

    To be honest, it brings me great sadness in my heart that this has occurred. Thank you as you have just solved for me another puzzle as to why this has been occurring. Now I can let that go and I have no further desire to deal with any of those issues any longer. This is what I have been wondering about here as of late, asking myself what am I missing here? I just felt a weight lift off my chest. Now I feel really guilty for booting you out! LOLs

    You're the best!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

    Posts : 10752
    Join date : 2010-09-28
    Location : The Matrix

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:24 am

    Lionhawk, I've been puzzled by the health-issues and deaths of Sherry Shriner and Brook. Sherry supposedly died in January 2018 with her last podcast on January 5. Brook seemed to be doing so much better a month before her death, and then there was mostly silence until we learned of her immanent death. I never learned any details about the death of Sherry Shriner. I only mention her here because she seemed to know too much about too many things, yet seemed down to earth and eccentric. She seemed to be a bit of an oracle (imaginary or actual, I know not). Anyway, I remember around mid 2018, Brook saying she wouldn't be leaving for a couple of years. Now you are speaking in ominous and fatalistic terms, which might ultimately coincide with that "couple of years". Sorry if this offends, but I wonder as I wander, and it drives me increasingly crazy. BTW, I thought I might've encountered you last night, but I have a highly charged imagination. I think I might've encountered the major posters on 'The Mists of Avalon' in various forms, but I'm never certain. Again, I mostly wish to 'go away' and stop speculating and imagining. Namaste.
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 20320
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 65
    Location : belgium

    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

    Post  mudra on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:14 am

    Lionhawk wrote:I remember your energy signature showing up while I was on the back deck. Sorry to say this, but I booted you out. Let's just say, I wasn't in the mood at the time and I needed to focus at the moment as to what was going on. Even if Jesus showed up, I would have run him off too. It came down to outside interference of any sort is not what I needed at the time. I had to stay focus and had no time for distractions. SO forgive me as to booting you out! I had my war paint on and I knew I had to do this alone for it to come out right. Any interference, positive or negative would have only prolong what was transpiring. I saw the "clear path" to resolving all of this and went on the warpath. I had to also trust myself completely without hesitation. I anchored all of this at the house off the back deck. If I didn't, all would have been lost. It all came down to that very moment. Another reason why "enabling," can be a bad thing despite positive intentions. Especially without permission. I know many would not understand this, but I know you do! When a mother hawk kicks a young hawk out of the nest, it is either flight or fail. It was that kind of moment.

    I also want to thank you for bringing to my attention and awareness as to Brook posting as to my leaving. I didn't know this and it might be in part, part of the reason why I perceive false judgments coming at me. That makes sense the more I think about it. Especially on the Internet, where a lot of people knew of me. This would explain why I'm a little sensitive about keeping the record straight and as to comments made that falsely represent what I am all about. She caused a lot of damage by doing that and I have been paying for that ever since. Many people must think that I am a real piece of crap because of that one action that she put into motion. Even Susan and everybody on PA two.

    To be honest, it brings me great sadness in my heart that this has occurred. Thank you as you have just solved for me another puzzle as to why this has been occurring. Now I can let that go and I have no further desire to deal with any of those issues any longer. This is what I have been wondering about here as of late, asking myself what am I missing here? I just felt a weight lift off my chest. Now I feel really guilty for booting you out! LOLs

    You're the best!

    Understand my healing work doesn't by pass at all a person's free will . Therefore it needs no prior agreement from that person. It works on the same level of a prayer where one taps into the Source of all that is , connecting a particular situation to it and letting Source reorganize it to a higher grade of vibration. I don't use nor do transfer my own energy in a person's space. Its more that I facilitate a connection between the cosmic Heart, the Heart we all share and a particular situation's  frequency. It operates on a quantum level at the Heart of all that is. My own wishes, desires or intentions have no place there. As a matter of fact the least mental energy is used there the better. Only complete presence is required and an open Heart.

    Now if you perceived my energy signature at that time it didn't come from these sessions if this makes sense now. What I believe you perceived and quite aptly is the note I left under Brook's post on Fb that day where I invited her to ask you to take a step back and to calmly see for yourself if all things considered the decision to leave was the best of choice. I have no idea if she did so but I know you perceived that thought of mine anyhow. You may have booted my signature out but you understood my message nonetheless you see. No guilty feelings there LionHawk you did the right thing. I completely understand  you had to face this alone and so you did.

    I do feel how much what Brook did there out of despair on facebook is hurting you and saddens you. She was clearly desperate and to her in the moment it may have been a call for help.

    The note didn't stay on so long. She may have taken it down even before you decided to stay.
    I wouldn't be surprised that coming back to her senses she realized this was causing more harm than solving anything. As you know she was experiencing excruciating physical pain and under daily medication.Her energy was running down by the day as the chemos were piling up.
    Forgive the both of you and free yourself from this. This may take a while but it will do you good.It will bring you peace.

    You know your Heart you have nothing to prove to anyone.
    Judgement comes as easily as we breathe most of the time on a automatic mode.
    And yes it creates a distance between people filled with thoughts that are witheld.And communication stalls

    As you say you have been feeling it around you since. Forgive these people too. They lacked the full picture.
    If any of them concerned happened to read this thread at least now they were offered a chance to correct the point of view they took and have a more accurate understanding would they wish to have one.

    Its sad but all too common as this is the stupid game humans fall prey to.

    Un-inspected beliefs shield the Heart. When the Heart is sheld and awareness fades away
    we are in for quite a roller coaster ride.

    Mastering our thoughts with a Heart of Gold is our daily duty imho Enlightened

    The veil had to be lifted so that any energy that was holding you back knowingly or unknowingly could flow freely.

    I feel that book ought to be closed and sealed now.
    A trace of human history between the two exceptional beings that Brook and you are.
    An extraordinary Love story that pervaded the ages from the spiritual realm to the earthly plane.
    In truth quite an epopee that a few priviledged ones were lucky enough to learn about first hand in the Old PA and here around our little cosy camp fire in the Mists.

    Take care of yourself my friend.
    I believe you probably need a well deserved rest.


    The Karen

    Love for You
    mudra

      Current date/time is Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:53 pm