~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 25 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Lionhawk on Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:08 pm

mudra wrote:
    Lionhawk wrote:

As far as the pic goes, IMO, it is extraordinary. To catch something like that in broad daylight, to me is amazing. I did have the pic analyzed by a skeptic and he couldn't refute it. I have since tried to make contact but to no avail. What needs to happen with this pic is somebody needs to do a full reading on it. Someone in a neutral position to do so. Would you like to volunteer and see what you come up with, Mudra? Maybe Carol? How about you Swanny? Huge Grin Tomorrow will be two years since Buster has passed. He is sorely missed.

I asked because this is one pic and an event that I did not pick up on when it occurred. It would seem that my Spidey senses were on vacation that day.

Namaste' [/color][/i][/font][/size][/color]

There is quite a bit to catch up on this thread. I am however on my way to Spain to visit my children for the Christmas holidays. So I am kind of packing and finishing admin cycles and so on at the moment and am running short of time.

But before I go I want to share the following while it's still fresh and new. After you asked for our impressions on that photo Brook took LionHawk a good 10 minutes passed and then something popped to mind.

I had said earlier on I was seeing more than one visitor in that photo. One of them on the top left made me think of Buster and I thought it seems this is Buster's double or Buster's light body. The body one uses in Dream time.

Then there was this elongated one above him and I also saw a smaller shape curled in the grass on the right. That was my first impression when I discovered the photo.

Then on a deeper look after you asked this is what appeared to Consciousness. On the top left Buster's double, in the center with a human form kind of shape Brook's double and on the right curled in the grass the cat's double. You didn't perceive it LionHawk because this was Brook's vision and personal message of what was yet to unfold. On some level, she knew death was impending, that the cycle was coming to an end but on another one, she didn't want to know so I don't exactly know what she made out of this. Her two allies prepared to accompany her on her journey.  

As a side note, you'll all understand this is what came in the field of my own perceptions. My own way to translate what I perceive. So it's quite subjective.

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 25 Rose_a10

A huge thank you, Mudra!!!!!!!!!!!! Subjective? Indeed! What makes it subjective, is the translation of what you perceived into text. Very difficult to take a holographic snapshot of this timeline and convert it into text is a stepdown of sorts especially when we use this language to convey a mere thought.

But what you have conveyed, makes sense on one level. Actually, I am amazed by your interpretation because, in my realm of knowing, it is something I didn't even know was possible. The doubling effect having it projected in such a way with a spirit.

So basically, what you are saying is Brook projected this? I can relate to that simply because she took the pictures and that she was focused on the camera lens of her iPhone. So basically she emprinted the photo and that is why my Spidey senses didn't pick up on any energy signatures. That makes total sense to me. And in part, because of my filters, I only saw one entity because we were a family unit. We were one. This photo became a reality because all three of them are no longer here. Brings tears to my eyes. I would trade anything or do anything to have them all here once again.

A couple of things with this picture is that Buster and Sasha had no reaction when this occurred. The other thing is the energy streams going to the ground, which tells me that Brook anchored this level of consciousness and her thoughts to the planet.

I did attempt to do a reading on the picture, and I did pick up on female energy for lack of better words but that was about it.  Here is another one.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 25 Buster11

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 25 Buster12

In the first pic, you will see this forming up. On the second one, you can see an energy stream coming down right in front of the output shoot of the mower deck, but you will have to magnify it up to see it. The movement of this entity starts from the left and goes to the right. It stands over Buster and then heads up the hill toward the house and disappears. I had thought it was a nature spirit.

Anyways, I do hope you have a safe trip to Spain and that all is well with your family during this holiday season. Wishing you the best Mudra! And again thank you!

You had me @ Namaste''
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk on Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:07 pm

Sanicle wrote:Wow Lionhawk. I’m sorry.  I didn’t realize my question would require you to go back into what must be quite traumatic memories for you.  I was thinking more in general terms as, as I said, I’ve heard of Indian souls trapped elsewhere too. It must have been intense, especially when the Chief brought the children up to you.  Crying or Very sad

But clearly you did a wonderful thing.  You have quite the resume young man.  sunny

Where was this place?  Near where you live now?  Have you been able to find out if the bad guy from the north is still there?  I’m guessing he was some white idiot?  I didn’t know that souls could be possessed after they’d died as well.   No No That sucks!

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 25 Feathe10

No need to apologize. You've heard the saying, "Be careful what you ask for?" As with the story, there is no short answer. Especially when you figure in the amount of time this all took place. Roundabout, 300 years is quite a bit of time in one sense. I mean we're talking this happened during the birthing of the United States. So times were way different back then.

As far as the trauma goes, I did surpass it, and I was much more mature or more seasoned by the time 1994 came around. Sadly, it took 30 years to accomplish. I say that because I knew back in my early days that somehow I was the key to solving all of this. And just like the little blonde girl in the movie Poltergeist, the ghosts somehow knew it. Because at age 7, a ghost appeared at the foot of my bed lip-synching, "Help me, help me." I screamed, "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary!" And before I screamed the bloody Mary thing, blood had started to pour from the top of her head down over her face. When I saw that, that is when I screamed.

So come to find out, my dad had a friend whose wife worked in the town as a record keeper. So she researched into it. As it turns out, a husband-and-wife lived there in the past and the husband came home drunk one night. So the wife got onto the husband about it and he turned around and killed her with an ax to the top of her head. Her name was Mary. She was also one of the souls that I released in 1994. In the first session. Talk about trauma. She vanished right after my screams. Mom showed up in a second, but it was too late for my mom to witness anything. She just thought I was having a bad dream.

Please understand that just because I say, "I," is only a point of reference, a focal point and that I was an instrument with all of this. I didn't create this situation but in my younger years, I had no choice but to react to it. When 1994 came around I was still an instrument but by this time, I had grown a pair and was able to have some control as to how all this was going to play out. As it turns out, I was the doorway for these trap souls to escape from the clutches the Darkside had on these souls.

So maybe it sounds as though I'm being egotistical but that is so far from the truth of the matter. If I was being egotistical, the mission at hand would've been a grand failure.

This all occurred in West Willington, Connecticut, New England, USA. A rural town with a population around 2000 at the time. Small town off the beaten path.

There is a bright spot in this story. When it came to releasing these souls. Since I was the doorway, and I'm gonna leave a lot of details out with this, I got to experience the essence of these souls in a very personal way. The best way I can explain it is like a mother carrying a child as in pregnant. Where the mother and the child are connected as one. But instead of experiencing this in the span of nine months I experienced it within seconds. I'll tell you, to experience the melding of these souls was a beautiful thing. And they were so happy to go home.

A few days later, I was walking on the sidewalk almost midday, and something made me stop in my tracks, then everything went dark. It was like I was in space. Except one thing, I saw the highway of souls, going to and from this Earth. I then knew that they went home. They were free finally after all these years. I think that was the Prime Creator's way of providing me with validation.

I also did not mention the Angel that came down and landed on the property after the first session. I think I will leave that for the book. But in any regards, I was informed that I would be given a sabbatical when all this was over. I did get a sabbatical but wouldn't you know it, it didn't last long.  lol!

About 16 years ago, my youngest brother and I went to the old home place but he was too scared to pull up into the driveway. So I don't know if the bad guy from the north is still there or not. I would speculate that he is. Upon going there at that time somebody had built a new house on that property. I have really no desire to go back there again. My mission was completed there and I'm good with that.

The soul possession thing is big business with the Darkside. It's not just Indians. If you could see beyond your eyesight, you'll see all kinds of souls that are trapped. That's one level of entrapment. Another level is where souls are possessed and are in a state of bondage.

Despite everything I've been going through this last year, I did go on a soul retrieval mission back in the Spring. I rescued about 45 babies that had been possessed by P'taah's high priest. So here we' re talking about souls being possessed for several thousand years. He had them bunched up in a bubble of some kind of membrane, to contain them. Of course, he didn't show up when I was there and that's fine with me. It just seems that so much of this kind of crap has happened and it's never enough to overcome because it is so rampant. I mean, after all, you're dealing with thousands of years where this behavior has been allowed to go on. You can only do so much.

Sorry Sanicle, but I do have to say this, if it wasn't for the school of hunting, I wouldn't be hunting for souls that need to be freed. Also, come to find out after many years, just by description alone, it's what a Shaman does and I'll leave it at that.

One more little note, it was a joyful moment for me to see the Chief bring up the girl and the boy up the hill. No tears.

Did I answer all your questions? Or did I create a space for you to ask more questions? No worries Sanicle, ask away. Actually I'm glad you asked all these questions because I think this will be the first book I write about now that you have me pointed in the right direction. You're a smart girl!  Flowers

Namaste'

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 25 10055410
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:39 pm

Your post has got my mind running off in all different tangents Lionhawk. That’s why it’s taking me a while to answer properly. You know me well to say ask if you created a space to ask more questions, haha. That's usually how it goes in my Gemini mind. Wink Just a glimpse of what’s going through it at present.

I’m wondering if the vision you were shown the “highway (bridge way?) of souls going to and from this earth” was a symbol of what it used to be like before the white light tunnel was created to capture souls, or were you just not shown that part yet because you were too young/not experienced enough/needed a rest, etc? Do you know how long the white light tunnel paradigm has been operating?

I’m also wondering if, with your shamanic warrior perceptions, you saw that those 45 babies were actually trapped in that membrane by P’taah’s high priest whereas someone else travelling there – say someone with ‘butterfly and rainbow’ perceptions of the astral worlds, gods, etc - might see a different vision. Possibly a ‘god’ surrounded by a passel of cherubs say, the little babies with wings serving the ‘god’. Do you know what I mean? There’s so much of the astral realms created by our own illusions, wishes, perceptions, beliefs OR presented to us in that way by our own subconscious? And I'm not saying YOU don't see truly by saying that!

I’m also relieved to hear that when you use the word “possessed” you’re not talking in terms of the bables bodies being used as vehicles for demons a la ‘The Excorcist’. That’s what the word initially gave me connotations of. pale Phew!

So, as you can see, busy brain haha. I love you
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk on Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:34 pm

Sanicle wrote:Your post has got my mind running off in all different tangents Lionhawk.  That’s why it’s taking me a while to answer properly.  You know me well to say ask if you created a space to ask more questions, haha.  That's usually how it goes in my Gemini mind.  Wink  Just a glimpse of what’s going through it at present.

I’m wondering if the vision you were shown the “highway (bridge way?) of souls going to and from this earth” was a symbol of what it used to be like before the white light tunnel was created to capture souls, or were you just not shown that part yet because you were too young/not experienced enough/needed a rest, etc?  Do you know how long the white light tunnel paradigm has been operating?

I’m also wondering if, with your shamanic warrior perceptions, you saw that those 45 babies were actually trapped in that membrane by P’taah’s high priest whereas someone else traveling there – say someone with ‘butterfly and rainbow’ perceptions of the astral worlds, gods, etc - might see a different vision.  Possibly a ‘god’ surrounded by a passel of cherubs say, the little babies with wings serving the ‘god’.  Do you know what I mean?  There’s so much of the astral realms created by our own illusions, wishes, perceptions, beliefs OR presented to us in that way by our own subconscious?  And I'm not saying YOU don't see truly by saying that!

I’m also relieved to hear that when you use the word “possessed” you’re not talking in terms of the babies bodies being used as vehicles for demons a la ‘The Excorcist’.  That’s what the word initially gave me connotations of.   pale Phew!

So, as you can see, busy brain haha.   I love you

I watched the James Gilliland weekly show last night and he was talking about this last full moon we had in the house of Gemini. It was pretty interesting as to the effects. You may want to check that out.

Didn't mean to put your brain in a tailspin.

There are several systems out there, all operating at the same time. For that matter, there is a ton of them and we have no idea what we're dealing with for the most part. The dark side will either try to hijack a system and if they can't, they will duplicate it and then use it for their purposes or agenda. It's a very sinister approach leaving us with more questions.

I stay out of the astral world in the lower fourth dimension. And if I do go there, I use stealth. Too many dangerous things reside there. I've only been there a handful of times and if I do anything I get in there and get out as quick as possible.

I'll just say this, everything is possible and it's up to the individual to sort out what is real and what isn't. If you are messing around with the lower fourth dimension, your guess is as good as mine as to what illusions you may find. Just remember that to put one illusion in a box and then to poke at it to see what is, is an old trick of the trade because now they have your attention on something that isn't real, meanwhile, your backside is exposed. I don't mean to cut this short, but I was up very late last night and I'm pretty tired today. So I leave you with your Gemini brain and hopefully when you look in the mirror you don't see two Gemini brains. lol!

Namaste'
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:56 pm

Lionhawk wrote:Didn't mean to put your brain in a tailspin.

Haha, don't worry about that.  I'm a Gemini ie used to it.

Lionhawk wrote:Just remember that to put one illusion in a box and then to poke at it to see what is, is an old trick of the trade because now they have your attention on something that isn't real, meanwhile, your backside is exposed.

That is a brilliant quote, and not only applicable to the astral realms.  Love it! cheers

But seriously, you don't need to worry about me in the astral realms and looking everywhere at once with that Gemini brain at work.  

I don't know how much you know about astrology but here's some more clues as to why.  Yes, my Sun is in Gemini but it is also conjunct Venus right at the bottom of my chart from where I can look out on all with the loving energy of Venus around me.  A little further around my Mercury (ruler of Gemini) is conjunct Uranus in Cancer, allowing me to stay detached and quick in relation to emotional stuff whilst also very protective of my own.  Further Mars in Scorpio (yep, the occult worlds) is also trine my Sun/Venus conjunction and I have the Moon in Taurus aligned with my Sun/Venus to keep me grounded and on my toes.

It's all what I'm used to in other words.

Oh and thanks for the pointer to James Gilliland.  Very interesting.

Namaste' my friend. I love you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:24 am

This one Andy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFbtWNmjm2o
    James Gilliland As You Wish Talk Radio Sat, 12-14-19 8pm PST

Dr. Nicole James CFMP CNC
    https://www.thequantumnutritionist.org
    https://www.instagram.com/thequantumn...
    https://www.facebook.com/nicole.derse.9

Back in Stock Now
    Check Out All of the “Premium Hemp Based Supplements”
    RECEPT Premium Hemp Extract
    https://jamesgillilandtm.primemybody....
    CALM Premium Hemp Extract

CANNABIS SATIVA Body Therapy Salve
    Check Out All of the Best-Selling Books by James Gilliland:
    http://eceti.org/books.html

ECETI - COME SEE FOR YOUR SELF!
    http://www.ECETI.org
    Australia – Peter Maxwell Slattery
    http://www.petermaxwellslattery.com/
    http://www.ecetiaustralia.org/
    JCETI Japan – GREG SULLIVAN
    http://www.JCETI.ORG/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk on Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:56 am

sunny

Astrology… What a fascinating subject. Does Linda Goodman ring a bell? She was awesome in this field in my opinion. My brother Jesus, was also fascinated with the subject. I once entertained the idea of having my chart done, but I never did. About 30 years ago, I received an astrological mailer by a company, who I can't remember, who claimed that my chart was very unique. They said that they wanted to use my chart to promote their efforts in the astrology field. The reason is because there was a twist in the chart. For lack of better words, they said that my chart indicated variables that went beyond a normal chart. They came up with the term called, "beyonder." They said I was a Beyonder. Now I've never heard of such a thing, but I can understand what they meant on one level.

I never bought into what they were selling and have been curious about it ever since. When I was just a little over two years old and had my run-in with a reptilian in my bedroom, two fish that looked like sunfish, appeared about 4 feet above me while I was lying in my bed. One following the other and then disappeared. To me, to this day, it meant two things to me. One, that Jesus was present in my room at the time to protect me, or two, that it represented my astrological sign. That being, a Pisces.

I remember at one point in my life where I had wanted to dive into the subject but I was way too busy raising a family, working full-time, and going to school full-time. The reason, why I thought about diving into it, was to keep it first-hand. I didn't know who I could trust on the outside of self to do my chart. So basically speaking I have never had my chart done. In my opinion, astrology represents not just a moment in time but sacred geometry. The phase angles of energy is the best way I can put it.

That's the one, Carol. Sorry I didn't post up a link for the video. Like I said I was tired. Also, like to give you some feedback on this plasma necklace. I wear it 24 seven. It has a stabilizing effect. But the most profound thing I've noticed is that I get a good nights sleep. Which is a blessing for me since I haven't had a good nights sleep in a couple of years. And the funny thing is, I had difficulty going to sleep Wednesday night during that full moon but was able to squeeze out 6 1/2 hours of sleep.

I do have plans on visiting James's ranch. It would make for an interesting trip with the ambulance. Matter of fact, I wouldn't mind visiting Gio and Kate in Spokane. Getting back to the ranch, I think I wouldn't have any problem blending in and experiencing. We'll see what the future beholds.

Got things to do today so this will be a short post. Hope all is well with all of you!

Namaste'

santa
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:31 pm

Lionhawk wrote:sunny
    Astrology… What a fascinating subject. Does Linda Goodman ring a bell? She was awesome in this field in my opinion. My brother Jesus, was also fascinated with the subject. I once entertained the idea of having my chart done, but I never did. About 30 years ago, I received an astrological mailer by a company, who I can't remember, who claimed that my chart was very unique. They said that they wanted to use my chart to promote their efforts in the astrology field. The reason is because there was a twist in the chart. For lack of better words, they said that my chart indicated variables that went beyond a normal chart. They came up with the term called, "beyonder." They said I was a Beyonder. Now I've never heard of such a thing, but I can understand what they meant on one level.

I never bought into what they were selling and have been curious about it ever since. When I was just a little over two years old and had my run-in with a reptilian in my bedroom, two fish that looked like sunfish, appeared about 4 feet above me while I was lying in my bed. One following the other and then disappeared. To me, to this day, it meant two things to me. One, that Jesus was present in my room at the time to protect me, or two, that it represented my astrological sign. That being, a Pisces.
    santa
    Lionhawk wrote:When I did the do on Dec. 5, 2005, I had arrived at an asteroid. When I showed up, hordes of demons started running. I was there to lope the head of Lucifer's replacement. I was standing within 6' of him, facing him. And when I was about to lope his head off, the Prime Creator told me not to unless he went on the attack. The replacement turned and ran. The radiance I was giving off, lite up the whole place. It was like watching a stampede. Dust included. Who would have thought to find demons on an asteroid in the first place? I don't remember the replacement's name and if I did, I wouldn't post it here in this thread, to anchor his evil energy here. Sorry, Mudra. The who? Anyways, the Prime Creator sparred all their lives. Go figure.
    Andy, some say Jesus and Lucifer are brothers. Are you figuratively and/or literally saying Jesus is your brother?? Doesn't Revelation 22 state "I, Jesus Am Lucifer"?? I've become extremely troubled by what the Bible does with God, Satan, Lucifer, Jesus, Christ, Antichrist, Holy Spirit, et al. I've frankly been listening to a lot of atheist videos to attempt to get the whole-story. I think you know the whole-story in the firsthand, and that frightens me. You'd probably have to be near the Top of the Pyramid for thousands of years to know what you know, and that might not be a good-thing. I was born in the 'House of Leo' (paternally but not astrologically). What Would Jupiter Do?? I feel as if I'm a Shadow Jack Ryan conversing with a Shadow Spinnaker when I communicate with you (to keep the back channels open in hopes of staving off disaster). I'm extremely wary and paranoid regarding everyone and everything. I really don't wish to connect the dots on this website (in general) and my threads (in particular). I deliberately beat around the burning-bush. I deliberately miss the target. Choosing the Red-Pill would probably involve Signing on the Dotted-Line and Selling My Soul to Satan (and that would probably be a bad-idea). What Would an 'Absentee Amen with Amnesia' Say and Do??

'Once Upon a Time' my TV switched-on all by itself, and Rumplestiltskin said, "All You Have to do is Sign on the Dotted-Line." I've repeatedly spoken with the 'Snow Queen' and when she shook my hand I froze-up. What's crazy is that I am open-minded regarding a lot of crazy-stuff, but I wish to keep my distance, mostly because I think it involves 'Spiritual Quicksand'. I've recently speculated that the Witches, Jesuits, and Agencies (as an Unholy-Trinity) run the World aka Purgatory Incorporated (under HAL 9000). What Would Agent Evans Say?? What Would Maleficent Do?? I've spoken with both. Perhaps I'm far-enough down the rabbit-hole (especially if it mostly goes right up my @$$). I'm a 'V'. I'm related to 'Anna'. I went to school with the 'Borg'. 'RA' called me 'Michael'. Did I recently speak with 'RA' in an unlikely form?? I think I was a bit rude. I'm not feeling and thinking well at all. I didn't choose this poison (whatever the hell it is). What Would the Jesuits Do?? Would the PTB try to hide me and/or control me, and if that didn't work, eliminate me?? "That Completely Ignorant Fool is Costing Us Trillions and Trillions of Dollars...and Now He's Talking Too Much..."

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 25 Once-once-upon-a-time-26569605-1600-900
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 25 Snow_queen___elizabeth_mitchell___once_upon_a_time_by_eqdesign-d82100e

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:11 pm

Oxy, you read too much negative BS and watch too much negative BS, hence the negative outlook. Why do you care what anyone has to say other then yourself? Why do you persist with such a negative point when there are so many alternatives as to how to experience life? Maybe it's time to change your inner self-talk and give yourself a break from the negative stuff.

Tell yourself how blessed you are. Then look for the little ways you're blessed throughout the day and focus on that. If I were to focus on the negative stuff that you do it would drive me bonkers.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:30 pm

Carol wrote:Oxy, you read too much negative BS and watch too much negative BS, hence the negative outlook. Why do you care what anyone has to say other then yourself? Why do you persist with such a negative point when there are so many alternatives as to how to experience life? Maybe it's time to change your inner self-talk and give yourself a break from the negative stuff. Tell yourself how blessed you are. Then look for the little ways you're blessed throughout the day and focus on that. If I were to focus on the negative stuff that you do it would drive me bonkers.
    Carol, I mostly agree with you. This is a bit repetitious, but I'm honestly and seriously considering recommending and practicing the following Minimal-List:

1. Reading The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal (at least the 'A' sections) every day.

2. Listening to Baroque Sacred Classical Music while reading the papers.

3. Exercising in Nature every day.

Some people think the papers are Fake-News (and perhaps they are) but they probably provide a buffered and sanitized version of the Crazy-News which might prevent us from going crazy. Still, I think the stuff I've created on this website (with a little help from my friends) is sort of cool, but a few Alphabet-Agents have probably died laughing.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk on Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:54 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 25 Xmas_b10

Andy, some say Jesus and Lucifer are brothers. Are you figuratively and/or literally saying Jesus is your brother?? Doesn't Revelation 22 state "I, Jesus Am Lucifer"??

The first statement you made, in regards to Jesus and Lucifer being brothers, is figuratively, correct. It's all in the context. Which context is the correct one? That is why the Bible is so messed up. The writers of which, were instructed to change the contexts several times through history, to throw everybody off the real truth. In the context of, we are one, is the correct context. In that context, Jesus is our brother and everyone else's brother. But you won't find that in the Bible. The same spark.

Now, a more closer to home approach to answer your question, the answer would be, literally. During his incarnation here, and for me a past life, my name was James. I think it's in the Bible. I have a brief memory of it. When I was younger, having contact with spirits, I asked them what my true name was and that is what they told me. But at that time, I never made the connection or had memory recall of that past life. So I just accepted it and went on. I was just happy to find out my real name.

It was 2005, when I went on one of my spiritual excursions, leaving the planet when I saw this shuttlecraft leaving the atmosphere. I pulled up on the left side or Portside, matched my speed to the shuttlecraft and then looked toward the shuttlecraft and Jesus was looking right at me. So I turned 90° to the right and was facing him, mind you we were both flying, I then went into a kneeling position and administered him a Namaste'. Then I turned 90° to the left and went on my merry way. I actually sped faster than the shuttlecraft and left him behind. That was the first time I saw him in this lifetime.

So here I am, on some other forum, writing a post, when my email box made that sound. So I go to the mailbox and opened up the email and the next thing I knew, the computer and monitor became very highly charged. Like statically charged and I thought the computer was going to fry or explode. This happened in 2005 when I was debating on doing the do. The message only contained three words. Go for it! The message was from him.

Then December 3, 2005, came and I did the do and saw him once again that day. The funny thing was, is that he didn't take charge of what I was doing and instead asked me what he could do to assist. That was one hell of a day.

I've become extremely troubled by what the Bible does with God, Satan, Lucifer, Jesus, Christ, Antichrist, Holy Spirit, et al. I've frankly been listening to a lot of atheist videos to attempt to get the whole story.

As long as you keep looking in the Bible for the answers, you will be deceived. It's just a book and it has no power like I once thought it did because it was referred to as holy, the word of God. That's a lie right there because God didn't write the Bible, corrupt Roman Catholic scribes wrote that dirty work. And keep in mind, in truth, it involves a lot of aliens, with beards. The Prime Creator doesn't have a need for a beard. So "believe" what you want. Be lies. Just one lie will corrupt a true story.

I think you know the whole story firsthand, and that frightens me. You'd probably have to be near the top of the Pyramid for thousands of years to know what you know, and that might not be a good thing. I'm extremely wary and paranoid regarding everyone and everything.

I don't know the whole story. I only know what I know from my own spiritual life. After spending many years, seeking outside of myself, researching, with secondhand media, all I Found myself doing was wasting my time because the powers that be, would Embed this secondhand media with so many lies. So you waste your time sifting through all those lies maybe finding one speck of truth. At that rate, you'll never find the whole truth. Or your part of it. Then one day, I found myself in a situation dealing with a haunted house, and as that situation unfolded, I realized that I didn't have my library of books with me to solve the situation. It's just human nature, we all do it. By doing it I mean we sometimes don't hear or see the truth when it's right there in front of us. We got to do it the other way because our ego says so. So when Jesus was talking about going within to find the truth, is when I changed gears. I put my ego to the side and listened with my heart and then the magic happened.

It wasn't easy at first, because I was so conditioned to seek outside of myself just like everybody else. Call it what you will, social programming, etc. Oxy, I can relate to your trust issues. Been there, done that. The only folks I trust are the ones that have gone within simply because they are operating from their heart and not their ego. And what's funny about that is when you operate from the heart you can easily connect to another who also operates from the heart. When you go within, that magic I referred to is that connection. It's like a switch turned on and now you have access to what you want to know. It's that simple. You can call it a Divine filter that filters out all the bullshitt, lies, untruths, etc.

As far as being on top of the pyramid, that's an egotistical statement. I say that because it promotes separation. We are all of the same stuff. Mother Mary, Jesus, you, me, Satan, and everybody else. We just all have a different path of experiences and that's the bottom line. So if you want to live in fear, have at it. As long as you seek outside of yourself for your own truth, you will be exposed to fear, despair, trust issues, etc. as long as you keep putting energy into this type of filter, with this type of secondhand method, you will never find the real truth you seek, I promise you that. It's a no-brainer. Gotta use two things here. Common sense and critical thinking. When you do those two things, things seem to reduce down to its simplest form.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 25 Angel10

I really don't wish to connect the dots on this website (in general) and my threads (in particular). I deliberately beat around the burning bush. I deliberately miss the target. Choosing the Red-Pill would probably involve Signing on the Dotted-Line and Selling My Soul to Satan (and that would probably be a bad idea).

What Would an 'Absentee Amen with Amnesia' Say and Do?? 'Once Upon a Time' my TV switched-on all by itself, and Rumplestiltskin said, "All You Have to do is Sign on the Dotted-Line."

Well, that makes sense. It's just an alignment issue. Sounds to me like you are very much aligned with these type of characters, because your fear, paranoia, despair, attracts them so they can feed on you.

I've repeatedly spoken with the 'Snow Queen' and when she shook my hand, I froze-up.

What's crazy is that I am open-minded regarding a lot of crazy stuff, but I wish to keep my distance, mostly because I think it involves 'Spiritual Quicksand'.

I've recently speculated that the Witches, Jesuits, and Agencies (as an Unholy-Trinity) run the World aka Purgatory Incorporated (under HAL 9000).

Perhaps I'm far-enough down the rabbit-hole (especially if it mostly goes right up my @$$).

Now I just wonder why I even wrote this post. I'm on your side Oxy but all my efforts to enlighten you as to what's going on don't seem to be helping anything. You gotta find your way dude. Got to change gears because at this rate you're going, it isn't going to matter what you are doing to stay away from it because they know where you are. And they have all the time in the world, meanwhile, they will keep feeding on you. I'm starting to think you enjoy it. Even though you say differently. It's not what you're saying that I am listening to and that's a horse of a different color. I came up with an expression years ago when I was dealing with a troll. It goes something like this… Beating a dead horse on life support. That's what I feel like I'm doing. Correct me if I'm wrong. God knows I ain't perfect.

Merry Christmas OXY! Just don't wrap your negative stuff and give them out as presents. lol!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:16 pm

Thank-you Lionhawk. You must realize that most people wouldn't believe you, but I at least entertain the possibility that most of what you say is mostly true (yet still without verification and a proper context). My inner-voice is telling me to keep my distance from both the Mainstream-Stuff and the Alternative-Stuff. I recently watched several videos about cults which turned deadly, and they all involved Egos and Isolation. I'm going to let all of this go (for now). I'm going to try to be nice. It's Christmas!! 'RA' told me, "Christmas is the one day of the year we don't fight."

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk on Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:45 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Lionhawk. You must realize that most people wouldn't believe you, but I at least entertain the possibility that most of what you say is mostly true (yet still without verification and a proper context). My inner voice is telling me to keep my distance from both the Mainstream-Stuff and the Alternative-Stuff. I recently watched several videos about cults which turned deadly, and they all involved Egos and Isolation. I'm going to let all of this go (for now). I'm going to try to be nice. It's Christmas!! 'RA' told me, "Christmas is the one day of the year we don't fight."

I have constantly stated that I don't want anyone to believe me. After years of caring what people thought of me back in the day, it taught me several lessons. Especially when you are a kid. The first time I told my parents we have ghosts in the house, they just laughed. They thought I had an overactive imagination. Till, one evening, one of these ghosts appeared in the kitchen, and my dad saw it. He was 5'4" tall. The next thing you know, he jumped up and landed on the fridge in a sitting position, white as a sheet. This happened while we had some company over, so they saw him do it. He wasn't the same after that.

I also have stated that whatever I write is second-hand information to whoever reads it. I have been barking about the first-hand vs the second-hand for over thirty years now. From my POV, no one took me seriously. Now, look at what is happening. Even on the political front, the damage being caused by second-hand information. It is exactly how I have described it. Even James Gilliland uses these terms now. At least someone is getting it. Finally, after all these years of barking my butt off.

I don't get paid one dime for any of this. Another reason why I haven't written a book. I know I have mentioned that I was entertaining the writing of a book, but it isn't because I want to do it for any money. Part of my assignments is to get the word out. Just being a messenger. To empower folks and if some folks can gain something from my ramblings and further improve their spiritual path, then I did my job. A "Thank you" is more valuable than a dime, because that "Thank you" comes from the heart. Connecting with another heart is what is important. And besides, do you think that Brook would hook up with a phony? lol!

But I do thank you for giving me some latitude. This subject is hard to define and to make sense of any of it can be most difficult.

I also have a confession to make. There is an 8 qt. Instant Pot, now sitting on the kitchen counter.
    It's your fault, Carol. lol!

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:11 am

The way I understand it is.... Jesus is just one of a number of offspring from god. All the angels are brothers.

Oxy I think you need to lighten up a bit too. Can't be good for yourself seeing so much negativity everywhere you look. Maybe you could go on a yoga retreat for a couple of weeks, and get away from the internet for a while Argh Very Happy

I've got an Instant Pot Thubs Up Bloody brilliant thing
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:12 am

Swanny wrote:The way I understand it is.... Jesus is just one of a number of offspring from god. All the angels are brothers.

Oxy I think you need to lighten up a bit too. Can't be good for yourself seeing so much negativity everywhere you look. Maybe you could go on a yoga retreat for a couple of weeks, and get away from the internet for a while  Argh  Very Happy

Thank-you Swanny. Some say the Historical Jesus of the Gospels never existed (but I remain neutral). The Gospel Jesus might be a Shadow of a Long-Lost Christ in the Garden of Eden (or some such phenomenon) but I can't prove it. There's a lot of negativity on this website (other than mine) and I don't object to that (if the negativity also happens to be the truth). I've noticed a lot of sweeping generalizations which aren't accurate, and are somewhat deceptive. Someday, I'd love to know who I've really been dealing with on the internet. I have several theories, but I don't pursue them. I prefer the anonymity and mystery. This fits-in well with my online Religious and Political Science-Fiction. If I were a Hollywood Science-Fiction Writer, I could be as negative and gory as I wanted to be, and the crowds would love me, and I'd be Richer Than Mitch!! But when I'm a nobody posting on a fringe website (with zero compensation) I'm crazy, negative, and a Threat to the Way Things Are (including being a Threat to National Security). I've been trying to stop posting completely. I've been trying to stop doing something else completely. Wish me luck.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:20 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 25 Xmas_t10

OXY, you mentioned in a previous posting, about Astrophotography. Would it be too much to ask you to maybe start a thread on your work?

A couple of years ago, I was having some conversations with Gio. Gio tried to suggest to me to start a YouTube channel that would entail my knowledge as a woodsman. However, at the time, I did not have the right equipment as far as camera gear to do that. It's funny how the Universe works because soon after, I acquired a new camera and was able to resurrect an old Nikon camera that I have had for a long time. They say that that camera is ideal for Infrared. I also acquired a ridiculous lens for the new camera that is even more powerful than my beginner telescope. I bought this lens for wildlife photography. The new camera is a Nikon. The reason why I got it is because the old camera had several lenses and I could use those lenses on the new one. I also had to put those pursuits to the side because of what happened to Brook. So, I would like to pick up on that endeavor once again. The thing is, I don't know much about this stuff and maybe you could be of assistance so that I could learn from someone with experience. Cow

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 25 Infare10

Namaste'
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:32 am

"I also have a confession to make. There is an 8 qt. Instant Pot, now sitting on the kitchen counter.
    It's your fault, Carol. "lol!

OMG! Awesome Andy.

Here's the pot roast recipe. We also took the left overs and made stroganoff just cooking noodles and adding sour cream to the beef broth.

Instant Pot Pot Roast (Best Ever)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwYSkXYq-oI

Begin with yellow onions sliced up long ways into wedges

Set aside 3 lb rump or chuck roast

Mix together salt, black pepper, dried parsley, thyme, dried rosemary, onion powder and garlic powder and cover roast with it on all sides

2 t black pepper
    1 1/2 t Kosher salt
    1 1/2 t Laurie’s Season salt
    1/2 T Dried parsley
    1 t Garlic powder
    1 t Thyme
    1 t Rosemary
    1 t Onion powder

2T olive oil into instant pot 2-3 min
    Push saute button (30 min is the high heat)

Sear each side for about 1 minute

Take out and transfer to plate
    Add 1 T salted butter and deglaze pot
    Add onions let cook about 2 min coat onions with seasonings 2-3 minutes
    Add
    1 T sliced garlic
    2T Worcestershire sauce
    6 oz portobellos mushroom
    2 c beef broth
    1 cup merlot
    8 oz baby carrots (foiled wrapped)
    1 lb baby white potatoes (foiled wrapped)

Cancel old setting, then hit pressure cook for 1 hour, 15 min natural please then quick release.

Remove the 2 foiled veggies packages with tongs

Remove pot roast to cutting board.

Cancel on pot an go to Saute

Add 3T cornstarch 3T water slurs

Au Jus gravy mix

Then lay on plate to rub entire roast in it making sure all of the edges are coated with seasonings.

Add olive oil to Instant Pot and give some heat.

Place roast in heated oil and sear for 1 minute on one side then flip over and sear other side. Then transfer to plate and set aside.

Add a little butter to pot to deglaze the bottom of the pot.

Add onions in the pot cooking, deglazing, add in some sliced garlic
    Then add Worcestershire sauce continue to deglaze and get food off the bottom of pot.

Place trivet on top of onions, place roast on top of trivet fatty side-up

Top with Portobello mushrooms pour beef froth over everything in pot. Add dry red wine. Add some baby potties wrapped in foil.
    Add baby carrots wrapped in foil.

Secure lid cook at high pressure. When done remove foil pouches with tongs and set aside.

Remove trivet with roast on it then flip onto cutting board..

Start heat in instant pot so sauce bubbles and a little slurry of equal parts cornstarch and cold water. Mix together.

Open foiled potatoes and carrots and dump them in the pot, let simmer for a minute - then add cornstarch slurry, stir. Bring to bubble and turn off.

Cut roast into chunks / slices and add to the sauce in pot allowing meat to soak up gravy sauce - then transfer to serving bowl

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:47 am

Just for the record I don't believe in biblical gods or angels except that they were probably aliens alien UFO2 alien
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:10 am

When it comes to Biblical 'gods' I suspect you may be correct Swanny. Angels are real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us_vs3L6fEY
    Austria and Edelweiss
    A slideshow of Austria that I made with Andre Rieu's version of "Edelweiss"

This is where spouse was born.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEqnvUmAkTQ&list=RDZEqnvUmAkTQ&start_radio=1&t=147
    Andre Rieu - I Have A Dream
    Dedicated to Oxy.
    Listening to Andre Rieu clams the mind and heals the soul. The slide show is beautiful.

Last edited by Carol on Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:02 pm

Thank-you Lionhawk: I haven't done astrophotography, but I've spoken of wishing to live in a small mountain observatory, doing astrophotography. I've suggested extensive research of All Solar System Photography (noting what is revealed and hidden). I'm trying to stop posting so perhaps you can start an astrophotography thread.

Thank-you Swanny: Perhaps All of Us are Ancient Aliens (the Gods, Goddesses, and We the Peons). Perhaps This Present Madness is a Cold-War Continuation of Ancient Star-Wars.

Thank-you Carol: The music and images are beautiful. I visited Austria in my teens, and I'd love to return. Salzburg was a real-treat, especially regarding Mozart's Birthplace and The Sound of Music.

Living in nature in a small observatory with a bunker-basement (with a telescope, microscope, computer, interplanet, video and audio system) would be optimal and probably not that expensive if one kept it small and simple (600 square-feet). Perhaps I should start a secret offline thread, and never make it public, just to keep everyone guessing...
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:55 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 25 Stocki10

Swanny wrote:The way I understand it is.... Jesus is just one of a number of offspring from god. All the angels are brothers.

Oxy I think you need to lighten up a bit too. Can't be good for yourself seeing so much negativity everywhere you look. Maybe you could go on a yoga retreat for a couple of weeks, and get away from the internet for a while  Argh  Very Happy

"THE WAY?"  There was a time where I understood the same thing you stated, Swanny. But what I discovered is that is what the Powers That Be, want you to accept as so. And for years, up to this day, they have promoted that "WAY," with their propaganda. It is one of the ways they have controlled us with that narrative.

That narrative is a mechanism of separation. To say, that Jesus is just one of a number of offspring from God, is correct. But in the context of the Darkside's propaganda, we the people are not the offspring of God. When in fact that is so far from the truth. The expression of Jesus being the son of God is also correct. But the question remains, aren't we all the sons and daughters of God? So what the hell is the difference here? The only difference is the narrative and what we choose to believe. Like I said, I used to believe in that narrative as well, but it's a lie.

That whole narrative was designed to disempower us. Sad to say, it worked. To me, it's funny what the Baptists religion does in regards to their firstborn. The first thing they say is that you are born a sinner. They stamp that label right on the forehead of their babies right at the get-go. Now how can a baby be a sinner? That baby is a creation from the Prime Creator in spiritual terms. Talk about back to front, in reverse, another freaking lie, and just another control mechanism. And as that baby grows in that Baptist family, he or she is programmed to believe in that narrative. Talk about disempowering.

Jesus attempted to turn that narrative around. He stated that you can do greater things than I. Which means that we have that potential. But if you believe that you are a sinner, a sub life form, you will never realize your own potential. And that's exactly what the powers that be, wanted. Part of their control.

Jesus didn't want to be followed, have a church created in his name, or worshiped. He didn't seek praise or aggrandizement. He didn't come here to save us. He came here with a message for us to save ourselves. That was his root mission.

Like I said, things are back to front and in reverse. The fact is we are all potential gods and goddesses and we have to detach ourselves from the flypaper that the dark side propagates. Otherwise, we will never realize our potential.

The "Way," has had us looking for the answers from the bottom, looking up. Instead, we should realize that we are already gods and goddesses, and should be looking from the top down. And I don't say that in any sense of being condescending. So there's a choice of where we perceive from a POV that is next to whale poop, looking up, or a POV not next to the whale poop.

It's just like Mudra said as to how we step down or step up in the density field.

All that being said, Merry Christmas!

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 25 Xmas_b10
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:18 am

Our bodies in this dimension might be sons of gods but our souls are something completely different. We are way more powerful than we give ourselves credit for  Spiritual

Happy Christmas

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 25 Holographic-Christmas
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:19 am

This is so good that I wanted to post it in this thread as well. Love Emery Smith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbaehEH5XhY&feature=emb_logo
    Secret Space Program Worker Finally Reveals What He Witnessed in These Facilities

Emery touches on his first experiences in the projects and will present a slide show of artist rendition visuals that most accurately depict what he witnessed in these facilities. Be there as Emery reveals just how advanced humankind has secretly become.

Emery Smith, a former U.S. Air Force Surgical Assistant has confirmed that NASA has a manned secret space program in addition to its widely known civilian program, which uses an astronaut corps drawn from USAF personnel. In addition, Smith corroborated other insider testimony about secret space stations approximately 10 times larger than the International Space Station, which are serviced by TR-3B antigravity spacecraft flying out of MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Florida and other classified locations.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 25 Hqdefault(163)

Join Emery Smith as he takes you on a journey through his life before the Projects. Emery discusses encounters with extra-terrestrial beings at a young age, the strange testing he had to complete, and the programs that led him to moonlight for classified underground facilities. Emery touches on his first experiences in the projects and will present a slide show of artist rendition visuals that most accurately depict what he witnessed in these facilities. Be there as Emery reveals just how advanced humankind has secretly become.

Last edited by Carol on Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk on Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:09 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 25 Xmas_u10

That's really cool, Carol! I've never seen underwater footage before of a UFO, except for Bruce Cathy's black and white footage that you can no longer find.

Yesterday, was an interesting day. For the last few days, I have been busy cleaning up the house, getting rid of the old and making way for the new. Since Brook has passed, the house seems like a museum of sorts. So I decided it was time to make some changes. That being said, I went to the music room and said to myself, I need some shelves in here. So later that morning, I went to the recycling center to get rid of some trash. There was a large box truck there getting rid of whatever, then he left. So as it turns out he was getting rid of shelving units that were brand-new in the sense that the boxes were not open. So the attendant there came up to me and asked me if I wanted some shelves? I said sure. So he gave me two of them and helped me loaded them into the truck. Talk about synchronicity.

So I get them home and went to assemble one of the units last night. The attendant told me they were 25 years old. Apparently they were cleaning out a warehouse where they would have been stored for that long a period of time. They turned out to be bread and bagels shelves, made out of poplar. But the perfect size for what I need to put my components on.

A little update on the plasma necklace that I have been wearing for the last two weeks. It's working. Things are healing up slowly but they are healing. Less pain too. Also been able to get at least seven hours of sleep every night for the last two weeks. Which for me is very unusual especially when you consider the last two years I have been power napping around the clock. So this necklace has a stabilizing effect and it's very subtle. At first I had my doubts thinking it was a gimmick but those thoughts are gone now.

Call me an egghead! I also discovered last night, that you can make hard-boiled eggs with the instant pot. Pretty cool actually! Whoever thought that you could pressure cook an egg? So deviled eggs are on the horizon. Did you also know that some UFOs are egg-shaped? They just won't fit in an instant pot. lol!

Namaste'
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:59 pm

Awesome Andy. Good update. If you have the blue egg mold (you can get it on Amazon) you can make EggBites.

Here's the recipe. I just made a couple of batches up this morning due to being in an oil painting class today and tomorrow. It makes for a great snack.

Classic Spinach
    6 large eggs
    1/4 cup milk
    1/8 - 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
    Handful of spinach
    1/2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
    Once you have the ingredient and the tools ready, start by mixing the ingredients together, to give them a fluffy texture.
    Then, pour the mixture in a greased (spray a little olive oil) silicone mold.

Then, pour a cup of water in the pressure cooker, and place the silicone mold with the mixture on top of the trivet. All is left is to close the lid and cook on high for 8 minutes, followed by natural pressure release.

Instructions
    Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend at high speed until smooth.
    Lightly grease silicone mold with olive oil .

Stir the egg mixture and pour it into molds, don't fill them to the brim.

Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot, add the handled trivet and place the filled egg mold on top of the trivet.

Close and lock the lid, point the valve to Sealing. Select the Manual or Pressure Cook button and select high pressure for 8 minutes. Followed by 5 minutes Natural Pressure Release, after which release any remaining pressure manually.

Remove egg mold from the IP, let them cool for 5-7 minutes, after which turn the mold upside down on a plate, and gently push out the egg bites.

Garnish with crumbled bacon and chopped green onions.

Once you have the ingredient and the tools ready, start by mixing the ingredients together, to give them a fluffy texture. Then, pour the mixture in a greased silicone mold.

Then, pour a cup of water in the pressure cooker, and place the silicone mold with the mixture on top of the trivet. All is left is to close the lid and cook on high for 8 minutes, followed by natural pressure release.

Bacon Egg and Cheese Egg Bites:
    4  bacon slices  (cooked and crumbled)
    6  large eggs 
    1/4 cup  milk 
    1/4 teaspoon  salt  (or to taste)
    1/4 teaspoon  ground black pepper  (or to taste)
    1 tablespoon  parsley  (chopped)
    2 cloves  garlic  (minced)
    1/2 cup  cheddar cheese  (shredded)

Instructions
    Add all the ingredients except bacon to a blender and blend at high speed until smooth.
    Lightly grease silicone mold with olive oil and add bacon crumbs into each egg bite mold, distribute evenly.
    Stir the egg mixture and pour it into molds, don't fill them to the brim.
    Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot, add the handled trivet and place the filled egg mold on top of the trivet.
    Close and lock the lid, point the valve to Sealing. Select the Manual or Pressure Cook button and select high pressure for 8 minutes. Followed by 5 minutes Natural Pressure Release, after which release any remaining pressure manually.
    Remove egg mold from the IP, let them cool for 5-7 minutes, after which turn the mold upside down on a plate, and gently push out the egg bites.
    Garnish with more bacon and chopped green onions.

Current date/time is Sun May 31, 2020 2:49 am