tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

mudra
    mudra

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 24 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  mudra Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:59 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    Lionhawk wrote:Good Day Folks!

You know, those monks are cheating. Look at what they're sitting on. Now they ought to try and go deer hunting. Climbing a tree, predawn, climb up about 30 to 50 feet, and then sit there all day till the cows come home. Climbing a tree isn't so bad. It's coming down that's the hard part. Especially when you're a popsicle at the end of the day. Do that for a week straight. Then to go home, just to find out somebody shot a 300-pound buck behind my house. 100 yards away. That was frustrating. Talk about cold, with a nice breeze I might add. Swaying in the tree, gave new meaning to how a popsicle had to adjust for windage. Crazy Happy

Hunting??    Nope
    I know how that feels Sanicle Crying or Very sad

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:09 pm

What "that" Mudra? Hunting? Huh ?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:38 am

Sanicle wrote:What "that" Mudra?  Hunting?   Huh ?

Yes hunting without any conscience of how life is precious.How it has its reaon to be, to exist and its role to play no matter the form it chooses to embody.
    If one doesn't know this than one knows nothing about death either.💗
    Blindness is the disturbing factor for this is waste of energy.
    Was this buck killed by someone with a conscience or blindly ?

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:04 am

Good job
    He needs a bigger soldering iron Thubs Up
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:20 am

mudra wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:What "that" Mudra?  Hunting?   Huh ?

Yes hunting without any conscience of how life is precious.How it has its reaon to be, to exist and its role to play no matter the form it chooses to embody.
    If one doesn't know this than one knows nothing about death either.💗
    Blindness is the disturbing fact for this is waste of energy.
    Was this buck killed by someone with a conscience or blindly ?

Love from me
    mudra

In relation to this I find it interesting that my kobold friends told me recently that, just as our Oversoul sends out ‘lesser’ or stepped down aspects of Itself, like beams of sunshine, to experience life in the denser realities – ie us, in this and other realities – It also sends out stepped down aspects of ‘us’ further into the lower densities to experience these aspects of reality/life.  That is to say that every being in the animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms is a fragment of US.  So if we harm/kill them we are, in fact, harming/killing ourselves -- literally.  Their bodies are linked energetically to our own bodies.  We truly ARE all ONE.

I have to wonder when I look at the harm we are doing to our environment and then look at how sick mankind is becoming, mentally, emotionally and physically alongside that, even with all of the advances in medicine that have been made.

It makes sense to me.

sunny
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:38 pm

In my opinion killing an animal to eat is exceptable, killing for fun isn't
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:57 pm

Cow
    Don't Look at Me
    Cow I'm a Lifelong Cow
    VEGETARIAN
    Cow
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:13 pm

I don’t think we need to get into the ‘should we eat meat or not’ issue again here.  There’s a whole thread for that on the forum already where that’s been fully discussed for any that want to go into this issue more:

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t4639-calling-all-carnivores?highlight=eat+meat

For all I know choices are made at a soul level for the other kingdoms as well.  For instance, does an animal wish to live protected and fed regularly by humans or have the freedom but run all the risks of living in the wild.

In this instance, re choosing to harm or kill other beings in particular, I think each of us has to make personal decisions in relation to each situation we find ourselves in, and our conscience – the voice of the soul - as Mudra says. That can even be applied to killing another human, eg to protect ourselves or others.

If we get beyond the ego’s feelings (and our animal body’s instincts) of personal pleasure we might feel of being dominant and/or sating our lusts and truly listen within, any guilt we feel, and impartial reasoned logic, will soon tell us what is ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ for ourselves at a soul level.  I think listening within is our first and foremost personal responsibility in this world as the soul sees the bigger picture for all concerned. It knows the balance that is needed and our true intention in doing what we do.

And, I believe now, if we don’t listen to our finer selves mentally and emotionally it will ultimately come out in the body to teach us.  Call it karma.  

But then there's our genes, self-imposed stress factors and other things to consider as well. I love you

Last edited by Sanicle on Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:22 pm

And of course my conscience is now telling me that I shouldn't judge others in accordance with my own beliefs and feelings for the choices they are making when I don't know their needs and intentions haha.

Sorry Lionhawk  Blushes
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:26 am

Sanicle wrote:And of course my conscience is now telling me that I shouldn't judge others in accordance with my own beliefs and feelings for the choices they are making when I don't know their needs and intentions haha.

Sorry Lionhawk  Blushes

sunny

No worries, Sanicle. Very Happy  None whatsoever. Many good points have been covered. And I appreciate them all. It just comes down to perception, which includes everybody's perception.  Cool In your own quote above, may I add the word, "experiences"? In other words, "in accordance with my own beliefs and feelings and experiences for the choices they are making when I don't know their needs and intentions and experiences haha."

As with any subject, the focal point or personal growth environment is going to be different for everybody. And their opinions are going to reflect that. All that being said, there is another focal point that doesn't get a fair say in the matter. Her name is Gaia.

How does one go about getting to know Gaia? While there are several schools of thought on that one, the one school that seems to sting folks the most, is the school of hunting. School? Most definitely. It isn't just about going out killing things. Without conscious thought. Hunting teaches you how to connect with Gaia. You have a choice, hunt or die. That's how Gaia rolls. That's the bottom line.

For many of us, and I'm talking about my Native American kinfolk, we knew our place in Gaia's playground. We had to hunt to survive. It was a way of life. We honored and respected what they provided for us. We still do.

By doing so, we have a point of reference. What is your point of reference? Walmart? And what happens when all the Walmarts are no longer? What will you do then? What will you refer to, to survive? A most challenging question when you realize your opinions won't save you. I know it sounds cold, but that is a real reality for most of us because we are no longer connected to Gaia. We lost our way and that can be reflected by all the pollution we create so that we can have our conveniences. So remember every time you take a sip out of your plastic water bottle, there are 10,000 more floating in the ocean. Just for your convenience.

Now if you went to the School of Hunting, you wouldn't be throwing your crap on the ground or in the water or in the air! Because hunting teaches you to respect the environment that you are in. It teaches you awareness as to your surroundings. You become one with the forest. When that happens during a hunt, Gaia will provide you the nourishment that you seek. She doesn't want to see you go without. She knows that you are part of her Circle and she loves all the focal points within her Circle. So you see it's just not a matter of killing. It's a matter of accepting what Gaia offers you for your own well-being. And that's truly what the hunt is all about. The connection. It's a form of handshaking between you and her. And she is always trying to provide that opportunity. But do we listen?

I'll tell you what's hard, is raising farm animals, animals that you become attached to, because of all the time you put into it to make sure that their well-being is secure, then to harvest them. Upset my heart on many occasions. A lot of love and care goes into the raising of farm animals. But in truth, it is a dishonest business. Where the animal is duped and doesn't even know it. Remember that the next time you go to the store and buy a steak or a chicken, or go to a restaurant. You're just not in the business of doing the dirty work. You're just paying for that dirty work, without lifting a finger to bringing it to your plate. How convenient! And just for your own selfish satisfaction.

Why is it that the off-grid lifestyle is growing like gangbusters? Why folks are going back to farming? Must be something in the air.

Dear Sanicle, please don't take my post personally. It's all good! I only wanted to point out that hunting is a good thing and what it can lead to in terms of that connection with Gaia. I'm not talking about the idiots that go shooting up a storm after they had large amounts of firewater the night before. Or the trophy hunters. Or the end consumer who hasn't a clue or experience as to providing food for their table, outside of paying for it.

Again, it comes down to perspective. 20,000 years from now, if we hadn't destroyed the surface of this planet by then, something will be hunting something. It's a part of mother nature to do so.

I bought a lot next-door. It's about a third of an acre with trees on it. I know it's not that big a piece of land but there's a lot going on, on it. I gave it a name the other day. I now call it, Brooks Glenn. I had to clean it up, it was a mess. Folks from the neighborhood used it for a trash dump. What a disgrace. People still throw their crap out their vehicle window as they go by. Before it was full-size trash bags. I hauled so much crap to the dump. Even 80 gallons of used oil, a NASCAR dumpsite with 32 huge mag tires and pieces of steel, large pieces of fiberglass panels and hoods. It was a job! Took me several years to clean it up. But alas, it looks good now, especially when the sun shines through it. It was one of the things I wanted to get done before Brook passed away. It was one of her wishes. Anyways, it's my little piece of mother nature that I take care of. It's where I go and sit and spend time with mother nature. Where I can connect.

One day, August 2012, we had a visitor visit us in our backyard. During broad daylight, between 4 and 5 PM. Brook was taking pictures of Buster sitting on our new lawnmower. Brook captured the visitor with her iPhone. You will have to enlarge it to see it. Also, in the background, you will see the lot I had bought. Anyways, this visitor was standing right over Buster. It's also quite tall. Talk about connecting…

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 24 Buster10
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:52 am

For many of us, and I'm talking about my Native American kinfolk, we knew our place in Gaia's playground. We had to hunt to survive. It was a way of life. We honored and respected what they provided for us. We still do.

By doing so, we have a point of reference. What is your point of reference? Walmart? And what happens when all the Walmarts are no longer? What will you do then? What will you refer to, to survive? A most challenging question when you realize your opinions won't save you. I know it sounds cold, but that is a real reality for most of us because we are no longer connected to Gaia. We lost our way and that can be reflected by all the pollution we create so that we can have our conveniences. So remember every time you take a sip out of your plastic water bottle, there are 10,000 more floating in the ocean. Just for your convenience.

You know I could be a little offended by what you wrote above that’s seemingly directed at me if I didn’t believe that you’re writing for everyone who might be reading this.  For instance I don’t do ‘trendy’ like bottled water.  I distil my own water and take that with me.  Although I would use bottled water if I was travelling in a third world country.  But I don’t want to get into detailed discussions about most of what you said in reference to society these days, farming, etc.  I agree with most of it.

I also understand that in the past hunting meant surviving and still does for the wild animals.  It’s the main thing I truly dislike about the set-up in this reality.  It’s just who I am but I know I have to accept that it is what it is.

Oh and I have my hand up to die rather than survive if “the Walmarts are no longer” haha.  It’s no biggie.  Wink

Loving the photo too on so many levels.  Thanks for sharing it my friend.  I love you  
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:09 am

Fishing is more fun. As for hunting, coming from a family where dad hunted with bow and arrow, my one and only claim to bowman's fame, at the tender age of 16, was hitting a target on top of Mt Diablo's target range, uphill, 40 yards away. Aim for the sky. It worked.

I don't even like the taste of red meat anymore but get it primarily for the pooch. Stopped eating lamb years back after having raised sheep. Pork, bacon is good. That's it. Seafood is the best. Chickens are for laying eggs, which we have from the neighbor's free range hens almost daily. Found the Starbucks' Eggbites recipe and have been enjoying them since.

We feed the deer and wildlife here. It's enjoyable watching a small herd of 10 wonder through the meadow. The Blue Jays are also entertaining as the squirrel. So food scraps go out on a regular basis for the critters. It snowed last night. Beautiful.

Nearest Walmart, 80 miles away. We may go once or twice a year. And certainly not during winter given our icy road conditions. Haven't been to Costco (also over 80 miles away) since we've lived here. Don't miss it.

Out of the 20 seedlings I started, 15 survived. The spinach and kale didn't even put up one little sprout and I think Andy, your tip about cold water, might have been on target. I'll start the other spinach and kale seedlings in damp paper towels to get them going. The zucchini came up as did the cucumber and beefsteak tomatoes. Lots of lettuce. Will relocate them to the tower garden today as it's been about 3 weeks now with roots coming out at the bottom.

Love the photo Andy for similar reasons. Quite amazing.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:41 pm

I think all of time has happened and that we chose the body and the life we want to experience this time around. Maybe your death comes by being eaten by a shark, however it happens you knew all about it before making your choice. I don't see why animals and birds etc wouldn't make the same decisions. Maybe it's fun to be a chicken even if you do get your neck pulled at the end pig Insanely Happy

Harp
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:31 pm

Swanny wrote:I think all of time has happened and that we chose the body and the life we want to experience this time around. Maybe your death comes by being eaten by a shark, however it happens you knew all about it before making your choice. I don't see why animals and birds etc wouldn't make the same decisions. Maybe it's fun to be a chicken even if you do get your neck pulled at the end pig Insanely Happy

Harp

Decision making when one is out of the physical realm is easy to make :) Nothing seems too much or impossible to bear.
    It's like writing a script you know. Now actually acting the script out is something else entirely lol!

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:53 pm

Regarding hunting.

LionHawk made good points <3
    If humanity at large had to hunt for food there would so be so much less animals suffering daily.
    I would also suspect that proper hunting skill is sharp, brisk, to the point and with a fleeting pain for the animal.

Would we have been brought as children child  to a slaughter house however  and spent a few hours there
    for a week the planet would turn vegan overnight I believe.

As far as I am concerned I want to say long life to breatharians. May there be more and more of them.
    On several occasions I had the great joy of being able to fast over many days
    drinking water only.
    The freedom this gave me is an amazing joy. Realizing eating 3 times a day isn't necessary.
    That I could do without food at all. Clear mind, clean body, beautiful skin and sparkling eyes.
    Imagine a car that runs on thin air. That you don't need to bring to gas station all the time.
    And that is so healthy you can keep it for ages in good condition.

Can you imagine also how this would change the entire economic scene as well.
    To me this has the fragrance of paradise :)

By the way LionHawk I see at least 3 visitors in that photo. Buster was loved :)

Love Always
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:37 pm

If I come back as something edible I'd rather be hunted than taken to a slaughter house elephant at least I'd have a bit of a chance, and I'd certainly give them a run for their money Malletzky

Maybe we're about to be invaded by hungry human eating aliens ET
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:30 pm

Sanicle wrote:

You know I could be a little offended by what you wrote above that’s seemingly directed at me if I didn’t believe that you’re writing for everyone who might be reading this.  For instance, I don’t do ‘trendy’ like bottled water.  I distill my own water and take that with me.  Although I would use bottled water if I was traveling in a third world country.  But I don’t want to get into detailed discussions about most of what you said in reference to society these days, farming, etc.  I agree with most of it.

I also understand that in the past hunting meant surviving and still does for the wild animals.  It’s the main thing I truly dislike about the set-up in this reality.  It’s just who I am but I know I have to accept that it is what it is.

Oh, and I have my hand up to die rather than survive if “the Walmarts are no longer” haha.  It’s no biggie.  Wink

Loving the photo too on so many levels.  Thanks for sharing it, my friend.  I love you  

sunny

"Dear Sanicle, please don't take my post personally. It's all good! I only wanted to point out that hunting is a good thing and what it can lead to in terms of that connection with Gaia."

Those were my intentions when writing that post. Please don't be offended. I understand why you could be or anyone else for that matter. I admit I did that post past my bedtime, but I felt that I had to finally respond to this subject. Actually, I should have written a longer post about this, to better bridge a better understanding. Sometimes I get a little short in my expressions when I get tired. But let me not use that as an excuse and apologize if you found my post offensive.  Hugs

Some of the comments are absolutely spot on in regards to this subject. But it doesn't cover it all as this hunting subject has many layers to it. Again, it comes down to perceptions. We all have them. I tried to keep things simple but sometimes things are not so simple.

In my opinion, the disconnect is very obvious in regards to mother nature. It all comes down to corporate greed.

Getting back to the school of hunting, hunting comes in many forms. For instance, fishing is a form of hunting, foraging for herbs is a form of hunting, and so on. When we speak of consciousness, everything that we deem alive is a form of consciousness operating in its own frequency bandwidth or density. So whether we harvest plant life or animal life, it is pretty much the same kind of thing. When done right, with honor and respect, the life force of that plant or that animal will be consumed to promote our life. Most products that you buy in the store do not have that life force within it. It was pasteurized or radiated. When we consume these type of products, the nutritional value has been decreased dramatically. Giving way for an environment that will promote disease.

The strong survive! The Indians knew this and as such understood that that strength came from the ability to blend in with mother nature. When a tribe would break up a camp and migrate to a new one, they would clean it up in such a way that you didn't even know they had been there. Even their tracks! As long as they worked with mother nature, they stayed healthy as a tribe. And as an elder of the tribe, that would be most important. After all, the tribe is your family. It was a no-brainer.

Back when I was a young buck, I had a spiritual guide who was a chieftain at one point in time that had passed away but still stayed at our home site because some of his tribe had been killed there. Those members were trapped at the homeplace. So he did his best to protect them as they were young souls. And during that time he guided me to many things involving mother nature. All of which was a form of hunting. Part of the hunting scenario is tracking. So I learned how to track. He started me with insects and small critters, such as salamanders, spiders, and even B's. And in that way, he taught me about the environment that I was in. I now knew where to walk in the forest, without killing any life form. It's called respect and I was being taught that lesson without knowing it was a lesson on respect. Also honor. To respect and honor another life form and placing the same value of that life form as I placed on myself.

It wasn't long when I could walk into a forest and sense the whole forest, and everything in it, without realizing I was doing that. Was like a Yoda thing. And at the same time teaching me how to blend in without leaving a trace of where I walked. Even when I would find the discards of other folks, the trace of which would disappear when I walked through. The forest is a home of sorts. It's not just a bunch of trees and brush. If I were to go into your home, I would not throw trash on your floor. But there are those who would. They say, to track a white man, just follow his trash. Anti-Semitic you say? What about the trash?

Now looking back, I realize now how blessed I was for having to go through those hunting lessons. It taught me a great respect for life and to honor life. And because of that, Gaia would show me validations that I learned those lessons.

For instance, the 50 deer that surrounded me, on the side of a mountain in the Rockies, on an old logging road. I could just reach out and touch several if I had wanted to. They were that close to me and standing still. Meanwhile, I had my rifle with me, but that made no difference. I have been within 10 feet of a cow moose and a full-grown bison, without any tragic mishap. If anything it was a greeting of mutual respect. As I learned, a wild animal will know if you are connected. Another time, I took my bass boat fishing on the Oklawaha River and ran into three different bee communities. The first one was some type of River hornet about 2 1/2 inches long. Huge. I had tied up the bass boat to a pine brow that was hanging over the river. Little did I know that where I tied the rope to was their home. I was sitting about 4 feet underneath them, when a boat came by, causing several wakes, causing the rope to pull on the pine brow. That pissed them off and yet I sat there, calm as can be, and did not get stung one time. They let me untie the rope and I moved on to the next spot. A hedge that went about 60 feet on the bank of the river. The whole hedge was loaded with white-faced hornets. Nasty bastards. Vicious. A hornet flew up to my chest, landed, gave me one sting, as a warning. I then realized it was a warning because hornets can sting continuously. In the next few seconds, the whole hedge became alive as these white face hornets flew out of the hedge horizontally. All you could see was black and white spots flying through the air. There were thousands of them. Surrounded me and my boat, but never attacking me. I drifted off to the next spot and ran into another hornets nest and then I figured out to do something different. So three run-ins could've been killed three different times in a couple of hours.

And there are other stories I could tell you about how Gaia gave me validations as to my lessons. But it would seem that I have rambled on long enough with this Dragon speech software.

So my Dear Sanicle, I too wish we didn't have to consume things in order to live. And as you say it is what it is and I totally agree with you. As a hunter, what I value most is the connection I have with Gaia and it is because of hunting, that I have that connection. Just go a little easy on me because I was born into this hunting business but fortunate enough to have the right guidance provided for me. It is what it is just like you said.

Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 24 Baldfa10

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 24 White-10
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:49 pm

mudra wrote:Regarding hunting.

LionHawk made good points <3
    If humanity at large had to hunt for food there would so be so much fewer animals suffering daily.
    I would also suspect that proper hunting skill is sharp, brisk, to the point and with a fleeting pain for the animal.

Would we have been brought as children child to a slaughterhouse however and spent a few hours there for a week the planet would turn vegan overnight I believe?

As far as I am concerned I want to say long life to breatharians. May there be more and more of them.
    On several occasions, I had the great joy of being able to fast over many days
    drinking water only.
    The freedom this gave me is an amazing joy. Realizing eating 3 times a day isn't necessary.
    That I could do without food at all. Clear mind, clean body, beautiful skin, and sparkling eyes.
    Imagine a car that runs on thin air. That you don't need to bring to the gas station all the time.
    And that is so healthy you can keep it for ages in good condition.

Can you imagine also how this would change the entire economic scene as well?
    To me, this has the fragrance of paradise :)

By the way LionHawk I see at least 3 visitors in that photo. Buster was loved :)

Love Always
    mudra

Mudra, I have been wanting to include you in my postings, as you have brought up some spot-on stuff as you always do. cheers But that Swanny guy keeps on distracting me with his sense of humor.  lol! Keep it up Swanny, as you bring water to a potentially hot fire.  Thubs Up

When I lived in Utah, I hunted. And come to find out, depending on how much snow we got, hundreds of deer would starve to death in the cold of winter, despite all the deer hunting that had occurred. All these hundreds of deer died a tragic death of immense suffering. They were never harvested. Could have fed a lot of people that really needed food. There were efforts to feed some of these deer depending on location and the resources available. But as usual, the resources always seem to run out.

Now here in the USA, we are not considered a Third World country. But let me assure you that we are not that far from it. We have a lot of poverty in our country and the government has a tendency to cover that up. It is very rare to see a commercial that promotes through charities that feed the poor in the United States. What you see are commercials extracting dollars out of the country where whatever charity it is going to often goes to the Pirates that take a big skim off the top first. Kinda like extortion. And the poor get what is leftover after everybody gets their share.

So what do the poor do to survive? I'm not talking about socialism. Some folks really do need help. And as of late the some folks are now many folks. And this trend is gathering steam despite the government's efforts with their propaganda machine to make it look like everything is just fine and peachy. Just like Haiti where all this money was donated to benefit those people, those same people saw 10% of what was donated. Did you know those people actually eat mud cakes? Literally!  I think the Clintons ought to pay back the money they stole from those efforts of charity.

Poverty doesn't care what color you are, what gender you are, or what race you are. In my opinion, poverty is a reflection of a system that no longer works. If it isn't good for everybody it just isn't good as an old Cherokee once said. And I think that's what we're seeing in the United States. A system that is falling apart.

If the crap was to hit the fan, I would not want to be living in a city. You would be dealing with hunters of a different sort. The ones that have no respect and no honor for life. The most dangerous kind. A killing spree of sorts. The ones that have stepped down into the density that Mudra was referring to, just too far.

I'll tell you what I can't stand, is the sight of starving children. For whatever reason, there should be no reason in this regard. But that's just me. It just breaks my heart to see it. Mad

You are one of the lucky ones, Mudra, as far as being able to fast.  Cool Diabetics, can't do that, unfortunately.

As far as the pic goes, IMO, it is extraordinary. To catch something like that in broad daylight, to me is amazing. I did have the pic analyzed by a skeptic and he couldn't refute it. I have since tried to make contact but to no avail. What needs to happen with this pic is somebody needs to do a full reading on it. Someone in a neutral position to do so. Would you like to volunteer and see what you come up with, Mudra? Maybe Carol? How about you Swanny? Huge Grin Tomorrow will be two years since Buster has passed. He is sorely missed.

I asked because this is one pic and an event that I did not pick up on when it occurred. It would seem that my Spidey senses were on vacation that day.

I did mention that I would keep y'all updated as to the picture I received in the mail. Well, something happened Saturday morning. I was pulled through the portal in the picture and had a meeting with four high-frequency beings. It was like a briefing but very short and then I was placed in a meeting with another high-frequency being that had a much higher frequency than the four beings I was briefed with. Way up the ladder in terms of frequency. It had to do with the future. My future. And all the while I was allowed to keep my free agency status. In other words, no oversight. So we'll see what happens next. As my friend Kate put it, "You were called."

Namaste'

Last edited by Lionhawk on Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:58 pm

They fly wonderful bodies these hornets cheers
    I wouldn't sting you either LionHawk if I was one.
    Because to me being connected is being in the Love flow.
    Love the universal language that brings us close to all that is.
    When wild animals love us we know our Heart is in the right place.
    It's good to hear you had such wonderful encounters.

I think people living in cities is a real disservice to Gaia.
    As a child I have known gardens and fields enough to know there
    is life out there. I have had my hands and feet in the dirt and enjoyed it.
    My own kids haven't had that chance and both of them when they
    would see a cricket or a spider in their bedrooms would call me
    to remove it and save it while saving them from their silly fear at the same time.
    I will always be grateful to my parents to have gone living in places where
    I could go outside. I wish I could go back in time and make other choices
    for my children. I didn't know then what difference that would have made.
    Just something I see now.
    We slowly die in big cities.

Love from me
    mudra

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:50 pm

sunny

These white-faced hornets are no joke. While visiting a friend of mine at his farmhouse, he showed me a white-faced hornets nest in a tree that was up about 40 feet above the ground. So here we are, Beavis and Butthead, started to throw rocks at the nest. Big mistake! The next thing I knew, I saw a black and white thing headed my way. I froze. As I stood there in a frozen state, this black-and-white thing landed on the very tip of my nose and stung me dead center on my upper lip. Needless to say, he got me. My face and my head swelled up like a watermelon. My father told me I was going to die. Then he walked away. I was petrified. Since that time, I have never thrown another rock or stick at a beehive. Another lesson in respecting mother nature. The only good thing about that lesson was that it happened during summer vacation and the kids in school wouldn't have a chance to pick on me. Crazy Happy

And since you brought up the subject of critters, I find that women in general really freak out over mice, spiders, and snakes. I'm not saying that men don't freak out over these critters either. But it seems that women are more prevalent to do so. Brook, would really freak out when she had these encounters. And I always had to come to the rescue. But in general, it's a disconnect that becomes apparent in regards to mother nature. For a mouse or spider or a snake to have such power over somebody, creating such fear, just shows what city life can do to you in terms of conditioning. And that's not to say the city doesn't have its own set of critters. Just be very glad that these critters are very small.

My point being is that if you are connected, you will not react out of fear. Once upon a time, when I was living at a campground in Florida, I had spotted a rat snake. So I was standing by a tree watching him. He was huge for a rat snake. Every bit of 8 feet long and he was yellow. Anyways, he headed towards me. As he approached, I went into a crouch position. He came right up to me and crawled underneath me. So we had a greeting and then he departed, and as he went back to where he came from, by telepathy I sent him a picture of a path that he should take that would make it easier for him to transverse the ditch he was in. He got the message and made his way out of the ditch. It was the last time I saw him. An incredible experience. Cool

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 24 Rat-sn10

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:20 am

Lionhawk wrote:"Dear Sanicle, please don't take my post personally. It's all good! I only wanted to point out that hunting is a good thing and what it can lead to in terms of that connection with Gaia."

Those were my intentions when writing that post. Please don't be offended. I understand why you could be or anyone else for that matter. I admit I did that post past my bedtime, but I felt that I had to finally respond to this subject. Actually, I should have written a longer post about this, to better bridge a better understanding. Sometimes I get a little short in my expressions when I get tired. But let me not use that as an excuse and apologize if you found my post offensive.
    Hugs

No problemo Lionhawk.  That's why I like being on the forum -- cause you get to hear about everyone's different perspectives on issues.  It's all good.

Oh and I know what you mean about being cranky.  I never post when I first get up as that's when I'm cranky.   Lolerz  Bleh

I do have a question for you though.  You also wrote:

Back when I was a young buck, I had a spiritual guide who was a chieftain at one point in time that had passed away but still stayed at our home site because some of his tribe had been killed there. Those members were trapped at the homeplace. So he did his best to protect them as they were young souls.

You spoke in the past about how there were Indian souls trapped (?) at the trading post you lived at when you were young too.  Plus I've read about others being aware of them still being earthbound at other sites.  Why do you think it is that they haven't moved on?  The chieftain sounds like he was very aware, aware enough I would have thought to help them move on with him.  And yet he didn't.  Are they maybe too attached to Gaia or something?   Question

Hugs for you too  Hugs
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:37 am

Carol wrote:We feed the deer and wildlife here. It's enjoyable watching a small herd of 10 wonder through the meadow. The Blue Jays are also entertaining as the squirrel. So food scraps go out on a regular basis for the critters.

That's be me Carol.  And Rochelle too.  Yay for you  cheers

I couldn't do the fishing like you though. Dad used to take us when we were kids and I'd get upset for the poor worms when they got put on the hook. And then for the poor fish flopping around on the grass slowly dying after they were caught. Crybaby Oh well. Mellow

Hugs
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:03 pm

sunny

Sanicle wrote,

"You spoke in the past about how there were Indian souls trapped (?) at the trading post you lived at when you were young too.  Plus I've read about others being aware of them still being earthbound at other sites.  Why do you think it is that they haven't moved on?  The chieftain sounds like he was very aware, aware enough I would have thought to help them move on with him.  And yet he didn't.  Are they maybe too attached to Gaia or something?"

You sure know how to ask a loaded question. Frankly, I don't have all the answers but I will do my best to explain what I think what was going on at the time.

Have you watched the movie Poltergeist? What I went through, was similar to the movie in some ways. This story was on that kind of level. Don't bother watching Poltergeist lll. That movie was garbage.

Just like the movie, there was a villain. This villain killed everybody at the trading Post. The killing didn't just happen at the trading Post but also other locations on the property. Anyways, when this villain died, he came back to the property and possessed the souls that he had killed.

I call this villain, the Bad Guy from the North. This bad guy was a piece of work. He scared the hell out of us, as he did with everybody else that lived there in the span of 300 years.

He could manifest the physical movement of objects and he did this using the energy of the souls that he had possessed. I'm going to save the details for a book.

Now let's get back to the Chief. I never saw him when I was a kid coming up. All I knew was that there was a mysterious force guiding me. I could sense it. At age 5, this force taught me how to meditate as in the textbook. I remember practicing. He was preparing me.

It was around June 1994 when I finally did the do. The do was to release those souls that had been killed. In order to do that, I also had to confront the bad guy from the north. Keep in mind, that the bad guy from the north was also backed by demons. So this is a tricky business. He also didn't like what was happening because I was taking his power away by releasing those souls. I held two sessions, two weeks apart. It took a lot of energy to do this and I couldn't do it all at once. There were 11 souls to be released.

On the second session, I had to release five souls from his grasp. I released three of them and then there were two left. The two that were left, was a girl about four years old and a boy around six years old. They had been killed down at the well. It was around 300 feet from the trading post, down a steep hill. The well being at the bottom of the hill. There was also a road that went down the hill to the well.

In that second session, I had to wait and hold that space. Anyways, this chief brought the little girl and the little boy up the hill. This was the first time I saw him. Little girl was sort of reluctant because she didn't know what was going on. All he did was hold their hands and brought them to me. I then did my part and released them. The chief then walked away and went into the woods and disappeared. I saw him once more standing there within the trees, just staring back at me and he then disappeared.

What amazed me, he had a headdress on that went all way to the ground. It was also red and white in color. Mostly red. I don't know if he is still there or not. I do know that he was there for a time, keeping an eye out on the bad guy from the north.

As far as impressions go, I think he was there to not only guard the souls that have been trapped and possessed, but to let them know that they weren't alone and that they would be going home someday soon.

The bad guy from the north wasn't happy when all this was said and done. I took his power away and he did not know how to operate at that point and asked me to help him. I told him that I could not, because he had crossed the line on so many levels and that I did not have the authority to help him. His situation was out of my hands at that point.

A lady with a son and a daughter had been living there. They eventually moved out and I haven't seen them since. But after they moved out, the town condemned the place and bulldozed the trading post to the ground.

It took me almost 30 years to get this accomplished. Hopefully, my book on the story will have enough material. I'm going to have to present it as science fiction. Who would believe it?

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 24 War_bo10

Did a little research and discovered that this chief was wearing what is called a war bonnet. I couldn't find one picture that showed exactly what the chief was wearing. It did go all the way to the ground. I would have to do a session to get better details. But to me, it would signify that he was a mighty warrior in his day. I'm not up on Native American clothing or coverings as we used to say. But in any regard, this chief was of a very high stature.

Soon after, I received the name, "Lionhawk." And that folks, is another story.  Oooyeah 1

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:20 pm

Lionhawk wrote:

As far as the pic goes, IMO, it is extraordinary. To catch something like that in broad daylight, to me is amazing. I did have the pic analyzed by a skeptic and he couldn't refute it. I have since tried to make contact but to no avail. What needs to happen with this pic is somebody needs to do a full reading on it. Someone in a neutral position to do so. Would you like to volunteer and see what you come up with, Mudra? Maybe Carol? How about you Swanny? Huge Grin Tomorrow will be two years since Buster has passed. He is sorely missed.

I asked because this is one pic and an event that I did not pick up on when it occurred. It would seem that my Spidey senses were on vacation that day.

Namaste' [/color][/i][/font][/size][/color]

There is quite a bit to catch up on this thread. I am however on my way to Spain to visit my children for the Christmas holidays.
    So I am kind of packing and finishing admin cycles and so on at the moment and am running short of time.

But before I go I want to share the following while it's still fresh and new.
    After you asked for our impressions on that photo Brook took LionHawk a good 10 minutes passed and then something popped to mind.

I had said earlier on I was seeing more than one visitor in that photo.
    One of them on the top left made me  think of Buster and I thought it seems this is Buster's double or Buster's light body.
    The body one  uses in Dream time.

Then there was this elongated one above him and I also saw a smaller shape curled in the grass on the right.
    That was my first impression when I discovered the photo.

Then on a deeper look after you asked this is what appeared to Consciousness.
    On the top left Buster's double, in the center with a human form kind of shape Brook's double and on the right curled in the grasse
    the cat's double.
    You didn't perceive it LionHawk because this was Brook's vision and personal message of what was yet to unfold.
    On some level she knew death was impending , that the cycle was coming to and end but on another one she did'nt want to know
    so I don't exactly know what she made out of this. Her two allies prepared to accompany her on her journey.

As a side note you'll all understand this is what came in the field of my own perceptions. My own way to translate what I perceive.
    So it's quite subjective.

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:53 am

Wow Lionhawk. I’m sorry. I didn’t realise my question would require you to go back into what must be quite traumatic memories for you. I was thinking more in general terms as, as I said, I’ve heard of indian souls trapped elsewhere too. It must have been intense, especially when the Chief brought the children up to you. Crying or Very sad

But clearly you did a wonderful thing. You have quite the resume young man. sunny

Where was this place? Near where you live now? Have you been able to find out if the bad guy from the north is still there? I’m guessing he was some white idiot? I didn’t know that souls could be possessed after they’d died as well. No No That sucks!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:19 am