tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

THE BRIDGE-WAY

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 13 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:05 pm

Morpheus wrote:OXY,

I promised Carol, I wouldn't make the same mistake twice, upon returning here. I'm a man of my word. That being said, I don't know what you want from me. You won't except my brotherly love and I am sure  I am not alone in this regard, and the reason for that is simple. You have to love yourself first. Be your own best friend. Hard lessons I had to learn. If I hadn't of done that, my precious Brook and I would have never hooked up. If you can't or won't do that, you will never experience true love from others. Looking for love in all the wrong places like the cowboy song. The only thing I can offer you at this point is the video below. Where you are the dealer and I am the other guy. And hey, you want to make a song, I have a music studio just itching to create a top 10 hit, but you will have to be in charge of the lyrics. Because it would seem appropriate given the fact that you came up with a title. Great song title by the way.Thubs Up I don't know which OXY will hear this video, but in any event, make sure all the other OXYs hear it. LOL

Namaste' Brother and just know despite, we all love you MAN!
    Morpheus, the post below raised a lot of red-flags in my simple-mind which seemed to involve a quantum-escalation with legion loose-ends. I've asked thousands of questions on PA and MOA with dozens of answers (first-hand or second-hand). The questions and comments in my responses to that post below remain unanswered. Mudra's rebuke was anticipated, but I wasn't sure where it would originate. When I hesitated to 'play-ball' the shunning process (or something to that effect) immediately commenced. It might be a bit like a spaceship-commander saying they love a wayward-crewmember right before air-locking them (but that might be an extreme example). I've assembled a lot of clues and possibilities, but if I do much more, I might enter into 'absolutely-forbidden' territory. Your message reminded me of the War in Heaven (or something to that effect). Is that how this thing started in antiquity?? 'RA' asked me "Do You Want Another War??" I don't even know whose side I'm supposed to be on, let alone how to deal with whatever difficulties exist.

BTW, are you at liberty to reveal how that Life-Review went?? A few months ago, I encountered someone who looked a lot like Brook sitting in that folding-chair (in the picture on this thread). I hadn't seen that picture when this occurred, and seeing the picture scared the hell out of me. I feel like an Innocent-Outsider playing with Angry-Insiders (in this incarnation) and that doesn't seem like a fair match (if I ever figured-out who I'm supposed to be fighting, and what I'm supposed to be fighting about). One More Thing. Have You Ever Seen a Harvest?? I've Heard They Feel No Pain. Regarding Multiple-Orthodoxymorons, there might hypothetically be dozens of stories (with only one being true). I forgot to mention Asmodeus and Rennes-le-Chateau. What Would a Renegade French Jesuit Organist Say and Play??

Morpheus wrote:I want to make a big apology to OXY. You were right Brother. You are being messed with. In a major way. I didn't fully realize as to what level as you have only touched on it and didn't go into the details. What happened in my last attempted post proved to me that what I had uncovered concerning this, became truth. I am so sorry for not addressing your SCREAMS for HELP in the way I would normally have done so with a better frame of mind, as I have been very much self-absorbed in a healing process that has taken up so much of my time and energy. And for you, to make matters worse, you must think that we all have patronized you with our expressions of love for you. You have every right to feel this way. Now I know why you have been behaving in the way you have been since I have come back here. It's not your fault.

You must also feel angry and even feel some slanted abandonment issues because we didn't really listen to your cries for help. Please forgive us. We do love you very much! Brings tears to my eyes as I feel as though I have failed you. Was not my intention Brother. I'm going to make this right if its the last thing I do. But if I do this, you better stand with me because this isn't going to be pretty.

For you see, I have nothing else to lose. Everything has been taken away from me. The only thing I have left is a handful of friends who I cherish. They have taken so many from me and my heart carries their deaths. Its time to stop this madness and make a stand. I have tried to walk the walk of a peaceful warrior all these years and they still keep on killing the ones I love. I'm not going to let that happen again. NO MORE!!!!!!!!! I'm done with that.

I only ask you to do "one" thing. Stand by me as my Scribe. I'll do all the heavy lifting, the sword work, and whatever I have to do to make this right. You'll be under my protection and I promise you with my life you will be safe. Keep in mind that no one is going to be your savior and that includes me. But maybe you and I can make a huge difference from this point forward. Let's draw the line in the sand, standing side by side. No more excuses. No more secondhand bullshit. No more crying for help. No more playing the victim role. No more feelings of isolation, abandonment, and fear, etc.

I hereby put you shadow agents on notice. You crossed the line coming here placing my brothers and sisters in your crosshairs. Setting them up as appetizers for your reptilian supervisors. Your brain chairs will only be good for one thing. Gurneys. Your killings are going to cease! I will protect what family I do have left. Either way, you have awakened the lion within me and you can take responsibility for that.

Sorry folks for my rant but something has to be done to resolve this and its time to put that love into action. It's out of love that I am doing this even though it sounds like I am a raving lunatic. Expressions of love are one thing, but when those expressions just sit there and nothing happens, well, people get killed. It's a grim reality and I am tired of it. And if I can save a life, I'm going too. STO. Look in the mirror and ask yourself, HOW MANY LIVES HAVE YOU SAVED? Now maybe this will all make sense when you answer that. And if you ever saw with your own eyes, a Reptilian in the flesh, well your perception of what is actually real will redefine itself for you. It's no joking matter. What I have described happen to me. Within 12'. And he was a small one standing at 8' tall.

The harvest is coming. It must be prevented. And right now their sights are on OXY and nobody knows that better than OXY. It all makes sense now. Enough said!

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:42 pm

What do you want from me?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:09 am

Morpheus, I don't know what I want, and what I want might be insignificant and irrelevant even if I knew, and even if I were absolutely right. I have no idea who anyone really is. I have no idea what's really going on. I'm just playing a little game on this little website, probably as a mental and spiritual exercise. I didn't really want Clinton or Trump, but I ended-up voting for Trump, but I suspect each were simply different paths leading to the same ultimate objective. I've suspected that things might be playing-out in a manner determined thousands of years ago, with no-one having veto-power or manual-override. Again, my speculation is becoming so dark that I need to leave, perhaps for All-Eternity. Namaste and Godspeed.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:13 am

Shocked

Oxy, first of all please accept my sincerest apologies for causing this kerfuffle here for you by posting about krill.com.  I honestly had no idea that Morpheus (and Mudra?) would be so blindsided by it and react the way they have.  (My apologies to them also.)  Crying or Very sad

I did it because you and what you post have intrigued me for as long as I’ve been a member here and I’ve wondered who the man behind Orthodoxymoron really is to cause him to put so much time and energy into making such posts for so long, especially when he seems to suffer so much for doing so.  And then to find out that there was yet another persona you’ve put out there just added to the ‘mystique’ and questions as to who you really are, which Carol had mentioned.

As you’ve said so often, you don’t lie, so the fact that you’ve spoken of your suffering so often, of being attacked, and also of meeting so many influential people – and especially the being who asserts that he is Ra – has made me go over various different possibilities in mind, including that you may indeed be an alien trapped here, or a hybrid.  Or that you may be of a family that is (too) close to the ‘Elite’ and so may have some knowledge of their inner workings whether you like or not.  Having read so often of how children of certain lineages are messed with when young, including the children of the Elite, and that hybrids are real (?) I figured anything along those lines was entirely possible with you, given what you’ve put out on the Internet.  And those people would rarely be at liberty to say openly who they without nasty consequences, which you obviously fear, occurring.

Given what you’ve shared recently my thoughts about you are a little different now though and I’m sorry if I seem to be trying to psychoanalyze or ‘unmask’ you.  I’m honestly just trying to find a way to help you deal with the pain you appear to be suffering, which I may have made worse by adding that KRLLL post to this thread.  So, for what it’s worth, I’d like to share those thoughts with you here as, if I’m on the right track, I really can empathize to a degree and hope others will too.

I wonder if you were born (or made to be eg through abuse) a super-sensitive ie able to be easily influenced and impressed by those in the hidden realms, some of whom you and I and others know are NOT very nice at all.  I don’t know if YOU grew up in the Church (Seventh Day Adventist?) or if that is just part of the Oxy persona but, either way, it appears to be the astral types most attached to this religious mindspace at an Elite level that are attaching themselves to you.  (And those in the Church would NOT be sympathetic to your plight.)

That would make sense if you were taught to pray often as a sensitive and open child as so many are in religious families.  To my mind, praying is an open invitation to those in the astral (for want of a better word) capable of infesting our minds to set and keep us on a particular path that serves them. And they can fill your mind with all sorts of images, thoughts and dreams at will.  Their will!  Maybe even their own memories of time in a body.  When they begin to exert their influence in ones so young before you’ve had a chance to learn discrimination and developed the inner strength to instinctively block them the ties that bind them to you would only get stronger as you grew up, making it extremely difficult to banish them and give them more power to manifest their energy around you ie to punish if you stray or fight them.  Almost like those possessed.  (NOT that I’m saying you are possessed Oxy!  Heaven forbid!)

Whoever these beings are they definitely seem to be skewed towards having you think about the very darkest aspects of all that’s tied up with religion, including the negative ET/demon influences.  Reading Ellen White, such as her Interview with the Devil, hasn’t helped I’m sure.  (I only got as far as those gaining a personal interview with the Pope having to give him a head-job before I couldn’t face going any further with that one!)  And maybe they even believe that they are doing the world a service by putting all this out there through you my friend.

I’ve included a few posts of yours that have caused me to update my thinking to what I’ve explained above.

www.krlll.com was an early conjecture which was clearly fictional, yet was based upon possible possibilities. I wrote about originating from Pleon in the Pleiades, but much to my surprise, I later discovered that one of the main seven stars is named 'Pleione' which is similar to 'Pleon'!! In real-life, I don't go around talking like I write on this website. I honestly don't say much of anything, and when I do, I'm usually sorry I opened my completely-ignorant fool-mouth. As a young-child, I imagined travelling throughout the solar system in my One-Child UFO. A couple of years later, I conceptualized Frictionless Magnetic-Bearings I named 'Thermless'. In high-school I wrote about UFO's and Mind-Enhancement through Cranial-Implants. I knew about submarines travelling under California, and I knew most UFO's were 'Ours' about the time I reached puberty. In high-school, I had interesting conversations with Dr. Krupp at the Griffith Observatory. When I wrote papers, my classmates said my writing didn't sound like me.

Your stories from childhood above make it clear that these impressings started early on in your life my friend.  KRLLL, or a being like him (somewhere under the desert  Razz ) might just be one of them.  You must be a really clear and strong channel for them and they must be strong and powerful beings to bring such information through to you.  No wonder they haven’t wanted to let you go.

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Thank-you Carol and Morpheus. I'm not AI that I know of, but I honestly think I've been messed-with (without my permission) and an Individual of Interest said I was connected (but they didn't elaborate). Whatever has been done to me is making life HELL.

My posting really isn't that complex or profound. It’s probably Neurotic-Catharsis (or something to that effect).

That’s exactly what I did when I was being impressed – ‘hearing voices’ – for years.  I just had to get it out on paper where I could examine it more objectively, use it to look for evidence elsewhere of what it was telling me and to see if anyone else was being told the same.  (I ended up ripping it all up and putting in the garbage some years ago now when I knew I’d had enough.  And then moved house. Their energy can entrench itself in the very walls.)

I could continue, but my ears are ringing loudly, and I feel poisoned and attacked, so I'll try to sleep.

Yep, all that negative energy.

And then we have the evidence that Morpheus Lionhawk could see them around you.  He knows they are not ‘good’ and wanted to help you fight them but, given the type of information they are feeding you and the way they’ve made you suffer already, I can quite understand why the thought of Lionhawk taking them on on your behalf would freak you out somewhat.  You even say you don’t want to start a religious war and I don’t know enough about these beings around you, of their standing in the broader scheme of things, to know that attacking them wouldn’t cause grave repercussions for you, Lionhawk and others.

I feel for you Oxy, I really do.  If I’m on track in any way with these thoughts  I know your struggle must be enormous just to hold it together.

Again, please accept my apologies for adding to it.

Hugs
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:55 am

No apology necessary. Love means never having to say you're sorry (even though that's sort of corny). Religion seems to be a Perpetrated Conflict Between Good and Evil with One War-Room Controlling All Sides. In a beautiful view-home in the hills of San Francisco, a healthcare professional told me I belonged to a 'Harsh-Religion'. But what if Life, the Universe, and Everything IS Harsh?? As Above, So Below?? Why is Facing-Reality and Attempting to Solve the World's Problems Considered a Mental-Illness?? Why is Purgatory Incorporated considered Normal?? There are those who know the 'Real-Story' but they usually don't talk about it. The Jesuits know what I'm talking about, but they don't talk about it. In 'What's Up Doc?' (1972) Barbra Streisand and Ryan O'Neal sound 'Artificially-Intelligent'!!
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 13 Maxresdefault

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 13 Il_570xN.320304723
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:07 am

Sanicle wrote

I honestly had no idea that Morpheus (and Mudra?) would be so blindsided by it and react the way they have.

Blindsided , what made you assume so my friend ?

I know my current potentials and I know my current limits.
    I am choosing the middle way accordingly.

I also know what I am willing to get involved in and what I don't.

Loving detachement are two words that resonated with me in Morpheus's post and stood out as a ray of light on a cloudy day.

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:04 am

All this reminds me of FARSCAPE. Especially when it comes to Scorpius being in John's head. John's struggle to fight against Scorpius, using his will to fight back to no avail. Being controlled by a gadget that Scorpius placed in John's head. It got so bad that John asked Dargo to kill him to put him out of his misery. John went through Hell. Hearing Scorpius's command directives in his head, constantly. Pushed to his limits.

Let me tell you something. This is not a game!!!! Experimental or otherwise. This is about your life! About your soul. It's not fictional by any means despite your projections and your personalities and all the insecurities you play out as like you are the only victim of your own making on the Planet. Blaming this or that because you refuse to look in the mirror and not take full responsibility for your life is on you and on you alone. That's the bottom line.

When it comes to sheer terror and fear, you haven't walked in my moccasins. To the point where I found myself at the end of my rope, sitting on my bed, rolling the cylinder of my 44 magnum, contemplating the end of my life. Did that several times. No one came to my rescue. I can still hear the clicking as the barrel turned. It wasn't till I looked in the mirror and realized I was being selfish to the extreme. It was at that point I realized that I had to take full responsibility for my life and to not victimize others because of my selfishness. I had to turn this around in a major way, because I was so tired of being tired. From the juggling of all the fear and terror that I was experiencing. This took time and I had to do it in baby steps without any help from anybody. So spare me your excuses!

When I went through my dark nights of my soul, there was no Mists of Avalon. There was no one I could turn to for love and support. During those dark nights, all I had was my excuses. And I had many excuses. I was in STS mode. Just as you are now. So self-absorbed with fear. Just as you are now. And when you are in this mode, you are not part of any solution. You may claim that you are but in truth, that's a cop-out because if that was so, your actions would reflect that. It's merely a cover-up to further give life to your fears and also an excuse to not take responsibility for your soul. And the "GAME" becomes the juggling of that. Been there, done that!!!!!!

Well, this is a deep subject, running from your inner turmoil will never solve anything. I know because I spent a great part of my early years, RUNNING! And that is what these outside regressives want us to do. Stay in a state of fear by providing terror. When you stop running, the game changes and in a good way. You end up making them run. All that begins with you claiming your sovereignty. Take your power back. RECLAIM YOURSELF! You will transform yourself from a worthless, no action STS whimp full of excuses, ignorant fool, to a warrior.

You don't need a sword to be a warrior. The sword is a metaphor. It is only an extension of the warrior. A warrior is one who has the courage to make a stand for something that is honorable. Always out of love, because a warrior's soul is truly awakened. He/she knows that true love and compassion is the truest reality and the only real answer. There are several warriors here. Warriors operate out of the HEART. Whimps operate from the ego! And to play games with them in the fashion that you do is IMO, a dishonorable act of sorts. Totally lacks in the compass of love and compassion. Again, spare me the excuses.

You need to realize we are not your enemy. And I wish that you realize that no one here is pushing you out of here, except yourself. And despite our efforts to get you to know this, has been a daunting task of sorts. I also don't have to defend Mudra, but she did have a valid point, as if someone such as myself have thought what she had expressed to be so, on several occasions with your posts. There have been several occasions where I thought you were blowing me off with your answers and deviations. You weren't taking me seriously. Because if you did, your answers would have fully reflected that. I call it, "Controlled Confusion." Part of the so-called game that you have been playing. Gameover! Many of us see right through it. Why, because on our own personal quests, we have done the same kind of thing at some point before getting here. And for you to turn that into a venomous thing, just tells me that you are looking for someone to blame to justify your desire to leave here. How many times have I asked you a simple question and you didn't respond with a simple straight answer? Or an answer with real substance? Providing "what if thoughts" with secondhand information that leads to nowhere? To no solution, that only ends up being a distraction from the real topic at hand. Now you're going to say this post is venomous. That's what victims do. She even tried to say she was sorry because of your venomous reaction. And the ruse you played there, where you didn't even accept her apology. That became evident when you brought all this back up. Hopefully, you won't do the same kind of thing with Sanicle at some point going forward. Or anybody else. All of us have just been trying to help you. If you can't or won't take those efforts with a considerate, constructive, and objective mind, then all this has been a waste of our time. There, I said it!

You want to resolve this? Do you want to continue living in FEAR? Do you want to keep on running? Do you want to leave your mark on this world as an ignorant fool? Just so you can come back here and do it all over again? Only you can stop your own madness. It's your choice!

All I know is, this is a special place to be at. There are real ANGELS here! You are in very great company OXY. To squander this, is a sin. I wish these folks were available to me when I went through my crap. And as the saying goes, "You don't know what you have had, till its gone." Hopefully, all of this won't come to that!

We are here for you with whole hearts. Please take all this in a constructive manner as that is what I am intending with my heart. And there is nothing venomous about that.

AGAIN, WE ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Namaste'

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:47 am

Very well said Morpheus, as usual.  You have such great, great compassion. Hugs

And apologies to you and Mudra for using the word "blind sided" in what I wrote to Oxy.  It didn't feel right at the time and I should have gone back and checked/edited.  Maybe it was more a case of me being blind sided by the reaction my KRLLL post caused. Embarassed
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:00 pm

Well stated Lionhawk. I too went through many of the experiences you identified. Was living in fear for a period of time and pretty much bed ridden for 4 years. That was scary - along with the brain inflammation and all that went along with that. Had to fight my way beyond being sick and tired. Now... after all of yucky time is in the past.. I wake up each day experiencing feeling happy. It's wonderful. It took such a long time to find that particular feeling and cultivate it. And of course it took remembering back to the time I was literally embraced by Christ/embracing, the universal avatar and what that felt like down to each nano cell.

I still get little visits from the nasties.. and have to push them out, send them packing. And also obtained a variety of ozone pyramids that I keep around the house, especially in the sleep areas. Being a 'sensitive' isn't easy in todays world with so much negative satanic energy filling time and space. I remember one battle where I was all alone standing on precipice in some dimensional realm and being attacked by a huge ball of energy. The mental image scene reminded me of Gandalf in the Hobbit standing on a bridge way when he pounded his staff and said, "You shall not pass!" Only in this situation I was utterly alone watching this ball of energy hurled toward me... and then took the crouching stance, placing my palms outward facing this incoming massive energy ball and shoved it back to where it had originated from.

One thing learned from the ET mind-probe visit is that type of intrusion creates a bridge between the sender and receiver. Something worth noting. And it's worth knowing that whenever fear pops up, that's a widow for them to sneak through. Next is knowing how to go after those who would make unwelcome psychic visits - shut them out.  And of course they do like to make appearances when one is in a weakened state, however, as humans, we have command of the angles.. especially if requests are made in alignment with god's intent and purpose. Protection and healing. Which triggered the following memory.

Ironically, my sister-in-law was starting to walk down some steps, slipped and called out for help from her angels. She felt hands reaching out to hold her from the back and lifted her down to the floor. These types of spiritual occurrences are pretty normal with our close friends and family. Help is there for those who chose to keep the door open for it via prayer and meditation. Even more amazing is when something similar happened to a friend only it was her car that was teleported. Of course most would not believe us about any of this. Those who live in the normal everyday world. But for those who live in spirit, knowing that they are spirit on a human journey, tend to have access to the more positive side of the paranormal.

Now back to Oxy. Oxy is one of my favorite members on the forum because there just isn't anyone like him anywhere else. (The same can also be said of all the Mist's members). I figure that the best that I can do for Oxy is accept him for himself and provide a safe place for thoughts / exploration / meanderings  to exist in a forum that welcomes him. I was also happy to read the KRILL site. It seems like the seed pod for much of what was posted on Mists later on. Oxy knows he can come and go, come back again. He shares his insights, fears and worries. Having a safe place to do that is beneficial / beautiful / a wonder. I like that he feels safe to do that here. Meanwhile, I've given up on attempting to answers the questions he puts forth - after spending many hours in attempts to do so in the past. I've grown in being able to accept open ended questions by allowing space for them to exist. And I've come to accept the possibility of what is shared.

Okay, back to the ghosts and bedbugs. I think it's AI, Google and whatnot that has been plaguing Mists for awhile. I know we get guests from Military bases and from around the globe (Russia, China, Germany, Norway, Saudi Arabia, etc.) Who knows who has little spider bots planted on this forum and how they manifest themselves.. however, I've never let them stop me from making a post no matter how many times attempts have been made to stop it from happening. So AI is the most likely the entity that's monitoring and creating glitches with certain people/topics.

mudra, I love how you're just yourself always shining brightly. It's also heartening to read Sanicle's post and have other members share their thoughts and insights. If you think back... this is what we did on Project Avalon those many years back. It's good to feel safe where we can do that here as well. More often then not, I don't share about myself. It's that ego thing and working to keep it in check. However, sharing our different and uniques spiritual experiences has also been something enjoyed at many levels. I'm still waiting for Lionhawk to put out a few loaves of bread... because like Oxy, he knows a LOT, as does mudra and Susan.

One of these days it would be so grand to meet up and share/talk story around a campfire. This is such a great forum to share those stories so others can enjoy them as well.

As we all know... you had me at Namaste'.
    Enlightened

Last edited by Carol on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:01 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    And apologies to you and Mudra for using the word "blind sided" in what I wrote to Oxy.  It didn't feel right at the time and I should have gone back and checked/edited. ..
    Sweetheart know you are forgiven by me before even pronouncing any words :)
    Your Heart shines always first and this is all I see I love you

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:19 pm

Morpheus wrote

When you stop running, the game changes and in a good way. You end up making them run. All that begins with you claiming your sovereignty. Take your power back. RECLAIM YOURSELF! You will transform yourself from a worthless, no action STS whimp full of excuses, ignorant fool, to a warrior.

Thubs Up Hugs

The way out is the way through
    The way around is yet another round on the merry go round.

The world isn't about right, wrong, good or bad as it seems.

One's world is about sense and nonsense.

That's where the fine line is.

It takes One to turn the light on Candle in the Wind
    Hence mudra's saying goes:
    When that One is ready the teachings sips through.

Until that time...  its moving furniture from one corner of the room till the other.

There comes a time however where one gets tired of doing so.

Group hug everyone

Lawless
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:43 pm

The BridgeWay. It is all good! Cool I have no issues as to what is currently happening here. In fact, I'm actually happy it is happening here!

3 thread pages burned up in 6 days? Just joking! lol!

But seriously, it shows that we really do give a hoot. Make no mistake, these days aren't easy by any means and sadly we are being hit from all directions right now. We have to support each other, because we know and I say that humbly. In service to others. OXY is family here and we might be having a little family discussion. Our hearts are in the right places and that is what matters.

Namaste' Enlightened
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:46 pm

Carol you are so sweet.
    You feel like a hen tending her little ones no matter how excentric they all are Crazy Happy
    Making sure everyone feels safe.

Thubs Up

I Love You Carol I love you

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 13 Maxres10

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 13 Caring11

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:05 pm

Oh Mudra. That's was cool. Here's what we could also use.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:10 pm

Morpheus wrote:The BridgeWay. It is all good! Cool I have no issues as to what is currently happening here. In fact, I'm actually happy it is happening here!

3 thread pages burned up in 6 days? Just joking! lol!

But seriously, it shows that we really do give a hoot. Make no mistake, these days aren't easy by any means and sadly we are being hit from all directions right now. We have to support each other, because we know and I say that humbly. In service to others. OXY is family here and we might be having a little family discussion. Our hearts are in the right places and that is what matters.

Namaste'  Enlightened

Morpheus you read my mind about the Bridge Way.
    It was my intention to post something along these lines Cheerful for the Bridge Way really deserves it's title:

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 13 Bridge10

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 13 Buildi10

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 13 Large10

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:16 pm

Morpheus wrote:Oh Mudra. That's was cool. Here's what we could also use.

Crazy Happy  Morpheus from now on we will always do it like this. Harp

Oxy let's have a toast my friend you belong to this place you know this Toast
    Anyone else cares Cheerful to share a toast ?

Love from me
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha on Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:07 pm

Fear is the key.

I start this note not knowing where it will lead. I will attempt to describe something I have had in the back of mind for years now. Something I cant explain to myself. Something I have never tried to explain before. Why now? Because it feel s right. How to explain? I don’t know.

Advaita is ineffable. So how to describe that which is beyond advaita?

I am reminded of the movie Shrek, when he says an ogre is like an onion, it has layers…

The first layer is duality, and here we are driven, consumed by fear, even if we suppress it. This fear is keeping us at this same level, trapped by the fear. This is also a personal level, a layer of the individual. In duality I live in my mind. I always have, my mind is my most used and abused tool. Silly chattering monkey.

The second layer is advaita, non duality. The overwhelming experience of this layer is the complete lack of fear. Everything here is perfect, as it should be, there is no fear, mother earth is in complete control, of everything, even nuclear wars, AI, Dick Chaney, everything ! And everything is perfect. This is such an incredibly wonderful place to spend time.  Here monkey is silent and the mind is allowed to reach new levels. There is ‘something’ it is possible to tap into. I don’t know what that something is… A part of me? My subconscious? My ‘higher self’? A collective consciousness?  Here it is possible to have understanding and knowledge of things that were previously unknown and unexplored. Rather like when Neo realises ‘I know karate’ (or whatever martial art he downloaded from the matrix.) At the height of my experience it’s as if someone was emptying a bucket of knowledge (just like pouring a bucket of water on your head) with a razor sharp filter above the head, all the real and true information is diverted one way and all the false information is diverted the other. It is possible to discern the good from bad, as the information flows in as if being poured from the bucket. It is a profound experience. The only problem lies in assimilating such a quantity of information in such a short period of time.

[as a complete digression I met a guy recently who told me about Ketamine, a drug the vets use to kill animals.. if humans inject ketamine their brain is dissociated from their body and appears to enter this same state, able to tap into this ‘collective consciousness’ or whatever it is.]

In this state it is possible to perceive the ‘next’ layer, a layer in which the planet is a single organism. And in this layer I knew fear once again. Almost as if the layers are bad, good, bad, good, etc, or positive. Negative, positive, negative. So where does the fear originate from?  From an awareness of threats to the planet from outside, ET, aliens, whatever, in this level the ‘perfect’ environment we live in is under threat. The entire planet is under threat.
    I would presume that if this layer is transcended the next layer would be fear-free once again.

In advaita I had the strongest notion that naivety, an unawareness of the ‘evil’ I might be close to was a good thing. Unaware I could deal with whatever came, in the ‘now’, without fear. A knowledge of what was around the corner would only produce fear, a reluctance to approach it.

So, take from that what you will, or take nothing.. I just felt I should write it.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:11 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote: Fear is the key.

I start this note not knowing where it will lead. I will attempt to describe something I have had in the back of mind for years now. Something I can't explain to myself. Something I have never tried to explain before. Why now? Because it feel s right. How to explain? I don’t know.

Advaita is ineffable. So how to describe that which is beyond Advaita?

I am reminded of the movie Shrek, when he says an ogre is like an onion, it has layers…

The first layer is duality, and here we are driven, consumed by fear, even if we suppress it. This fear is keeping us at this same level, trapped by the fear. This is also a personal level, a layer of the individual. In duality, I live in my mind. I always have, my mind is my most used and abused tool. Silly chattering monkey.

The second layer is Advaita, non-duality. The overwhelming experience of this layer is the complete lack of fear. Everything here is perfect, as it should be, there is no fear, mother earth is in complete control, of everything, even nuclear wars, AI, Dick Chaney, everything! And everything is perfect. This is such an incredibly wonderful place to spend time.  Here monkey is silent and the mind is allowed to reach new levels. There is ‘something’ it is possible to tap into. I don’t know what that something is… A part of me? My subconscious? My ‘higher self’? A collective consciousness?  Here it is possible to have understanding and knowledge of things that were previously unknown and unexplored. Rather like when Neo realizes ‘I know karate’ (or whatever martial art he downloaded from the matrix.) At the height of my experience, it’s as if someone was emptying a bucket of knowledge (just like pouring a bucket of water on your head) with a razor-sharp filter above the head, all the real and true information is diverted one way and all the false information is diverted the other. It is possible to discern the good from bad, as the information flows in as if being poured from the bucket. It is a profound experience. The only problem lies in assimilating such a quantity of information in such a short period of time.

[as a complete digression I met a guy recently who told me about Ketamine, a drug the vets use to kill animals.. if humans inject ketamine their brain is dissociated from their body and appears to enter this same state, able to tap into this ‘collective consciousness’ or whatever it is.]

In this state, it is possible to perceive the ‘next’ layer, a layer in which the planet is a single organism. And in this layer, I knew fear once again. Almost as if the layers are bad, good, bad, good, etc, or positive. Negative, positive, negative. So where does the fear originate from?  From an awareness of threats to the planet from outside, ET, aliens, whatever, in this level, the ‘perfect’ environment we live in is under threat. The entire planet is under threat.
    I would presume that if this layer is transcended the next layer would be fear-free once again.

In Advaita, I had the strongest notion that naivety, an unawareness of the ‘evil’ I might be close to was a good thing. Unaware I could deal with whatever came, in the ‘now’, without fear. A knowledge of what was around the corner would only produce fear, a reluctance to approach it.

So, take from that what you will, or take nothing. I just felt I should write it.

You are definitely onto something, Vidya. I can relate and you're right! Not so easily explained. Another reason why chanting can help in shutting down the monkey mind. Like flipping a switch, which in terms will make that switch phase shift the energy body by 180 degrees. Especially when it comes to downloads, here the data is even shifted 180 degrees and because of that effect, some of the data gets lost because the monkey mind can't rationalize it. Another reason why one should wait for three days so that the monkey mind can translate that data after the download occurs. My dear Brook, pegged it, calling it the "180 turnaround". And there is a place where you can know everything within the confines of this Universe going all the way up or down 12-dimensional levels of interdimensional consciousness. Like you said, you know Karate. Spot on Dude! Also knowing you are awake and aware, that you are connected to Universal consciousness at the same time. Like a blending of energies. If you think about it, it is easier to go up than to go down. Just like a mountain, where it is easier to step up as to going down, you have to step down and hit the brakes all at once. With every step. The reason is that the downloads are holographic and the data has to squeeze down through a compression stage much like a dough machine. Where the data has to change its shape. Clump of dough {halograpghic data}, to shapes of dough {linear 3D}.

Cool Beans, MAN!  Double Thumbs Up Don't stop! Band

Last edited by Morpheus on Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:31 pm

Your post Vidya Moksha is a good spring board to the next level.

Fear. One can learn how to set fear aside and refuse to let it take control... except when it needs to in a life or death (fight or flight) situation. However, in a recent incident when this bear was standing on its hind feet 6 feet away from my face, on the other side of the front window.. I can truthfully say, I was frozen. In shock. Fear - mega manifest where I really could barely speak about it. PTS. However, our little miniature Rosie wiener Braveheart dog raced to the window barking and frightened it off. She showed no fear.

Being in shock is an interesting experience as having no clue what to do being at a loss, being lost was an automatic response to that particular threat.

Now there are many ways we can allow fear to control our lives, especially when it comes to learning new things (afraid of failure), afraid of others (public speaking for fear of embarrassment), fear of the unknown.  And it easy to see how fear can stop one from growing mentally, emotionally, physically (related to learning skills, sports, etc) and even spiritually where one may be caught up in a particular religious doctrine - HOWEVER, if we are to move beyond fear... we must engage in the fight working to overcome inertia as compare to flight running away from the next challenge.

Having had the experience of the second layer, advaita, non-duality - I learned one can experience multiple realities / dimensions, sans fear. This type of experience can occur through a variety of methodologies and also via drugs (MDMA, Mushrooms and others). It can occur as a result of a NDE, or deep meditation, or spontaneously during a peak experience. It can happen listening to different types of music and vibrational sounds where one experiences being one with the music. It can happen as the result of an accident where one is knocked out of their body. It can happen doing specific yoga techniques or even the eye exercise in another post. It can also happen when the brain goes into an overload cascade experience catapulting one's consciousness into another dimension. This one reminds me of the Dr. Strange movie where the monk knocked Dr. Strange's consciousness out of his body so that he could experience a multi-dimensional reality. There is no fear during the experience of singularity as one experiences individuality as the Cosmic Ocean and the dew drop.

One can use fear to hold oneself back or use fear to push one ahead (survival often involves pushing forward through fear). Perhaps one way to examine fear is to think of it as an emotional tool. Go back, stay stuck, move forward. As a key, sometimes one can consciously choose as to how to use it. Like the gears in a car, emotions can exist to take control of and make productive use of.

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:53 pm

It is most wonderful to see you post Carol. I'm soaking it all up and I can see that ball of energy story you described. Which one was scarier?? The bear or the ball of energy? Holy mollie on both accounts!

You know, come to think of it, your comment concerning those little bastards made me realize something. Since Brook has passed, I no longer have to drive those little bastards out. She seemed to come home many times with negative attachments. I was always clearing this place because of her travels to work and other places she would visit. If I preached anything, it was grounding and shielding, but she didn't listen to well in that regard.

You had me @ Namaste'

Heh heh  

Here is a song for you, Carol.

Last edited by Morpheus on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:23 pm

Morpheus wrote: Another reason why chanting can help in shutting down the monkey mind.
    Cool Beans, MAN!  Double Thumbs Up Don't stop! Band

Carol wrote: Having had the experience of the second layer, advaita, non-duality - I learned one can experience multiple realities / dimensions, sans fear. This type of experience can occur through a variety of methodologies and also via drugs (MDMA, Mushrooms and others). It can occur as a result of a NDE, or deep meditation, or spontaneously during a peak experience. It can happen listening to different types of music and vibrational sounds where one experiences being one with the music.

I dont know how much further I can go with this, I am still processing a lot of this for myself. I can set the background to my experiences and put Morpheus' and Carol's comments into context, in my world view (not that I 'know' anything, merely to describe how I see things)

There are a lot more of Shrek's layers here. In yoga there is the idea that we have too many sensory inputs to our brain, which denies us access to the higher awareness. If we can reduce these sensory inputs then we can access the 'collective consciousness' or whatever it is. In yoga there are techniques to achieve this, under the general heading of pratyahara , withdrawal of the senses. And indeed Morpheus, perhaps the easiest pratyahara technique is japa yoga, or chanting. It works.

Another common technique to achieve pratyahara is yoga nidra. ('sleep' yoga, but it refers to the space between fully awake and asleep)

The notion that we retrieve our best ideas whilst ‘switched off’ is a common one and well documented; the ‘eureka’ moment in the bath, whilst absorbed in nature, or in music.  It is said that Thomas Edison often entered this subconscious space between sleep and being fully awake to retrieve his best ideas. He would sit in a chair with a hand full of ball bearings over a metal bucket and withdraw his senses. If he fell asleep (a common problem with this technique) then his hand would relax, the ball bearings would fall into the metal pot and the noise would wake him. Once awake, he would repeat the attempt to withdraw his senses.

These techniques are still in the first layer, as are most yoga practices. Perhaps the most misunderstood technique is meditation, which I believe is actually a dangerous cul-de-sac to the higher awarenesses. As buddha may or may not have said "I point to the truth and you analyze my finger'.

Metaphorically, imagine your mind as a book case full of books. The bookcase is the framework, the dualistic mind-set. The books represent thoughts.
    Through meditation practice you can reduce the books (thoughts) and even empty the bookcase. This is quite an achievement, which takes dedicated practice. However, the bookcase remains, after 'your' practice you go to 'your' home and your family, you might even be pleased with 'your' meditation ability (egotism). When you reach advaita the bookcase disappears instantly, taking all the books with it. Advaita is not analogous to an empty bookcase, but to no bookcase, and it doesn’t take practice to achieve, it is available in an instant. Meditation is deeply rooted in the first layer, whereas advaita is the second layer.

From what I hear the drug Ketamine is a rapid way to pratyahara, but I have no experience of it. This is still in the first layer as are all drugs and most cases of 'being in the moment'.

Carol wrote: It can happen as the result of an accident where one is knocked out of their body. It can also happen when the brain goes into an overload cascade experience catapulting one's consciousness into another dimension. This one reminds me of the Dr. Strange movie where the monk knocked Dr. Strange's consciousness out of his body so that he could experience a multi-dimensional reality. There is no fear during the experience of singularity as one experiences individuality as the Cosmic Ocean and the dew drop.

These examples that Carol lists I would place in the second layer of my ogre's onion, a paradigm shift from the first layer.

Morpheus wrote:
    And there is a place where you can know everything within the confines of this Universe going all the way up or down 12-dimensional levels of interdimensional consciousness. Like you said, you know Karate. Spot on Dude! Also knowing you are awake and aware, that you are connected to Universal consciousness at the same time. Like a blending of energies. If you think about it, it is easier to go up than to go down. Just like a mountain, where it is easier to step up as to going down, you have to step down and hit the brakes all at once. With every step. The reason is that the downloads are holographic and the data has to squeeze down through a compression stage much like a dough machine. Where the data has to change its shape. Clump of dough {halograpghic data}, to shapes of dough {linear 3D}

and the above is what I would like to know! I dont have the experience to comment.. this is the edge of my experience, at this point I am looking over the fence into a land I havent entered..

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:00 pm

You're welcome to come on over the fence Vidya Moksha. Just be careful of the splinter on the fence.

I think my first experience of almost drowning when a kid was the event that pushed me directly into a different type of knowing. Having a brief life review was novel along with seeing all the empty pages in my book of life not yet lived. Making the decision to live opened a doorway to direct knowledge on what needed to be done in order to save myself.

There were several car accidents but the one where my consciousness popped out of my body to observe the accident while it was happening was another type of awareness. More like bi-location. Experiencing the two situations simultaneously - no fear, sensation - no pain.

While practicing the sun salutation on a mountain top was another situation of consciousness leaving the body observing the body falling down into a fetal position and wondering how do I get back in. There was that brief moment of panic and another experience of bi-location. How to get back in? Focused on inhaling. Did know of someone else who would slip out on occasion but didn't have the knowledge on how to return and did subsequently die. No cause of death was identified. Again, experiencing consciousness outside of one's body is not the norm for most folks so they tend not to even consider this in the realm of possibility.

The exercises in Scientology was another way to go OBE which is a lark if one stays close by. The method they used was staring into your partner's eyes.. took about 16 hours over a period of several days. Once learned it goes much quicker.

MDMA can take the veil away and put one into another dimension if done correctly. Did that once in Sedona, Arizona. Walking through the veil into a heaven realm was awesome. Yet what struck us as most profound is the experience of how everything is connected. EVERYTHING. It was knowing and then knowing, beyond knowing. And it was able to look forward into the future events and see how they were all connected as well. The thing with MDMA is that it shoots your wad of Serotonin and the first time is the best. So the preparation for such a experience is extensive if one hopes to milk it for the most they can get. Again, the experience has a lot to do with how much inner work one has done. I think I was 35 at the time and had never done drugs. So there was about 13 years of daily yoga and meditation which lended itself to such a profound vision.

Lionheart. The ball of energy was scary at the onset. I yelled out to my husband (sound asleep and not in that dimension with me). I was alone.. except for what was attacking me... and then I knew what to do. Fear dropped away replace by a sense of complete empowerment. Situation was handled.

The bear was scarier. Didn't have a clue as to what to do. Didn't know if it would try to come through the window. Since that situation we now have bear horns at both doors. Although 4 bears had been caught, another one paid our dumpster a little visit about a week ago. So unknown adventures still await. Did learn that one had ripped open an outdoor freezer to get to the food inside.

Hmm.. how to go further? That does present and raise some issues. I remember deliberately shutting down to block out some of the inter-dimensional scary stuff that tends to inhabit the lower levels. Had to learn how to send them packing.

Getting enraged and ordering them out, letting them know that they do not have permission to be there helps. Asking for help from Archangel Michael and the Christ universal avatar helps. One cannot give into fear, so refocusing on love, loving someone and happiness helps.  Also focusing on the higher energetic dimensional nexus home base helps. It's similar to becoming a homing pigeon and just tuning into that dimensional realm we dwell in when not embodied.

I've been thinking about going further recently and purchased some turquoise spiritual Mala beads for meditation purposes. And then there is journal writing along with some of the other exercises one can use to tap into the unconscious mind. However the best form of emersion is just sitting in the forest soaking all that lovely energy in that is spread out in roots under the forest floor and overhead with green pine branches that embrace the sky. It would be good to use the Mala beads in this setting and see what happens. Entering into an altered state of consciousness is effortless if one knows how to surrender along with setting aside the monkey mind. Ironically, I feel like I'm just beginning anew all over again with miles to go. So perhaps it's like this for lots of folks where no matter how much work or experience one may have under their belt.. they are still taking that first step - as am I.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:18 am

I thought I knew what fear was until fear met me a couple of years back. Sheer terror was the experience with a sensation of a thousand volts going through my body daily. I could almost see sparks on my skin at night. Strangely enough the auto immune disease I suffer from melted away by half in that period. That fibrosis must have been scared like hell 😊.

I  entered a situation so far out my common realm that this changed my life from there onwards to this very day. Two of my animals companions took it on them and died in the following months as a way I understood to alleviate all that was at stake for me and my family.

I have no intention to share what happened to us. This is not necessary. Sanicle who since the onset of my illness in 2012 regularly inquired about my health got inevitably privy to the situation when it happened. I must say she is an extraordinary compassionnate being. She has been of great support to me. Thank You very much Sanicle.

The reason I am recounting this is not to make myself interesting but to add to the list of different types of fear friends delineated above and also to share how that fear disappeared from my space despite the circumstances that caused it in the first place still being present.

The XXL magnitude type of fear came from the fact I  was facing a terra incognita situation that didn't depend on me only to handle.

Like some sort of group fear where something is about to stamp you down or at least threatens you to do so.
    Would you be alone the choice would be easy: run for safety  or stay there in sheer panic.

But within a group you want to protect everyone. And what is it that you can do when you have that huge mammoth leaning on you...

Fear seems  connected to loosing someone or loosing something.
    But if we take it a step beyond  what's causing fear imho is the idea of loosing control.

We tend to think things are
    predictable and will continue to be the way they are until they change drastically. We are able to actively control tiny cycles of the physical universe but its out of our hands on some other levels.
    Hence the idea of having life under control is illusory.

Thats the first thing to accept. There is that much you can control .As for the rest one needs to learn to let go.
    Thats the key.
    That teaching I learned in a profound way in quantum healing where one does not expect any end results but allows the quantum field to reorganize things in the optimum way without any personal interference.

So I would say the terror set me on the way to study beyond, to know more about this universe and how I take part in its Creation.It kicked me out of my comfort zone to expand further my awareness.

Finally she faded away as I was facing her from moment to moment. Watching her from every angle. Measuring how huge that thing felt. How bad it all was....

As time went by and I was familiarizing myself with the mamoth, I began to notice that part of me that is able to observe things is ever present wether life is bringing me joy or wether its bringing me pain.

Something is always present, quiet, peacefull, unmoved and loving. That something doesn't need to be in control of anything to feel at peace.

Its like realizing what is real and tangible out there is of an illusory nature and what is untangible and seemingly illusory is  real in timelessness.

Long ago as I was doing some breathing technique while meditating . All of a sudden I found myself surrounded by complete blackness. The entire physical universe had in fact disappeared compleyely .All that was, was I perceiving.
    No depth, no space, no images, nothing.
    Neither pleasant nor painful.

This appeared to be so until 'I' recreated the whole physical universe as I had known it as quicky as 'I' had it vanish.
    When I speak of 'I' its not a persona but rather something I would describe as a prime Cause perception point.

Seth says,  and I read that elsewhere too possibly when reading about the breath of Shiva , that we create and decreate the universe at such super high velocity that we don't even realize it.
    In that experience however it is asif I was given to see that very property of Creation in slow motion.

In my experience fear is a lack of letting go of things :blush

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:22 am

I posted the above this afternoon and later visited a Seth group I belong to to find the following had been quoted there which perfectly illustrates a point I made above 😊

Seth: "There is an interval in which the chair simply does not exist, but you do not perceive it. A mechanism something like an afterimage allows you to see matter as continuous. Now the length of this interval would seem unbelievably brief from some perspectives or systems, and centuries long, you see, if viewed from different systems. You yourselves do not perceive it at all. Consciously you do not perceive the intervals (smile, eyes wide open) during which you yourselves simply do not exist as material organisms. We have, again, almost a mental afterimage that gives you the illusion that one moment leads smoothly to the next.

You do exist during these intervals, but you do not exist in any physical terms. It is not a matter— if you will excuse my pun— it is not a matter of the consciousness escaping from the body. It is a matter concerning the fact that no physical body exists from which to escape. The consciousness exists however. The consciousness as it reasserts itself within physical reality has no memory of the interval in which it did not physically exist. The inner self however retains all memory. Dreams allow consciousness to disentangle itself from physical reality. For various reasons the intervals here, you see, are to some extent recalled."
    Session 275, Book 6 of the Early Sessions
    © L. Davies Butt

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:57 am

That fit's so beautifully mudra and thank you for sharing this. In 1992 while working at the Public Health Department I was exposed to a government biological agent the ended up in the onset of chronic fatigue/fibromyalgia. So chronic inflammation and pain is something I can easily relate to. It was pretty depressing when the inflammation/infection crossed the blood-brain barrier then led to the onset of dementia. Not fun. We had just adopted our baby girl and this hit along with a number of other weird physical ailments that left the doctors puzzled when looking at a shoulder x-ray. The immunologist specialist that I went to in 96 was the only doctor who finally diagnosed the problem. His wife had this and he researched discovering certain areas in the Tahoe, California area had been sprayed resulting in a epidemic kept under wraps. Some of his staff caught this in the infectious stage from his patients as he did too. So during our discussion he shared that it was incurable but in some cases there was a spontaneous remission, which had happened with him. Looking around at his office I saw patients 10-20 years younger then I was who looked at least 10 years older from the pain medication they took for this illness. Right then and there I decided I would not go the pain mediation route. Would not do that. Pretty much spent the next 4 years navigating between the bed and couch as the pain was immobilizing, especially in the evening. Low weather systems trigger the pain, sun spots triggered the pain, cold weather triggered the pain.. and then eventually, pain became a friend. During those times when immobilized by the pain, primarily at night.. I just felt incredibly grateful that I could remain in that paralyzed state in the comfort of a good bed. And what most people don't know is that paralyzed state is when the body shuts down and is doing its healing.

The other negative side effect of an impaired immune system was not being able to be around anyone who was sick as that often would result in my ending up with pneumonia and took about 3 months to recover from. Pneumonia is not fun. Unfortunately this would happen a few times a year. I did manage to talk one doc into letting me remain on antibiotics for a year. That was a fabulous year compared to prior. And of course hundreds of hours were spent researching all of this on the net looking for a cure.

At the onset of this illness my husband purchase me a computer connected to the internet so I could go out safely into the world and participate so that my brain didn't atrophied. When researching how to get beyond the dementia I came across a Doctor in LA who had successfully treated patients where they has fully recovered. That is when we purchased our first Roshi machine with electrodes and whatnot including the flashing glasses. Roshi heals the brain by creating new neuro-net pathways. Some memories were lost due to the inflammation. We used to joke about how with dementia one is totally in the present. There is no past or future. There is only "now", the present moment. Can you imagine how many years a Buddhist or yogi would have to spend in meditation to achieve such a state of mind? A true blessing in disguise as it offered a unique perspective in experiencing reality that now treasured. To be conscious in the present moment is to such the marrow out of the bone. It is the enjoyment of the present / nature in all it's beauty.. an at-one-ment.

The move to Hawaii was to get out of the cold climate and go where days could be spent outside in sunshine. Since the focus is on strengthening the immune system. ..more a bit later

Current date/time is Sun May 31, 2020 3:04 am