tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

mudra
    mudra

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  mudra Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:06 pm

It takes about a few minutes to read your post Morpheus.
    It may take a life time of discipline, dedication, honesty, courage and persistence to live up to it.
    But the decision to walk on that path however we make from moment to moment whether consciously or unsconsciously.
    A conscious choice is always best. Because this is where it all begins from the core of our being, at the awoken awareness level, the spiritual level. And this is where our power lies too.

― Carlos Castaneda

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse.” 

“The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ― Carlos Castaneda

Love from me
    mudra

By the way that memory of your mother's funeral. Thank you for sharing it. A few lines but high adrenalin !
    What an incredible moment to live. As if you were walking over the abyss on a ready to break rope.
    And the rope broke indeed ! Yet, you managed to recreate yourself intact and save the situation.
    There are times like that where we hardly know where the power we have to  make things right is surging from. Flowers

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:16 pm

ClearWater wrote:It is most likely a combination of things going on. I would assume the site has scheduled maintenance (which happens automatically), so it's certainly possible that it was down for a period of time.  However, I've also been noticing oddities of late.  Not getting notifications sometimes - this has been happening over the last 1-2 months.  Over the last week I'm continually being logged out, and have to re-login each time I come to the site.

Pardon my prolonged silence.  As others have said, sometimes there is a need for withdrawal and silence, and that's been my overriding pull over the last several years.

Same with me too ClearWater.  We don't do maintenance (Mercurial, except when he's logged in or I, ever), so whatever is going on is automatic. Being logged out on a regular bases is a pain in the ass. I'm just grateful that we're still up and going and wish Mercurial would come back and fix the url so we're no longer identified as "Not Secure" which he had mentioned he was working on. He tends to stop by once or twice a year unless I contact him by text.

Lionheart.. any long text is best written in your page doc and then copied over to Mists. It works best that way. Sometimes I have to do acrobatics to get some things to load - and they eventually do because I don't give up. Intention has a way of cutting through the blocks that pop up from time-to-time.

And it would be lovely if you served a few loaves of bread instead of crumbs with respect to our space family. I like reading about your experiences.

With respect to Oxy.. he drops many hints and clues, similar to Hansel and Gretel. It wouldn't surprise me if he was really who he was as he described. How can one individual have so many interesting "real life" encounters unless something else was going on behind the scenes. Just know we're your friends and support you in being or becoming your deeper inner self.
    Hadriel

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:49 pm

Carol wrote:
    ClearWater wrote:It is most likely a combination of things going on. I would assume the site has scheduled maintenance (which happens automatically), so it's certainly possible that it was down for a period of time.  However, I've also been noticing oddities of late.  Not getting notifications sometimes - this has been happening over the last 1-2 months.  Over the last week I'm continually being logged out, and have to re-login each time I come to the site.

Pardon my prolonged silence.  As others have said, sometimes there is a need for withdrawal and silence, and that's been my overriding pull over the last several years.

Same with me too ClearWater.  We don't do maintenance (Mercurial, except when he's logged in or I, ever), so whatever is going on is automatic. Being logged out on a regular bases is a pain in the ass. I'm just grateful that we're still up and going and wish Mercurial would come back and fix the url so we're no longer identified as "Not Secure" which he had mentioned he was working on. He tends to stop by once or twice a year unless I contact him by text.

Lionheart.. any long text is best written in your page doc and then copied over to Mists. It works best that way. Sometimes I have to do acrobatics to get some things to load - and they eventually do because I don't give up. Intention has a way of cutting through the blocks that pop up from time-to-time.

And it would be lovely if you served a few loaves of bread instead of crumbs with respect to our space family. I like reading about your experiences.

With respect to Oxy.. he drops many hints and clues, similar to Hansel and Gretel. It wouldn't surprise me if he was really who he was as he described. How can one individual have so many interesting "real life" encounters unless something else was going on behind the scenes. Just know we're your friends and support you in being or becoming your deeper inner self.
    Hadriel

The post in question was a short post. It was such that even if I had used Open Office and copied and pasted it to the forum editor, it wouldn't have mattered. I know what I saw as the part that vanished addressing these shadow agents. Considering, Mudra, Clearwater, take on what may have happened, this was a level up. Even Sanicle knew something was different with this so-called glitch. And it happened about 9 PM, way before any automated maintenance. It wasn't your typical run of the mill glitch. Usually the maintenance thingy only last for a few minutes, but I was dealing with it for almost 4 hours. My friend Kate saw this too. Usually, I go into default mode and blame myself for these type of things and push forward. This instance was a surprise and something I have never seen before. It wasn't as though I lost the whole post. Been there done that. But to see a paragraph get wiped out was the surprise. Just know there are problems here that are above the norm. And like I said, when my spidey senses kick into gear, something other than the technology is going on.

We have burned up one whole thread page in just two days. A lot has been going on. Haven't had any time to bake any loaves of bread. Please be patient as I want to clear Brook's Estate and do some more inner clearing. I am not ready yet. Need a couple of months. But if something does come thru I will post it.

I did want to say Hi and welcome back to Clearwater and Susan. cheers

Its been a sad day for me. My Brother feels torn and rejected. He feels like he is being pushed into something. Never was that my intention. All I tried to do was to stand with him with a whole heart. Give him some options to look at and share the lessons that I have learned. Support his quest for personal freedom. And now.........................................

Namaste'

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:37 pm

The original 'Project Avalon' website and the present 'Mists of Avalon' website are goldmines of information for those capable of properly researching (which probably excludes 99% of the Earth-Human population, and I don't know about the rest). I'm not capable of properly researching My Own Threads. My consternation has very little to do with this website and the regular posters. I've repeatedly stated that I don't lie, but that I do model concepts and personalities I don't embrace or exhibit in real-life. What scares me is that this comes so easily to me, as though I'm on the verge of remembering my true past and who I really am. But honestly if the CIA or NSA invited me to their headquarters and honestly briefed me on all the juicy details, I'd probably shrug my shoulders and say "So What??"

I need to stop posting regardless of any forum-conflicts or system-quirks. I have hundreds of books I need to read. I have dozens of threads I need to analyze. I need to clean and fix my house and yard. I need to get my paperwork and finances in order. I need to fix my health without the so-called 'healthcare-professionals'. I need to master approximately 4,000 pages of Bible-Commentaries (written in the 1950's). I need to overdose on Baroque Sacred Classical Music. I need to read a world-class newspaper every day of the year. I need to attend to family-matters.

The Information-War is sort of like the Vietnam-War. It's nasty and messy, but no one wins, and it seems to be getting worse. Supercomputers, Artificial-Intelligence, Agency-Analysts, and Fallen-Angels probably know more about us than we'll ever know about ourselves. We seem to be on the brink of exterminating ourselves and/or making ourselves obsolete. So, I'm really not too concerned if someone's post is too pushy or makes me feel bad about myself. I'm trying to go away, but I'm not going away angry. I'm not interested in spearheading a movement or a holy-war. I seem to be shutting-down, and I might end-up doing absolutely nothing while I subconsciously fight an Internal-Armageddon while restrained and sedated in a secret-government nuthouse. Namaste and Godspeed.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:09 pm

Fair enough then. The very best to you OXY.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:17 am

Oxy it's been quite a while you told us you wanted to quit posting or at least take a break.
    I would imagine then you found this moment an aptly point to do so.
    The self determined actions we take are the best ones.
    Therefore I believe this will only do you good.
    You shed some light above as to the reasons for you to do so.
    Many things to attend I understand that can't be delayed anylonger.
    It is important you take care of yourself  and give your body what it needs to recover.
    Please do so my friend.
    Family and house these are also important to tend.
    And then giving yourself pleasure time in listening to your favorite music while reading.
    Sounds like an excellent program Oxy.
    You'll come out of it another man.
    It will be a pleasure to see you healing and recover your full potential.
    The Mists doors are always open.
    Bless us with your return somewhere.

Hugs The Karen Hugs

Be well

With Love from me
    mudra

Bach Magnificat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEY2rsV3yvQ
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:02 pm

I noticed Susan posted the following on her thread.

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9720p75-2018-leo-super-new-moon-and-partial-solar-eclipse-08-aug-2018-8-8-201811#143076

That makes 3 persons in a row encountering problems posting here in a span of a few days.
    Something needs fixing indeed !

I'll do a session of my own regarding the matter today.

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:24 pm

mudra wrote:I noticed Susan posted the following on her thread.

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9720p75-2018-leo-super-new-moon-and-partial-solar-eclipse-08-aug-2018-8-8-201811#143076

That makes 3 persons in a row encountering problems posting here in a span of a few days.
    Something needs fixing indeed!

I'll do a session of my own regarding the matter today.

Love from me
    mudra

INDEED, Mudra! It's getting wackier by the hour!

Last night I went and checked my email @ about 8:45. I got a notification that someone posted on the Bridgeway. So I came here to see. I didn't even log in. It turned out to be OXY. Post 279. His first line was about him needing to stop posting and he doubled up on it in the same line, that his first line went across the page, less a word. It was a 4 paragraph post. I read it several times. Where did that 1st paragraph go? I even checked if he had edited it out and he had not. No edit at all. Then I posted my one-liner. I get up this morning and saw that Susan had posted on the Bridgeway. I was going to respond but had to do other things this morning. When I came back, her entire post was gone. Which included her Avatar. This is what she had posted here.

those who did something
    are NOW being transported
    iNTO DOiNG HiGHER THiNGS

and, those who did NOTHING
    now have to pick up the OLD reigns
    and, do what they should have done
    back in the 90s, 2000s, 2010s eras

~so, there is a change of guards going on

Now I am wondering if she had posted in the first place. OXY, what happened to your first paragraph?
    OXY usually has a lead line. The 4 paragraph post had one. Now look at this 3 paragraph post of his and tell me that you see a leading line.

I know what I saw. Except this time there have been 2 strange things that have happened. On top of everything else going on here. So let's say I make a post. Can I delete the entire thing including the sidebar with my Avatar? Is there a way I can do that? What I have always seen is that someone can delete their content in their post but the sidebar with their Avatar remains. And why is my "signature in the middle of my post?

Where do we go from here?  

Last edited by Morpheus on Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:34 pm

ghosts and bed bugs.. do we need to contact the exterminators?

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:49 pm

Yes, odd indeed.  I only ever saw 3 paragraphs in Oxy's post.  I just did a test on my most recent post in this thread, and I certainly can't find any option to make editing invisible.  I do know that it's relatively common to setup a forum so that if a post is edited within a certain time from (5-15 minutes is typical), it will not leave the notice saying that the post has been updated.  I will edit this post shortly after submitting it to see if that's the case here.

I did see THEeXchanger's post in this thread. I see that it's now posted here: https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9720p75-2018-leo-super-new-moon-and-partial-solar-eclipse-08-aug-2018-8-8-201811#143078
    There does not seem to be a way for me to do that to one of my posts. Of course, it's possible for an administrator to setup any user with permissions that would allow them to do something like that, so I suppose it's possible that some members have different capabilities than others.

Edit: Testing 2 minutes after posting
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:57 pm

Oooookay.  That was instructive.

As can be seen in the post above, it's possible to edit a post within a time frame and have that edit be invisible to others (this setting should be adjustable by an Admin).

Something else of note... It's also possible to completely DELETE a post within that time frame.  I had this option from the main forum view, next to the 'edit' button.
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 Delete

And it's an available option also if you 'edit' the post within the designated time frame.
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 Delete2

Last edited by ClearWater on Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited for real this time, lol: Fixed Typos)
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:01 pm

Carol wrote:ghosts and bed bugs.. do we need to contact the exterminators?

I'll shut up.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:09 pm

Actually Oxy is notorious of editing and deleting his posts which is why when I catch something I really like I quote it so it stays visible. I'm not sure if Susan does this as well. She might depending upon her mood.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:05 pm

ClearWater wrote:
    And it's an available option also if you 'edit' the post within the designated time frame.
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 Delete2

Great find Clearwater cheers
    I knew it was possible to delete an entire post, avatar included but had got the idea this was only available  at the onset of my own threads where I could delete the post completely providing no one else had replied yet.

It happened several times lately I would see some post from Oxy  on a thread of mine or elsewhere  and the next thing I know the entire post avatar included was gone giving me no time to answer would I have wished to do so.
    I now understand how he did these tricks  cheers ☺.

I would assume then Susan did the same with her post on this thread as I too did read Susan's post Morpheus and you are refering to.
    This can easily cleared up by asking her ?

Something left to lift the veil on then as far as I am concerned is ones own long posts disappearing before one has a chance to finish them off  as happened to several of us.
    I suspect this may have to do with some silly time clock in which we are supposed to write. Obviously set too short for some of our posts.
    Frankly Carol its worth checking this with Mercuriel as it is frustrating.

I would be interested to know at least if such a mechanism exists and if so can it be altered to a more confortable option ?
    Good timing is everything as the saying goes  Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:33 pm

Yes, the timing thing would be great if that's what it is.  Cool

But that still leaves this mystery IMO.  (Sorry if this bugs anyone.  Inquiring minds want to know Razz )

Morpheus wrote:It wasn't as though I lost the whole post. Been there done that. But to see a paragraph get wiped out was the surprise.

Oxy has complained about similar mysterious things happening to him for years and has never got any satisfactory answers either.  Bed bugs indeed, and maybe other creepy crawlies.   Why should we be exempt from the snoopiness here when some of our family DO have 'important' things to say?

And DO get attacked for their efforts in other ways as well!  Mad 1

Question No
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:42 am

Sanicle wrote:Yes, the timing thing would be great if that's what it is.  Cool

But that still leaves this mystery IMO.  (Sorry if this bugs anyone.  Inquiring minds want to know Razz )

Morpheus wrote:It wasn't as though I lost the whole post. Been there done that. But to see a paragraph get wiped out was the surprise.

Oxy has complained about similar mysterious things happening to him for years and has never got any satisfactory answers either.  Bed bugs indeed, and maybe other creepy crawlies.   Why should we be exempt from the snoopiness here when some of our family DO have 'important' things to say?

And DO get attacked for their efforts in other ways as well!  Mad 1

Question No

Any game being played on multi levels I am open to all possibilities Sanicle.
    There is not a single one I discard.
    However we handle best what is at our own level of reality and perception.
    IMO in this case it's good to eliminate the  options one by one taking into
    consideration the various points each of us contribute here.

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:01 am

sunny

Thank you GALS for all of your input. Thubs Up I guess if we weren't doing the right thing, none of this stuff would be happening. It's just the price we have to pay and so be it. I won't be crying out, "WOLF", any longer on this front. We all have many things to do and as we know, life has its challenges and inconveniences. Just have to persevere. It is out of my hands. I was merely trying to protect our so-called "HOME." Ces't la vie!

Namaste'

For the bedbugs. Its Friday and so let's have a bedbug party. LOL

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:52 am

Sorry Lionhawk, a bit off-subject here but I wanted you and others to read this.  Oxy did quite a bit of editing on his thread today so I checked it out and found this.

Oxy wrote:Is it possible, desirable, or even legal to move my threads to another site, and just leave this site alone?? I had a bunch of domain-names at one-time, and some of the names were really off the wall, but I couldn't afford to keep them, and I no longer have them, except one. http://krlll.com/ I occasionally post on it, but almost no-one bothers with it. Perhaps I should move to that site. If I'm not welcome here, would it be better to remove every trace of my presence??

So I went over and had a look.  The following is what he says on his front page.

Monday, February 18, 2008

I am known to humans as KRLLL. I am known to humans as an alien. I have been living on Planet Earth since the middle of the twentieth century. My planet of origin is located in the Pleiades. It is known as Pleon. I bring peace and wisdom. There is another alien force on Planet Earth who is your master. This alien force is not your friend, and yet you obey. I bring liberation, and yet you do not listen. Time is running out. Change course or forever face enslavement.

Here is something for you to consider:

1. Evolution of Everything (Physical & Spiritual).
    2. Genetic Engineering & Rule by Good Aliens/Spirits (God) in the Garden of Eden (Ancient Earth). General Peace & Harmony.
    3. Attack/Deception/War of  Evil Aliens/Spirits  against the Good Aliens/Spirits/Humans. The Good Aliens/Spirits are driven from the Garden of Eden (Ancient Earth). Humanity made a mistake of Biblical proportions. Genesis reads a bit differently, doesn't it? But what makes more sense? The Reptillian Devil was in charge, which is why Genesis reads the way it does!
    4. Genetic Engineering & Rule by Evil Aliens/Spirits with  Humans fighting with each other. Ancient religion emerges (Summarian, Egyptian, etc. - created by Evil Aliens/Spirits to control Humans).
    5. Moses & Others rebel against the Evil Aliens/Spirits/Religions with the help of Good Aliens/Spirits. The Bible (Old Testament) is a mixture of Good & Evil. One has to carefully read between the lines to figure out what is really going on. The truth had to be disguised. Some activity atributed to God is really evil and of Satanic origin. Atrocities and sacrifices are examples.
    6. Jesus intensifies the rebellion and establishes a condensed, non-corrupt version of the Old Testament religion promoted by Moses and Others. The Teachings of Jesus are generally ignored by the Christian Church for 2,000 years. Thus, the Evil Aliens/Spirits/Religions retain their control of Planet Earth.
    7. People finally do what Jesus said to do (they haven't so far), and the Battle of Armageddon results. Good Aliens/Spirits/People battle Evil Aliens/Spirits/People for control of Planet Earth.
    8. The Evil Aliens/Spirits/People are driven from Planet Earth and onto Nibiru, which becomes the Devil's Island Prison Planet of the Universe.  The Good Aliens/Spirits/People gain total control of Planet Earth. This is the Garden of Eden regained, and what is known as Heaven or Paradise.

Proceed wisely. KRLLL.

I've just spent an hour going through all the messages in his guestbook, which has over 300 entries.  They need to be read from page 4 back and from the bottom up and were a good read.  If you choose to do the same, enjoy!  (I found Page 3 to be the most interesting. Wink )  He had quite a few things to say as KRLLL.

Oxy never fails to surprise me!  Shocked I love you
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:29 pm

I am not so surprised Sanicle as Oxy stated in post 279 above:

I've repeatedly stated that I don't lie, but that I do model concepts and personalities I don't embrace or exhibit in real-life.

And I remember him telling us before that his real life character has nothing to do with the one he is/was holding here.

And I am not surprised with your findings either Sanicle.
    You are the best investigator I know of, the other one having been Brook.
    She was excellent at those things as well.
    Investigator

Edited twice and more because the quote above disappeared than reappeared double to finally completely disappear. But I think it's ok now that I stopped using the quote tool !

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:04 pm

If you want me to be honest, I am going to have to pass. Let's just say I feel a little used right now. Plus I have better things to concern myself with at the moment. It has been one distracting week. Time to go into loving detachment mode. I wish him all the best with his secondhand material and his secondhand ways. I will respect his free agency. So be it!

Namaste'
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:41 pm

Morpheus wrote:If you want me to be honest, I am going to have to pass. Let's just say I feel a little used right now. Plus I have better things to concern myself with at the moment. It has been one distracting week. Time to go into loving detachment mode. I wish him all the best with his secondhand material and his secondhand ways. I will respect his free agency. So be it!

Namaste'

I second that Morpheus.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:48 pm

Nature the great healer

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 69712410
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 69737410
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 70398810

The Karen 
    Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:10 pm

Sanicle, I've been posting links to www.krlll.com for years, and I've repeatedly reproduced that opening page (along with notable responses) in my many threads. I edit a lot on 'The Mists' but I haven't edited 'KRLLL' at all, but perhaps I should. I recently noticed a fascinating comment under a fascinating video, which might have relevance to KRLLL. Also, George Zebrowski's short-story 'Heathen God' might have relevance to 'KRLLL'. Bill Cooper said some interesting things about 'KRLLL' in his 1989 MUFON Lecture. Who Knows?? Perhaps 'We Are All One'. I sometimes suspect that a lot of Forum-Members are All-One, but that's probably a stretch.
    Carol wrote:"Starting with Oxy. I really enjoy his posts and various perspectives. He's probably the only human I know who is trying to connect the dots to everything. I think I'm at the other spectrum working to empty my mind of the negative crap that has been put out via MSM. It's gotten to the point that I'll read headlines, avoid articles, and avoid all visual negative MSM media including youtube."
    Morpheus wrote:Mecuriel was also spot on calling OXY a Scribe. A most prestigious station to hold on this Planet right now. Surely a specialist. It would take me days to type the length of one of his posts. Let alone research all this stuff out. Are you kidding me? Maybe weeks. Also providing references? Whooaa! Amazing! And in a very unique fashion. I know OXY heard Jesus say to question everything. Sometimes I wonder if OXY is the A.I. I don't know of anything that outside of A.I. that could compile all this material and make it make sense to the Public. So he is certainly gifted! The only issue I have with his thread is it doesn't like to load. There's is a tag or something that is preventing it from loading up. It also freezes. It is the only thread where this occurs. OXY was right. There is something going on that should be looked at.

I also think it gets forgotten, that many of us are on the FRONTLINE. We're in the trench, working to go forward in a much more meaningful way. Lifting what we can in terms of frequency. Also the codes we anchor to the Planet. So important. Being in the trench is also dangerous work. You'll experience many lonely moments, hardships, etc. We are all targets because we are light. And the pay sucks! But we persevere simply because we "love" to serve. It is our nature. So that is some of the reasons why  I encourage OXY and anyone who is listening, to stay the course. We are doing it. We are making that potential difference. We have our own gifts that we bring to the table. Denying those gifts is the real sin.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Carol and Morpheus. I'm not AI that I know of, but I honestly think I've been messed-with (without my permission) and an Individual of Interest said I was connected (but they didn't elaborate). Whatever has been done to me is making life HELL. I won't bore you with the details, but its NOT Good. I keep passively pursuing the 'Mean Queen Theme' and I got to thinking about Ellen White and Blanche Barton in the context of the Inland Empire of California. Art Bell thought Blanche was 'Council to the Devil' and he wasn't kidding!! Ellen White (or whoever really wrote her books) wrote like a British-Queen and/or Royal-Attorney. Whoever has really run this planet for thousands of years could conceivably play ALL Sides (Good and Bad). Supercomputer Artificial-Intelligence might be at the Top of the Pyramid with a Hybrid-Spokesperson or Matrix-Mediatrix in Purgatory Incorporated. The Reprehensible Might've Been Essential and This Solar-System Might Exist (In One Form or Another) for All-Eternity as an Eternal-Purgatory.

My posting really isn't that complex or profound. Its probably Neurotic-Catharsis (or something to that effect). What scares me is the thought that once they break me down, they'll build me up Their Way, and make me into some sort of an Eschatological-Monster. The period of 2030 to 2045 scares the hell out of me. Someone New will probably be placed on the Bridge of the Titanic just before it hits the Proverbial-Iceberg and everything goes to hell. 'RA' told me "In 20 years you'll be working for us" and that was in 2010 (the year we made contact). I suspect that what's going to happen is unalterable, but that Scapegoats will be blamed for Armageddon and the End of the World. The Future might be on 'rails' with a very-strict timetable. 'RA' told me "You'll be sorry if you try to save humanity." I keep repeating this in the hopes that adequate answers and solutions might be forthcoming. Donald Trump was Jesuit-Educated and that shouldn't be forgotten. Mr. Edgars, in Babylon 5, spoke of the Nazis coming to power in 1939 and Russia coming to power in 2013. Pope Benedict was seemingly deposed, and the Jesuit Pope Francis came to power in 2013. That Babylon 5 episode was made approximately 20 years ago. Perhaps the Nazis passed the baton to the Russians in 2013. Perhaps the Democrats experienced 'Russian-Collusion' beginning in 2013. I could continue, but my ears are ringing loudly, and I feel poisoned and attacked, so I'll try to sleep. I'm not complaining. Just explaining.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 Img_1589
    Regressive-Reptilian Cathedral-Arsonists Using Directed-Energy Weapons
    burgundia wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you for the cool video, burgundia. In a previous post, I made a bad-joke regarding the gargoyles, but the video seems to validate that joke in some ways. I was intrigued by the unsubstantiated reports of Reptilian-Tunnels connecting Notre Dame with Rome and London. I've suspected such things, and encountered rumors and whispers throughout the years, so Who Knows?? I happened to watch another video by the same person which made my hair stand on-end regarding the Vril Society, the Nazis, Orion, and the Pleiades. What especially caught my attention was a comment under the video: The Vril Society existed 15 years before the Nazi Party formed.  They weren't Nazi's. Some of the men later followed the Nazi Party but not the women.  They were feminists who rebelled against the male dictatorship.  Especially a male who had been imprisoned earlier.  Also, it wasn't secret, they publicly requested funding which ended up coming from Thule which is where Maria was from. Notice what I posted on my website on February 18, 2008!! http://krlll.com/ I spoke jokingly of originating from Pleon in the Pleiades, but I honestly did NOT know that one of the major stars is named 'Pleione'!! Notice the early comments on that website, especially May 7 and 12. I've left that site completely unedited and pristine. What if KRLLL was overthrown by VRLLL?? I realize that's a stretch, but most ALL of my threads are a massive mess of unsubstantiated speculation which often comes across as self-aggrandizement. I freely and repeatedly acknowledge these facts. 'RA' told me to "Study the Nazis" and to do a FoIA request. The CIA and NSA were non-responsive, stating, in effect, that they didn't respond to fishing-expeditions. Ignorance is Bliss. 'RA' told me "The Nazis were told they could attack anyone except US." Notice what Bill Cooper said about KRLLL (at 30:00) in 1989. That video scares the hell out of me...

Sanicle wrote:Sorry Lionhawk, a bit off-subject here but I wanted you and others to read this.  Oxy did quite a bit of editing on his thread today so I checked it out and found this.
    Oxy wrote:Is it possible, desirable, or even legal to move my threads to another site, and just leave this site alone?? I had a bunch of domain-names at one-time, and some of the names were really off the wall, but I couldn't afford to keep them, and I no longer have them, except one. http://krlll.com/ I occasionally post on it, but almost no-one bothers with it. Perhaps I should move to that site. If I'm not welcome here, would it be better to remove every trace of my presence??
    So I went over and had a look.  The following is what he says on his front page.

Monday, February 18, 2008

I am known to humans as KRLLL. I am known to humans as an alien. I have been living on Planet Earth since the middle of the twentieth century. My planet of origin is located in the Pleiades. It is known as Pleon. I bring peace and wisdom. There is another alien force on Planet Earth who is your master. This alien force is not your friend, and yet you obey. I bring liberation, and yet you do not listen. Time is running out. Change course or forever face enslavement.

Here is something for you to consider:

1. Evolution of Everything (Physical & Spiritual).
    2. Genetic Engineering & Rule by Good Aliens/Spirits (God) in the Garden of Eden (Ancient Earth). General Peace & Harmony.
    3. Attack/Deception/War of  Evil Aliens/Spirits  against the Good Aliens/Spirits/Humans. The Good Aliens/Spirits are driven from the Garden of Eden (Ancient Earth). Humanity made a mistake of Biblical proportions. Genesis reads a bit differently, doesn't it? But what makes more sense? The Reptillian Devil was in charge, which is why Genesis reads the way it does!
    4. Genetic Engineering & Rule by Evil Aliens/Spirits with  Humans fighting with each other. Ancient religion emerges (Summarian, Egyptian, etc. - created by Evil Aliens/Spirits to control Humans).
    5. Moses & Others rebel against the Evil Aliens/Spirits/Religions with the help of Good Aliens/Spirits. The Bible (Old Testament) is a mixture of Good & Evil. One has to carefully read between the lines to figure out what is really going on. The truth had to be disguised. Some activity atributed to God is really evil and of Satanic origin. Atrocities and sacrifices are examples.
    6. Jesus intensifies the rebellion and establishes a condensed, non-corrupt version of the Old Testament religion promoted by Moses and Others. The Teachings of Jesus are generally ignored by the Christian Church for 2,000 years. Thus, the Evil Aliens/Spirits/Religions retain their control of Planet Earth.
    7. People finally do what Jesus said to do (they haven't so far), and the Battle of Armageddon results. Good Aliens/Spirits/People battle Evil Aliens/Spirits/People for control of Planet Earth.
    8. The Evil Aliens/Spirits/People are driven from Planet Earth and onto Nibiru, which becomes the Devil's Island Prison Planet of the Universe.  The Good Aliens/Spirits/People gain total control of Planet Earth. This is the Garden of Eden regained, and what is known as Heaven or Paradise.

Proceed wisely. KRLLL.
    I've just spent an hour going through all the messages in his guestbook, which has over 300 entries.  They need to be read from page 4 back and from the bottom up and were a good read.  If you choose to do the same, enjoy!  (I found Page 3 to be the most interesting. Wink )  He had quite a few things to say as KRLLL.

Oxy never fails to surprise me!  Shocked I love you
    mudra wrote:
    Morpheus wrote:If you want me to be honest, I am going to have to pass. Let's just say I feel a little used right now. Plus I have better things to concern myself with at the moment. It has been one distracting week. Time to go into loving detachment mode. I wish him all the best with his secondhand material and his secondhand ways. I will respect his free agency. So be it!

Namaste'

I second that Morpheus.

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus, I just couldn't resist. Your last post could easily be turned into a Sad Country-Western Song 'Secondhand Man with Secondhand Ways'. But really, a lot of this stuff is so sad that it's almost funny. I was thinking that as the Info-War intensifies we might find that most-everyone is BAD and that most-everything is BS (and that includes me and my notorious posts and threads). www.krlll.com was an early conjecture which was clearly fictional, yet was based upon possible possibilities. I wrote about originating from Pleon in the Pleiades, but much to my surprise, I later discovered that one of the main seven stars is named 'Pleione' which is similar to 'Pleon'!! In real-life, I don't go around talking like I write on this website. I honestly don't say much of anything, and when I do, I'm usually sorry I opened my completely-ignorant fool-mouth. As a young-child, I imagined travelling throughout the solar system in my One-Child UFO. A couple of years later, I conceptualized Frictionless Magnetic-Bearings I named 'Thermless'. In high-school I wrote about UFO's and Mind-Enhancement through Cranial-Implants. I knew about submarines travelling under California, and I knew most UFO's were 'Ours' about the time I reached puberty. In high-school, I had interesting conversations with Dr. Krupp at the Griffith Observatory. When I wrote papers, my classmates said my writing didn't sound like me. Bill and Kerry sparked renewed interest in such things, and I started posting on the internet. Then, I stumbled upon Sherry Shriner, and the craziness was captivating (perhaps literally). In retrospect, I wonder if she somehow cast spells on her faithful listeners?!! The final 'Yah Bless' always seemed a bit creepy to me. 'RA' gave me a 'Fedora' and I asked him if he had 'cursed' it, and he stated that he had done something to it (without saying he had 'cursed' it). Anyway, my USSS thread is dead, and I'm experiencing the 'afterlife'. Who knows?? The Matrix might leave me alone if I 'Shut-Up'.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 The-final-rollercoaster-2

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:30 pm

cheers

I do have some good news. Brook's Lifetime review has been completed. Ahead of schedule. As of last weekend. I had wanted to post this earlier this week, but have been distracted with bedbugs. She contacted me this past Tuesday @ around 1:00 AM after a bedbug party. So, my bad as to getting this out earlier.

The song below was a gift from Carol. Thank you so much, Carol. I have listened to this song a thousand times and have cried a thousand times. Brook would have loved this song.

Namaste' and again, a huge thank you!
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:15 pm

OXY,

I promised Carol, I wouldn't make the same mistake twice, upon returning here. I'm a man of my word. That being said, I don't know what you want from me. You won't except my brotherly love and I am sure  I am not alone in this regard, and the reason for that is simple. You have to love yourself first. Be your own best friend. Hard lessons I had to learn. If I hadn't of done that, my precious Brook and I would have never hooked up. If you can't or won't do that, you will never experience true love from others. Looking for love in all the wrong places like the cowboy song. The only thing I can offer you at this point is the video below. Where you are the dealer and I am the other guy. And hey, you want to make a song, I have a music studio just itching to create a top 10 hit, but you will have to be in charge of the lyrics. Because it would seem appropriate given the fact that you came up with a title. Great song title by the way.Thubs Up  

I don't know which OXY will hear this video, but in any event, make sure all the other OXYs hear it. LOL

Namaste' Brother and just know despite, we all love you MAN!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 am