tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

mudra
    mudra

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 6 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  mudra Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:41 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Thanks Mudra, I have downloaded and will have a read when I get the chance.. Im actually back on the road again Wink

Good 😊
    Happy travels Vidhya. Where are you heading to ?

Love from me
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:56 am

mudra wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Thanks Mudra, I have downloaded and will have a read when I get the chance.. Im actually back on the road again Wink

Good 😊

mudra

That document is not easy bed time reading Very Happy I only made a quick start though..

There is no long term option here, is not possible to buy the lands I need.. so I am still in search of a place for my forest garden. I have a few places to visit in the next weeks/ days.. so back on the road... but at least I dont have to walk everywhere now Ancient One
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:55 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    mudra wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:

Good 😊

mudra

That document is not easy bed time reading Very Happy I only made a quick start though..

There is no long term option here, is not possible to buy the lands I need.. so I am still in search of a place for my forest garden. I have a few places to visit in the next weeks/ days.. so back on the road... but at least I dont have to walk everywhere now Ancient One

Yes the only pdf I could find.
    In book version it's already more easy.

What  surface are you contemplating for your forest garden ?
    Have you seen this offer ?
    https://www.spainhouses.net/fr/parcelle-vendre-maella-saragosse-2879976.html
    Am I understanding this right that this plot is sold for 3000 euros ?  10.219 square meters.
    Has some olive trees and almond trees on it.
    Possiblility to build on it.
    Seems like a good price to me Vidhya.
    I may buy it myself Wink

And this one not bad either in the same area a little more expensive but nice.
    https://www.spainhouses.net/en/estate-sale-fabara-zaragoza-2783174.html

Love from me
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:19 pm

mudra wrote:
    What  surface are you contemplating for your forest garden ?
    Have you seen this offer ?
    https://www.spainhouses.net/fr/parcelle-vendre-maella-saragosse-2879976.html
    Am I understanding this right that this plot is sold for 3000 euros ?  10.219 square meters.
    Has some olive trees and almond trees on it.
    Possiblility to build on it.
    Seems like a good price to me Vidhya.
    I may buy it myself Wink

Love from me
    mudra

Both these areas are too dry. Its possible to live without water, but its not for me :)

All good, I just need time. If you are interested in land then e-mail me :)

I am in a stunning location now, but its part of a bigger project.. need time and try to work out the logistics.. maybe I have to sell my ambulance :) we will see...
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:03 pm

Vidya asked, "Morpheus, I presume if you go into the tunnel of light you 'reincarnate' at the other end? What if you stay in spirit? Does this mean you don't reincarnate, or that it is postponed. Can you choose to reincarnate from spirit, without this 'tunnel of light and its gatekeeper? (how? if it's possible)..

just a simple question today then."

Sorry for my absence as a stomach bug has played hell with me. Sure took the wind out of my sails.

When you go thru the tunnel of light, you will arrive somewhere. A station perhaps where those that are manning it are just another program. Maybe one of possessing your soul. The tunnel of light is a wormhole. Granted it is a different type and they probably have all kinds of types to fit the needs of the soul they are trying to possess. If you submit, you're done!

Ask yourself if you are the commander of your own ship? If you are, when you pass over, you'll know better not to fall for a program that has been there for eons. Part of waking up is the state of being that goes with that. You have the gift of free agency at that time, at that moment, and if you're wise, you will know what to do next.

For everyone, it will be different because some are commanders and some aren't. Every path is different. For instance, when I got into the 11:11 stuff, I found myself in a different type of tunnel. The tunnel was like a loose spiral staircase. It was flexible. On one end of the tunnel was an exit doorway. A soul group was in this tunnel, getting ready to exit. I knew the soul in my personal life that was leading the way. I was last, bringing up the rear. The funny part was that I did not know anyone else from my personal life in this group, but I knew we were all connected.

Be your own commander! Don't leave it to someone else, where you are just taking their word for it even though they may appear as an Angel. I mean, after all, all the work you spend to get to the bottom of your truth and at the best possible moment to acquire your spiritual freedom, you are going to leave it to someone or something else is not the way that got you to your waking state.

It comes down to choice. For me, I'm not going through that tunnel. I choose to be free! Been there done that as far as being in space. I can go anywhere. Besides, as in my case the programmers on the other side of that tunnel, left because they knew I had figured out what they were about. So command your own space. You want to go back to Heaven, then just think it. Why do you need a wormhole to get there? Doesn't make sense to me. If you are a betting man or woman, then place all of your bets on YOURSELF! If you do that, you are guaranteed to win. Why not empower yourself? Please don't leave it to secondhand beliefs to cause you to submit to lies, illusions, and the rest of it.
    You have come this far, so don't throw it all the way in a second guess. Don't let your soul get gotten by Soul Pirates.

Please forgive me if all this may sound condescending. I am not like that but words have a way of making things seem that way.  sunny I hope you are well, Vidya. Maybe you could reveal to us where you are in my other thread. Maybe gives us some feedback on what you're doing.

No worries OXY! Again thank you for posting like a Thuban, ah, I mean for your long posts.  Crazy Happy Seriously, just keep on going on. I appreciate what you do.  geek I must confess I don't have a really good memory as far as postings go. You would make a really good lawyer. But it would seem if for nothing else, what I posted in the past is consistent even today. So I thank you for digging and finding past postings and posting them here. Especially Brook's postings.

Lionhawk wrote, "On a personal, I wanted to say to ODM that your presence here is much appreciated. Part of your gifts is to be able to get in there and tear it up and dissect. In this research field, that is a priceless gift to have. And just because you say you are not experiencing, I would say otherwise as you are always pushing the envelope to another "place of knowing." So maybe you might feel downtrodden by all this research and all these agendas that surround us. We have all been there several times at least. I also can't stress this enough is to never give up. Many have and those that have, now have a bitter outlook on this world and that only means they reflect that from within. That's not a healthy spiritual approach as proven by what illnesses befall on these people. So don't stop with what your flow is. When you do, things go awry. You are a major contributor with your postings and it is with wishes we all could use some ODM mojo with our research projects. Some do. Many don't. How many times have I heard the question, what would ODM think about this?
    You set a great example."

That hasn't changed! And here we are Brother.   Toast

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:32 pm

Thank-you Morpheus. I don't have much to say at this point. Namaste.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:39 pm

Morpheus wrote:Please forgive me if all this may sound condescending. I am not like that but words have a way of making things seem that way.  sunny I hope you are well, Vidya. Maybe you could reveal to us where you are in my other thread. Maybe gives us some feedback on what you're doing.

It was an interesting and thought provoking reply, thank you, not at all condescending. I hadnt considered not reincarnating into a new body, and just remaining in spirit, free to go anywhere.

I struggle with terms like Angel and heaven, but I presume our individual belief system would be the flavour of our passing into spirit.  (?)

I quite understand the notion of 'progressing on merit', at the level of our awareness when we get there, and I always presumed we would have 'more' information from previous lives rather than just what we have acquired in this lifetime?

Other thread? the ambulance conversion? i dont look so deeply into the mists these days, my online  time is limited.  I am looking for land to establish a forest garden.. rock and rolling in my ambulance Ancient One  until i can park it up for good.....
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:43 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:

I quite understand the notion of 'progressing on merit', at the level of our awareness when we get there, and I always presumed we would have 'more' information from previous lives rather than just what we have acquired in this lifetime?

Remember that time is not linear. Your past, present and future lives have already happened
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:45 am

The Wes Penre PapersThe Third Level of Learning©2013 Wes Penre Productions1stEdition178

https://wespenrepapershome.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/thirdleveloflearning.pdf
    page 177

Lionhawk wrote:

Greetings Abrax, An impressive thread you got going on here. What I like about it, is that it isn't strictly a work of a lazy mind with the copy and paste method. You also seem overly accommodating. Not saying that is bad. But to say it mildly I am slightly confused here as to why at this date and time, the council you are affiliated with has decided to put this information out there. Since I am now in the den of a Dragon, with a Dragon, with what seems to be of a great heart, I would also like to ask why this is such a familiar place to me? It would seem like I have been in several of these dens and although my memory goes way back, it would also seem this is like business as usual. If I know anything about Dragons, it is the swapping of the stories that rarely occur between a Dragon and a human. And yet here you are swapping many stories to many a human. Mind you, I haven't come here to disrupt or interrupt your thread here with any malice intent. But forgive my curiosity. In all of my memories, there are many that include Dragons, since the time of Antiquity. Most of those memories are horrific ones. Why the Creator allowed his creations to devour another creation has never been really answered for me since those times. I watched humans get sliced and diced by the very claws of your kind. When I say your kind, I mean your kind as in your soul family in Creation. The very family that exists among us today. But if I do anything today, in this post, is set something straight that really hasn't been discussed. Not many are even aware of the ramifications of this in this painting, as they may have only read about it, possibly. They have no experience to go by as a reference to even understand such knowledge unless it is conveyed to them as dark or light. A Dragon is a Dragon. A Human is a Human. The soul fragments of each have a different matrix. Both are the Creator's creations. Both have had the same kind of road less travel as they both have also degenerated through the ages. There is a time where these two had to be completely separated from each other in the Universe. To the extreme that one was placed in this Universal polarity and the other was placed in it's Universal opposite polarity. For that matter, I don't think this has been written anywhere here on the Planet as it is not privy information. The reason why this was decided was to actually ensure the prospect of soul growth in some sort of progression. The Dragons were on the other side of this Galaxy in the other polarity. A great King was appointed and is still ruling today. Well, since the Dragons were separated from man, they had no one else to slice and dice, so they started slicing and dicing themselves. Factions broke off from the Kingdom and wanted their own Kingdom as it is the quest for power that will drive a Dragon mad. Kind of like giving booze to a Native American. The great King Dragon tried for eons to turn this plight around. But these factions that joined together as one, refuted against the King. So, it was decided that something had to be done, as these Dragons thirst for power, was killing this great kingdom. They were an uncontrollable menace. So they were gathered up and exiled through the center of our galaxy through the Black hole. Some know the rest of the story. The Orion war and so forth to this day in the now. I have a speculation. I speculate that this council of yours is seeking favor with the humans at this time because of what is about to happen. You guys have a problem. And right now you are desperate because you know that your end is near. You think your soul group here will be possibly saved if in thinking that you can convince someone to see that you are worthy of saving by now trying to embrace the human faction. Like you are now doing us all a great big favor. Let me put this in Black and White instead of Light and Dark. The fact is that your faction of the Dragons were exiled or banished from where you came from. No matter how your council tires to disguise it. And since that time, some of you tried to go back but couldn't. In other words, you saw the light as to what your King was saying, but you already had chosen your fate. It is the original sin that the dark chose to refute the Creator's wishes for all of his creations. Except for this time your council and brethren repeated the same mistake with your King. So, to now appear in this date and time as such glorious beings are not going to change the original sin that your kind has perpetrated. And since that time of banishment, look at the karma, your soul group as now compiled. Imagine a pile of dragon dung that can fill up several sectors in this Universe. With all of your brilliance and accomplishments that only served to satisfy your thirst for power, you have created your own black hole and it has been fed by the very energy you have fed it. And despite all the crimes against every outpost you have conquered in the quest for that power, you have more or less put the noose around your own necks. Your council's decision to not fully take responsibility by placing another agenda at the foot of the human race is like getting the switchman ready to pull the switch on your noose floor.You seemed to be a young Dragon by Dragon standards and well schooled. It is a shame because some of you have seen the light, but so many of your brethren have not, and you have become well out numbered by your own kind because you chose to see the light as to where they still refuse it. You, yourself might find the Creators grace when all this is said and done. There is a chance for you to save your brethren and one chance only. That chance has to do with your true King. It will not be achieved by your council or any other faction that has separated itself from your soul group that is currently here. I also know your brethren have a watchful eye on what you are doing here. They have no use for us human folk. Their eyes only show contempt for us to the extreme. Like that final look before the kill. To make matters worse, in a matter of speaking, if your council and brethren decide to finally negotiate for your soul family's survival, a human has been appointed to assist in that process. The reason for that was to really test your resolve as to your true intentions. There is no more room for the scheming. It is no longer about your entitlement attitude and power. It is about your soul survival, period. So I leave with this with you in hopes that you all make sense of this and know that it isn't all as you have so far put it. You left out some crucial things or maybe your own council kept it from you. Also if that wasn't enough information for you to be motivated in any direction you choose, I have two more things of intrigue that might get your attention. One, the technology you have been seeking that was once here, that your kind had control of because you stole it in the first place, is no longer in your possession as you know. Also, any persons that you are possibly trying to find that may lead you back to that technology are also not within your council's reach. So you are wasting your time. Tell that to your superiors. So, I hope our encounter was an interesting one for you, my Dragon friend. Notice I didn't complicate it with all the dragon dribble. It's complicated enough. And sure you can have me checked out if you like. I would advise that anyway. Spirit Matthew told me that my name is how the Universe knows me. He is a wise soul. Namaste'

Abraxas:

Dear Lionhawk! Some humans are getting ready to transform into Dragons; a very few are on the brink of doing so (1 in 50,000). Most humans are not ready for Dragonhood; yet requiring evolvement and preparations. According to your words of personal wisdom above, you are one of the latter humans -not yet ready for Dragonhood. Should you search in your caves of your remembrances, then you might find some clues as to where the ancestors of the Dragons come from.This should then allow you to revise the histories as you have learned them from second-hand sources. Shalom!AA

TRANCOSO wrote:

So, what about the content of Lionhawk's post? Abraxas: Dear Trancoso! The PTB are RULED by the Dragon archetype. The PTB are unable to access more than 95% of the Cosmic History. As Collier says, the Paa Taal (or similar label) have been forgotten in the records as the ancestors of all. Those ancestors are rather closely entwined with the concept of the starhumanity as the fourth 'brain halo' evolving from the Reptilian brainstem, the mammalian midbrain, and the human cortex. This agenda allows recircularization of the linearity in the Orb of the Ouroborus (Milky Way Mazzaroth or Circle of the Zodiac). The content of Lionhawk's reply contains no direct questions to be answered and was answered relative to the consciousness vibrations emitted through the wordings. It is in my authority to discern written material within the context and under the guidance of the Thuban master templar -the universal Logos. In this capacity and authority, I choose if and how to reply to unsubstantiated innuendo and preconceived ideas and bias with respect to the History of the Dragons and as found in the archives on Thuban. As most can ascertain, I DO answer direct questions in all cases, except in oversight or when these questions are intended to cause strife and dissonance or are what is labeled as ad hominem. AA

Malletzkywrote:

What a powerful concept this is! May I assume that we're not only supposed to not only find the way back home to the creator but more than this, that we're primarily supposed to 'learn' the creation itself while finding the way back??? If so...it really does matters to find out that 'going back home'...or the 'second coming'...must happen from inside-out and not visa versa!with respectmalletzkyAA; You are BOTH, a shard of the creator and shard of the creation simultaneously malletzky. And you seem to have understood one of the 'hidden data' (the 5% the PTB have not yet discerned relative to their data base) rather well. The symbolism of the Eucharist is THE MOST POTENT archetype for the human-starhuman transformation. It's the real thing and is being 'synthesized' by the PTB in 'implants' and such things. It is inside-out and not outside-in. The Cosmic Archetypology RULES the Cosmos. The reconfiguration of Gaia so requires reconfiguration of the entire cosmic structure. This has been the agenda of all, PTB and ETs all along. Not many know the details, but many have hints and indicators as to what those details entail -especially the echelons at the top of the PTB pyramid. AA

Lionhawkwrote:

Well, well, my dear Dragon. Nice try. Brushing it off your back with a brush called arrogance. To be expected in the first round between us. For that matter, I think you have one hell of a sense of humor and you might consider the comedy circuit because when I read your response, you made me laugh and I can only hope that my laugh wasn't an annoying echo in your den.

Dragon-hood. Now that is by definition a confusing concept. A definition that could very well be projected by whatever gang is giving out such information related to their agenda. It even sounds like something akin to a degree. Ph.D. comes to mind as to your delivery. Also, the agenda of transforming humans into Dragons surely tells me that you are desperate. I must inform you that I have to take away a point by your response and let you know the number stands at 96% instead of 95%. With 4 percentage points left. For one thing, from everything in my experience is not as you have tried to paint it. I thought Dragons had courage. You must be a young Dragon and have not fully found that courage that should be beating in your Heart. No matter the dragon dribble that you have displayed in your response, I will allow you the grace for your immaturity. The point of my addressing you is that you have lured many with your wisdom. Even I am impressed with your talents. But not enough to compromise what the Creator has already blessed me with as a human as in higher universal man. Why would I defile his intentions by allowing what he has already blessed me with as one of his creations into something he did not intend. And you are doing what? Uncreating one in 50,000 into something that has forgotten what it was blessed with in the first place? That is just one of the most perverted perversions of the Universe I have heard in a while. The premise of that is actually very twisted in design and just shows at what lengths your soul family has gone to exploit one of God's creations. But really, why would I be surprised at this twisted twist as I have seen with my own eyes what your soul family has done. If you are really paying attention here, I said that and from the first hand as to what I brought to the table. There are several key components that your brethren and your council no longer have control of. One of which I didn't mention in the first round, are the keys to that gate that some of you tried with all of your might to go through but turned you into Dragon butter instead. Another thing that is not in your cave of awareness is who or what is keeping that gate shut. And not to upset you but I will tell you that it is from the true source that has made this contract to keep you all here until you embrace what you have refuted. I have no such agenda as in duping anyone as to what I have brought here today. If anything I have spent countless years in service, since the time of Antiquity and those caves as memories as you so poorly put that is all in one cave. One lifestream. If everyone could remember in full, what they have experienced in their lifestreams, I fear there would be a massive war of retribution reborn in this Universe for all the pain and suffering your soul family has provided them. And through the years of torment and suffering, I have endured, I have come far in the healing of the prejudice your soul family has graced me with. To the point where, I have come here in actual peace to try to negotiate a peace, spite your arrogance. I didn't come here to complicate your day Abrax. I came here with a solution to all concerned. As usual, the display of your response is no longer a speculation, as your arrogance has surely shown part of your claws. You claim you have authority but that authority is misdirected as to what your agenda is all about is nothing but another form of possession. You and your council no longer have the authority as you have so claimed with your arrogance and entitlement attitudes over this Planet any longer. This Planet was never yours to begin with. It has all been a ruse perpetrated by your quest for domination. In the name of the human race, your agenda will not succeed should you decide to implement the invasion that your council has been covertly stockpiling here on Gaia. Your council doesn't tell you everything. You can keep us distracted with your wisdom, but if the question as to who knows anything that could possibly know of that, well let us see if you are truly full of wisdom or something else. Now that is what I call an innuendo. And if I have to stand up and represent this Planet that your soul family has exploited, to claim the authority to denounce your council's agenda, then I so do so now. I will not sit here and have any more of my soul family sacrificed to your dinner plates. Your brethren have used us from the very beginning and you are going to present your council in such a sweet light without first taking the responsibility to come here and set things right even though your guilt could fill a black hole. Your council does not or is not the true Royalty of the Dragons that I am friends with. So you have no real authority here in this Universe. You never had. You only have fooled the fools. Nothing more. You see there are guardians appointed by the God of this Universe with the Creator's blessings. That only report to the one. No council rules or governs over them. So there is no infiltration. The only reason why your soul family has made it this far is because of the Creator's grace. If I didn't know from experience these things, I would probably be subscribing to your second-hand information. Your talent is blazing and I sincerely mean that. But for the sake of my fellow humans, I want them to know that their souls are being played for by an old agenda that is now passed its time. And I don't want to see them sacrificed for nothing as that has always been the end result of that agenda I have spoken about. I don't want to see my soul family continue down this road called, "Boring" because of the selfish issues that have consumed your family for eons. What you also don't get is that I also don't want to see your family end up as Dragon butter either as I also know the potential of your family as the Creator had intended is still available to you through his grace. We humans are not responsible for the karmic pile your brethren have created. So that is why it is time for you or one of your superiors to come clean and take responsibility and convince your brethren that the road you continue to travel on is a DEAD end. Was that an innuendo? Because if you do I will tell you this, is that your Brethren will find yourselves all alone and will do through the habit of your past, repeat it, but this time you will be slicing and dicing each other. The reason why you will be left alone is because of what is going to happen in the Universe. You simply won't be able to keep up in terms of frequency. And to further add to your situation and what appears your lack of knowledge pertaining to it, is what you once had is now gone. The real ones. What you think you have is not what it appears to be. So without that, your fate is once again sealed. Mind you, I am not here to judge you. You hold your own mirror. But everyone should have a clue as to what you have withheld from your audience. There is a code between Dragons and Humans, but it is not this code. This Thuban code is not the Royal one. So it has no real authority anywhere outside of your home planet. I'll have to pass on your proposed course of Dragonhood. I don't have the stomach to digest a child served up on a plate. If I can propose a question, I would like to ask when are you going to tell the real truth to your human audience? I am not saying that you have lied. But what I am talking about is what you haven't told them? This reminds me of the movie, "TO SERVE MAN." Again Abrax, I came in peace and I am going to leave in one piece. Why? Because I can. I also bid you a good day my Dragon friend. Sincerely. Lionhawk aka ....................?

LionHawkwrote more:

Greetings.When I first posted up on this thread, I had no idea that this thread had bothered many here. But apparently, I wasn't the only one where those flags went up. Now I have stated that Abrax here as done an amazing and blazing amount of work that is way impressive. I'm not taking that away from him. I wish there were more people who would write their own original work with some substance than a lot of the dodo that gets copied and pasted up. I am more interested in experiences from those I know instead of someone I don't know. All I ask is that you do it with integrity. Otherwise, I can just turn on the TV and get some manure type of story, saving your time and mine. You know..............you can't help but see some of the responses with your name on it. And for the sake of the Mods, and to be as respectful as I can be, what I will say is that some of those responses are only from lack of awareness and or experiences. If we all had the same experiences and the same awareness, there would be nothing to give us a separate character. What remains here is that I am who I am and you are who you are. Some of us have been warriors. Some have not. It all depends on what stations you chose for soul growth. You also can tell who is a warrior and who is not. I am not the only warrior here. Then again, I also know my way out of a barn. I could say that not only am I hacking at evil but I would rather not be hacking at the manure being pooped out by someone who had a hissy fit and left and only came back when I left. Now that I have returned, hacking at evil, as I was accused of, I find the same cow pooping again. Hilarious really. Also just a distraction from what is really going on here. Now to walk in a Dragon's Den is a little different than a barn. At least in a barn, you know that manure management is usually in the stalls. But in a Dragon's Den, your guess is as good as mine. And mind you Abrax that this analogy that came from someone's conscience and not mine. Someone also tried the group lynch mob scenario technique as to imply we all felt the same way about this thread. I have only one question for that person. How many barbecues have you been too? I think everyone has their own feelings here. Everyone should be able to express what that is. You don't have to like it. But it should be respected as long as it is tactfully done. I say that because what I have seen demonstrated took courage to do and it was done straight up. Even if I don't agree with what was expressed or even if I do, is not the point here. Someone showed a lot of true grit and character by voicing what was bothering this person and this person was at least honest about that. I can work with that any day of the week as compared to others doing the backstabbing or pooping in your way. At least I know where I stand in either case. That showed heart to do that. Now back to the issues at hand. I asked what needed to be asked. At least the question that no one else here did ask. They at least now know the chicken is out of the bag and someone did ask the question. The question that they never did want you to ask. Think on that. Here's another deal for you. Do you know why some or a lot of this doesn't make sense for you? Because it is from their paradigm and not yours. It's almost like going to China and not knowing the language, the customs and traditions, and here you are trying to bridge all that with some Chinese person who doesn't speak good English. Same analogy but the same kind of results. All these different Arch types are also vying for position in the now. What I now have determined is that one shoe doesn't fit all. And most of them are trying to define you in their shoe box. When you are not in their shoe box, to begin with. That is also why my valid questions that I posed were not answered. Also as to why the question of AKA was so far off the mark with the answer that was presented. Why, because he doesn't know who I am and doesn't have access to that by using the channels that are available to him. There must be a reason. So what is it going to be? Ascension or Dragonhood? And why would anyone in their right mind choose to go from an Oxygen-based life form to a Hydrogen based life form? Why move into a lower density element? Why deny yourself the process of creation that the Creator had already intended for you in the first place? To compromise that process by being exposed to a belief system that will not be sustainable within the future of this Universe? Do you think the grass is greener over there? These same beings who were banished here and you are going to go kiss their butts, after all, they have done to our human soul family. And the innuendo that I am coming from a hateful mind. What? I got to say that again. What? Excuse me! I came here to this thread to establish a truce and an answer to all parties involved. I didn't come here to start a war. I am trying to avoid one. While Abrax is here dazzling you with his brilliance, maneuvers are taking place right now, right under your noses, and someone wants to make stupid comments about how disturbed he is by me showing back up. What? That doesn't even compare to what is being played behind the scenes and if you think researching it online, makes you a complete researcher, we are all going to be doomed with that kind of mindset. I also don't care what anyone thinks of me. I didn't come here to be popular. I'm not running for office. I don't take my orders from anyone on this Planet. I am here as many of you are to assist in the ascension of Gaia. That is my agenda. I am also sorry that the many who are trying to learn to think everybody is doing the same thing they are doing. You always learn but some of us have graduated and that is hard for most to understand or even accept. They think we should be like them staying in school. For some of us school is like over with and you have to go finally walk the walk instead of talking the talk. Experience is getting out of that chair and putting what you know in some form of action. If you stay in the chair too long, you will be conditioned to just reacting. Kind of like sitting in front of a theater screen watching a movie. Another thing I want to point out is that it would seem we are the prize. All the agendas I have seen point to that. So it is my position at this time to see where this Dragon goes as if you know the basics, an agenda is at work here. By what numbers I have seen, he has a tough job ahead as far as the recruitment process. The number ratios indicate that. And I am a supporter of free speech and no rules as none are needed when things are approached with honor and respect for others. Alex Collier mentions a new place of knowing. Establish one. You want to do it in this thread, then you might want to ask for the credentials first. Which was skipped in my mind? So don't go blaming other people for your feelings when you didn't take any responsibility to ask those basic questions in the first place. If you can't get verification from this council and at least have an introductory meeting to establish your Dragonhood club, then consider what you haven't been considering. My apologies Dragon. You left me not much of a choice here, but I understand why. I bid you another great day and I hope there are no feathers in your chicken dinner. (Innuendo) that was the name of the chicken. And I guess all of my questions have been answered by not what was answered.

Lionhawk leaves the den.

AA: The Thuban Council does not set any stage for anyone. The Thuban Council is exactly what it claims to be -the emissary or messenger from the Logos, the Universal Logos of the Christian scriptures. The Thuban Council functions under the auspices of the 24 Elders, archetyped in the Book of Revelation. Noone is required to accept or believe this in any form or manner. The 24 Elders are the Thuban Dragons, who receive their authority from the 4 Beasts and through them from Prime Source or God.

(The following is a sarcastic reply to Lionhawk's input. However, how much is she actually telling the truth here? Just something to ponder. Wes's comment.)Abraxas: Ok; I'll decide. Thuban is a pretend smokescreen of pretend information, which is just plagiarism of well credentialled academic sources masquerading as 'real science' of a new world. The Thubanese are old Draconians who like to eat people for breakfast and to gather food resources; the Thubanese have decided to infiltrate the world's most important discussion forum: Project Avalon. Here then the agenda is to brainwash the forum contributors with scientific-sounding but really worthless information and for the purpose to gain as many followers of the Thubanese philosophy as possible. Then when the critical mass of cult followers has been reached, the true Draconian Reptoids will appear and harvest their brainwashed followers. This will be accomplished in invading the old earth shortly after December 21st, 2012 through a Black Hole-White Holemonadic dyad opening up halfway between Sirius and Gaia and wormhole connected to the Orion star system. The Powers-That-Be of the old earth will be powerless to stop the US; because they had thought that WE would allow them to be our ambassadors of the new earth and in thinking of themselves as the elite. We shall eat them for lunch, but they don't know that yet; although some of them suspect that WE are deceiving them. And so WE shall rule the New Earth and in a few years, say 2015, WE shall reengineer the deteriorated wormhole channels to allow our Draconian brothers and sisters to join US on OUR new home planet SERPENTINA. From then on, SERPENTINA will be a BLACK DRAGONSTAR. All of the old humanity will have been consumed by the US and WE shall DRAGONSEED a hybrid race between OURSELVES and OUR Ancestral Lineages. But first of all, WE have to create the Thuban Dragon Cult and this and only this is the purpose of Abraxas. So Be It! Signed and Sealed in the Name or Amen of the Master-Templar by Abraxasinas Scribe of the Dragons aka the SolarArrowed Unicorn of the SeaGoatian Dragon horns entwined with the Hermetic FisherEagle of the Lunar Twins. AA
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:26 pm

Morpheus, thank-you for the above post. This sort of thing is the major reason I participate in this website. It's a road less travelled for me which I feel extremely uncomfortable about participating in, yet somehow its a research-project which seems to require the attention of appropriate researchers. I'm including that post in my United State of the Solar System thread, but I'll delete it if you want me to. I'm too tired to analyze it presently, but I will later today. I try to provide a potpourri of perspectives on my threads, regardless of whether I approve of them or not.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:23 pm

I went through a great majority of these posts and did some editing just to make it for an easier read. If you want me to break it up better with more paragraphs, just say the word. The reason for posting all this up today is that I have been working on this in the last month and wanted to update the progress so far. Not only that but I also got a true friend involved. Meet Kate.

Kate and I met 15 years ago. Online, yes, but not on a forum. We hit it off right from the start. We had a lot in common and yet different. Come to find out, we had history. A colorful one, but very negative. She and I spent many years fighting and killing each other.

It was during the Orion Wars where the battles took place. Keep in mind, that war lasted around 700,000 years and never did end with a clear victor. She was a Draconian Commander. We laugh now, but it wasn't funny business back in the days. We would often find ourselves blowing each other up with our Starships. Our hate for each other was off the charts. We sought each other out to repeat our death dance. I can still see her standing on her bridge. She was very intimidating and she didn't hesitate her mind when it came to killing. She was very proficient at it. She was tall, strong, and Reptilian.

Anyways, somewhere down the line, she decided to change sides and decided to go human. That is a very complicated process to go through and it takes years. You're placed under probation during that whole time until you can prove yourself worthy. She was released from that probation a few years ago. Talk about a long, long process.

Of course, she and I forgave each other. All that being said, I had her take a look at the Thuban thread. What came out of that which included the exchange in my previous post, is that I was spot on in that exchange. As to events, etc. She was able to validate with her gifts, talents, contacts, and memory, the context and the historical timeline associated with all of it. All that from an ex Reptilian. Made my day of course as someone outside of myself decided to prove it out. I couldn't ask for anything more.

It wasn't very long after this exchange I had with the Thubans that I was attacked. Also, scans revealed the attack was dispatched from Alpha Draconis. Not only the scans, but my contacts also knew where it originated from. The attack was an intended kill shot. I barely survived it and still to this day, suffer from pain from that attack. 24/7 as a matter of fact. The attack occurred on March 7, 2010. It was around that time that many others were also being attacked. The reason for the attack was that I was exposing the truth and they wanted me to be snuffed out because it threw a major wrench in their agenda.

I was hit with a beam weapon. It entered my right knee and went through and then went through my left leg above the ankle. The energy would then work upward back up the body as the energy increased from the ground.

The Thubans denied the attack. I believe them. They were assigned with the task of delivering their agenda to Earth. They, themselves are not their military. But they are IMO, a storefront of sorts.

Kate did some work on Susan's 13th bridge. We both did. Session wise. What we found was that the 13th bridge does exist but it turns out to be an illusion for those who have the ability to go into the 13th dimension. It's like a mirage and all you have to do is pass through knowing it is a mirage. I will say that this is very high-level stuff as what it represents is not very well known to begin with. We're talking about going into the 13th dimension and using the 13th dimension to jump into the Logos. A new place or space of knowing!

Some dimensions actually have some sort of membrane that separates them from a nearby dimension. Not all. If you do any space travel or dimensional travel, you can sometimes feel that membrane. Sometimes, its like breaking the sound barrier. I have heard the explosion that is heard going through them. All you have to do is increase your Merkaba frequency to cancel those effects out. Getting back to the 13th-dimensional bridge, what you will see is a wall of gold and white shimmering light, streaming up and down, as you look at it from the POV of the 12th dimension. I think the term bridge, in this instance, is actually a metaphor.

Please don't get me wrong here as I am not an expert on Dimensions. I am only sharing my own insights based on what I have experienced and trying to the best that I can to relate my findings, with my own filters of understanding.

Maybe this Logos is not new, to begin with. Maybe it is new because it was recently discovered. Maybe the Thubans and the rest of these dragons have made some really good steps forward and are now experiencing their new discovery as in a new place of knowing. This would show promise and growth in awareness.

In the near future, I am going to venture into the 13th dimension. I have been there once when I visited Sol. When I was in the 12th looking at this mirage before me, I felt no problems as far as passing through it if I chose. Maybe that is because I have been there once already. I'm not exactly sure. But when I do, I will report back here.

We can't get stuck on the numbering of these dimensions. Where you are left with the impression, the higher you go in the number, the better things are. Case and point is the 11th dimension, where it is similar in the sense of the 4th dimension. A lower and a higher level within the dimension. The 11th dimension has some dark qualities about it in one of those levels within it.

A mirage? That's what Kate and I concluded. Yet maybe the 13th bridge is a real bridge for the Dragons and that is what they will need to transition from the here to there.

In the clip below......What I saw was similar to the wall of fire in the clip except it had more of a Northern light effect where there were bands flowing straight up and down. Better yet streams. With the golden and white hues. I think this clip is very parallel to what we experienced with the Thubans.

And I had my differences with the Thubans just like many did. Another one of those differences is that they used Jesus to launch some of their beliefs. Dragons getting religion????????? I don't think so! Just another way to hijack your mind. Just another way to hijack Jesus.

When Brook and I moved into our house here in North Carolina, 2010, we had created some projects. One of those projects was to build some kind of wooden single-shelf system. Like a big "U" shaped table. Well, we found some rough maple boards and I was working on them in our driveway, milling them to shape. We had taken a break and decided to go to this swap meet on Rt. 321. We stopped at this one stand and bought 2 swords. Broad swords. The guy tells us if we buy them he would throw something in to sweeten the pot. The below picture is what he gave us. I accepted the transaction. I knew I had to get this ceramic artifact away from this guy because I knew it had cursed him and his family. We went home and I took this artifact and did my thing to neutralize it. Destroyed it in the driveway. There was more to it than that as I had to do a ritual to neutralize it. Anyways, I did what I had to do and I didn't need to be told to do this as I felt it was of my soul's duty to do this, without a question. Unconditionally. Well.... we got a visitor that night. Brook met with him. Freaked her out. He just wanted to thank us for what we did. He also commented to Brook about the carpentry project that I was doing in the driveway. I don't remember now his exact words were but it was in the context of total understanding and a smile on his face.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 6 Talsma10
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:50 pm

Morpheus, a lot of crucifixes (if not all of them) seem to symbolize the 'Defeat of Christ' rather than the 'Victory of Christ' and I often wonder if the Bible and Religion are a mixture of Good and Evil to be Purposely Deceptive?! But then if the Bible and Religion are rejected there are an infinite number of even more deceptive and dangerous replacements. The Thubans might be one of these. I spoke with an 'agent-like' couple at a 'Whole Life Expo' who told me that the potential for humans to become deluded and deceived was very great. I suggested to 'RA' that humanity had been easy to deceive, and he replied "Very Easy." I've spoken to several 'Individuals of Interest' who were low-key yet extremely-smart and two or three of them were amazed at how stupid humans were (especially regarding believing BS). Humanity might be stuck in a 'Deception Game' which might be nearly impossible to break out of. A Supercomputer-Managed Information-War might Utterly-Destroy Humanity as We Know It. I feel as if I'm playing with Burning-Magnesium on this website, but I do it anyway, for better or worse, I know not. Time will tell (as it always does). BTW, I saw what appeared to be a UFO Dogfight at approximately the same time you were attacked in 2010. They appeared to use Directed-Energy Weapons, but what do I know?? 2010 was the year 'RA' contacted me, and I've felt worse and worse since then, with some rather bizarre internet-posting. 'RA' told me "You'll manifest your bad-side." The Horror.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:03 pm

Here's the deal. I spent most of my younger years desperately seeking God and Jesus. I had every reason too. The house I was raised in was demonically possessed and was being haunted by 11 Native Americans who were murdered there. The land was also affected by this. The demon's doorway was the closet in my bedroom. Just to give you an idea where like in the movie, "The Exorcist," where the scene is where the room turns freezing cold. That happened 3 times in that bedroom. With a pot belly wood stove burning in the very next room with the door open to my room. As I said, I had every reason to find God and Jesus. The Catholic Church refused my request for help. I never did find God and Jesus, simply because I was looking in the wrong place. And that place was the bible. The Church did me a big favor by refusing my request. It made me get off that toilet seat and change directions as to finding solutions.
    Every one of these religious programs wants you to "BELIEVE." You submit to it and all you have done is give away your power. Along with your time, effort, and resources. For what? A lie?

I have done an exorcism. One was enough! The bible has no power. And yet they would have you believe that it does. Even my grammar program wants to have it capitalized. The real power comes from within you. The bible is useless when it comes to these issues. For that matter, you can not find a solution from a book when you are in direct contact with such negative beings. You may as well hit yourself in the head with any book and knock yourself out cold when you are right in the middle of it.
    You don't know what is happening when it is happening, you don't have enough information to make a proper decision, and it changes within a flash. You end up just reacting to something that is above your pay grade.

And what gets me is when those who believe in Jesus, act as though they know him. When they never met him. Automatic hypocrisy right off the bat.

I'll tell you a little secret OXY. Talking about crucifixes. If you have truly met Jesus, you would know that he did not want to be remembered by the cross. The deep sadness on his face when he said that, said it all. The Darkside has done the exact opposite as to his wishes. With their propaganda and arrogance. And Jesus is not the only one they have done this too.

Namaste'
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:44 pm

Morpheus, one dark night I jokingly told 'RA' "I Should Bring My Bible and Start Shouting at You!!" as I shook my finger at him (like a preacher making their point in a sermon)!! 'RA' didn't seem to like that idea!! What's ironic about all of this is that I seem to be reverting to a select minimal-list of key-books from my past, just to have a clearly-defined starting-point and frame of reference. One could chase the latest guru and philosophy for all-eternity without ultimate-resolution (or something to that effect). I'm really trying to shut-up, wash my hands, pack my bags, and leave town (shaking the dust off my shoes). I've had more than enough, and I'm too old, stupid, crazy, sick, and tired to continue. I might just read a couple of theological-books and major-newspapers as I prepare to transition into the 'Great-Hereafter' for more 'Fun and Games' or is it 'Murder and Mayhem'?? Namaste and Godspeed.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:22 pm

And don't forget door number 3. lol!

Just like you, that's what I am doing. Getting out of Dodge.  I have an appointment on Monday, meeting a realtor. Going to get Zeus on the road when my state title gets here. Very soon. Selling everything I can. I was telling my Brother down in Florida that I wanted to simplify my life. Might take me time but I have that now.

The day is coming when I do my drive about. I'm retiring in a real way. I don't have much time left. You know that when you can see the exit door. You now know it is there. But before I go I want to spend time with Gaia. Do some fishing, camping, etc. Might even come to visit you during one of your sermons.
    Lmfao

Just one important question remains.......If Mercedes is Europe's automotive bar measurement and Cadilac is the USA equivalent, then why is it that Cadilac doesn't build Vans and Expedition vehicles? Or do they? I know that Ford, GMC, Chevy, and Dodge do.

Like I've said, I have paid my dues in FULL. I just settled Brook's Estate yesterday, which was one journey I do not want to repeat. Everybody is paid and Brook's name is cleared of everything concerning her. When you love somebody, that's what you do. My part is done and I am waiting for a call from my lawyer as to when the Judge signs everything off. I was told this will happen on Monday.

Now it is a matter of releasing all these physical attachments. I can't take it with me so why not do something good with it?

And what do demons do when a priest recites from the bible? They laugh. And the joke is on them! You want to get the attention of a demon, just throw the bible on the ground. He won't be laughing then.

For my Brook.....I was blessed to have her in my soul life.

Be kind to yourself and you will be kind to everyone else. Love the one your with. That's what truly matters.

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:50 am

I hope that this video that I have posted, doesn't create any friction or problems with this site. There is also some cussing so cover your ears.

The spooks that monitor this site and others have been put on notice. I do believe it is time to step up to the plate and be part of the soulution.

What pisses me off is the fact that they have used our personal resources to cause a great deal of abuse. Abuse on every level I can imagine. Taking our resources and using those resources against us.

Jay was surely gifted and he provides proof. He was a brother lion. My heart goes out to his other half as she has had so much to handle these last few years.

Again, there is some cussing, but you will see why.

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:57 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 6 2d2ere10

So, late last week, I called my friend Kate and we got into a discussion. The discussion was about grid systems that have been put into place around our Planet.

As it turns out, Kate had been recently working on basically the same thing, I had worked on several years ago. I asked her for permission to post up her drawing. It is not complete and is still a work in progress. But you will get the idea.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 6 Kate10

Basically what you are looking at is a portal that leads into and out of a space of density with a grid system surrounding that space.

We know that the Reptilians had placed a grid system around our Planet eons ago. We also know that the Reptilians had also hijacked the Crystal Kingdom. I suspect that they hijacked that Kingdom first.

Keep in mind that there is another grid system. The original Gaia grid system, which is by all means, natural. You can look at it from the perspective that the Crystal Kingdom was the neuro network that would create the auric field around our Planet. A natural grid.

So here are the grid systems that I am aware of. Gaia's, Reptilian, Angelic, and Indigo.

Part of the design of the Reptilian grid system was to filter your soul identity. Meaning you would forget who you were when you incarnated here. Another part was to collect the fear frequency of the Planet. Don't forget that the Reptilians feed on fear frequencies. It's their drug of choice.

In 1992, the 11:11 doorway opened up and a new grid system was to be put into place. That grid system was designed to counteract the Reptilian grid system by reversing or neutralizing the flow of the fear frequency. Designed to stop feeding the beast. However, IMO, hasn't worked.

The Indigo grid was placed in 1992. The same year as the 11:11. However, the Indigo phenom actually started in the 50s. The first wave came into being. They were then called the "Forerunners."
    Their mission was to anchor the Indigo frequencies to the Planet so that the Indigos could then incarnate and operate. If you notice, the Indigos retained their soul memories and identity. Which the Reptilians have an issue with to say that lightly.

It would seem that the Universe is seeking balance. Rumor has it that the filter of the Reptilian grid system that prevented your soul memory has been taken down, around 10 years ago. So the kids born since then should have their memories intact. I can only pray this is so. cheers

sunny
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:00 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 6 HAL-9000_small

Thank-you Morpheus. There's got to be a hidden-story which seems to have been partially revealed in various ways throughout the past several thousand years, and especially in the past several decades, yet which remains mostly hidden. I've tried to read the material generated by Various Alternative-Researchers, Brook and Yourself, along with reconsidering the Best of My Past, and this has resulted in a lot of insights, yet I keep getting the sinking-feeling that someone's Ancient-System is Managing This Solar System in a somewhat unalterable manner. I'm attempting to Understand the System rather than Bucking the System. Resistance Might be Futile. Who Knows?? The Borg Queen?? HAL 9000?? My name is similar to David Bowman, but I seem to be knowing less and less as I feel worse and worse, as if the Matrix is cracking-down on me (especially regarding my efforts to think out-loud on Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon). Namaste.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:49 pm

Seems to me that you, OXY, have many of the angles covered as far as the Earth base stuff goes. Your thread is a great piece of work and maybe it is you who should write a few books. cheers

My hands are full as it is with what little I do know of in the firsthand. Brook and I only cracked the surface of the Egyptian subject and discovered how much of that was false propaganda. We discovered the dark agenda hidden beneath it. That is another reason why I try to stick to what was experienced instead of the propaganda. I wish I could say I was a Cosmic reporter but there is so much that I haven't a clue and that alone disqualifies me as such. So don't feel like you're the only one who struggles with all these puzzles. To be honest, I could care less anymore. I'm so tired of it all. All I am doing now is just sharing what insights I have experienced. I don't consider myself an avid researcher like yourself. I was in my younger years, but that didn't exactly pan out as far as getting the results needed to solve the situations I found myself in. Because of those situations, I was considered a FREAK. Even by my own family. And yet when my family saw something, they would come running to me for the answers. The answers to resolve their fears. I had an awful lot put on my plate back in the day.

You must realize that we are a part of an Empire. Which has been controlled by those in charge from Saturn. Those in charge have come and gone many times. Competition is a Universal fact. What blows my mind is all the insectoid races that are out there and here. The Wasp race, another nasty bunch, controlled this Solar System for a long time. They have been pushed out of here in the now. But when they ruled, they were a menace. Imagine this race having ships as well. Not much has been mentioned about these characters.

Don't forget the Mantids and the Ant folks. I have had contact with both of these factions. 3 times with the Ant People. Once with a Mantid. Within the last 5 years as far as the Ant People. Both of these factions are allies of the Human Race. And yet, you don't want to be on their wrong side. They are both warrior races.

As you are probably aware of the Reptilian removal campaign for the last 15 years. One of their ships was destroyed somewhere in our Solar System. The ship was a cube ship similar to the Borg Cube ship. This ship was reported to be 30 miles cubed.

Some of the Earthquakes we have experienced is from under Earth battles with these Reptilians. Even now the hunt for the remaining ones is ongoing.

Let us not forget the tall Greys. I speculate they are the ones behind the chemtrails. They are a sinister bunch and very elusive.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 6 Wasp310
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:18 pm

Thank-you Morpheus. This stuff scares me, yet I treat it as science-fiction (just to remain sane). I think I might've seen an Insectoid-Alien a few years ago, and I spoke with someone who called me a 'Commoner' when I spoke about 'Tall Long-Nosed Greys'. I spoke with someone who said "I've always been opposed to Humans, and I always will be against them." I experienced a couple of sharp shaking-episodes at 3AM a couple of weeks ago which didn't feel like earthquakes. I imagined an underground battle. Digging for Truth seems to place one in Spiritual-Quicksand. Perhaps this is the Matrix at Work. I'm trying to not-post and not-talk. It only hurts when I think. Ignorance and Inaction seem to be Bliss and Virtue. Books are a funny-thing in the internet-age. What one can reveal within a website such as The Mists of Avalon is MUCH Superior to anything one might present in books. We use quoted-material, videos, articles, links, images, and editorial-content which can be changed in minutes. All of This is for FREE!! But the level of interest and participation (even with long-time forum-members) seems pathetic to me. I'm as mad as hell. I've had enough. And I'm NOT going to take this anymore.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:27 pm

During my time with Brook, there were many times when we kept our mouths shut. Me, more so than her. When she passed, I said to self I don't have to keep my mouth shut anymore. So I let the cat out of the bag. The story of us was finally revealed. @ PA, it wasn't well received. Nobody even commented on it. And because of that, I decided it was time to move on. I no longer have any use for lack of the right words to be there. If you aren't part of their little clique, you get the cold shoulder. IMO, it has turned into a money pit. So be it!

Keep talking and keep walking. As long as the talk aligns with the walk, you won't be Apathic. Apathy is the main problem with all of this stuff. The phrase of, "It's classified," is utter BS, IMO. Sick of hearing that. If you can't say it like it is, then shut the hell up. That includes these so-called experts. Richard Dolen comes to mind. Well known UFO researcher. He is still searching at the last count. Simply because he can't see one when he's stuck in his chair. And he is revered as an expert? But hasn't seen a real UFO? I have been at this house for 9 years now and I have seen 4 UFOs off my back porch. You have to look up. It's not that hard. I've seen at least a baker's dozen in my lifetime. Just look up! They are everywhere. Expert, my butt. But go buy his books. LOLs The firsthand will always trump the secondhand.

"I'm as mad as hell. I've had enough. And I'm NOT going to take this anymore." Well said OXY.  Toast

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 6 Ufo10

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:59 pm

Regarding Space opera, space invaders, planet Earth, in between lives and reincarnation etc... I found this article from The Underground Bunker.Not a paper I am usually keen about. But  this particuliar article rather sticks to the facts  which I appreciate.

Scientology and ‘aliens’: What did L. Ron Hubbard actually say about space invaders?
    By Tony Ortega | December 12, 2016

The article contains a few video extracts from a lecture LRH gave in the early 50's called "The role of Earth " Realize we were in 1952 then and I trust no one was talking about these things in these days

It's not that I am much interested in the subject of Space opera  nowadays. I have been but it seems these days my interest is more oriented towards my/our abilities , how we create the world, how to trigger synchronicities, ... But I thought you may enjoy listening to LRH Morpheus.

https://tonyortega.org/2016/12/12/scientology-and-aliens-what-did-l-ron-hubbard-actually-say-about-space-invaders/

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:08 pm

Mudra THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 6 Mudra10

That was so cool of you!  cheers  I ate it all up like candy! I must be a Scientologist without knowing that I am.  Crazy Happy  For LRH to establish our prison planet was spot on! I want more!!!!!!!!!!! bounce

In my space of knowing in the now, I have been doing what LRH was doing, but he developed a system to which to uncover these truths. Uncanny if you ask me. And maybe the reason why he wrote back to me as he saw the potential I had at the time. I wish I still had that letter.

Talk about invaders...I did find something on OXY's thread. It is a ship. I also ran across this ship recently. There were several of them parked around a crater on the moon. But the first time I saw this ship or type of ship, was when I went out into space. There were hundreds of them all lined up behind a veil, and my impression was an invasion fleet. What got me was the shape. Not your typical type, but now that my awareness has expanded, what is typical? Tony {Abrax} of the Thubans thought I was playing a computer space game. When I find that photo of these ships around that crater, I will edit it in this thread somewhere. But OXY has one on his thread and if you don't mind, I will post it here.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 6 2_two_10

Because of this event, the Gov has been moving many UFO assets as of late. They have been moving things with their underground tunnel systems. They have moved my ship once more. I got validation on this over the past weekend. They are tightening up their security. And although they have moved many assets over the years to other bases, they are doing their best to keep their agenda hidden.

The Gov does not care about you. They will KILL you!

Many thanks Mudra! Flowers You're the best!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:01 pm

Morpheus I a m smiling at you joyfully eating you candies.
    Well I have got some more for you when you are ready ☺

Have a look at this Wikileaks page re Scientology where you'll find:
    https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Category:Scientology

_The Role of Earth: full recording plus transcript

_The Helatrobus tapes ( this is a series of lectures LRH made in the 60's where he talks about implants)- More Space Opera.

-The solo levels.(Upper bridge)

-SHSBC stands for Saint Hill special briefing course where one studies all the lower levels auditing meant to set up a being to embark on the clearing course and the solo levels (Upper levels )

_And various other things as you'll see.

I can't download these on my cell phone hence was unable to counter check these materials for genuineness
    . I'll do this when I return from holidays in a few weeks. But I am almost certain they are.

Take it easy with the candies MorpheusSmirk

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:35 am

Yay!! I'm back!

After Mercuriel changed the login address, like last time a change was made months ago, I wasn't able to log in here anymore. I decided to wait to ask for help until Mercuriel made further changes he promised (ie making the site secure) but it hasn't happened. (Hope Mercuriel is OK. Neutral ) But then I remembered that Carol kindly fixed my problem last time (thanks to Mudra) by sending me a new password which I'd forgotten about and tried to use my old one to get in after Mercuriel's new work. I know. Dumb huh? Rolling Eyes (Oh my goodness Embarassed ) And yes, using the new password worked again.

Oxy, you mentioned that a lot of member aren't posting anymore, even though there's so much interesting info here now (such as this thread). Maybe they had the same problem I did and didn't know how to fix the situation? scratch

Any way I've still been reading and just wanted to say HI to everyone again and that it's good to be back cheers I love you

Lawless

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:13 pm