tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Vidya Moksha
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Swanny
8 posters

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history

mudra
    mudra

civilization reset tartaria - Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 3 Empty Re: Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history

Post  mudra Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:04 am

Tartaria. The hidden history

https://youtu.be/_tfxJmF7fAk

Love Always
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

civilization reset tartaria - Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 3 Empty Re: Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history

Post  Swanny Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:14 pm

Good video. Thanks Mudra

I really do believe that christians have been tricked and are actually worshiping Satan
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:26 am

Swanny wrote:Good video. Thanks Mudra

I really do believe that christians have been tricked and are actually worshiping Satan

According to Hubbard that material is part of a large scale implant that happened on Earth 75 millions years ago .

Its possibly being reinforced every now and then. This could be an explanation for the amnesia linked to the various civilizations resets Earth experienced.

Ron also mentioned how the bible had been completely booby trapped .
    Considering the many wars that were fought in the name of religion and the genocide that took place in north and south America to enforce Christianity I wouldn't be surprised there is some truth therein.

We don't hear much of Christianity anymore in Belgium. Not saying its gone but it doesn't bear as much weight any longer as it used to in my grand parents generation and the prior ones.

It struck me however ever since I joined PA to see how much its fully alive amongst americans , how much the bible is part of their daily lives it seems. If I watch a video made in the US I can always count on the fact I ll see people commenting there with a Bible reference.
    Just an observation.

Love from me
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:41 am

Yea it's very sad that a high percentage of Americans are completely brainwashed with religion.
    I wonder if this reset has something to do with CERN, we've all heard of the Mandela effect. Maybe they wiped a whole civilization from our memories? scratch
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:31 pm

Swanny wrote:Yea it's very sad that a high percentage of Americans are completely brainwashed with religion.
    I wonder if this reset has something to do with CERN, we've all heard of the Mandela effect. Maybe they wiped a whole civilization from our memories? scratch

Could be indeed Swanny.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:36 pm

Modern controllers

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E8o5jsPx45U&t=399s

I posted the full Sochi fairy tale Jon mentions here:
    https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9987-the-fairy-tale-of-sochi

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:50 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:01 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:20 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:59 pm

Thank Burgundia to enrich my thread with your posts cheers
    Its very much appreciated.
    That Sochi video speaks of its own doesn't it when one knows a little about Tartaria ?

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:08 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:52 am

Great Tartaria the world we lost

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q8UcUIeyz3A

Now available here 
    https://www.altcensored.com/watch?v=q8UcUIeyz3A

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:04 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:57 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:19 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:27 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:03 am

Disposible civilizations

https://youtu.be/GUHdCJwseIU
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:14 am

civilization reset tartaria - Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 3 Img_0411
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:47 pm

AETHER by Marcia Ramalho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI8FIpDpNg8&t=1179s

Ajoutée le 2 sept. 2020
    The second edition of my Aether video is about the high tech, architecture and White Star Cities of our Previous Civilization, destroyed by a Great Flood and energy weapons by the Invaders Parasites.

As I promised, the new edition will explore concepts as electromagnetic field, ions, fusion reactor, resonator, capacitor, frequencies, sound waves, tuned circuits, torus, tokamak, vortex, coils, star fortresses, airships, stargates, teleportation, white star cities, steam powered civilization, world federation, parasites, the engineered 20th century flood. The video features more than 1000 images. The original chapters, starting by Berlin Zoo, are kept as they were in the 2018 edition.

The first edition of Aether reached 245.000 views in its short career, starting a frantic race of Western youtubers to present videos on the same subject. Words like aether, Tartaria, star fortresses, 'healing pipe organs sound', power stations, freeenergy, antennas, or ‘glorious architecture’ instantly became recurrent talk on their newly created channels. A number of Facebook groups have also emerged. Suddenly everyone began looking at the architecture of their cities, realising that some magnificent structures could have been built long ago by a far more Advanced Civilization - which some people call tartaria.

Poster: The Blue
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCfbgWaNgEevMdqX9-jecRGQ

Oops Shocked I noticed today I had posted the link to the wrong video for this thread.
    This has now been handled I love you

Last edited by mudra on Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

ClearWater likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:26 am

Last edited by mudra on Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:26 am

Last edited by mudra on Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:03 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:08 am

Anatoly Fomenko New Chronology (Part 1 of 4)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OREz3hm_ejQ&list=PLSQ_Uy1-57UPp4poM5a1RRcmxY-GBjlNA&index=3

See playlist: Anatoly Fomenko for all other parts
    At: zenvis50 

https://m.youtube.com/user/zenvis50/playlists
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:24 pm

Mysterious Places You've Never Heard of Part 1 - Modern Day Tartaria & World Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIfIEmFFD2w&list=PLfUZJOhbEYX0wA2MuPnQKVqC1lbbxxYw3

Ashgabat Tukmenistan
    This unique city can teach us a lot and if nothing else, give us quite a bit to think about ~ Enjoy this unique video series.

Poster: DaphneReloaded
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOkEtmLmlugiPN9hH8u9Zyg

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:11 pm

civilization reset tartaria - Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 3 69631782_913727228994960_9024356412137930752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=OxyODYL7R8IAX-ThJVW&_nc_ht=scontent.fbru5-1

Huge Study Room re Great Tartaria
    (You'll need an FB account to get there)

Tartary Tech, Pictures, Info, Science Tests, all things Tartary and beyond

All things about the Previous Civilization, aether and free energy devices, advanced high technology and architecture,
    World Federation origins, hidden history, false chronology.
    All the intriguing connections and falsifications related to our history past.

Modules

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2298308860491967/learning_content/?filter=701653997062941

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:13 am