tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Vidya Moksha
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Swanny
8 posters

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history

Swanny
    Swanny

civilization reset tartaria - Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 2 Empty Re: Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history

Post  Swanny Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:52 pm

Certainly does Very Happy

Amazing that people don't question it scratch
    mudra
    mudra

civilization reset tartaria - Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 2 Empty Re: Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history

Post  mudra Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:16 pm

Swanny wrote:Certainly does Very Happy

Amazing that people don't question it  scratch

I must say on that one I didn't pay attention either before
    some good people started digging.
    Now to reset history so closely and to that degree I believe
    there must have been some recent enforced amnesia technology used
    on a global scale. That would explain how come so many souls are asleep.
    This is not something usual for a soul to be.

Love from me
    mudra

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:03 pm

Sorry I haven't remained up to speed with this thread. I seem to have too much other stuff on my plate right now. I've tentatively concluded that humanity has somehow been supercomputer-connected for thousands of years, and that our words, actions, and possibly thoughts have been remotely influenced and recorded for thousands of years. I'm attempting to think-through the implications and ramifications of this revolting-development, and I seem to be sliding-downhill at a frightening-rate. I'm not buying simulation-theories, but I'm seriously considering all of the above as being somewhat likely. Unfortunately, my mind seems to be turning to mush as I become more sluggish and miserable. I'm frankly preparing for the worst. An Individual of Interest told me that humanity was past the point of no-return. I've attempted to mostly take the words of several Individuals of Interest seriously (without committing to anything). I've tentatively concluded that attempting to communicate my experiences and insights with the general-public is a lost-cause, and worse than a waste of time. Even those in the know turn away from me (online and in real-life). I think I'm finally getting the message.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:27 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Sorry I haven't remained up to speed with this thread. I seem to have too much other stuff on my plate right now. I've tentatively concluded that humanity has somehow been supercomputer-connected for thousands of years, and that our words, actions, and possibly thoughts have been remotely influenced and recorded for thousands of years. I'm attempting to think-through the implications and ramifications of this revolting-development, and I seem to be sliding-downhill at a frightening-rate. I'm not buying simulation-theories, but I'm seriously considering all of the above as being somewhat likely. Unfortunately, my mind seems to be turning to mush as I become more sluggish and miserable. I'm frankly preparing for the worst. An Individual of Interest told me that humanity was past the point of no-return. I've attempted to mostly take the words of several Individuals of Interest seriously (without committing to anything). I've tentatively concluded that attempting to communicate my experiences and insights with the general-public is a lost-cause, and worse than a waste of time. Even those in the know turn away from me (online and in real-life). I think I'm finally getting the message.

There are several ways to understand the world Oxy.
    The one I that works for me and which is most gratifying
    is to see it as within me.
    For when I accept this I can at the same time transform it.
    Letting go of everything I fix and make solid and make it fluid.
    This is something we can do you know, to pay attention at how
    we create the world , how we create our problems, our burdens
    by our own as beings and collectively.
    How do we from " nothing " that we are create something that is
    perceivable in the material world.
    It's fascinating stuff really.

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:06 pm

In my opinion, Tartaria is a psy-op. Or simply BS.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:20 pm

burgundia wrote:In my opinion, Tartaria is a psy-op. Or simply BS.

First time I heard of Tartaria was through Nicolas Levashov's work to which I dedicated a thread. Having read most of Levashov 's books I can say conclusively that he was far from being a PTB agent. On the contrary he disturbed them much and he and his wife were threatened by them all the way. She was killed and it is supposed that so was he a few years later.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue May 07, 2019 2:29 pm

I have changed my mind about Tartaria. I have recently been watching Russian videos about the subject. Now I think the whole known history is BS.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 07, 2019 4:43 pm

burgundia wrote:I have changed my mind about Tartaria. I have recently been watching Russian videos about the subject. Now I think the whole known history is BS.

The Russians were the first to know about this.
    First time I heard of Tartaria is through Nicolai Levashov's legacy.
    And that was years ago. The research picked up in momentum since.
    You are welcome to the club my dear Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat May 11, 2019 6:29 am

HISTORYGATE: FOMENKO, NEWTON, and COUNTERFEIT POMPEII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdw9s-_mY20

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat May 11, 2019 8:30 am

Book Blazing Throughout History...And the Vatican Library

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ5kO6BhAOo

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:24 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:38 am

burgundia wrote:

Thank You for your contribution Burgundia.
    Love this Youtuber. All his videos on the mudfloods are well worth watching.

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:53 pm

5 mysterious doors that can never be opened

https://youtu.be/jx-ArECLFiU

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:31 am

Mud floods, comets, and volcanoes

https://youtu.be/kbVkkc1u2BA

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:53 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:17 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:34 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:35 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:37 am

THE TARTARIAN TRANSPORTATION COVER-UP, THE BAALBEK TRILITHON, ENERGY CENTERS, SHERMAN NECKTIES, AND THE SHOOTING DOWN OF ENERGY WEAPONS FROM ABOVE

Posted by Bennett Ross | Aug 16, 2019 | History |

Airplanes:
    Commercial airplanes do not run on fuel. It is impossible to store the fuel that they would need to travel long distances. To have gasoline sloshing back and forth in the wings would make the plane immediately unstable. The reason for the deception is that the elite who own these industries want the public dependent on oil and gas. They make hundreds of millions of dollars a year off the unnecessary use of these fuels. And an independent public is harder to control. The large airplanes are gliders. The Wright brothers did not invent air travel. The Tillamook Air Museum in Oregon has airplanes built during the Tartarian period but presented as built in the early 1900’s. The Hughes H-4 Hercules nicknamed the Spruce Goose is another example of Tartarian technology and was not built by Howard Hughes.

Trains:
    Trains are a Tartarian invention. When energy weapons were used to electrocute life in the Tartarian regions, trains remained but the tracks were ruined. Some of them were found looped in circles and alluded to as Sherman Neckties named after General Tecumseh Sherman to fit the Civil War fantasy story. To loop iron railroad tracks in circles they have to be heated above 2800 degrees Fahrenheit or 1538 degrees Centigrade. That is literally hotter than lava. A bonfire could maybe reach 2000 degrees Fahrenheit if it is enormously big but that is still not even close to being hot enough. Bending iron railroad rails would have been beyond the capability of Nathan Bedford Forrest and other Civil War ‘raiders’. And building tens of thousands of miles of Railroad tracks in the Eastern half of America in the first half of the 1800’s would be beyond the capability of early settlers. The Chinese did not build railroad tracks out west but were just cheap labor to help restore them. The luxuriant Dining Cars of the early 1900’s were also from the preceding Tartarian era.

Automobiles:
    If there were engines in various boats and ships for centuries why weren’t there any automobiles? Admittedly there were fire engines in the early 1800’s. The truth is there were automobiles back then and we are so brainwashed into believing that the world was primitive before the modern era that we can’t conceive of them in previous centuries. Henry Ford did not invent the automobile and Detroit had a thriving auto industry during the Tartarian period. Mass transit was more the rule though and self driving vehicles were less common. People were not in a hurry as they are now and the emphasis was on the enjoyment of your trip. There have been many inventions to power cars by electricity or water and other very economical means starting in the early 1900’s. And even gasoline engines that get over 100 miles per gallon. But they all have been silenced one way or the other.

Ocean Liners:
    Famous Ocean Liners such as Queen Mary, Lusitania, Mauretania, Olympic, Britannia, Titanic, Breman, Europa as well as the over the over one hundred other Ocean Liners were all supposedly built in the late 1800’s and early 1900’s. Just like the grand architectural buildings that were supposed to have been built in the same period but then were destroyed not too long afterwards the Ocean Liners have met the same fate. It is all part of the plan to erase Tartarian built structures and abide by the false history narrative.

Sternwheelers:
    Sternwheelers also called Paddle Wheelers or Side Wheelers that were on the Mississippi River as well as many other rivers and lakes were also Tartarian. They actually go back to Roman times but were not supposed to be on the Mississippi river until the early 1800’s. It also looks like electricity was employed in these ships but that is totally ignored and they are said to be only steamships. If such technology existed so far back why then were people using horse and buggies as a means for transportation all through the 1800’s? History as it is told is a false narrative. When the Tartarian countries were overthrown and newcomers were brought in the only independent means of travel were their personal horses. Lakes such as Coeur d’Alene Lake in Idaho had sternwheelers on them as early as the 1880’s despite there being no way to transport them to the lake or build them in the vicinity. In reality the sternwheelers were already there.

Ironclads:
    Ironclads go back to the 1500’s. They were made of thick iron and steel. They were built to last. They were portrayed as prominent players in the fake Civil War. They had engine rooms and could submerge. How could these highly engineered submarine like ships exist at a time when the manufacture of iron and steel into boats would be an incredible feat? The truth is also that these ships were Tartarian and their exploits in the fake Civil war were made-up. How could such aquatic technological inventions be made back then but at the same time neglect inventions of land transportation and force people to use the horse and buggy up until the 1900’s? History as it is told does not make sense.

Trolley Cars:
    Everyone loved the trolley cars in the late 1800’s and early 1900’s. They ran on electricity and offered a pleasant ride to get around town. The reason they were done away with is that the powers that be wanted people to use gasoline powered vehicles that would bring in billions of dollars. Trolley cars were also Tartarian and were put into use just like they were utilized during the Tartarian period.

Spaceships:
    There are no such thing as spaceships. The Apollo program and the Space Shuttle are just total BS. We do not live in a universe of unlimited space but a very limited atmosphere that get very electrical at about 5 to 10 miles and becomes an unbridgeable force above that.
    When one discards the electrical component that surrounds them they limit themselves because we are bioelectrical beings and the mind is the driving force of one’s capabilities as it sends out currents that create our reality.

Blimps:
    Blimps have been around for hundreds of years. They were a very safe, enjoyable and luxurious means of travel. They were also very common. But again the elite did not want non gasoline powered vehicles around so they painted the Hindenburg airship with flammable paint and purposely set it afire. Then spread the lie that these airships were unsafe.

Helicopters:
    Helicopters or air copters have also been around in past centuries. They were slow moving and the emphasis was on the enjoyment of travel and not the rapid transportation of people from one location to the next. Probably this was the mode of transportation that was commandeered for the use of energy weapons to discharge their invincible power and vanquish nations. There are actually depictions of this occurring. But they are either ignored as fantasy or interpreted as symbolism of something else.
    The shooting down of energy weapons from above is still going on. It is of a modern version though with laser weaponry attached to fast moving military aircraft.
    The huge limestone Trilithon blocks at Baalbek, Lebanon in the so-called Temple of Jupiter are an estimated 1000 tons or 1 million pounds. Only high energy technology can cut and move stones of that size.

Submarines:
    Submarines have admittedly been around since the 1600’s. They were not for warfare but for adventure. They were slow moving and mechanically operated. Only in the 20th century have submarines been utilized by the military and used for other purposes.

Hot Air Balloons:
    The first hot air balloon was supposed to be in 1783. But like everything else that is a lie. And like other modes of transportation hot air balloons have evolved but this one has remained a slow moving adventure for sightseers.
    The Tartarian culture was in many ways more advanced than ours. It had a higher standard of living, was more ethical and lived closer to nature. Tartarians built many things that we cannot. And built many other structures that we would have a very hard time replicating. When they built it was done with an aesthetic appeal because they had more of an appreciation and concern for beauty and art. Old churches and cathedrals were originally not religious structures. They were energy centers. Organs manufactured frequencies which were amplified and transmitted through portals.

https://bennettleeross.com/history/the-tartarian-transportation-cover-up-the-gasoline-fraud-and-the-shooting-down-of-energy-weapons-from-above/

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:38 am

civilization reset tartaria - Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 2 70216410

interior of Egyptian home in Cairo, ca. 1870s

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:41 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:31 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:08 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:55 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:44 am

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:40 am