tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Dr Deagle vs. Deagel

Seashore
    Seashore

Dr Deagle vs. Deagel Empty Dr Deagle vs. Deagel

Post  Seashore Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:09 am

In my exploration of the work of activist Deborah Tavares as posted on other threads, I've come across a video of her speaking with Dr Bill Deagle as a regular guest on his show the NutriMedical Report.  

Dr Deagle describes himself as an end time prophet and goes on to say something about his knowledge of a treaty, an agreement in the middle east, to allow blood sacrifice by the Jews, beginning some time in the next decade or less.

The reason the topic is being discussed is that there is a website Deagel.com which appears to be a play on the spelling of his name.

Here is that video:

StopTheCrime.net NEW
    Published on Jun 28, 2018

Deagel.com website and the 5G planning culling of the world popultion [sic]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsMUE3v5lxU

I remember the Project Camelot interviews of Dr Deagle and I recall that he believes he is descended from Moses and that he talked about a real-life encounter with a Rothschild who wanted to recruit Dr Deagle to the dark side, which Dr Deagle turned down.

I don't know anything about this treaty that he referenced.  

Question

I did a search but couldn't make any sense of the results.

Is anyone familiar with Dr Deagle's claim of a treaty such as that?

Last edited by Seashore on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Dr Deagle vs. Deagel Empty Re: Dr Deagle vs. Deagel

Post  Seashore Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:59 am

I'm listening to the video now and pausing as something astounding is said.

I think I just heard Deborah use the term "wetware," as in Instead of software, wetware.

Apparently this is talking about our cells being taken over.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:45 am

I sense some sort of a takeover, but perhaps this is simply the 'Quickening' and/or 'Evolution'. It's been several years since I listened to Bill Deagle, but I'll listen again presently. I place virtually Everything on this website in the category of science-fiction, regardless of presenter-credibility. My own words are included in the 'science-fiction' classification, even though I try to get it right, without being an insider. I even include the Bible and Religion as 'science-fiction'. I'm not necessarily opposed to All of the Above, but how does one verify and/or nullify most of this stuff?? Some people play crazy video-games. I don't. I play crazy mind-games. The intent is truth-seeking, but the 'road to hell is paved with good-intentions'. Most people who view this site, already know about most of the crazy-stuff, so it isn't yelling 'FIRE!!' in a crowed-theater of completely-ignorant fools. My concern continues to be the reaction of the general-public when the Info-War really goes mainstream. Perhaps we need the Mainstream-Media as a buffer (even if it's BS). I've even recommend reading Major-Newspapers while listening to Classical-Music as an alternative-approach to This Present Madness. Now, I'm going to listen to Dr. Deagle, and then I'll go for a long-walk and try to forget about it, and just move-on. It's easier that way.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:05 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote: Now, I'm going to listen to Dr. Deagle . . .

He is very hard to listen to because he talks too fast and has poor diction.

But I think he does have sound information to pass on.

Do you have any idea what he's talking about regarding a treaty that allows blood sacrifice?

Last edited by Seashore on Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Format)
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:43 pm

Seashore, I don't know anything about such a treaty, but I remember Alex Collier saying that 9/11 was some sort of a blood-sacrifice, and I recently watched and listened-to a video, where the speaker stated that all wars are blood-sacrifices. I suspect that humanity did something really-bad in antiquity, and is somehow being punished (century after century, and lifetime after lifetime) as an Atonement for Sin (or something to that effect). This is just conjecture. Several Individuals of Interest privately spoke to me about an immanent-extermination (or at least the elimination of at-least 80% of humanity). They all said this sort of thing with absolutely zero compassion. It was really sobering and creepy. One of them told me "We Need to Start-Over". They repeatedly spoke of "Fallen and Sinful Human-Nature". I've encountered the concept of a 'Final-Application of the Atonement' in relation to the 'End of the World'. Here is a Jordan Maxwell video which makes my hair stand on-end (but I don't endorse it). One more thing. The Ancient-Existence of Our-Souls and the Reincarnation of These-Souls for Millions of Years Relative to Original-Sin and Inherited-Guilt is a HUGE Can of Worms (If True). Karmic-Debt might be Exponentially-Serious (or it might be Total-Bullshit). I'm considering the possibility of a Myth of Innocence in the Garden of Eden. The Individual of Interest who said 'I AM RA' told me "Everyone is Bad" and that even the women and children deserved to die horribly in the Ancient Roman Colosseum (eaten by wild-animals). Again, there was zero-compassion exhibited. Sherry Shriner spoke endlessly on horrific-subjects involving human-suffering, seemingly with zero-compassion.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:16 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote: They repeatedly spoke of "Fallen and Sinful Human-Nature".

World history seems to be a chronicle of one war after another; that's for sure.

But I don't think it's human nature to make war.

I think we've been duped into fighting them.

I'm hoping we're living through a transition away from such naiveté.  
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:54 pm

In the video a 7 page PDF by someone by the name of Dr. Katherine Horton is discussed.

Dr. Horton has a website called Stop 007, and this is about her:

Dr Katherine Horton, a particle physicist and founder of this site, became targetted by MI5 in 2011 when she attended a High Court case in London.

She was trafficked for the amusement and titillation of British agents and subsequently to German intelligence who, in conjunction with British intel, began a program of sadistic attacks with microwave weapons on her. She has been on that extermination program ever since.

It followed her to Switzerland in 2015, where the attacks on her exploded into non-stop mutilation. Her entire family and friends were also targetted, some near-lethally.

In 2016, she attempted to obtain an emergency injunction from the London High Court against the instigators of her abuse, British Intelligence. Her court case Dr Katherine Horton v SIS, MI5, GCHQ (court reference [2016] EWHC 2095 QB) was severely sabotaged by British intelligence.

MI5 shot her in the head with microwave guns after her first hearing, made a death threat and tried to assassinate her three days later in Switzerland. They continued with brutal and crippling attacks until Judge Holgate terminated her case despite the insane assaults on her. Subsequently, the mutilation became even more psychopathic.

Dr Horton begged for help from the human rights charities, Swiss & UK & German police, Swiss criminal police, Swiss military police, German BKA (Federal Crime Squad), the Swiss & UK Attorney Generals, the UK Investigatory Powers Tribunal, the Heads of MI5 & BND and the German ambassador to Switzerland. When none were willing to help, she began to investigate herself.

After finding hundreds of victims reports identical to hers, she realised that the police, judiciary and secret services are all knowingly complicit in a global Nazi extermination program that is using directed energy weapons to commit silent genocide.

She is now working with a group of top whistleblowers and investigators to stop these crimes against humanity that are increasing in insanity by the day. Please support her to stop the Nazi take-over of our countries!

All money from donations flows towards stopping her mutilation and murder by the intelligence agencies and ensuring that she can survive to help others. The donations and their use is published every month below.

https://stop007.org/support-our-fighters/dr-horton/

Here is a screenshot of page 3 of the 7 page PDF.

It shows the rationale for saying that Deagel.com is forecasting genocide.  See the red highlights:

Last edited by Seashore on Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Format)
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:07 pm

Seashore wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote: They repeatedly spoke of "Fallen and Sinful Human-Nature".
    World history seems to be a chronicle of one war after another; that's for sure. But I don't think it's human nature to make war. I think we've been duped into fighting them. I'm hoping we're living through a transition away from such naiveté.  
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:20 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:

That title looks familiar.

I think I may have read it years ago.

Is there something in the book about the Black Plague being purposefully created by aliens, or something like that?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:37 am

Seashore wrote:
    But I think he does have sound information to pass on.

Here is an example:

Mind Alchemy
    Published on Oct 20, 2016

Clips of Dr. Deagle discussing Schriever AFB underground facilities and US Air Force Space Command secret space program activities taken from his 2006 Granada Forum lecture and his 2008 interview with Project Camelot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzzKACyw7jc

Last edited by Seashore on Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:48 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Format)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:42 am

Seashore wrote:In the video a 7 page PDF by someone by the name of Dr. Katherine Horton is discussed.

Kerry Cassidy interviewed Dr. Katherine Horton a year ago:

Project Camelot
    Streamed live on Jul 7, 2017

I interview Dr. Katherine Horton particle physicist formerly with CERN now investigating targeting via directed energy weapons, nanotech and neuroweapons.

Dr. Katherine Horton’s website:  https://stop007.org

Dr. Katherine Horton is an Oxford-educated scientist, a person of interest and targeted individual.

Katherine’s Bio:

Dr Katherine Horton has a 1st class Master of Physics and a PhD in particle physics, both from the University of Oxford. Until 2012, she was a Research Fellow at St John’s College, Oxford.

For years, she worked at the German electron-synchrotron accelerator DESY in Hamburg and at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN in Geneva before becoming interested in the physics of complex human systems.

Her first case study was the English legal system for which she attended the high-profile court case of “Berezovsky versus Abramovich” in 2011. However, attending the public hearing, she was placed under surveillance by British intelligence. Since then, she has been under OVERT surveillance for the past 6 years. She suffered non-stop harassment and countless crimes were committed against her which became over more severe.

In 2012, she left academia to launch her own start-up in Germany, aimed at helping people to get back into work. Unfortunately, her endeavour was sabotaged by non-stop Stasi-style harassment and subversion such that she had to give it up.

Moving to Switzerland, she returned to the study of complex human systems and in 2016 she tried to launch a consultancy for complex human systems. Again, it was sabotaged and she started being mutilated non-stop with electromagnetic weapons. She requested an emergency injunction against British Intelligence at the London High Court in 2016. She received a death threat on the way to the first hearing, was shot in the head repeatedly with a microwave gun until she collapsed after returning to her hotel room and survived an assassination attempt three days later.

She has been brutally mutilated with directed energy weapons since then in Switzerland and has survived several assassination attempts. She went public about the attacks on her in December 2016 and at the start of January 2017, she founded a Joint Investigation Team between the US and Europe that is looking into crimes committed with directed energy weapons, military neuro/biotechnology and into systemic corruption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnAdhWU0hHo

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:23 am