tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Government sneaks through APRA ‘bail-in’ law

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Government sneaks through APRA ‘bail-in’ law Empty Government sneaks through APRA ‘bail-in’ law

Post  NANUXII Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:00 am

Its about to get really greek around here in the land of OZ

Government sneaks through APRA ‘bail-in’ law

http://cecaust.com.au/releases/2018_02_16_Govt_APRA.html

my advice is close as many accounts you can , put your money into a safe under the floor or under a tree...

N
    N

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Government sneaks through APRA ‘bail-in’ law Empty Re: Government sneaks through APRA ‘bail-in’ law

Post  Sanicle Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:01 am

OMG. Thanks for the warning Nanuxii. We'll have to spread the word to all Aussies..........or is it too late when it's become law? I love you
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Government sneaks through APRA ‘bail-in’ law Empty Re: Government sneaks through APRA ‘bail-in’ law

Post  NANUXII Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:03 pm

" Laws " mean nothing , possession on the other hand is everything.

when we ignore the warnings and you wake up and your savings are gone... that's when its too late.

It occurs to me the more we act in opposition by tactful means the more we change how things work.

EG : Get everyone to close bank accounts and if it takes off globally you will begin to starve the fractional banking system. Sure they have other income streams but it would seriously hamper their mo.... and possibly get them to change ... for now. But what are the chances of us acting instead of debating it ad infinitum ? you see my point ...

What happened in Greece was a beta test , Greek infrastructure cant cope with that sort of thing so it would have been easy pickings. The next Beta Test Countries are usually NZ and Aust, i dont think NZ will be suitable for this one , the population are far more reactionary and it could spark a country wide revolt. Aust is a better place to do this ... the people here are generally very docile , i mean they winge a lot but they dont act ... no spine. generally speaking : )

either way if it happens you cant blame them, the elite should not be blamed for what happens to us, why ? because we aided and abetted their actions. We are entirely to blame , they are just taking advantage of a general populous that have little to no brains. Sorry if i sound rude but its true. Humans generally speaking have very little self respect and are cowardly.

The species i have come to know would rather die than to let such a boil to grow on the critical working of their planet.

Its just dumb , there's no other word for it.

SO here are the steps to take:

Turn off your computer or tele
    Walk outside and go to your bank
    Walk into the building and take out 99.9% of your money and just leave the account open. Do not use the account , it will start to accrue debt and work in the negative which detracts from the fractional banking scheme.

Buy a safe and install it in a safe place. ( forgive the punn )
    Put the money into that safe
    NEVER TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT !! NEVERRRR !

Better still , invest that paper money in silver , gold , copper etc.

I bought into precious metals and property the money i invested is appreciating. I am up about 12% on the metals which is a great return. Property in Aust for the last 10 years has been amazing ! Eg : a $500000 home in 2009 is now worth 1.5 million + !!!

So get your money out of the bank where its just going backwards and do something with it. Even of you only have $30 , invest it in silver !

You dont have to have lots of money to be an investor, you just need the investor mind set. Everything can be an investment ! everything.

So what are you doing now ?

N
    N

Current date/time is Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:53 pm