tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Millions Of Disaster Victims Still Missing - Where are they ?

mudra
    mudra

Millions Of Disaster Victims Still Missing - Where are they  ?  Empty Millions Of Disaster Victims Still Missing - Where are they ?

Post  mudra Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:47 pm

Millions Of Disaster Victims Still Missing

Where are they ?

Yes that's a question one is entitled to find an answer to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZUQ0zfZR_A

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Millions Of Disaster Victims Still Missing - Where are they  ?  Empty Re: Millions Of Disaster Victims Still Missing - Where are they ?

Post  mudra Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:57 pm

Proof FEMA Is Killing People Who Come to Them for “Disaster Relief”

26 september 2017

If you haven’t seen this yet you’ve GOT to. This guy was on the ground in Texas helping with the disaster relief and what he has to say here is just WOW…. It made me cry. I mean I know FEMA is killing ppl. But to have it relayed first-hand like this makes it so much more real. The govt is shutting down roads, locking rescuers out and then blowing up damns to kill whole towns of ppl which they’ve locked in. They’re also doing this to wash all of the bullet riddled bodies out to sea. There are THOUSANDS of them according to eyes on the ground.

He says that the ppl who are getting on the FEMA prison ship/barges are being turned into fish food. Notice how we haven’t seen one single social media post from ANYONE in these FEMA “relief camps”? Why is that you think?

This guy relays a story about how about 1500 Texans at (I think he said who were taking shelter at George Mason high school?) refused to get on the FEMA aircraft carriers because it had been discovered that once these aircraft carriers left, they weren’t making their destinations. The Texans at the George Mason high school where this was going on almost started to riot because of it…and because of the way they were being treated.

read on: Arrow http://robscholtemuseum.nl/50-shades-of-pissed-off-proof-fema-is-killing-people-who-come-to-them-for-disaster-relief/

The Killing Fields of Hurricane Harvey! Live !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcFNkR4Jk3Q

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Millions Of Disaster Victims Still Missing - Where are they  ?  Empty Re: Millions Of Disaster Victims Still Missing - Where are they ?

Post  mudra Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:08 pm

What FEMA DOESN'T Want You To Know About FEMA BARGES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFPYYhu-RKk

FEMA CAMPS ON WHEELS?!

Due to the effects of Hurricane Maria, The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has recently loaded (so they claim) 1.4 million meals and 1.8 million liters of water on the 3-tier barge… expected to arrive in San Juan, Puerto Rico sometime this week.

According to a FEMA news release as of September 23rd, 2017, FEMA has shipped “two shipping barges with 1.2 million liters of water, 31 generators, and more than 6,000 cots that have arrived in St. Thomas… two additional shipping barges loaded with food, water, and emergency relief supplies en route to the Caribbean Sea from Florida”… and also “millions of additional meals flown to Puerto Rico from staging areas in Kentucky and Florida.”

While FEMA and other “federal partners” claim that they are “working aggressively to restore power and operability of ports and other transportation access points to bring additional commodities and personnel into disaster-affected areas”… there’s a lot they’re NOT telling you regarding FEMA Barges, Puerto Rico, and the TRUTH about what’s REALLY going on!

Could FEMA Barges, along with all of the “emergency preparedness drills” and major manmade storms such as Hurricane Harvey, Irma, and Maria ALL be conditional tests, drills, and operations for an even BIGGER Governmental Operation that has been planned and staged beforehand?!?!

2d part

SOMETHING MAJOR Planned For 2018?! If Not, Then Why Is THIS Happening?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj8t7yDDYns

Per The State of the Union Address that will be held on Tue., Jan. 30th, 2018 — Every Jan. 2018 is also when U.S. federal agencies quietly prepare for the change in the Continuity of Government Condition (COGCON) level during the annual State of the Union Address.

The Continuity of Government Readiness Conditions (COGCON) system establishes executive branch readiness levels based on possible threats to the National Capital Region. The President alone determines and issues the COGCON Level.

However, The COGCON Level for the U.S. Government will secretly drop from Level 4 to Level 3 in preparation for President Trump's First State of the Union Address to the nation.

Here are the COGCON Levels:

COGCON 4: Federal executive branch government employees at their normal work locations. Maintain alternate facility and conduct periodic continuity readiness exercises.

COGCON 3: Federal agencies and departments Advance Relocation Teams “warm up” their alternate sites and capabilities, which include testing communications and IT systems. Ensure that alternate facilities are prepared to receive continuity staff. Track agency leaders and successors daily.

COGCON 2: Deployment of 50-75% of Emergency Relocation Group continuity staff to alternate locations. Establish their ability to conduct operations and prepare to perform their organization’s essential functions in the event of a catastrophic emergency.

COGCON 1: Full deployment of designated leadership and continuity staffs to perform the organization’s essential functions from alternate facilities either as a result of, or in preparation for, a catastrophic emergency.

On top of all that, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) will also be holding a public presentation scheduled for Tue., Jan. 16th, 2018. Entitled “Public Health Response to a Nuclear Detonation,” this meeting seeks to address what public health programs have done on a federal, state, and local level to prepare for a nuclear detonation…

And also how planning and preparation efforts for a nuclear detonation are similar and different from other emergency response planning efforts.

Speaking of “emergency response planning efforts,” here are some of the upcoming drills that your Government and Military will be hosting in 2018:

1. National Level Exercise (NLE)/Atlantic Fury: To simulate the coordinated response to a Category 3 hurricane impacting FEMA Region III — Spring 2018

2. Cyber Storm: An extensive DHS cybersecurity exercise designed to strengthen cyber preparedness in the public and private sectors. CYBER STORM VI will be held in Spring 2018

3. NUWAIX: Nuclear Weapons Accident/Incident Exercise tests how well emergency responders can safely mitigate a scenario involving potential damage to a U.S. nuclear weapon in DOD custody

Love always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:12 pm

As the opening post video is mentioning millions of people missing I wanted to make a search regarding the number of refugees these so called natural disasters make and came up with this interesting article from the Norwegian refugee Council that dates back to 2013.

Natural disasters displaced more people than war in 2013, study finds

Norwegian Refugee Council finds ‘mega disasters’ such as typhoons and hurricanes drove 22 million people from homes

Millions Of Disaster Victims Still Missing - Where are they  ?  MDG--Typhoon-Haiyan-in-Ph-008

Natural disasters displaced three times as many people as war last year – even as 2013 was a horrific year for conflict – with 22 million people driven out of their homes by floods, hurricanes and other hazards, a new study has found.

Twice as many people now lose their homes to disaster as in the 1970s, and more people move into harm’s way each year, the study by the Norwegian Refugee Council found.

On average, 27 million people a year lost their homes to natural disasters over the last decade. In 2010, that number rose to 42 million.

While mega-disasters such as the devastating typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines attract international attention, the losses due to smaller-scale storms and flooding often go unrecorded.

The global figure for those displaced by disasters could even be higher, Egeland said.

“Basically, the combination of mega natural disasters and hundreds of smaller natural disasters massively displaces people in many more countries than the countries that have war and conflict,” said Jan Egeland, the secretary of the Norwegian refugee council.

He said he hoped the findings would prod leaders meeting at a United Nations climate summit next week to work to protect populations from more disaster-prone future under climate change.

Last year was in some ways an anomaly because so many people were driven out of their homes by war. In some years, 10 times as many people lose their homes to natural disasters. “Natural disasters are underestimated as a scourge that is hitting tens of millions of people every year,” Egeland said.

read on: Arrow https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/17/natural-disasters-refugee-people-war-2013-study

Love Always
    mudra

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:46 am

mudra wrote:Proof FEMA Is Killing People Who Come to Them for “Disaster Relief”

26 september 2017

If you haven’t seen this yet you’ve GOT to. This guy was on the ground in Texas helping with the disaster relief and what he has to say here is just WOW…. It made me cry. I mean I know FEMA is killing ppl. But to have it relayed first-hand like this makes it so much more real. The govt is shutting down roads, locking rescuers out and then blowing up damns to kill whole towns of ppl which they’ve locked in. They’re also doing this to wash all of the bullet riddled bodies out to sea. There are THOUSANDS of them according to eyes on the ground.

He says that the ppl who are getting on the FEMA prison ship/barges are being turned into fish food. Notice how we haven’t seen one single social media post from ANYONE in these FEMA “relief camps”? Why is that you think?

This guy relays a story about how about 1500 Texans at (I think he said who were taking shelter at George Mason high school?) refused to get on the FEMA aircraft carriers because it had been discovered that once these aircraft carriers left, they weren’t making their destinations. The Texans at the George Mason high school where this was going on almost started to riot because of it…and because of the way they were being treated.

read on: Arrow http://robscholtemuseum.nl/50-shades-of-pissed-off-proof-fema-is-killing-people-who-come-to-them-for-disaster-relief/

The Killing Fields of Hurricane Harvey! Live !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcFNkR4Jk3Q

Love Always
    mudra

You're right Mudra.  Everyone does need to listen to this guy!  His firsthand experiences can not be dismissed and his honesty and courage are an inspiration to many, made clear by all positive comments from those he's woken up by being brave enough to put this out there.  I've watched a few more of his videos today and the anger and pain he's suffering due to what he's seen is so obvious it does make one's heart bleed a little for him.  He really does need as many positive vibes as possible sent his way as he's clearly not going to give up trying to help others however he may. I love you
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:04 pm

He seems to be a Heart on feet Sanicle I love you

This subject of people disappearing in those circumstances is really troubling.
    I probably had an assumption back in my mind that they were all being taken care of nicely.
    At least I would expect it being so in my own country.
    I guess once people can't be used for work and bring money to the state's coffers any more
    they begin to be considered useless and disposable.
    How grim.

Love for You
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:29 am