tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Revolutionary Invention Brings You The Next Frontier In All-Natural Light & Plant Therapy

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Revolutionary Invention Brings You The Next Frontier In All-Natural Light & Plant Therapy Empty Revolutionary Invention Brings You The Next Frontier In All-Natural Light & Plant Therapy

Post  Carol Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:55 am

Revolutionary Invention Brings You The Next Frontier In All-Natural Light & Plant Therapy Floating-pic-rainforest
    I believe the cure for everything ---
    God has put in nature somewhere.

Revolutionary Invention Brings You The Next Frontier In All-Natural Light & Plant Therapy
    VIDEO AT LINK: http://www.halolightsystems.com

A genius chemist with a seemingly hopeless cancer diagnosis, a death sentence that doctors said was untreatable.

An invention he was in the process of developing – a natural approach to physical discomforts that he hoped would prevent medication overdoses like the one that took his son’s life.

And now with a cancerous “gun to his head,” he scrambled to complete his invention before his death; it would be his legacy to leave the world. What he didn’t expect was that over the course of nine months, his own life would be saved. What began as a response to one tragedy in his life prevented another…and led to the discovery and creation of a new holistic device that is being hailed as “miraculous” by doctors and patients alike.

It sounds like the script of a movie, but this is the true story of my friend, Michael Thomas, inventor of the HALO System. The HALO device, born from both tragedy and necessity, is unlike any other self-healing process I’ve seen. Combining the power of botanicals with the perfect frequency of light, it delivers nature’s most powerful tools directly -to the body…

In the information that follows, you’re about to discover the truth about this revolutionary self-health device that is providing life-long support, relieving discomfort, and giving hope to people who felt they were out of options. This is the FIRST time this amazing device has been made available to individuals for home use, and I am SO excited to share it with you. It has changed my life, and I know it will change yours, too.

Not intended to treat, prevent, mitigate or cure any medical or psychological condition, or to support or sustain human life, or to prevent impairment of human health; for self-education purposes only.
    HALO is a unique energetic device that harnesses the power of both plants and light to provide holistic, all natural comfort to the body. A portable, easy-to-use home therapy process, HALO shines the perfect frequency of ultraviolet light through vials filled with the essence of herbs, plants and amino acids, delivering these energetic properties and frequencies directly into the body. What makes HALO so special is not just its blends of botanicals from all over the world, or its use of light for therapy. It is the COMBINATION of these two natural forces, at the perfect frequency and formulation.

In 16 years, I’ve NEVER seen anything quite like this device for the support of normal response to discomforting physical issues.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:45 am