tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
devakas
burgundia
6 posters

We are being hypnotized by numbers, letters, symbols, colours...

burgundia
    burgundia

We are being hypnotized by numbers, letters, symbols, colours... - Page 5 Empty Re: We are being hypnotized by numbers, letters, symbols, colours...

Post  burgundia Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:14 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

We are being hypnotized by numbers, letters, symbols, colours... - Page 5 Empty Re: We are being hypnotized by numbers, letters, symbols, colours...

Post  burgundia Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:38 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:59 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat May 27, 2017 3:50 pm

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat May 27, 2017 8:13 pm

you will find people inserting symbols into threads as well ... this tends to make me weary of the person doing it. ( not you obviously )
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:28 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:45 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:44 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:04 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:53 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:51 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:09 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:56 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:07 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:21 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:44 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:29 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:16 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:15 am

Excellent thread burgundia Double Thumbs Up

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:55 pm

Yea nice one. Very Happy All of us here are awake enough to know how the system works
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:33 am

burgundia wrote:

Very good one  Thubs Up  Thanks Burgundia.
    Should be added on the Carol's global preps thread I believe.

I don't watch mainstream news since ages.
    But I very often see this 33 numbers occurring and reoccurring on FB.
    33 followers, 33 people who liked some post etc...
    Its all AI programmed I believe nowadays.

The symbol for Scientology is 2 interconnected triangles with an S going
    through them. The upper one stands for ( Affinity, reality and communication ) or  Life and the other one stands for ( knowledge, responsability and control ) or Management.That makes 33.

33 as I understand is the number of creation or how one manages Life. When you associate it with the emotion of fear, as one all too often sees it used in the mainstream media, you create and spread disasters in people's minds that then appear in reality.

When one associates Life and management with joy and enthusiasm etc...then positive and constructive outcomes ensue accordingly.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:45 am

NANUXII wrote:you will find people inserting symbols into threads as well ... this tends to make me weary of the person doing it. ( not you obviously )

Nanu I used this number recently on the Bridge way thread when mentioning it took
    me 33 years to turn the page on a relation I had that lasted 18 years.

To me that 33rd year came as a relief as if during all that amount of time I had been blindly
    asleep and I now woke up. Quite impressive.

I had noticed my Life going through cycles of 7 or 8 years where something major would happen to me giving my life another turn.
    But that 33 years cycle came as a total surprise.
    Of course would I not have known about the 33 symbology I would not even have realized this.

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:03 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:48 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:32 am

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:35 am