tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Secret Space Program and a Television Show Pilot too Hot to Handle

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Secret Space Program and a Television Show Pilot too Hot to Handle Empty Secret Space Program and a Television Show Pilot too Hot to Handle

Post  Carol Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn9y3UuWnrg
    Secret Space Program and a Television Show Pilot too Hot to Handle
    This was a pilot for a tv series that did not get picked up.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Secret Space Program and a Television Show Pilot too Hot to Handle Empty Re: Secret Space Program and a Television Show Pilot too Hot to Handle

Post  JoeEcho Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:16 pm

There is something wrong with the world when a program about getting down to the truth of a matter is overproduced.

I wonder, do people realize they are selling out or is it too insidious for them to recognize?

Secret Space Program and a Television Show Pilot too Hot to Handle Quote-fame-can-be-very-disruptive-it-can-be-like-a-drug-it-gives-you-the-feeling-that-you-madonna-ciccone-134-37-49
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Secret Space Program and a Television Show Pilot too Hot to Handle Empty Re: Secret Space Program and a Television Show Pilot too Hot to Handle

Post  NANUXII Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:53 am

i thought that was an interesting video till i saw David Wilcock .... shame

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 pm