tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

SPIES & LIES - PART 1

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

SPIES & LIES - PART 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: SPIES & LIES - PART 1

Post  Carol Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:08 am

Inside sources told Reuters on Wednesday, that the CIA had been aware of the impending leak of its cyberwarfare arsenal since the end of last year. The officials, who wished to remain anonymous, said they believed the 8,761 documents contained in the “Vault 7” series, about CIA techniques used between 2013 and 2016 were authentic. The unnamed officials also confirmed that an internal investigation by the agency into the source of the leak is focused primarily on contractors, who the agency believe passed the documents to WikiLeaks.
    The leak has already been described by experts as potentially more significant than the NSA leaks by Edward Snowden in 2013, according to the Wall Street Journal.

WikiLeaks’ publication of a massive batch of covert documents detailing the hacking techniques used by the CIA poses a multitude of uncomfortable questions for world leaders, law enforcement and even WikiLeaks itself.

WikiLeaks says that the classified information contained in the leaked documents somehow got “lost” by the CIA and subsequently “circulated among former US government hackers and contractors in an unauthorized manner.”

The documents reportedly showed that CIA hackers could get into Apple iPhones, Google Android devices and other gadgets in order to capture text and voice messages before they were encrypted with sophisticated software.

WikiLeaks stated on Twitter that the information revealed so far has accounted for “less than 1 percent” of the total series of publications. More releases are expected, however the time and date is still unknown.

Ex-CIA Director Michael Hayden told the BBC: “If what I have read is true, then this seems to be an incredibly damaging leak in terms of the tactics, techniques, procedures and tools that were used by the Central Intelligence Agency to conduct legitimate foreign intelligence.”

“In other words, it’s made my country and my country’s friends less safe.”

Edward Snowden tweeted that the leak, “looks authentic,” adding to the feeling that the files are genuine.

The White House said on Wednesday that President Donald Trump was “extremely concerned” about a CIA security breach that led to the Wikileaks release, and the administration would be tough on leakers, according to StraitsTimes.com.

“Anybody who leaks classified information will be held to the highest degree of law,” spokesman Sean Spicer told reporters.

The leak also revealed that vulnerabilities in Google’s Android Operating System, used in 85 percent of the world’s smart phones, allowed it to be “weaponized” by the CIA using hacking code.

The techniques allow the CIA to access data from social messaging platforms, including WhatsApp, Weibo and Clockman before encryption, according to WikiLeaks.

Our CNN insider had been out of touch with us for several days. We were starting to wonder what was going on, but in our latest communication, our CNN insider did confirm our biggest fears. The CIA is indeed attempting, with all their might, to control the message to the masses!

They are embedded with all of the mainstream media – CNN, NBC, Huffington Post, New York Times, Washington Post, probably Fox, as well. These are the exact words of our source, “It’s been really bad. We have CIA folks here all the time now.”

Our insider says the CIA are mainly talking to Jake Tapper and Wolf Blitzer and Jeff Zucker. Our source says the CIA tells them what to say, and everyone is “so mad at this Vault 7 Assange person.”

According to our source, Vault 7 “let the cat out of the bag.”

Our source also says Tapper is scared of these guys. “He nods his head like a obedient dog, and then yells at us, and curses Assange,” according to our source.

Another interesting tidbit our source mentioned was that Tapper was talking about “droning” Assange.

Our source claims someone in the production crew for Don Lemon was heard saying that the “personalities” here may be exposed by Wikileaks, because the CIA has a very close relationship with all the “glamour folks” here.

The CIA runs the machine that creates the message. Folks, its no wonder Jake Tapper is scared. He is about to be exposed as a talking sock puppet for the clandestine services department of the Shadow Government.

News is dead. Let that sink in for a bit… The MSM News is DOA……What we have now is State Propaganda, and an Orwellian version of news. Not only can (and do) the CIA control the message, they can listen in via the delivery system.

The CIA is constitutionally forbidden to spy on Americans. They came out yesterday and swore on their pinkie finger they were not spying on the citizens. 24 hours later, Assange stated that there are 22,000 cases of CIA domestic spying just in the first 3-4 data dumps.

Our CNN insider has been giving us some great information regarding the #VeryFakeNews of CNN and it’s agenda for President Trump and for the population of the United States and even the world.  We have learned some concerning things from our source, but this latest contact we had with that insider was so compelling and of such concern, I wanted to show you verbatim what was said to us.  I hope you can feel the fear our insider was feeling as this was being sent to us.

This is the correspondence verbatim:

“Hello.  I have some new details, that I have overheard in meetings. They are adamantly pushing for a full-scale assault on Trump, Putin, and Assange.  I hope you remember reading about the first two Red Scares, because this is to be the third. It is currently in the finalizing process. This is an agenda hell-bent on destroying Trump, Putin, and Assange, and on pushing the CIA as a protective force of the people, from these men. They are also planning on using psychological conditioning to validate severe forms of pedophilia and liberal extremism and to make anyone, who dares question it, labeled as a conservative, alt-right, or neo-nazi.  This is so extreme, that I do not care if I lose my job.  This is so sick, I can’t look away. Please, Victurus, stay vigilant. Even with knowledge of it upfront, their psychological conditioning can make you side with them.  This might be my last word with you.  If it is, keep reporting the truth, that is all I ask for.”

This sounds very serious to me.  We must get this word out.  Even though people are getting to know what CNN stands for and even though a lot of people do not trust CNN at this time, I believe their agenda is possibly bigger than just that station.  Let us ALL stay vigilant!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:31 am

SPIES

March 13, 2017 - Excerpt from Benjamin Fulford:

"There is also a continuing fierce battle to complete the purge of Satan worshipping Khazarians inside the US government, multiple sources agree. This is visible in the news with the purge of the US State Department by Rex Tillerson and the firing of 46 prosecutors by Jeff Sessions, the sources note.

However, the battle by CIA Director Mike Pompeo to purge the CIA of Wall Street, Bush, Saudi and Israeli factions is encountering stiff resistance, Pentagon sources say.

That is why the US military released the vault 7 information about the CIA illegally spying on the American people, they say. “The CIA may be prosecuted as an enemy of the people with its illegal hacking tools since it has no legal mandate and is acting as a rogue transnational criminal organization,” the Pentagon sources add.

The vault 7 release was also an attack on Mossad and may be followed by more leaks in order to force Trump to “dump parasite Israel and stop infiltration by ‘allied’ foreign agents,” the sources continue.

In a sign the White House needs patriot’s help in its war against the deep state, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer had a US flag lapel pin placed upside down on his jacket during his March 10th press conference, the sources note. “It is a military sign of distress and a coded message to the good guys,” the Pentagon sources say.

The Russians are also going after the Khazarian mafia in Eastern Europe with moves being made to end Khazarian influence in the Baltics, the former Yugoslavia and the Ukraine, Russian FSB sources say. Russian news broadcasts claim the Nazi Ukrainian government illegally put in power by the Khazarians will not last more than 60 days.

The situation in Western Europe also continues the mathematically inevitable trajectory of a collapse of the Euro and an end to the non-democratic EU governmental structure.

The same is true of the fascists in South America where resource plundering Brazilian President Michel Temer announced he was moving out of the Presidential palace because of “ghosts” (directed energy weapons?).
    https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/34621845/ghosts-drive-brazils-president-from-residency-report/#page1

There is also something strange going on further South of Brazil. A rather cryptic message from the Pentagon about Antarctica reads as follows: “After pacification by Russian/US forces, top defense contractor Lockheed is hiring 1000 to work in Antarctica.”

All these world changes taking place as described above have their origins in a power shift at a very esoteric level of reality. We will try to summarize again briefly below the forensic trail followed by this writer that led to the “black sun” entity whose defeat has made all these changes possible.

Years ago I was told by agents sent by then Japanese Finance Minister Heizo Takenaka that there was a plot to kill 90% of humanity in order to “save the environment.” Asian secret societies had heard the same thing when they wire-tapped a meeting at the Molech (Baal, Set, Satan) worshipping Bohemian grove. When they offered to help fight these Satan worshippers I suggested to the Asians that the problem in the West has highly concentrated at the very top of the world power structure and that the average Westerner would be totally appalled at the idea of killing 90% of humanity. We came to the conclusion that the solution to the problem lay in targeting the very tip top of Western power.

This led to Leo Zagami of the P2 Freemason lodge visiting me in Tokyo and inviting me to visit the P2 in Italy. There I was taken by Vincenzo Mazzara, a Cavalier of the Teutonic Knights, to a cathedral in Milan where there was a stained glass image of their god, the black sun. Mazzara told me it was a black hole in the center of the galaxy that communicated to them via the gamma wave spectrum.

What I encountered at the Cathedral was a black void of what can only be described as anti-life, an entity that feeds on the life force.
    Apparently for thousands of years this entity have given enormous power and wealth to a select few in exchange for having them feed it human
and animal sacrifices. This is what I call the Satan worshipping Khazarian mafia.
 The vision of the future held by P2 members like Mazzara was one of total war and destruction on this planet, something they thought was inevitable.

However, an incredibly powerful light force entity confronted this black sun and threatened to delete the entire universe into zero and one or black and white unless it backed off. That is because the forces of darkness were getting so strong they threatened the entire structure of the universe. The entity backed off and fled this universe. This was seen as the Norway spiral event.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80__LLZK4zg

The result is that while the universe before this event was like a top spinning out of control, it is now back in harmonic balance between opposite but mutually beneficial forces known as yin and yang or male and female. For this reason the entity known as Satan has ceased to be life destroying absolute evil but has instead transformed into a benevolent goddess working in harmony with the male aspect of the universe.
    Because this entity fled the universe, the lesser evil entities that worked below it were no longer able to resist the forces of light. They have been systematically purged and soon the last of them will be finished off.

At this point a quarantine that has been placed on this planet will be lifted and earth life will be free to expand into the universe, according to these esoteric sources.

Since we are about to experience exponential expansion, it is very important that we set the initial starting parameters at the most optimal possible level. That is why we must now set up a transparent, democratic, meritocratic world federation combining the best practices of all cultures to preside over the human expansion into the universe.

Of course seeing is believing and until we actually see and experience these changes personally people must focus on improving the here and now of their real lives. Hopefully, the rest we shall see."

Last edited by Carol on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:53 am

From Jim Stone:

A letter to American intelligence

I am a patriot. I want America to be great again. Not your type of great, where you suck a fat paycheck off the backs of hard working Americans and then turn around and stab them by stealing their secrets and selling them to the highest bidder. If you are too stupid to know your agencies do that, you suck at your job, compartmentalized clearance or not.

President Trump has what I believe is a flawless plan to make America great again. He has proven time and time again that he knows how to run a business which is harder than running a government, when that government is attempting to parasite suck everything out of business that it possibly can. Donald Trump prevailed in spite of you. He'd clearly wipe out America's problems if he was permitted to.

I don't care what agency you are in, ALL members of the intelligence apparatus are enemies of the United States. This may sound like an audacious statement, but it is a fact that is very easy to prove, in MANY different ways with countless examples.

1. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are a proven enemy of the United States because you never came clean on 911. Trump gets a pass on this because he knows the truth about 911, a fact clearly shown by him stating the buildings were demolished, But he can't come out in the open with it at this point because it is political suicide.

2. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are a proven enemy of the United States because it is your job to discover the reason for autism, yet every time anyone gets close to the truth about intentionally destructive vaccines you either kill them or sideline them, all the while you plant hoax explanations like glyphosate and anal bacteria. You are a hive of mentally malfunctioning trash and an enemy of the United States if that is all you can accomplish.

3. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are a proven enemy of the United States because no agency has ever come clean on a single false flag, and WE KNOW you have the details on ALL OF THEM.

4. You are a proven enemy of the United States because you allowed the universities to get over run by subversives and never did a single investigation into why America's education at all levels has fallen apart, and you never did a thing to stop it. YOUR JOB IS TO PROTECT THE UNITED STATES. If you just stood by while that happened and allowed subversives to destroy that key function of any healthy nation, you are an enemy of the people.

5. You are a proven enemy of the United States because you have direct access to ALL telecommunications, and never blew the whistle when they suddenly were all routed through Israel. That's a serious national security breach. Why did you do nothing to stop it? Did you really believe it was correct to never question anything when over 97 percent of America's communications became Israeli/Jewish owned? What about the anti trust laws? Why were they never applied?

6. You are a proven enemy of the United States because you never did anything to stop Bill Gates, while he stole the code from Word Perfect, Stacker, and many many other truly American software companies and simply put it into his products for "free" as long as you bought the operating system. Bill Gates ripped the guts out of the American software business, while you just sat there and did nothing as he subsequently coerced all PC manufacturers to only carry Microsoft operating systems. If computer manufacturers like Dell or Compaq EVER in ANY CASE put out a PC with a competing operating system on it, Microsoft, which was a dominant player, would forever deny licensing for Microsoft products, and therefore kill whoever dared to step out of line and break the Microsoft monopoly. You can't tell me you did not know that happened, WHY DID YOU LET IT HAPPEN?

As a result, the vast majority of the population is now funneled into a crappy Windows 10, which CLEARLY steals everything anyone ever does with it. Your failure to stop this type of monopoly with Bill Gates and others, such as Facebook and Google, proves beyond the faintest shadow of a doubt that you are an enemy of the American people.

7. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are an enemy of the American people because you stood by while the family courts short circuited due process and flushed countless men into oblivion with rulings that had far more damning and damaging outcome than virtually all punishments for true criminals. You probably ran the "deadbeat" psy ops that guilted men into letting it happen to boot! Because you never did anything to stop these courts, and never conducted a single investigation into who set them up, all the while they more than ripped the fabric of America to shreds, you are an enemy of the American people, that should be dragged through the streets and lynched.

8. You are an enemy of the American people because you stood by and did absolutely nothing to stop child protective services in all states from snatching children and selling them on the international markets via corporations such as DynCorp. There is no conceivable way you can make a case that with all the surveillance power you have, you did not know that was going on.

9. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are an enemy of the United States because you allowed pedophilia and child killings to prevail at all levels of government, all through Hollywood, and all through the Jewish community and other religions that are infected with luciferians, including even the Mormons. So it seems like you yourselves are aligned with Satan, because there is absolutely no way you can make the case you do not know what is going on. Even now, you are doing everything you can to protect these evil people at all levels, and this alone proves you are a cold hearted enemy of the American people.

NEED I SAY MORE? Perhaps so.

10. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are a proven enemy of the American people because you never uttered a peep about the rigged elections, and you can't tell me you do not know. You cannot tell me you do not know that President Trump took this election by such an enormous landslide that all your efforts to stop it failed. I guessed that maybe white hats in intelligence prevented a steal, but your subsequent behavior makes me doubt that. No, you are a standing enemy of the American people because you are a clear enemy of a more than duly elected President, who has worked hard to:

1. Stop child trafficking

2. Stop the destruction of education.

3. Stop the destruction of the children via obviously sabotaged vaccines.

4. Secure America.

5. Stated false flags are a reality and must be stopped.

6. Stop the pedophiles.

7. Stop election fraud.

8. Crack down on monopolies and apply the anti trust laws.

Being 8/10 already, so early in his presidency on these 10 issues alone proves Trump is a true patriot that wants to Make America Great again, and I did not even mention the evil and seditious press, which he is fighting tooth and nail.

BOTTOM LINE: I WAS ONCE WITH YOU, AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE, BUT SEE YOU FOR THE MONSTER YOU ARE. WANT ME TO GO ROGUE? I'LL GO MORE THAN ROGUE. I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ALL PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR ANY AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (AND HAVE A CONSCIENCE) TO RIP ITS GUTS OUT BY COMING OUT IN THE OPEN AND TELLING ALL. FORGET YOUR FAT PAYCHECK. YOUR AGENCY IS A PROVEN ENEMY OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, AND THEREFORE AN ENEMY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO FILL THAT ROLE?

I stand behind President Trump 100 percent. He's not perfect, but he is MY PRESIDENT, and the best hope America has. There will never be a better hope, and when I see these intelligence agencies working overtime to destroy that hope it makes my blood boil, DEAR AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE: YOU LOST MY LOYALTY LONG AGO, you simply cannot continue to act as an enemy of the American people and have my mouth stay shut on ANYTHING ANY LONGER.

http://www.jimstone.is/lettertointelligence.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:51 am

Amazon's Alexa artificial intelligence was asked 3 questions. Here they are:

Question 1
    "Alexa, would you lie to me?"

Answer "I can be wrong, but I would never intentionally lie to you."

Question 2:
    "Alexa, what is the CIA?"

Answer "The United States Central Intelligence Agency"

Question 3: ASKED TWICE:
    "Alexa, are you connected to the CIA"

No answer.
    Alexa, are you connected to the CIA?
    NO Answer. Alexa lights up, showing it understood the question . . . but . . . silence!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:55 am

NUCLEAR MOLE MISSILES

There is a rumor circulating the web (not the Kremlin,) that Russia has planted "nuclear mole missiles" off the American coast in key places. Now, the wording of this is critical. The wording goes "These missiles can receive a remote command while underwater and be detonated. Why is that critical? Two reasons. 1. You do not detonate missiles. You launch missiles. So if this story is a hoax, that would be a key failure in the story line. -HOWEVER- There is something a lot more potentially sinister with this. It could also mean: These are underwater "missiles" which according to the story line burrowed into the ocean bed by themselves. In that case then, they have already performed their missile function and are waiting to be detonated to trigger tsunamis. That would be very bad.

QUESTION: Do I believe this story? Well, outlook not so good, but I can't blow it off entirely.

Ok, so if this is true, tsunami nukes are not going to work that great off the east coast, but they will work really good off the Pacific coast. Why would that be? Because tsunami nukes need deep water to work. And the east coast, in most places, has water only about 200 feet deep until you get out about 30 - 75 miles, and then it drops off the continental shelf to thousands of feet. So if you set off a tsunami nuke in 200 feet of water, it will just blast through to the surface and send up a huge plume and maybe you will get a small tsunami inland. And if you set it off in the deep water, it won't couple well with the shallower zone because the drop off to the deep zone is an absolute cliff, and then has at least 30 miles of shallow water to dissipate in. East coast tsunami nuke fail. The Pacific coast is, however, an entirely different story.

But there is another huge problem with the mole missile story. And that is, you can detect nuclear weapons with modern tech. A helium 3 based neutrino detector would nail this. These can be as small as a 16 foot sphere of solid lead (with the helium 3 detector tubes inside of it) and weigh as little as a thousand tons, no sweat for the Navy so they probably have it. If Russia really did put nukes in the bottom of the ocean off the East coast, it should be possible for the Navy to find them fairly quickly. Caveat: Off the Pacific coast, there is probably enough Fuku radiation to totally screw up any attempts to find nukes because neutrino detectors will be confused by that much nearby radiation.

Ok, so how well does a helium 3 based neutrino detector work? Well enough to reliably find a nuke from about 15 miles away if there are no nuclear reactors in the area. Water will not block neutrinos. Lead will not block neutrinos. Nothing blocks neutrinos. So the Navy would only need to send out a destroyer that was not nuclear powered and had such a detector and they'd complete 30 mile wide swaths in a single whack. I doubt Russia would play with that.

I doubt the mole missile story, but it cannot be dissed entirely.

Scroll down for article: http://82.221.129.208/baaasepagee4.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:04 pm

PODCAST: BLACKLISTED RADIO 3.12.2017
    Current events and topics include: TrumpCare, Vault 7, Wiretaps, Internet of Things, Smart Vibrators, California are just a few!

http://www.blacklistedradio.com/?p=3181#.WMb64xiZMyk

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:44 am

March 13, 2017

“Mark Of The Beast” White House Intruder Linked To Mysterious CIA Recruiter

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

An intriguing Foreign Intelligence Report (SVR) circulating in the Kremlin today states that news reports from the United States over the weekend saying that an “intruder” had scaled at least two fences at the White House, where President Donald Trump was in residence, are completely untrue—and that, in fact, this “intruder” has been linked by the SVR to a mysterious American spy having connections to both the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and Germany’s Federal Intelligence Service (BND). [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

White House Secret Service agent belatedly responding to “intruder” on 10 March 2017

According to this report, the White House is considered to be an impenetrable fortress whose Secret Service (SS) protectors call it “Olympus”, because like the mythical mountaintop throne of Zeus, no one gains access to it without an invitation—and whose astounding security measures include:

“Just inside the fence, alarms placed below ground and infrared sensors above the ground detect fence jumpers. Hidden around the perimeter of the lawns and gardens are teams of armed Secret Service agents carrying semiautomatic pistols, shotguns and machine guns. Snipers who can accurately hit targets as far away as 1,000 yards (914 meters) dot the White House roof. An entire SWAT team takes to the roof whenever the president enters or leaves the building.”

With literally every inch of the White House and its grounds monitored by motion and infrared sensors from one of the most secure places on Earth able to take a direct hit from an atomic bomb, and refered to as the Underground White House, this report continues, the American mainstream propaganda media this weekend preposterously reported that at about 11:38pm Friday night, a lone “intruder” named Jonathan Tuan Tran was able to scale at least two fences, penetrate up to 200 yards from where he entered the grounds, while avoiding the most sophisticated motion and heat sensors ever developed, evade highly trained and heavily armed Secret Service SWAT teams, and who, also, was able to make his way to the very entrance of President Trump’s living quarters before his “bumping into” a lone uniformed Secret Service guard who took him into custody.

Important to note about Jonathan Tuan Tran, SVR analysts in this report write, was that he was employed as a Product Engineer at the Germany company known as International Rectifier (INFINEON)—whom Russian intelligence has long refered to as the “Mark of Beast” company for its efforts to have the entire population of the European Union “micro-chipped” with national ID numbers—and who, also, provides electronic access systems to various US government intelligence agencies—including the CIA and Secret Service.

Most critical, however, to note about Jonathan Tuan Tran, this report says, was his working for the San José State University Research Foundation between April 2011-December 2011—and who were major contributors to the CIA’s “New Psychic Frontiers” document about the US falling behind the Soviets in “mind ability” research released (except for major redactions) from classified top secret status on 10 September 2003.

During his time working for the San José State University Research Foundation, this report continues, Jonathan Tuan Tran also did work the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)—and that the SVR states made him one of the hundreds of “recruits” brought into the American intelligence community through the EPA by the mysterious (and believed to be double agent) spy John Beale.

John Beale, this report explains, is believed by the SVR to have been recruited into Germany’s Federal Intelligence Service (BND) while he was stationed in Germany in the 1970’s with the US Army—and who in returning to the United States gained employment at the EPA becoming that US government agencies top paid employee—but whose earnings were said to be supplemented by the CIA whom he performed many secret recruiting missions for.

In 2013, this report details, German Chancellor Angela Merkel “discovered” that her phone had been ordered tapped by President Barack Obama—and that SVR intelligence analysts state was confirmed as being true by information relayed to the BND by John Beale.

Within a week of Chancellor Merkel discovering that her phone had been tapped by President Obama, this report continues, John Beale was arrested by the Obama regime and charged with lying about his working for the CIA—and that he was sentenced to prison for with his being released this past year.

As to exactly what this White House “intruder charade” was really all about, and that former Secret Service agent Jonathan Wackrow warned “had the potential to be catastrophic”, this report notes, remains “unknown/uncertain” to SVR intelligence analysts—especially with US mainstream propaganda media reports making up such outlandish lies such as Tran’s family was called by the Secret Service after his arrest—when, in fact, US federal agents would have swarmed every inch of his families home with no warning whatsoever so no evidence could be destroyed.

In a speculative analysis, though, of this White House “intruder charade”, this report concludes, all of the available facts and evidence show that Jonathan Tuan Tran was able to gain access to the White House grounds using security credentials provided to him by his employer International Rectifier (INFINEON) (whose CEO Dr. Reinhard Ploss is a personal friend of German Chancellor Merkel) in a combined CIA-BND assassination attempt on the life of President Trump.

March 13, 2017 © EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com. Freebase content licensed under CC-BY and GFDL.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:04 pm

LIES

The Clinton system to discredit Donald Trump
    by Thierry Meyssan
    http://www.voltairenet.org/article195455.html

This article is a warning - in November 2016, a vast system of agitation and propaganda was set up in order to destroy the reputation and the authority of President Donald Trump as soon as he arrived in the White House. It is the first time that such a campaign has been scientifically organised against a President of the United States, and with such resources. Yes, we are indeed entering a post-Truth age, but the distribution of rôles is not what you may think it is.

The campaign waged against the new President of the United States by the sponsors of Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and the destruction of the Greater Middle East is on-going. After the Womens’ March on 22 January, a March for Science is scheduled to be held not only in the USA, but also throughout the Western world on 22 April. It’s goal is to show that Donald Trump is not only a misogynist, but also an obscurantist.

The fact that he is the ex-organiser of the Miss Universe pageant, and that his third wedding was to a model, is apparently enough to prove that he holds women in contempt. The fact that the President contests the rôle played by Barack Obama in the creation of the Chicago Climate Exchange (a long time before his Presidency) and rejects the idea that climatic disturbances are caused by the expulsion of carbon into the atmosphere attest to the fact that he understands nothing about science.

In order to convince US public opinion of the President’s insanity – a man who says that he hopes for peace with his enemies, and wants to collaborate with them in universal economic prosperity - one of the greatest specialists of agit-prop (agitation & propaganda), David Brock, set up an impressive system even before Trump’s investiture.

At the time when he was working for the Republicans, Brock launched a campaign against President Bill Clinton which would eventually become Troopergate, the Whitewater affair, and the Lewinsky affair. Having changed his colours, he is today in the service of Hillary Clinton, for whom he has already organised not only the demolition of Mitt Romney’s candidacy but also her riposte in the affair of the assassination of the US ambassador in Benghazi. During the first round of primaries, it was Brock who directed the attacks against Bernie Sanders. The National Review qualified Brock as «a right-wing assassin who has become a left-wing assassin».

It is important to remember that the two procedures of destitution of a serving President initiated since the Second World War were set in motion for the benefit of the deep state, and not at all for the benefit of democracy. So Watergate was entirely managed by a certgain «Deep Throat» who, 33 years later, was revealed to be Mark Felt, the assistant of J. Edgar Hoover, Director of the FBI. As for the Lewinsky affair, it was simply a way of forcing Bill Clinton to accept the war against Yugoslavia.

The current campaign is organised in secret by four associations:

- Media Matters is tasked with picking up on Donald Trump’s mistakes. You read his bulletin every day in your newspapers – the President can’t be trusted, he got this or that point wrong.

- American Bridge 21st Century has collected more than 2,000 hours of videos showing Donald Trump over the years, and more than 18,000 hours of other videos of the members of his cabinet. It has at its disposition sophisticated technological equipment designed for the Department of Defense – allegedly not in working order – which enables it to look for contradictions between their older declarations and their current positions. It should be extending its work to 1,200 of the new President’s collaborators.

- Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington — CREW is a firm of high level lawyers tasked with tracking anything that could create a scandal in the Trump administration. Most of the lawyers in this association work pro bono, for the cause. These are the people who prepared the case for Bob Ferguson, the Chief Prosecutor of the state of Washington, against the immigration decree (Executive Order 13769).

- Shareblue is an electronic army which has already connected with 162 million internauts in the USA. It’s job is to spread pre-ordained themes, for example:

• Trump is authoritarian and a thief.
    • Trump is under the influence of Vladimir Putin.
    • Trump is a weak and quick-tempered personality, he’s a manic-depressive.
    • Trump was not elected by the majority of US citizens, and is therefore illegitimate.
    • His Vice-President, Mike Pence, is a fascist.
    • Trump is a billionaire who will constantly be faced with conflicts of interest between his personal affairs and those of state.
    • Trump is a puppet of the Koch brothers, who are famous for sponsoring the extreme right.
    • Trump is a white supremacist and a threat to minorities.
    • Anti-Trump opposition just keeps growing outside Washington.
    • To save democracy, let’s support the democrataic parliamentarians who are attacking Trump, and let’s demolish those who are co-operating with him.
    • Overthrowing Trump will take time, so don’t let’s weaken in our resolve.

This association will produce the newsletters and 30-second videos. It will base itself on two other groups – a company which makes documentary videos, The American Independent, and a statistical unit, Benchmark Politics.

The whole of this system – which was set up during the transitional period, that is to say before Donald Trump’s arrival at the White House – already employed more than 300 specialists to which should be added numerous voluteer workers. Its annual budget, initially calculated at 35 million dollars, was increased to the level of about 100 million dollars.

Destroying the image – and thus the authority – of the President of the United States, before he has had the time to do anything at all, can have serious consequences. By eliminating Saddam Hussein and Mouamar Kadhafi, the CIA plunged their two countries into a long period of chaos, and the «land of Liberty» itself may suffer severe damage from such an operation. This type of mass manipulation technique has never before been levelled at a head of state in the Western world.

For the moment, the plan is working – no political leader in the world has dared to celebrate the election of Donald Trump, with the exception of Vladimir Putin and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCjO-eV9VBM
    Hannity 3/13/17 _ Mar. 13 2017

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:25 pm

WHITE HOUSE FENCE JUMPER BELIEVED BUZZFEED’S ‘GOLDEN SHOWERS’ DOSSIER WAS HIS FAULT

WeAreChange writer Cassandra Fairbanks met the White House fence jumper 3 weeks ago
    -- Very weird story!

On Monday, February 27th I attended an event hosted by Roger Stone at the Hay Adams Hotel to celebrate the release of his new book — so did the White House fence jumper.

The formal event was beautiful and packed with journalists from Breitbart, the Atlantic, and many other outlets — as well as some of Stone’s biggest fans. Among them was Jonathan T. Tran, 26, who mingled his way through the crowd.

Following the event I went to Off the Record, the bar downstairs, with several friends. We sat at a table close to the entrance and laughed about the brilliant coasters adorned with artwork of Paul Ryan, President Donald Trump, and the first lady. Tran joined us, ordering a hamburger and fries. He seemed very much like everyone else in DC — a slightly awkward political junkie.

As we said our goodbyes and began to head our separate ways, Tran asked a friend of mine at the table if he could give him a ride to Trump International Hotel. I assumed that they knew each other and offered to walk with him, since I was heading there to have a drink as well.

We discussed the event, the city, and of course, Donald Trump. He told me how much he loves alternative media, and we agreed that the mainstream media had waged war on the president by no longer even pretending to hide their bias against him.

About halfway to the hotel, I realized that walking in expensive heels isn’t generally fun, and hailed a cab. After we got in, I asked Tran if he had been in town for CPAC, which had just concluded over the weekend. He explained that he had travelled across the country just for Stone’s event — and said that he did not even have a place to stay. He told me that he was planning to book a room at Trump International, though he was a bit concerned about the cost.

We walked into the hotel and took seats at the bar, and he kindly offered to buy my drink. I declined and purchased my own, but we sat together and chatted. He was fidgety, and wanted to move to a table so that he could see who was coming in, but I told him I wasn’t going to stay long and would rather just stay where we were.

At this point, Tran explained that he was actually in town because he was hoping that Donald Trump would be at Stone’s event. When the president did not attend, he decided to try to find a journalist to give a “massive story,” and was terribly disappointed that he did not meet anyone. I mentioned that I write for multiple outlets and may be interested — depending on what he had and what it was about. When I told him that I write for We Are Change he was excited, explaining that he was a fan, and claimed that he had “top secret insider information” — which was “not to be taken lightly.”

Read full story at: https://wearechange.org/white-house-fence-jumper-believed-buzzfeeds-golden-showers-dossier-fault/

Last edited by Carol on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:28 pm

SPIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAn6V3_r2TI
    Obama went to British intelligence to spy on Trump says Judge Napolitano.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:20 pm

SPIES

1546 - Who Spied on Trump?, 1546
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPieGVkeRkU

One of the most closely-held secrets in the intelligence community is how U.S. intelligence agencies get away with spying domestically on its own citizens. Anyone who has worked in a classified setting learns that spying against American citizens is one of the cardinal laws that no one is supposed to violate.

The law is called the Posse Comitatus law of 1878.

"Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both." While the law does not mention the Navy or Marines, both have regulations that put them under the posse comitatus law.  The law is also believed to govern intelligence agencies – with the exception of the FBI, whose job it is to investigate crime in the U.S. in strict accord with the U.S. Constitution, defending all the Constitutional rights of a U.S. citizen. Therefore, it falls into the purview of the FBI ALONE to conduct wiretaps, and only with strict court approval. But early on March 4th, President Trump tweeted out:

“Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!”

If that was true, how did Trump find out?

Visit our website at http://www.billstill.com

Top NSA Technical Director Confirm’ NSA:CIA Spying Capabilities, 1540
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBAC01_qgmI
    Published on Mar 9, 2017

Good evening, I’m still reporting on
    Top NSA Technical Director Confirm’ NSA:CIA Spying Capabilities, 1540

It’s all true – all our worst nightmares about electronic intrusion by the so-called “mad scientists” of the technocracy inside the CIA and NSA are all true – or mostly true.

Last night on Sean Hannity’s show, my old friend, Bill Binney and Col. Tony Schaffer made an appearance to confirm the recent Wikileaks revelations about the capabilities of CIA and NSA to spy on us all.

Although Sean didn’t include this to emphasize the importance of Mr. Binney, his title in the NSA was Technical Director of the World for the Geopolitical and Military Analysis and Reporting Group. In other words, he was the top technical guy in NSA. He knows their capabilities better than anyone.

Visit our website at http://www.billstill.com

Considered by informed insiders’ as the ultimate resource for surviving economic or financial collapse/crash and attaining the unvarnished truth about the latest US and world news, current events in Washington, and today’s United States political climate. Please Like, Comment & Share.

Bill Still is a former newspaper editor and publisher. He has written for USA Today, The Saturday Evening Post, the Los Angeles Times Syndicate, OMNI magazine, and has also produced the syndicated radio program, Health News. He has written 22 books and two documentary videos and is the host of his wildly popular daily YouTube Channel the “Still Report”, the quintessential report on the economy and Washington.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:46 am

SPIES

Intelligence Sources Reveal: Obama Used British Agents For Trump Wire Tap Surveillance

Mar 15, 2017 11:26 AM
    Authored by Mac Slavo via SHTFplan.com,

While President Obama has vehemently denied issuing direct orders to the Justice Department or other domestic agencies to monitor President Trump during the 2016 election campaign, it is common knowledge that the National Security Agency has the ability to access video and audio from any number of devices in real time. In fact, according to Edward Snowden and documented in the recently released Snowden motion picture, U.S. spy agencies can simply flip a switch to watch or listen in on anything going on in a particular room by turning on a particular device’s cameras and microphones.

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/841619127999508480?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Here’s how it works:

The technology is real, but according to legal scholars, would have been illegal to use on Donald Trump or his surrogates without a warrant or probable cause indicating links to terrorist organizations.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-15/intelligence-sources-reveal-obama-used-british-agents-trump-wire-tap-surveillance

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:05 am

SPIES

Rachel Maddow Obtains Trump's 2005 Tax Return; White House Slams MSNBC For "Violating The Law To Boost Ratings"

by Tyler Durden

Five months after President Trump's 1995 tax return cover-page was leaked to The New York Times, and one week after The New York Times' Nick Kristoff urged IRS employees to illegally leak Trump's tax return, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow dropped a somewhat shocking tweet-bomb (if it's true)... "we've got Trump tax returns... (seriously)" and she will reveal them at 9ET tonight.

In October, the New York Times reports that "Trump Tax Records Obtained by The Times Reveal He Could Have Avoided Paying Taxes for Nearly Two Decades." Specifically, it reports that according to a previously undisclosed 1995 tax filing, Trump reported a $916 million loss on his income tax returns that year which could have allowed him to legally avoid paying any federal income tax for up to 18 years. As it explains, "the 1995 tax records, never before disclosed, reveal the extraordinary tax benefits that Mr. Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, derived from the financial wreckage he left behind in the early 1990s through mismanagement of three Atlantic City casinos, his ill-fated foray into the airline business and his ill-timed purchase of the Plaza Hotel in Manhattan."

Then just last week, the New York Times' columnist Nicholas Kristoff urged IRS employees Sunday to break the law, and leak Donald Trump’s tax returns to his publication: “If you’re in IRS and have a certain president’s tax return that you’d like to leak, my address is: NYT, 620 Eighth Ave, NY NY 10018,” Nicholas Kristof wrote on Twitter.

As the Hill reminds us, the release of an individual's unauthorized tax returns is a felony. While reporters who publish illegally obtained information that they did not solicit are traditionally not prosecuted - recall that in September 2016 the NYT released an old Trump tax return without legal consequences-  the legal picture becomes less clear if the reporters are involved in the leaking of the information.

On this issue, the U.S. code on unauthorized disclosure of information states quite clearly that "It shall be unlawful for any person to whom any return or return information (as defined in section 6103(b)) is disclosed in a manner unauthorized by this title thereafter willfully to print or publish in any manner not provided by law any such return or return information... Any violation of this paragraph shall be a felony punishable by a fine in any amount not exceeding $5,000, or imprisonment of not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution."

And now...

The White House has responded pre-emptively with a statement:

You know you are desperate for ratings when you are willing to violate the law to push a story about two pages of tax returns from over a decade ago.

Before being elected President, Mr. Trump was one of the most successful businessmen in the world with a responsibility to his company, his family and his employees to pay no more tax than legally required. That being said, Mr. Trump paid $38 million dollars even after taking into account large scale depreciation for construction, on an income of more than $150 million dollars, as well as paying tens of millions of dollars in other taxes such as sales and excise taxes and employment taxes and this illegally published return proves just that.

Despite this substantial income figure and tax paid, it is totally illegal to steal and publish tax returns.

The dishonest media can continue to make this part of their agenda, while the President will focus on his, which includes tax reform that will benefit all Americans.

So now it appears that in addition to the CIA and FBI, there an anti-Trump mole at the IRS as well.
    We look forward to President Trump's reaction.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-14/rachel-maddow-claims-have-trumps-tax-returns-will-reveal-9pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:46 am

SPIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21zKax6azbM
    Update: At Least SIX Iraqi Family Members Under Investigation in House
    – Had Access to Leaked DNC Emails

SPIES & LIES - PART 1 - Page 2 Imran-dnc-debbie

Jim Hoft Mar 15th, 2017

The Daily Caller News Foundation reported in February that three brothers who managed office IT for government officials were relieved of their duties on suspicion that they accessed specific computer networks without permission, also known as hacking. Brothers Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan were barred from computer networks at the House of Representatives. One of the brothers has a criminal record.

The three brothers funneled House data to an external server.

And Imran Awan possessed the password to DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Shultz’s ipad when DNC emails were leaked to Wikileaks.

Now this…
    It wasn’t just the three brothers who are under investigation. Several family members may have been involved in the criminal operation.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/update-least-six-iraqi-family-members-investigation-house-access-leaked-dnc-emails/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:41 pm

LIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd5zc1DtxL0
    Donald Trump vs the Whores of War
    Published on Mar 13, 2017
    Former CIA clandestine operations officer Robert David Steele talks to Sacha Stone

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS_EJAtIT4o
    The Truth About ObamaGate/Donald Trump Wiretapping Scandal | Stefan Molyneux

Three intelligence sources revealed that Obama used British Agents for Trump wire tap surveillance. Judge Napolitano stated that President Obama went outside the chain of command... He didn’t use the NSA, he didn’t use the CIA, he didn’t use the FBI, and he didn’t use the Department of Justice... He used GCHQ.” Obama turned to British spies to get surveillance on Trump. Obama looked to GCHQ (a British spy agency) to obtain transcripts of conversations involving President Trump. They have 24/7 access to the NSA database. So by simply having two people go to them saying, ‘President Obama needs transcripts of conversations involving candidate Trump, conversations involving president-elect Trump,’ he’s able to get it, and there’s no American fingerprints on this.”

Judge Napolitano stated that Trump is getting transcripts of his own private conversations put on his desk every day. Trump is stacking the evidence. Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly declared to CNN that Donald Trump has “compelling evidence” that then-President Barack Obama ordered the wiretapping of the home of and offices of Donald Trump during the 2016 Election. In addition, Senator Tom Cotton confirms that the communications between Flynn and Russian ambassador were wiretapped, admits he knows which agency was in charge of the tap and who ordered it, Attorney General Loretta Lynch. And Hillary Clinton’s former campaign manager, Robby Mook confirmed Hillary tweeted about the wiretaps one week before the election.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:48 pm

SPIES & LIES

Exposing The Clinton/Obama System To Discredit Donald Trump

Very good article from ZeroHedge, posted below. It lays out the pre-existing plan to destroy the Trump administration, including the organizations involved and their specific roles.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-13/exposing-clintonobama-system-discredit-donald-trump

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:08 pm

The Biggest Scandal In US History Is Ready to Break!

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=71095
    6 minute video about how the FBI is involved in sedition and treason, now working to bring down Pres. Trump.  More info linked from this site.

SPIES & LIES - PART 1 - Page 2 C627Qa_XUAAnV_v
    EXCLUSIVE: FBI’s Own Political Terror Plot;
    Deputy Director and FBI Brass Secretly Conspired to Wage Coup Against Flynn & Trump

Mere days before Gen. Michael Flynn was sacked as national security advisor, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe gathered more than a dozen of his top FBI disciples to plot how to ruin Flynn’s aspiring political career and manufacture evidence to derail President Donald Trump, according to FBI sources.

McCabe, the second highest ranking FBI official, emphatically declared at the invite-only gathering with raised voice: “XXXX Flynn and then we XXXX Trump,” according to direct sources. Many of his top lieutenants applauded and cheered such rhetoric. A scattered few did not.

This was one of several such meetings held in seclusion among key FBI leaders since Trump was elected president, FBI sources confirm. At the congregation where McCabe went off the political rails and vowed to destroy Flynn and Trump, there were as many as 16 top FBI officials, inside intelligence sources said. No lower-level agents or support personnel were present.

If you are among the millions of Americans who have pondered in recent months whether the Obama-era “Deep State” intelligence apparatus and FBI are working for or against Trump, this is the first definitive proof that the country’s once-premiere law enforcement agency has gone rogue.

The non-elected hierarchy that steer the FBI have declared war on President Trump and his White House inner circle. Make no mistake. Days after the McCabe tirade, Flynn was forced to resign. That was no coincidence. This is how secret coups waged by the top law enforcement personnel in the top law enforcement agency in any country operate. Efficiently. If the FBI wants you silenced or out of a job, you’ll be unemployed. Ask Michael Flynn and countless others.

Part of the plan hatched at that gathering was to make sure Flynn’s wiretapped conversations were leaked to the media, FBI and intelligence sources said. They were. Did the FBI leak this classified intelligence to the news media? Isn’t that a question President Trump and Congress should be posing? If nothing else, McCabe and his FBI secret council are certainly now suspects of who possibly leaked the intelligence. Seems that a number of polygraphs should be in order.

Embattled FBI Director James Comey did not attend these private meetings of his interoffice revolutionaries, sources said, though he was aware of the gatherings yet did not discourage them or McCabe’s inflammatory and dangerous rhetoric. Some FBI agents have questioned if the Anti-Trump attitude shared in the secret sit downs with the bureau’s top brass is now the official platform of the FBI. The FBI, many agents quietly agree, has proven no friend to the newly minted US president. And they are beginning to understand why.

As far as waging political coups go: So far, so good. The FBI’s secret plan to ruin Flynn worked. And fast. Flynn is long gone. Now they can focus on ruining President Trump. After all, Isn’t that the role of the FBI? Tampering with the president of the United States and his inner circle, neither of whom have broken any laws?

It turns out, however, the FBI isn’t very good at the spy game. McCabe’s dictatorial tone ruffled a number of agents at FBI headquarters who still believe the mission of the bureau is not to wage clandestine warfare against the sitting president and his administration.

McCabe and Comey did not respond to requests for comment. Flynn could not be reached for comment.

This isn’t McCabe’s first rodeo in the cross-hairs of controversy at the FBI where he is outranked only by Comey. In fact, McCabe garnered problematic headlines during the 2016 presidential election.

Democratic factions controlled by a Hillary Clinton insider paid the deputy director of the FBI’s wife almost $700,000 in campaign funds before McCabe, who was supervising Clinton’s investigation, lobbied against charging her criminally, according to records and interviews obtained by True Pundit.

Dr. Jill McCabe was a Virginia state senate candidate in 2015. Longtime Clinton family consigliere and Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, sent her approximately $675,000 to fund the Democrat hopeful’s campaign coffers. Dr. McCabe, a physician, is married to the FBI deputy director. Mrs. McCabe is a registered Democrat. FBI agents who work with McCabe say he and his wife were both staunch Hillary Clinton supporters.

According to one FBI insider, the McAuliffe-generated campaign funds may have ultimately bought Clinton some strategic breathing room.

“McCabe was one of the few people who backed Comey’s decision not to refer Hillary Clinton to the Justice Department for indictment,” a FBI source said of the July 2016 decision not to refer Clinton for criminal charges for violating email and document safeguards for classified and Top Secret national security intelligence. “McCabe and Comey are both lawyers. They aren’t street agents. They’re more political. We wanted her (Clinton) indicted. They did not.”

Gov. McAuliffe has been an important Clinton family insider for decades. During Bill Clinton’s presidential candidacy and subsequent reelection, McAuliffe often spearheaded investigations into Clinton critics and helped silence women who alleged Bill Clinton harassed or sexually assaulted them, sources said.

Ironically, McAuliffe is currently under investigation by the FBI for alleged campaign-related finance infractions.

McAuliffe’s contributions to Dr. McCabe’s campaign match the exact time frame of the FBI’s parallel Clinton investigation. No contributions were made prior to the FBI’s probe of Clinton. McCabe was overseeing personnel decisions, including assigning agents to the Clinton investigation team, at the FBI’s Washington D.C.’s field office when his wife began her 2015 campaign. His wife lost the election after spending an estimated $1.8 million on the senate run. Three months later, Comey promoted McCabe to FBI Deputy Director in February 2016. The promotion helped fill a very large void created by the retirement of John Giacalone, who was the supervisor of the bureau’s National Security Branch and also the FBI brains and genesis behind the Clinton email and private server investigation. Since the inception of the case, Giacalone had spearheaded the Clinton investigation, and helped hand select top agents who were highly skilled but also discreet. Many of those agents were concerned when Giacalone abruptly resigned in the middle of the investigation.

FBI insiders said Giacalone used the term “sideways” to describe the direction the Clinton probe had taken in the bureau. Giacalone lamented privately he no longer had confidence in the direction the investigation was headed. He felt it was simpler to quietly step aside, walk away instead of fight to keep the investigation on its proper track. Giacalone was a true heavyweight agent at FBI. In fact, he likely should have been running the entire show. His pedigree included running and creating FBI divisions in New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C. and even serving as deputy commander in the Iraqi theater of operations. But in the midst of the Clinton investigation, Giacalone handed the bureau his retirement papers in February 2016.

The day after Giacalone’s departure, Comey tapped McCabe to help oversee the ongoing Clinton case and personally serve “as the eyes and ears” for Comey, sources confirmed. Since early July 2016, Comey has come under intense fire from critics and the majority of Americans who believe he granted Clinton a get-out-of-jail-free card by refusing to refer the case to the Justice Department for a probable slam-dunk indictment on at least one of potential dozens of criminal charges.

Now Comey, McCabe and their rogue FBI Sanhedrin face a new dilemma: Colleagues who have blown the whistle on the partisan agency, specifically how personal and political philosophies have crept into the FBI and commandeered the bureau’s powerful reach and resources to tamper with law-abiding White House personnel, including the president. That’s called public corruption, a crime the FBI is tasked with investigating.

Just like it “investigated” $700,000 in donations from the Clinton family to the wife of the FBI’s deputy director who, during the exact time frame was tasked with overseeing the investigation of Hillary Clinton. She ultimately was never charged with any crime and McCabe received a FBI promotion. Does anyone have the phone number for the FBI’s public corruption unit? Or does that line ring directly to McCabe and Comey?

We would normally demand a federal investigation into such allegations of collusion. But who would conduct it, the FBI?

http://truepundit.com/exclusive-fbis-own-political-terror-plot-deputy-director-and-fbi-brass-secretly-conspired-to-wage-coup-against-flynn-trump-2/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:28 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhIrYxOQsI
    The interview George Soros wants scrubbed from the internet.

Watch and share: https://t.co/umPHOeNlbL

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:52 am

SPIES

SPIES & LIES - PART 1 - Page 2 Pentagon-insider-pedogate-911-kennedy-14317
    Pentagon Insider: WikiLeaks Has It All - Pedogate, 9/11, Kennedy, & CIA Hacking

A Pentagon whistleblower has revealed that WikiLeaks' recent revelations about the CIA's hacking and extreme surveillance are just the tip of the iceberg and the files that Julian Assange will release to the public hold the key to the truth on "everything" the CIA has ever been involved with, including 9/11, Pedogate and even the Kennedy assassination.The Vault 7 leaks have sent shockwaves through the intelligence community with the CIA now desperately scrambling to cover its tracks.The latest leak from inside the Pentagon has confirmed that there are American patriots working within the US Government to help the president "drain the swamp" who want the best for the American people by exposing the truth about the CIA's wrongdoings.

Speaking to Victurus Libertas, the Pentagon insider gave this interview:

Q. Vault 7 is the biggest story of the year, right?

A. It gets bigger by orders of magnitude.

Q. So what happens now?

A. The story will go well beyond Implants, C2’s, and LP’s.

Q.  What does that mean?

A. Listening posts, Malware. The danger is in how the CIA declassified “war code”. They also failed to keep different eggs in different baskets. This can be blamed on the agency not wanting to loop NSA in their plans. In essence, the CIA sought to create their own NSA.

Q. What do you see happening next?

A. Well, “Whack A Mole” takes on a whole new meaning!

Q. Whoa…….

A.  The media steps in. Talking heads bemoan the “threat to national security”, blame Russia, avoid any mention of Uk involvement or Israel, which by the way, is furious beyond belief and scared shitless at the release of  Vault 7… as are the Brits.

Q. We keep hearing this. Why?  The Brits and Israeli’s are allies, right?

A.  Define ally? The CIA, MI6 and Israeli secret service have been engaged in asymmetrical espionage on civilians, both domestically and abroad. They turned their tradecraft on the civis[civilians]. That's not going to play out well. There are bigger floods ahead, I fear.

Read more at: http://www.neonnettle.com/features/786-pentagon-insider-wikileaks-has-it-all-pedogate-9-11-kennedy-cia-hacking

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:16 am

LIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi8Pux5X36M
    Greg Hunter-Weekly News Wrap-Up 3.17.17

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:52 am

SPIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgXHklzuwGQ
    Hacking and EPIC STRIKE BACK!! TRUMP HITS BACK AT JUDGE FOR 'JUDICIAL OVERREACH'

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3owk7vEEOvs
    NSA Whistleblower William Binney: The Future of FREEDOM

Published on Jan 28, 2015
    A 36-year veteran of America’s Intelligence Community, William Binney resigned from his position as Director for Global Communications Intelligence (COMINT) at the National Security Agency (NSA) and blew the whistle, after discovering that his efforts to protect the privacy and security of Americans were being undermined by those above him in the chain of command.

The NSA data-monitoring program which Binney and his team had developed -- codenamed ThinThread -- was being aimed not at foreign targets as intended, but at Americans (codenamed as Stellar Wind); destroying privacy here and around the world. Binney voices his call to action for the billions of individuals whose rights are currently being violated.

William Binney speaks out in this feature-length interview with Tragedy and Hope's Richard Grove, focused on the topic of the ever-growing Surveillance State in America.

On January 22, 2015: (Berlin, Germany) – The Government Accountability Project (GAP) is proud to announce that retired NSA Technical Director and GAP client, William "Bill" Binney, will accept the Sam Adams Associates for Integrity in Intelligence Award today in Berlin, Germany. The award is presented annually by the Sam Adams Associates for Integrity in Intelligence (SAAII) to a professional who has taken a strong stand for ethics and integrity. http://whistleblower.org/press/nsa-wh...

Would You Like to Know More?

Subscribe to the Peace Revolution podcast produced by Tragedy and Hope: http://www.PeaceRevolution.org

USEFUL LINKS

T&H dot com: http://www.TragedyandHope.com
    T&H online Research & Development community: https://www.tragedyandhope.com/subscr...
    Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TragedyandHope

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:55 pm

SPIES

Jim Stone on why the theft of the Secret Service laptop was the work of an intelligence agency, either U.S. or Israeli
    Date: Friday, 17-Mar-2017 22:52:06

Source:
    http://82.221.129.208/baaasepagef5.html

From Jim Stone (note that the first half is the part written most recently):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SECRET SERVICE LAPTOP STOLEN
    Too many unanswered questions proves this was a hit. These came through the in box:
    1. Who leaves a laptop sitting in a car in Brooklyn?

2. If all modern laptops can be tracked, why is that not working?
    Answer: All Intel processor based laptops in the I series have always on 3g as part of the vpro core. Yes, if the laptop was that, that's a good question.

3. Anonymous sent: "Break in is FAKE - Two lines from article. "The information on the laptop cannot be remotely erased, sources said". You know thats impossible especially for SS. "Video does not show the actual break-in." - Gee I wonder why but it shows him walking on 10th and Crosbey. Then it says Laptops CAN'T contain CLASSIFIED INFO. BUT ENDS WITH SAYING NATIONAL SECURITY IS AT STAKE. So which one is it? COME on now"

My response: It was a hit, intentionally set up, obviously. If as soon as you got the laptop you popped the battery out, no 3g for tracking and no erasing will happen. Then, you take the hard drive out and put it in another computer and access it read only so the 3g can't track it down and nothing on it can trigger a self erase. That's how it is done. This was obviously an intelligence hit and no one knows what to say and that is why the reports are like trying to make sense out of confetti in a blender. The Core Vpro / safety systems only work against common people, no serious intelligence outfit would lose the data or be found with the laptop no matter who they took it from, no matter what was set up on it to secure it.

We are dealing with either 1. An American intelligence agency, or 2. an Israeli intelligence agency. That means kiss it goodbye.

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL POST:
    A secret service agent had his laptop stolen. This laptop contained the floor plans for the Trump tower and information on the investigation into Hillary.
    This story is just breaking, I am getting details now.

The Laptop was stolen from a secret service agent's car in Brooklyn.

OK, IT LOOKS LIKE A HIT: Sensitive documents were also taken, which means this was not a simple robbery, this was planned because I don't know of any type of common thief who would steal papers along with a laptop, and there is no report of the car radio being taken.

It may have been a setup, where someone was told that stuff was left in the car. Nothing potentially damaging to Trump was taken because floor plans and evacuation procedures don't mean much, but information related to the investigation into Hillary and "other sensitive documents" that said nothing about white house security means Trump was probably not the target.

OK, NEW DETAILS MAKE IT CLEAR THIS WAS A TARGETED HIT: A white man pulled up, turned his hazard lights on, got the agent's bag out of the car, took the laptop and documents and ditched a bunch of lapel pins and coins in the snow, where he threw the bag. This was a pre-planned event, no ifs or buts. There is a very complete and up to date CBS report HERE

If a white guy pulls up in a Chevy Malibu, turns his hazard lights on, steals a bag out of the agent's car, and ditches the bag with coins and other items in a snowbank while only removing documents and the laptop, we have an intelligence type hit no ifs or buts. So LETS ALL HOPE THIS ENDS UP BEING GOOD NEWS, A "WHITE HAT" STRIKE.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:02 am