tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
NANUXII
greybeard
Swanny
Mercuriel
Carol
mudra
Jenetta
giovonni
12 posters

Gio's Cosmic Emporium

giovonni
    giovonni

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 2 Empty Re: Gio's Cosmic Emporium

Post  giovonni Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:02 am

Always check previous pages for missed posted items ... Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 2 Smileys-free-download-2610

Question

With Rule 41 the FBI Is Now Officially the Enemy of All Computer Users

corbettreport

"Rick Falkvinge, founder of the original pirate party and head of privacy at PrivateInternetAccess.com, joins us to discuss his recent article, "Today, the FBI becomes the enemy of every computer user and every IT security professional worldwide." We dissect the new "Rule 41" that gives American law enforcement unprecedented leeway to break into any computer in the world, the implications this has for a world in which privacy is increasingly a thing of the past, and what people can do to protect themselves from the New Online Order of global FBI operations."

SHOW NOTES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=21121

Published on Jan 3, 2017

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:32 am

Life after coal ...

Revitalizing America's Post-Coal Country

VICE News

"For years, politicians have promised to bring jobs and prosperity back to America’s depressed coal-producing regions. But that won’t be so easy to pull off, because in many places the industry didn’t so much decline as vanish. Josh Hersh went to a coal town in West Virginia where the way forward doesn’t lead back to the mines."

Published on Jan 3, 2017

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:39 am

Thanks Mudra :)
    I don't think people like obama etc are using it in the same way as Buddha used it. Those people are satanic in nature

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 2 Illuminati-signs-donald-trump-devils-horns

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 2 Illuminati-signs-obama-devils-horns-austin
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:19 am

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 2 75-87

Good to see an old familiar Avatar ...

Greeting's Swanny Thubs Up

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:33 am

Hello Gio Very Happy I wasn't sure if it was you or not

Sorry for hijacking your thread
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:43 am

Swanny wrote:Hello Gio Very Happy  I wasn't sure if it was you or not

Your Always Welcome ~ giggle Big Grin 2
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:46 am

When everything old becomes new again ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 2 15823164_1292496724140377_8592971914571843123_n

I Go To Rio

Peter Allan

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:21 am

giovonni wrote:
    Swanny wrote:Hello Gio Very Happy  I wasn't sure if it was you or not

Your Always Welcome ~ giggle Big Grin 2

I show have read your join date then I'd have known it was you albino
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:05 pm

Continuing with his ongoing video series ... Thubs Up

From Gabriel Traveler

How to Travel Morocco SUPER CHEAP!!
    Budget Travel Tips

Published on Jan 3, 2017

greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:27 pm

Good to see you Giovonni
    Chris
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:36 pm

greybeard wrote:Good to see you Giovonni
    Chris

Thanks Chris, Double Thumbs Up

Likewise ~ Happy to see you here among'st old friends ...
    Lawless
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:57 pm

Trump 1 - Congress 0

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 2 _93226691_comp_976

New Republican Congress reverses ethics move after outcry
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38499284
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:35 pm

A quickie smile ...

Bill Burr's Solution To Environmental Problems

From Conan O'Brien

"Bill's got a surefire way to make sure there's enough natural resources for all."

Published on Jan 3, 2017

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:00 pm

Peter Levenda | Lovecraft, The Yaziti, & Middle Eastern Magic

TheHighersideChats

"Join The Higherside Chat podcast as host Greg Carlwood talks Lovecraft, Crowley and Yazidi with returning guest, Peter Levenda.

We know the world is a stranger place than it might seem on the surface, with unknown depths few people dare to explore- and when the stakes for spending too much time looking behind the veil are madness and paranoia, who can blame them?

But there is a rich history of artists, musicians, writers and creative types feeling as though they are being compelled to do what they do, that they find themselves being more conduit than creator. More vessel than virtuoso. And fans of H.P. Lovecraft's work have even battled over this very point for years. Are there hidden truths or unconscious insights woven throughout the work of the father of “supernatural horror fiction?”

Today's returning guest Peter Levenda thinks so, and by the end of today's show you might be inclined to agree. Peter, of course, is the author of many books including the great Sinister Forces series discussed in his last appearance, which explores the possibility of supernatural influence in some of America's most trying times; from a deeper exploration of the Salem Witch Trials and the potential influence of ancient Indian burial ground on a young Charles Manson, to the alchemical interests of Americas founders, and that infamous seance to channel the Council of Nine in that old farmhouse in Maine. Yes, Peter Levenda has helped us understand the significance and synchronicities between places, names, dates that really make you wonder about this idea of ethereal puppet masters and how much influence they might really have. Luckily, the surgeon of synchronicity is here to discuss his latest book, his first published novel entitled "The Lovecraft Code", it branches off of the infamous “Call of Cthulhu” and uses a fictional narrative as the means of exploring what may be some profound truths."

Books - https://www.amazon.com/Peter-Levenda/e/B000APV41O

Published on Jan 3, 2017

About/ H.P. Lovecraft

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.”  —H.P. Lovecraft

Synopsis

H.P. Lovecraft was born on August 20, 1890, in Providence, Rhode Island. The horror magazine Weird Tales bought some of his stories in 1923. His story "The Call of Cthulhu" came out in 1928 in Weird Tales. Elements of this story would reappear in other related tales. In his final years, he took editing and ghostwriting work to try to make ends meet. He died on March 15, 1937, in Providence, Rhode Island.
    Early Life

A master of fantastical horror stories, H.P. Lovecraft was born Howard Phillips Lovecraft in 1890, in Providence, Rhode Island. Lovecraft had an unusual childhood marked by tragedy. His traveling salesman father developed a type of mental disorder caused by untreated syphilis when he was around the age of three. In 1893, his father became a patient at the Butler Hospital in Providence and there he remained until his death in 1898.

A sickly child, Lovecraft spent many of his school years at home. He became an avid reader, devouring works on a variety of texts. Lovecraft loved the works of Edgar Allan Poe and developed a special interest in astronomy. As a teenager, he did attend Hope High School, but he suffered a nervous breakdown before he could earn his diploma. Lovecraft became a reclusive figure for several years, choosing to stay up late studying and reading and writing and then sleeping late into the day. During this time, he managed to publish some articles on astronomy in several newspapers.

Writing Career

Lovecraft started out as a would-be journalist, joining the United Amateur Press Association in 1914. The following year, he launched his self-published magazine The Conservative for which he wrote several essays and other pieces. While he had reportedly dabbled in fiction early on, Lovecraft became more serious about writing stories around 1917. Many of these early works were influenced by the writings of Lord Dunsany, an Irish author of fantasy tales, as well as Lovecraft's early favorite Edgar Allan Poe.

The horror magazine Weird Tales bought some of Lovecraft's stories in 1923, giving him his first taste of literary success. The following year, he married Sonia Greene. The couple lived together in New York City for two years before splitting up. After his marriage failed, Lovecraft returned to Rhode Island and began work on some of his best stories. "The Call of Cthulhu" came out in 1928 in Weird Tales, and it perhaps best illustrated Lovecraft's efforts at creating an otherworldly type of terror.

Lovecraft introduced readers to the first of many supernatural beings that would wreak havoc on humankind. Elements of this story would reappear in other related tales—collectively known by many as the "Cthulhu Mythos." These later stories reflected Lovecraft's own philosophical ideals. According to American Heritage magazine, Lovecraft once wrote, "all of my tales are based on the fundamental premise that common human laws and emotions have no validity or significance in the cosmos-at-large."
    Death and Legacy

In his final years, Lovecraft was barely able to support himself. He took editing and ghostwriting work to try to make ends meet. Lovecraft died of cancer on March 15, 1937, in Providence, Rhode Island. He left behind more than 60 short stories and a few novel and novellas, including The Case of Charles Dexter Ward. Lovecraft's passing was mourned by his devoted following of colleagues and aspiring writers with whom he corresponded and collaborated. Two of these friends, August Derleth and Donald Wandrei, formed a publishing company called Arkham House to promote and preserve Lovecraft's work.

Since his death, Lovecraft has earned greater acclaim than he enjoyed during his lifetime. He has been an inspiration to such writers as Peter Straub, Stephen King and Neil Gaiman. His stories have also served as the inspiration for numerous films, including 2011's Hunters of the Dark and 2007's Cthulhu. As Stephen King explained to American Heritage magazine, "Now that time has given us some perspective on his work, I think it is beyond doubt that H.P. Lovecraft has yet to be surpassed as the twentieth century's greatest practitioner of the classic horror tale."
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:03 pm

For your inspection ...

With all the alternative community's hype and speculation lately surrounding 'what's going on in Antarctica' - this YouTuber's recent video has come to my attention ... I have no verification's of his info's validity - Just passing it along folks ...

Note - MrCati has been making videos for over ten years, I don't know much about him other than this presented self described bio from Before It's News contributor's page  here
    http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/pages/103/239/bio.html

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 2 Photo

About/ MrCati

I dont have any desire for all the social trappings that others embrace. Social trappings are to me simply an "Albatross" of life that I choose to do without. I live outside of the box and think there often of new ideas and theories. I relish a good forensic investigation methodology and love to apply my thought process to problems and riddles and mostly, codes. Codes of all types, simple to complex. I hobby in video production and use video as a tool to communicate in manners different from how others usually communicate in their videos. I love the outdoors, know how to camp and hunt and have spent a few nights in the wild with the animals of the jungle. Geophysics, science, music, film cinema, forensic investigation, strategic military studies along with military weapons systems and ritualistic occultism are my main focus.

MrCati's Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/MrCati

Antarctica and the Lost Ancient Civilization Discussion

Published on Dec 30, 2016

"FYI-This video is a 3rd generation copy of a copy, because I have been unable to resolve a sophisticated computer virus issue I am experiencing, that does not allow me to render or finish any of my videos into a format that allows for uploading. Only by copying the unfinished original video, was I able to produce a finished video format, that allows me to upload to You Tube. Your patience and understanding with this issue are appreciated. I will continue to attempt to resolve this technical computer issue, as we come into the 2017 New Year.

This Antarctica report discusses recent media reports regarding Antarctica and combines the recent material with my previously reported on Norway 323 Dead Reindeer Line, that runs into New Zealand, the site of two recent major earthquakes. Many other Antarctica topics and related subject matters, will be included in this discussion, but only so that a larger picture can be painted, which I hope will allow others to consider, the recent Antarctica reports in a new and different manner. This report is a discussion necessary to explain the many complex elements that reside in Antarctica."

Background Sources and Links - Below youtube show notes

Length 55:44 minutes

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:52 am

It's been freaking freezing ... Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 2 Freezing-cold

U.S. Weather Alert ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 2 USRaintoJan9-77654

2017 to start with heavy rain, snow over much of Northwest
    https://www.theweathernetwork.com/us/news/articles/us-weather/2017-to-start-with-heavy-rain-snow-over-much-of-northwest/77655/
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:12 am

Did someone forget to pay the bill ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 2 047ffb2d-53f7-45af-b7eb-6e8f32b1903c-medium16x9_AP_248853069755

Washington Monument goes dark, officials investigate
    http://nypost.com/2017/01/04/washington-monument-goes-dark-officials-investigate/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:40 am

[quote="Swanny"]Thanks Mudra :)
    I don't think people like obama etc are using it in the same way as Buddha used it. Those people are satanic in nature

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 2 Illuminati-signs-donald-trump-devils-horns

Yes I know Swanny . More obvious to me in the photo you posted above.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:29 am

AMAZING! Scientist translates chemistry into MUSIC! (ELEMONICS)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TghTECI5MJo

Love Always
    mudra
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:47 pm

Very Nice Mudra ... Enlightened

For humans - sound purity in energy content travels
    always in longitudinal and transverse vibration
    waves and cannot be disguised !

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 2 390px-Spherical_pressure_waves

Last edited by giovonni on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:56 pm

UFO2

Ep. 583 FADE to BLACK
    Jimmy Church w/ Richard Dolan : 2017 UFO Disclosure

Published on Jan 4, 2017

This is our first broadcast of 2017 and our guest is Richard Dolan...he is here to discuss UFOs, world governments and what we can expect in the new year.

Dolan is one of the world’s leading researchers and writers on the subject of UFOs, and believes that they constitute the greatest mystery of our time

Richard completed his graduate work at the University of Rochester, where he studied U.S. Cold War strategy, European history, and international diplomacy. Before that, he had studied at Alfred University and Oxford University and had been a finalist for a Rhodes scholarship.

He is the author of UFOs and the National Security State, he co-authored with Bryce Zabel, A.D. After Disclosure and his latest book is: UFOs and the 21st Century Mind.

Richard hosts a weekly radio show, The Richard Dolan Show, on KGRA radio, is a frequent guest on Coast-to-Coast AM. He is currently featured on several television series and documentaries, including Ancient Aliens, Hangar One: The UFO Files and Close Encounters.

In addition to his research, his company, Richard Dolan Press, actively publishes innovative books by authors from around the world and he will be speaking next month right here in Los Angeles, CA at the Conscious Life Expo…

Tonight we will be taking a look to the future…2017, UFO’s and world government.

Air date: January 3, 2017

Richard Dolan segment starts at the 32 minute mark

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:07 pm

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 2 32a2325bece1a7b17b85f56fbde5e236
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:56 pm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:03 pm

Via friend Pam / Bend, Oregon ...

Nice Rack !

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 2 15895419_10154006720496761_1111261495229001341_n
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:14 pm

From last night ...
    Watch it while it's available ...

President Trump | FRONTLINE (2017)

"An examination of the key moments that shaped President-elect Donald Trump. Interviews drawn from The Choice 2016 with advisors, business associates and biographers reveal how Trump transformed himself from real estate developer to reality TV star to president."

Published on Jan 4, 2017

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:56 am