tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
NANUXII
greybeard
Swanny
Mercuriel
Carol
mudra
Jenetta
giovonni
12 posters

Gio's Cosmic Emporium

giovonni
    giovonni

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 6 Empty Re: Gio's Cosmic Emporium

Post  giovonni Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:43 pm

Always check previous pages for missed posted items ... Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 6 Smileys-free-download-2610

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 6 I-know-the-drill

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:54 pm

I see a very different U.S. taking form in our immediate future ...

The coming Great Schism War ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 6 Brain-image-Shutterstock1-800x430

Neuroscience reveals three types of ‘hidden’ Trump voters
    that the pundits completely missed

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/neuroscience-reveals-three-types-of-hidden-trump-voters-that-the-pundits-completely-missed/
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:42 pm

Catching up ...

Clif High Wujo January 12, 2017

"discussion of context change, bitcoin, bitcoin report, alta report, climate, and woo-woo."

Published on Jan 12, 2017

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:54 pm

Speaking of ice ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 6 737e9512cba0ffec3bea7ca387545aee
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:05 pm

Ice Ice Baby ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 6 Screen-shot-2012-12-01-at-2-21-52-pm

Mt. Shasta Could Set World Record For Largest Snowfall (18 Feet in 4 Days)
    http://unofficialnetworks.com/2012/12/mt-shasta-set-world-record-largest-snowfall-18-feet-4-days
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:47 pm

Written by Alanna Ketler
    Last year, Foster and Kimberly Gamble, creators of the popular documentary Thrive: What On Earth Will It Take, tried plant medicine for the first time over at Rythmia. Lucky for you, their experiences were documented in a short video.

In the video below, the Gambles share the insight that they gained from this experience, and share in detail the visions they were shown while under the influence of this powerful plant medicine and guided by a trained shaman.

Similar to what most people feel going into this experience –the Gambles discuss the level of nervousness and excitement they are also feeling before trying the medicine. Foster tells us how he has seen the amazing benefits that this plant has had on some of his friends and how he is excited to see what it has to offer for him. As someone who has done plant medicine before in a sacred space, he already knows of the potential benefits and insight that can be gained from this type of journey.

Kimberly explains how she does not feel afraid, but rather humbled because she is aware that she is dealing with an extremely powerful and spiritual medicine.

Foster expects the medicine to expand his consciousness and provide insight into his work and his daily life. He expects to get what he needs, rather than what he thinks he might want. Foster tells us:

“The experience that I just came out of involved as profound and beautiful vision that I’ve ever experienced in my entire life. And I wasn’t expecting that, but I was literally weeping tears of joy at just the privilege of having had the opportunity in this beautiful place with masterful guidance.”

He goes on to explain his experiences and being guided through what have been known as the Akashic Records. The experience is explained as an experience that he will never forget.
    Video: Foster & Kimberly Gamble Take Plant Medicine

They are both at the incredible Rythmia: Life Advancement Center where the CE Team recently had the incredible opportunity to experience this past December. To read more about what we experienced, please click HERE.

What Is Ayahuasca?
    In case you don’t already know, ayahuasca is a combination of two plants from the Amazonian rainforest. When these plants are brewed together they create the most powerful psychotropic known to man. Shamans and medicine men have been using this sacred psychedelic brew for centuries to provide insight and guidance for their people.

In recent years, ayahuasca has made it’s way into western culture and has been healing people of various types of ailments including depression, lack of passion and direction, addiction, childhood traumas and so on. Quite frankly, this medicine has the capability to change the world. It assists participants with facing the things that plague their daily lives, and forces us to come face to face with that which we resist. The result of this is a newfound freedom, joy and understanding of life -it is truly a profound experience.

While maybe it’s not for everyone, it can be specifically beneficial for those who are struggling with any of the aforementioned conditions. Or can even be particularly insightful for those who are feeling lost in life, and need some direction.
    Much Love
    Originally posted @ Collective Evolution

Last edited by Carol on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:23 am

Absolutum dominium ...

Obama expands power of NSA in final days...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 6 Fake-universe

N.S.A. Gets More Latitude to Share Intercepted Communications
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/politics/nsa-gets-more-latitude-to-share-intercepted-communications.html
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:16 am

'Kompromat'...
    http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/11/509305088/a-russian-word-americans-need-to-know-kompromat

Details Continue To Leak Out About Trump's Russia Story

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

"Stephen welcomes another opportunity to crack jokes about what some are calling 'Golden Gate'."

Published on Jan 13, 2017

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:29 am

Feeling it ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 6 16003055_10154910637736639_7465876687269378243_n

Full Wolf Moon Rising

The Doors /Moonlight Drive

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:43 am

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:52 am

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:03 am

The Social Media Exodus Has Begun. Here's Where Everybody's Going.

corbettreport

"10 years ago, everybody was on MySpace. 10 years from now, the Twitters and Facebooks and YouTubes of today will be dinosaurs, abandoned by users sick of censorship and centralized control. Thankfully, the alternatives to these social media dinosaurs are already here, and they're blockchain-based, torrent friendly, decentralized and censorship resistant."

SHOW NOTES: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=21349

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:12 am

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 6 A464cad32a99f372843421d039249a8a
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:20 am

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 6 Giphy

'We All Know Crap Is King'

Dirty Laundry/ The Eagles

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:46 am

giovonni wrote:The Social Media Exodus Has Begun. Here's Where Everybody's Going.

corbettreport

"10 years ago, everybody was on MySpace. 10 years from now, the Twitters and Facebooks and YouTubes of today will be dinosaurs, abandoned by users sick of censorship and centralized control. Thankfully, the alternatives to these social media dinosaurs are already here, and they're blockchain-based, torrent friendly, decentralized and censorship resistant."

SHOW NOTES: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=21349

Looks good.
    Personally I wouldn't use a social media site but I have friends who do and sadly can't get off of them. They know it's wrong and stupid to do so, they make up alsorts of excuses as to why they stay Crybaby

Insanely Happy
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:28 am

BTW ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 6 Black-cats-awesomelycute.com-3

It's Friday the 13th
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:18 am

‘Feud’ Explores Tragedy Of Bette Davis & Joan Crawford As They Aged In Hollywood ...

"The first installment of Ryan Murphy’s new FX anthology series, Feud: Bette and Joan, dramatizes the rivalry between Joan Crawford (Jessica Lange) and Bette Davis (Susan Sarandon), when they collaborated on the 1962 movie What Ever Happened to Baby Jane which received five Academy Award noms and became a cult classic.

More broadly, the franchise’s first installment looks at what Hollywood still does to women, Murphy and and the two lead actresses told TV critics at TCA.

Lange called it a “microcosm of what happens to women generally as they age, whether they become invisible, or unattractive, or undesirable,” noting Crawford was a decade younger than Lange is now, when she shot the movie. The essence of the movie is summed up, she said, in a line delivered by Stanley Tucci, as studio boss Jack Warner: “Would you **** these two broads?”

Murphy shut down one male TV critic who’d asked him to address the show’s “layers of camp” – Baby Jane being “high camp” and the two famously feuding 30’s-40’s movie stars also being the stuff of camp.

This edition of Feud is “something much more delicate and moving,” Murphy pushed back, insisting the project is “doing something deeper and emotional and painful” and making it clear this is not a campfest.

“What happened to both women was painful,” Murphy said, noting that, in her last movie Crawford starred opposite an actor in an ape mask, while Davis shot eight TV pilots, none of which got picked up. Feud “leans into the pain and talks about the tragedy of their lives,” he said.

Though set in the 60’s, the issues are “so modern and women were going through then, women still are going through today,” Lange chimed in. “Nothing has really changed.”

Sarandon said Davis had been counting on winning an Oscar for her performance, to lead to more interesting roles than she was being offered at her age.  Sarandon said the “line” has been moved forward a little these days.

“I don’t’ think it’s changed that much,” Lange countered.

Sarandon worked with a dialect coach to perfect Davis’ iconic speech pattern, while Catherine Zeta-Jones, who played Olivia de Haviland in in Feud, used father-in-law Kirk Douglas who, she noted, is nearly the same age as de Haviland, as a source of information about the actress she said is much tougher than the “Melanie” character from Gone with the Wind with whom she has been so closely identified.

Murphy’s  third anthology series at FX  got a straight-to-series 8-episode order; Feud, explores famous clashes, tackling a different feud each edition.

The first installment of Feud also stars Alfred Molina will play the film’s director Robert Aldrich, Stanley Tucci portrays studio chief Jack Warner, Judy Davis is gossip columnist Hedda Hopper ,and Dominic Burgess will be Crawford and Davis’ co-star Victor Buono.

The pilot is based in part on the script Best Actress by Jaffe Cohen and Michael Zam which Murphy acquired. It hails from Fox 21 TV Studios and Plan B, with Brad Pitt executive producing alongside Murphy."

source: http://deadline.com/2017/01/ryan-murphy-bette-davis-joan-crawford-jessiga-lange-susan-sarandon-feud-fx-tca-1201884078/

A snippet of the classic

What Ever Happened To Baby Jane trailer - 50th Anniversary

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:45 am

Good night/Good day folks ...

'Here i am waiting for the Snowman to melt'

From Stevie Riks
    misheard lyrics

Night Fever

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Ep. 589 FADE to BLACK FADERNIGHT w/ Jon Rappoport

"Another Thursday, another Fadernight with Jon Rappoport and his No More Fake News Room, LIVE...followed by open-lines all night long...and tonight it was a full evening of 1st time callers...very, very cool."

Air date: January 12, 201

Interview news segment starts at 32 minute mark

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:33 pm

Continuing with today's festivities ...

Happy Friday the 13th: Finnair Flight 666 Has Landed in HEL
    http://www.inquisitr.com/3880381/daredevil-passengers-take-finnair-flight-666-to-hel-on-friday-the-13th/

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 6 Finnair-flight-AY-666-to-Hel
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:08 pm

People talk about the money to be made on Youtube, but it's not as easy as
    some would believe it to be. Below is a daily snippet from Julien Solomita ...
    He and his partner Jenna Marbles are two exceptions to the rule ... Jenna
    has amazingly over 16 million subscribers (her estimated income via the tube
    is in the 6 figures), Julien her partner is my favorite though (he only has just
    under a million) ... So some women do make more ... They live together in
    LA with their three doggy's and seem to really enjoy what they do - sharing
    themselves on the tube!  

Jenna's channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9gFih9rw0zNCK3ZtoKQQyA

Julien's channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KsxDW7hhfeq5QQmFtInIw

Some Ketchup ...

i'm keeping the blond

so... I got a little creative/weird/unconventional with this one..to be honest, I sat down and edited today's footage into an intro similar to a lot of my other ones. then I watched it once and just hated how cookie cutter it was. I really want to always bend the rules of what a vlog can be on this platform, and today I nearly nixed the entire video because I was feeling so afraid of being unoriginal, but then just from messing around with it to the point of making many (what I'd normally consider) reckless decisions, I found something a little enticing. I want to constantly keep myself in check so I don't deliver you anything like a carbon copy of anything you've seen before on my channel or elsewhere...and I expect you guys to do the same for me.. so, needless to say, I hope you enjoyed the vlog. thanks for being such an amazing audience that I'm lucky enough to create for daily.

Published on Jan 6, 2017

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:44 pm

A fascinating informative interview ...
    Note Peter was a Scientologist back in the day ...

From Christophé Zweigrad

Interview with Peter Moon (Qi Gong)

Recorded May 2016

Thursday this week, I had the big pleasure to interview one of my favourite authors, Mr. Peter Moon. I was a bit nervous. One of the red threads of his books are different time-space projects.

My intention was to hear from him about his Qi Gong Teacher Sifu Roosevelt Gainey and the powerful way of Qi Gong he is teaching. We also branched out a bit into territory like sexclubs, Nazis near New York, homosexual magick and Scientology. If this is not enough food for your curiosity, I don´t know where they serve your kind of cuisine.

Enjoy this juicy thing of an interview!
    And start breathing.

Episode breakdown

Peters journey from Montauk to Qi Gong
    History of this Qi Gong tradition
    Energy facilitation
    Breathing
    The darkroom
    Primordial Mind
    Bathrooms and their gender - LGBT
    Homosexual magick – velvet Mafia
    Scientology – what´s triggering?
    4 Pillars of Qi Gong – vital breath, chi belt
    The Song

Links from the interview

www.digitalmontauk.com
    www.skybooksusa.com
    www.bodyenergetics.tv

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:44 am

Last post for this spooky superstitious day ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 6 The-exorcist

Catholic priest who inspired The Exorcist died from a fall after a ‘possessed’ child
    spoke to him and he was ‘pushed over by an invisible force’, CIA agent claims

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4116272/Catholic-priest-inspired-Exorcist-died-fall-possessed-child-spoke-pushed-invisible-force-CIA-agent-claims.html
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:08 am

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:16 pm

the latest ...

SECRET WORLD OF UFOS & UNDERGROUND BASES
    DARK JOURNALIST & DR. RICHARD SAUDER

Deep Underground Bases: Military Experiments & UFO Technology

"In this fascinating episode Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt interviews Underground Bases Expert Dr. Richard Sauder about his landmark book on the subject of secret underground bases: Hidden in Plain Sight.

Sauder details his decade long research effort to sift through declassified documents and speak with former inside government whistleblowers about their knowledge of these hidden installations. What he discovered in his cutting-edge research will blow your mind with the reality that there is an extensive world that's been built underground of a massive, experimental scientific and military infrastructure designed for deep covert operations. With no public oversight, no budget limits and zero media exposure, these massive facilities exist as an entirely secret world operated by the most covert operators in the Deep State.

UFOs & The Breakaway National Security State

The development of deep underground bases goes far back into human history, but more recently got an amazing boost from the advent of two World Wars and the decades of the paranoid Cold War in the 20th century. The early Nazi obsession with developing wonder weapons underground and hiding their industrial base miles beneath the surface gives us a glimpse into the strategic importance of this strategy.

The National Security State Black Budget

The US National Security State dedicated massive black budget resources to the development of a sprawling network of secret underground command and control bases ostensibly for the survival of humanity in a doomsday scenario and to set up Continuity of Government operations in the event of a Nuclear War. Beyond this surface explanation there are fascinating reports of massive underground facilities designed specifically to test advanced and exotic UFO Technology obtained by crash retrieval teams with a secrecy ranking that is higher than those set for nuclear classification. This development of this reverse-engineered ET technology may be largely responsible for the massive secrecy surrounding the activities of this global network of deep underground bases."

Published on Jan 14, 2017

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:06 am