tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Imagining the Ten Dimensions

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Imagining the Ten Dimensions Empty Imagining the Ten Dimensions

Post  lindabaker Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Imagining the Ten Dimensions Empty Re: Imagining the Ten Dimensions

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Ive been thinking about the dimensions a lot recently.... and Houston, i have a problem ;-)

we are all so conditioned into believing descartes and his 3 dimensions, and of course its all so obvious to us all since we all grew up with it...

but is it so obvious?

take this video, and other sources....the problem is it starts with a falsehood. a point is NOT indeterminate.. it does NOT have no size, even a point has a size, and in cartesian terminology it has length, breadth and width, therefore the 1D in this video is in fact, 3D.

The same is true of a line, it isnt 2D, it has length, height and width, if it didnt, it wouldnt exist. Therefore 1D and 2D as currently perceived in math is nonesense...its not REAL, it's mental masturbation. (as is quantum physics.) I do not believe that 1D or 2D exist, as described in this video or elsewhere... No

The flatlanders in this video cant exists, 2D doesnt exist, except in unreal theory... (and as an aside i dont believe the big bang theory either Wink )

I can, of course, see how time would be the fourth dimension, though it is again a mental construct on my part.

I have seen dimensions described as vibration, or frequency, and we can only see the frequency we are operating at, or those below our current frequency. This is also fairly easy to conceptualize...

however, Im still not satisfied with all this dimension chatter....building a theory on a falsehood is not a good theory

geek
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:04 am

jocolor nobody commenting on this thread?

I would be interested to hear views, do you see how I believe 1D and 2D DO NOT exist? do you agree? disagree?

what are dimensions? they are in so many new age threads these days, just what are they are all writing about?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:59 am

Well I tend to lean toward science and my favorite physicists perspective, Dr. Michio Kaku who specializes in both string field theory and quantum field theory. Dr. Kaku's recent book is Physics of the Impossible, examines the technologies of invisibility, teleportation, precognition, star ships, antimatter engines, time travel and more. All, Dr. Kaku regarded, as things that are not possible today but that might be possible in the future.

He is also one of the scientists who goes into the 10 dimension theory and describes these dimensions being pressed together like the pages of a book. And as I've had some personal experience in visiting different dimensions I also tend to go along with his theory but suspect there are many more undiscovered dimensions as well.

I know time travel is a reality (had a time traveler with top level clearence living with us), teleportation is a reality (had it happen to me), also know invisibility is a reality as a friend was able to pull this one off, starships are a reality as this is part of the shadow government's space program, precognition is a reality (runs in the family).... so you see. We've already been converted via direct personal experience.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:19 pm

so what are dimensions then? I accept teleportation etc, and I know spirit world exists, but I see spirit as being a different vibration / frequency, it exists all around us.

no amount of science and maths will have me accept 1D and 2D as explained by the point and the line, and extrapolating from these is my problem..(I am a professional scientist by the way geek but think I have found the cure again Heh heh )
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:29 pm

Your emoticon is perfect. I would like to hear your description of 1D and 2D. Curious, and not challenging you. All scientists must seek to understand all viewpoints before making a point of departure for a theory.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:45 pm

lindabaker wrote:Your emoticon is perfect. I would like to hear your description of 1D and 2D.

I dont accept 1D and 2D exist, in terms that maths defines them. They say a point is indeterminate, ie it has no height or depth, this is not true. all things we can imagine, even the smallest particle, has dimensions, has size, so 1D is actually 3D.

2D they say is a line with no thickness, or a series of lines with no thickness making a plane. SO they give the line or plane a length and a width but say it has zero height. Again, I cant accept the concept of 'no thickness', zero height, therefore 2D is also 3D as defined by maths.

I am not saying alternate dimensions dont exist, I am just trying to establish what they are, are they just different frequencies? I dont buy the scientific interpretation, its man made scientific nonesense.. and to establish higher dimensions from unsound foundations is wrong, but hey, scientists do it all the time.. they build castles on sand.

I know from personal experience that spirit world is all around us, is that a different dimension? I have no direct experience but can imagine/ conceptualize time travel (imagine the mobius strip, time could be the same)..

I can also imagine 4D as described by the human concept of linear time... but still dont buy the mathematical definitions and am suggesting these may be hindering our understand of 'reality' rather than helping it.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:53 pm

So, cool, and will you please write out the dimensions as you see them? It would be very interesting. Thanks! Linda
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:09 pm

lindabaker wrote:So, cool, and will you please write out the dimensions as you see them? It would be very interesting. Thanks! Linda

well, not really, I dont know what they are! That's what I am trying to establish. I want to know. Could it be that dimensions dont actually exist?

Now, if dimensions are frequency bands, then its easy. We think that when energy drops sufficiently it manifests as solid matter (to our eyes), so we can see and feel 3D as we perceive it now. A higher dimension would be a frequency above our current perception. If we could perceive these higher frequencies in a step wise manner, then each increment would be the 'next' dimension. So different dimensions would be different frequencies of vibrational energy.

Imagine the different light bodies in the human aura, they are all different frequencies, perhaps these could be described as dimensions? Barbara Ann Brennan equates these different bodies with different levels of awareness, but the word 'dimension' could be applied to these layers.

But.. where I started from in this thread and in my own thinking, was comments like, earth or we are entering a new dimension, or a 5th dimension, or whatever. I want to know what is meant by this (I know most people just regurgitate stuff they have read without undertanding it, and most writers probably have no idea of what 5D really is).

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:54 pm

"So different dimensions would be different frequencies of vibrational energy."

Yes, so shouldn't we just call it frequency level, or rate, or frequency depth instead of dimension? What if it's just the word dimension itself which is holding back the understanding?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Ahh, the 5th dimension. Now that is a mystery isn't it. I'd like to know what that one looks like as well.

Tell me do you think the different timelines are in different dimensions?

Spiritual dimensions I've seen, been there but then again that can go on forever. Meaning there are many and no one knows how many.

tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:25 pm

That could explain why some can see things other can't. They for some reason can tune in other frequencies. Perhaps their wiring, (neural connections) are a little different.
    I wish I knew enough about this to actually experiment on sound/vibrations etc and how it effects perception without blowing myself up within. Big Grin 2
    Do monks use sound (chanting) to alter their vibration level? Does music at the 528hz level effect our body in a good way? (528record.com) Could we effect change to body by using the right frequency. What limitations would there be on the body by effecting changes using varying frequency levels? As noted, a step up in frequency, a step up in another "dimension". If done ever so slowly, would we be able to drag the body with us or would we need to protect ourself, like some sort of craft Heh heh
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Carol wrote:Ahh, the 5th dimension. Now that is a mystery isn't it. I'd like to know what that one looks like as well.

Tell me do you think the different timelines are in different dimensions?

Spiritual dimensions I've seen, been there but then again that can go on forever. Meaning there are many and no one knows how many.

5D sure is, i put it in the woolley new age gobbledigook box for now, but am interested to know more...

now, alternate timelines? I have a problem here, again borne of personal experience. I worked with a shaman one time and she was a powerful clairvoyant. She told me many things that subsequently happened, I have some crazy stories actually, I was not self - fulfilling her prophecies. SO.. I am not sure that alternate timelines exist, i think the quantum physicists have a lot to answer for, see above posts, castles on sand and mental masturbation Im afraid, I dont believe their mathematical constructs and that for each decision we make alternate realities spring up in which the 'other choices' are manifest... (I quite like the zen idea that we never make decisions, as we would have to make a decision to make a decision, and a decision to make a decision to make a decision ad infinitum)..

for interest, and off topic, the clairvoyant shaman told me that she had seen Israel 'flattened' and this was 5 years back, before any talk of an iran war (and clif's israeli mistake eh?)
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Imagining the Ten Dimensions Empty Awareness

Post  SiriArc Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:37 am

The Feed-Back-Loop in this Zone posits:

Dimensions / Densities

Are States Of Awareness

Of Potential Interest To Some:

Alchemy of Nine Dimensions

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:05 am

SiriArc wrote:[
    Of Potential Interest To Some:
    Alchemy of Nine Dimensions[/b][/center]

This is just a sales brochure... can you summarise her concept of dimensions?.. i did find the following as a glimpse of one of her books:
    Figure 1.3 A healer is slowing down the energy fields of the person on the table to encourage healing. The first dimension (1D) is the iron core crystal of Earth. The second dimension (2D) is the telluric realm below Earth's crust. The third dimension (3D) is the material world where the healer and client are working together. The fourth dimension (4D) is the realm of the human collective mind that organizes itself into archetypes. The fifth dimension (5D) is the realm of unconditional love, expressed as the open heart. The sixth dimension (6D) is the realm of morphic fields that replicate all living things in 3D. The seventh dimension (7D) is sound that generates geometrical forms, also known as the Word of God. The eighth dimension (8D) is the Divine Mind, or the mind of God. The ninth dimension (9D) is time that generates the actions of living things, which is organized by the Mayan Calendar until 2012.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:58 am

Interesting answer about the dimensions, thanks, Vidya. I also had a clairvoyant talk to me about the "dimensions" with the same descriptions. Whomever was giving her information about me, said that I go back and forth between 4th and 5th, and that I am one of those that are here to help move others from 4th to 5th. My spiritual purpose here, now. Now, that's a task I am enjoying even if it may not actually be a provable fact. Thanks for reminding me of what was told to me. It is confirmation. Welcome All to the Fifth. It's lovely...a new epoch, indeed.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:01 am

Okay... with respect to different timelines I tend to go along with what Andrew Basiago reported. I've listened to over 15 hours of his testimony and read what he has put out. If you recall he was one of the child time travelers in Project Pegesus. One of the things I found interesting is that he could never go back to his original timeline. It did not happen. However, with your shaman I could easily see how she picked up information from this time line as this was an ability of mine years ago where I could jump onto someone's timeline and go into their past or future and pull out information that had and did in the future happen.

I've also experience my own personal timeline being altered along with a number of others who experienced the same thing as well. This was back when a number of us had started out at GLP. The shifts in timeline, that we were aware of occurred about 7 or 8 years ago, and a number of us have experienced other shifts since. We wrote about it and describe what had changed. So the whole timeline thingy is quite a mystery. I had even wondered if when supposedly we were to shift into the 5th dimension was more along the lines of shifting onto another timeline.

It's odd how this works and I've often puzzled over it. I will have memories others don't and vice versa. So I seriously strongly suspect someone(s) have been altering our time lines for awhile and am aware that the shadow government is at the heart of this.. and possibly some from the future who have traveled back in time as well.

Of course there are the reports from abductees of being taken into the future where they experience the galatic wave crossing through the planet and Eleni went into some detail about her own experiences with regard to this.

And then remember that when we are outside of our physical form in our spirit body, our spirit body dwells outside of time and space and therefore has access to all information from all linear time periods. Much of this information can also be accessed during the dreaming state which is why people have precognition... they pick up info they are attuned to (generally relating to them personally).

This is a very intersting thread Vidya and appreciate your bringing it to the forum. I too am left with more questions then answers when it comes to all of this and also suspect that our finite brain power is incapable of grasping what is not tangible.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 pm