tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
NANUXII
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
Eartheart
orthodoxymoron
Pris
Jenetta
Carol
12 posters

Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 1

Pris
    Pris

Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 1

Post  Pris Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:55 pm

Carol wrote:No matter what anyone says, Trump is better then the last 4 presidents and he will be left with the biggest financial mess imaginable along with some major social issues, illegals overrunning the country, etc. If the felon Hillary got in it would just be much, much worse. At least Trump is entertaining as was Reagan. I feel sorry for the mess he's going to be left with.

Sure... but don't you think by now it's all planned that way?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 1

Post  Carol Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Everything that is political is planned. He almost ran in 2012 and at that time I didn't like him that much and thought he was just goofing off. Since I've been listening to his interviews, my opinion has made 180 degree turn. I think he will do as good of a job as possible. Only time will tell but given some of the predictive events ahead with regard to weather and fiscal collapse - IPO he will do better then anyone else running for office. At least he isn't owned by anyone (corporations). That in itself is a blessing in more ways then one can imagine if one compares what the Bush's, Clinton's and Obama's have done who went into office with almost nothing and came out multi-millionaires. We know they made deals to the detriment of the nation for those payoffs.

For example:

CGI's BoldFenianMan: Obama Buys $4.9 Seaside Mansion in 'Non-Extradition' Country of Dubai + Fulford Report
    http://thelastgreatstand.com/2016/02/21/obama-buys-4-9-seaside-mansion-in-non-extradition-country-of-dubai/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:48 pm

Clinton’s Campaign Just Got Busted Impersonating Union Nurses in Nevada
    http://usuncut.com/politics/clintons-campaign-just-got-busted-impersonating-union-nurses-in-nevada/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:05 am

TRUMP: I'LL PROSECUTE HILLARY AS PRESIDENT
    Trump: As president, I would prosecute Clinton

Donald Trump said Monday night that he believes Hillary Clinton will likely get away with her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state, but said that as president, it's only fair that he'd look to prosecute Clinton.

Fox News' Sean Hannity asked Trump in front of a live Nevada audience if his attorney general would go after Clinton should an investigation find she broke the law while serving in the Obama administration.

"You have no choice," Trump replied. "In fairness, you have to look into that."

"She seems to be guilty," he said. "But you know what, I wouldn't even say that."

Hannity asked if Clinton might be running to help ensure that a Republican doesn't prosecute her for how she allowed classified information to be routinely sent around on her non-secure server, and Trump agreed that Clinton is running the race of her life for that very reason.

"So she's being protected, but if I win, certainly it's something we're going to look at," he said.

The self-funded candidate criticized how the government has gone after other leaders like former CIA Director David Petraeus for lesser crimes, but has not followed suit against Clinton.

More: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-as-president-i-would-prosecute-clinton/article/2583925

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:18 pm

Gen. Michael Hayden on Hillary Clinton’s email scandal

Yahoo News Video
    February 23, 2016
    On February 23, retired Gen. Michael Hayden, former NSA and CIA director, sat down with Yahoo News and Finance Anchor Bianna Golodryga to discuss Hillary Clinton’s email scandal.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/michael-hayden-hillary-clinton-email-175227422.html?nhp=1

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:44 pm

You're starting to get me curious how this will turn out...

Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 1 - Page 2 Th_1sm213sharepopcorn
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:30 pm

Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 1 - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFjWRLn9n8I-8b43g0jJBJ7EvoxHVjxl1IMz9Rg-CNfEKzUnttdQ

Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 1 - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToN-2g0GIiKh1mrvErIjcWH24r9CEAkdE9CG2RNWpdgX5sI0J6IA

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIqm1_ipWdY
    Huma Abedin - Clinton Aide Indicted!
    Truth Warriors
    Mar 2, 2016

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:38 pm

Curt Schilling: Hillary Clinton Belongs in Jail, Not on a Presidential Ticket
    Breitbart
    Mar 2, 2016
    http://bit.ly/1RqgSaB

[snip]

Three-time World Series-winner Curt Schilling wants to send Hillary Clinton to the Big House rather than the White House.

“If she’s allowed to get to the general election before she’s in prison,” the former pitcher told Kansas City’s 610 Sports, “I’ll be stunned and upset because I think she’s shown her true colors all along the way. And I’ll ask you this: Do you see her being anything even remotely different than what we’ve had?”

Schilling, who donated to Dr. Ben Carson’s presidential campaign, offered a similarly dim view of the Republican front runner, saying Donald Trump’s statements contain “no depth” and that his campaign relies on vague slogans. But he says he understands the impulse to raise “a giant middle finger to the establishment.” He just doesn’t understand Hillary Clinton’s continued success.

“She’s done nothing,” Schilling told host Danny Parkins. “She’s done absolutely nothing to further the success of the middle class. She jumps on the backs of people who she wants to be dependent on government. She needs these people to be dependent on her.”

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:40 pm

Over 68K people call for Bill Clinton’s arrest over alleged electioneering on Super Tuesday

RT News | Mar 3, 2016

http://on.rt.com/75zs

Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 1 - Page 2 56d77737c361886e7e8b45d3

[snip]

A petition calling for the arrest of former President Bill Clinton for alleged election law violations has gained over 60,000 signatures. He made appearances at three polling precincts in Massachusetts on Super Tuesday. State officials said he acted legally.

“This is a call for the immediate arrest of President Bill Clinton for clear, knowing and egregious violation of the campaign laws to swing an election in a significant way,” said the petition to Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey.

“It could not be any clearer in the Massachusetts General Laws...[prohibiting] campaigning within 150 feet of a polling station…Clinton was not only electioneering within the boundary…photos and video show him greeting and talking up election workers inside,” added the petition.

By Wednesday evening, 68,568 people had signed the petition.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:59 am

[COURTESY: CAPT Les Horn, USN (Ret)]

My name is Ed Coet. I am a retired US Army Intelligence Officer. In my last job in the army I was the Chief of the Human Intelligence Branch for the US European Command in Stuttgart, Germany. In that capacity I was also the Designated Program Manager for a Special Access Program (SAP) like the SAP that Hillary Clinton is alleged to have compromised in the most recent State Department Inspector General report to congress and which has been widely reported in the news. Here is what I personally know about SAP’s and what I can attest to in an unclassified forum:

1. The names of each SAP are themselves classified Top Secret because the information within the SAP are far and above Top Secret.

2. SAP’s are so sensitive that even people who have security clearances giving them access to Top Secret Sensitive Compartment Information (TS SCI), an enormously high security clearance level, cannot have accesses to a SAP’s unless they receive a special indoctrination into the SAP based on an operational “must know” that exceeds all other “need to know” standards.

3. Being “read on” for a SAP is far more then acknowledging in writing that you have been briefed on the SAP. It is an in-depth “indoctrination” into the given SAP, and each SAP is itself compartmented separately from other SAPS. Having access to one SAP does not give you access to another SAP, and in fact rarely does. Only a tiny handful of people have knowledge of all SAP’s. SAP’s are the most stringently compartmented and protected information in the entire US government.

4. Unlike Top Secret SCI which is maintained in highly secure Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilitates (SCIF’s) managed by specially trained Special Security Officers (SSO’s) at various levels of command, every single SAP is managed by an individually designated Program Manager for each individual SAP covering an entire theater of operations. In other words, SAP Program Managers are far fewer in number than there is SSO’s. SSO’s are not cleared to even know about SAP’s or to maintain information about them in their already enormously secure SCIF’s. How SAP’s are secured cannot be discussed because of the sensitive beyond Top Secret nature in which it is done.

5. Unlike individuals with the highest Top Secret SCI access security clearances, who must undergo a special background information with periodic “bring-up” background investigation, those tiny few who have access to SAP’s must also endure periodic polygraph tests in addition to the most comprehensive of special background investigations. I used to have to schedule four-star generals and admirals to be polygraphed in order for them to maintain their access to my SAP. Many generals and admirals who obviously have the highest security clearances still did not rate being indoctrinated into my SAP. In fact, they didn’t even know the SAP existed.

6. Compromise of a SAP is the single most dangerous security violation that can ever happen to the USA. Even the enormously damaging revelations of the Edward Snowden’s TOP Secret SCI security compromise does not reach the level of a SAP compromise.

7. To put SAP information in to an unsecure sever like Hillary Clinton’s unsecure server is a class one felony that could, in some cases, result in life in prison. That is because such a compromise is so dangerous that it could and likely will result in the death of people protected by and within the scope of the SAP.

As a former SAP Program Manager I believe it is inconceivable that if it is verified that Hillary Clinton’s server actually had SAP information on it that she could possibly escape indictment and criminal prosecution. As hard as it is to imagine, that would even be worse then electing to not prosecute a mass murdering serial killer because even they could not inflict as much damage on our country as the compromise of a SAP. Compromise of a SAP not only could -- but without doubt would -- cause serious damage to our national security.

If it is true that Hillary Clinton had SAP information on her unsecure server, whether it was marked or not, you can be sure that the FBI will strongly recommend that charges be brought against Hillary Clinton and continue in an exhaustive investigation to trace back to every single person that had even the tiniest role in this unbelievable security compromise.

If the Attorney General, through “prosecutorial discretion,” elected not to prosecute this crime, I believe congress would have no alternative but to impeach her, and the FBI would then have no choice but to conduct a criminal investigation of her for a deliberate cover up –- so grave is this security violation.

If President Obama were to pardon Hillary Clinton for a compromise of this magnitude he would render himself in the historical record as an “enemy of the state,” and could himself face criminal prosecution –- so grave is such a security compromise. Nobody, not even the POTUS could gets away with something like this in our system of government. If anyone could escape persecution for compromising a SAP, we are deep trouble as a nation. No president who loves this country and is true to his oath would ever allow anyone, not even his or her closest and most loved relative, to get away with a SAP compromise. It is simply unimaginable that this could ever happen.

If the ongoing investigation finds that Hillary Clinton compromised a SAP, then we all should know with certainty, regardless of political persuasion, that she is entirely unfit to hold public office of any kind let alone President of the USA -- and ALL Americans should never tolerate it. Compromising a SAP is an absolute “disqualifier” for public office and access to our nations most sensitive information - period.

ED COET

Major, US Army (Retired)

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:31 pm

Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 1 - Page 2 0129c28105

From GLP - link http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3107044/pg1

Boondocks Uncle Just Called*
    Ever since the Texas Primary we have been investigating voter fraud as well as this unprecedented attack on Donald Trump.

We have been trying to figure EXACTLY what is going on.

I received a phone call from one of our inside sources. Same of the West insider and Christie insider.

We just got a confirmation on the EXACT reason for this barrage of attacks which just started this week.

Hillary Clinton, WILL indeed be indicted. Proceedings are already being layed out. The is insurmountable. An aide just received immunity meaning they indeed are moving forward.

The insiders of the GOP establishment indeed know that she will not be president. And that a Republican will indeed be in the Whitehouse next year basically by default. Trump is leading. They will not just hand over the election. They are purposely splitting the Party because there will be no threat of of a real democratic contender. The proceeding are not likely to happen before the final Primary Elections.

They know if Trump gets the nomination he will be president.

They understand completely about DONALDS threat to run 3rd party. They intend as a last ditch effort to destroy his chances for the GOP nomination to force him to run 3rd party, giving them a chance, a chance, to run another Candidate against him and win that way.

The Convention talks are to keep people sleeping just long enough.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:34 am

What If Clinton Is Indicted?
    Video: http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/03/01/what-if-clinton-indicted?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text

Hillary Clinton faces a range of high and unexpected hurdles to the Democratic nomination which, a year ago, was seen as hers virtually by monarchical right. She has failed to get beyond the robust challenge from Sen. Bernie Sanders, a septuagenarian socialist whose political career has until now been more a curiosity than a powerful force.

Despite her efforts, Clinton has also failed to drum up enthusiasm for the idea of the historic election of America's first female president. And she can't seem to shake the perception that, as a former first lady, former senator, former secretary of state and current establishment favorite, she is part of an elite against whom the base of both parties are rebelling this election cycle.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
    "Hillary's America" Trailer, Dinesh D'Souza.
    Coming to theaters nationwide in July 2016

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:19 am

Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 1 - Page 2 Hillarycrazysplash

What YOU Need To Know
    About Hillary's SAP Emails
    A SAP Compromise Could Bring Life In Prison

By Maj Ed Coet, US Army (Ret)

- See more at: http://rense.com/general96/whatyouneed.html#sthash.NZhei7ga.dpuf

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx9EgK_9-fk&feature=youtu.be
    Hillary Clinton Faces Life in Prison - Grand Jury Gone Rogue!

Published on Mar 7, 2016
    Get the following information and video out through all sources! Loretta Lynch and the Justice Department are trying to stop the Grand Jury but that's not going to be allowed to happen! Grand Jury looking at serious charges against Hillary Clinton and obstruction of justice on DOJ's Loretta Lynch! This has gone to a full blown civil war with the GOOD guys fighting Loretta Lynch's Department of "Justice" who is trying to save the VERY guilty Hillary Clinton. US and French Intelligence releasing massive intelligence briefs through Stew Webb and Tom Henneghan. Hillary Clinton sent assassination teams to kill both these men and they can now prove this!

Hillary Clinton Target of Runaway Grand Jury
    Hillary-Clinton-Narcotics-Weapons-Frauds-Treason

Hillary Now a Major Target of a Runaway Federal Grand Jury Plus the Bill Clinton-Bill Cosby Black Prostitution Ring Fingered

By Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert

UNITED States of America – It can now be reported that former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is a major target of a Federal Grand Jury investigating Hillary’s total violation of the U.S. State Department’s Special Access Program (SAP) involving misuse of highly classified information,

Note: At this hour, hold overs in the U.S. Justice Department tied to former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder are trying to end run the Federal Grand Jury and allow a plea bargain deal for Hillary despite the fact that Hillary’s former aide, Huma Abedin, has been indicted for violation of the Special Access Program involving the misuse of classified information.

Item: The bad news for Hillary is that the Federal Grand Jury has now become a runaway Grand Jury similar to the Grand Juries of the 1790s that blocked and indicted members of the John Adams administration for un-Constitutional activities involving the use by Adams of the un-Constitutional NAZI German-style Alien and Sedition Act.

God Bless Thomas Jefferson.

The runaway Grand Jury may indict U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch, including major members of the Republican Party: Nazi Mormon Mitt Romney, year 2000 illegal White House occupant, Nazi German, election stealer, nation wrecker, Constitution shredder, homosexual in-the-closet, AWOL, war criminal George W. BushFRAUD, Congressman Mac Thornberry, Republican of Texas, and former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder for MASSIVE Obstruction of Justice.

The runaway Grand Jury is also targeting members of the U.S. media filth aka royal court messengers reference: Bob Woodward of the Washington Post, Nazi Jew Bush-Clinton Crime Family stooge Gloria Borger of CNN, as well as George Will of FOX News, in an attempt to protect Hillary and circumvent the Federal Grand Jury that is now empaneled.

P.S. This is a direct message to the Bush-Clinton-Romney Crime Syndicate: Blood lust is blood libel.

In closing, stay tuned for an emergency update concerning the role of former U.S. President (Bush Crime Family CIA stooge) Bill Clinton and the now indicted Hollywood actor Bill Cosby in operating a prostitution and pedophile ring in the Caribbean, which also involves the former President (that year 2000 duly elected President Albert Gore Jr. elected two times) tied to sexual assaults and rapes of female black prostitutes.

Classified Information Found in 104 Clinton’s Private Server Emails

15:35 06.03.2016(updated 15:53 06.03.2016)

US Secret Services` cafeful investigation reveled more than 100 Hilary Clinton`s e-mails contained classified information, local media reported.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — As many as 104 US former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s recently released emails sent using the private server have been deemed classified by the US government, local media reported.

According to a Washington Post new analysis of Clinton’s correspondence, which was publicly released by the State Department in February, the former state secretary of the United States has used her private server to exchange information now considered sensitive in at least 104 cases.

Officials claim that Clinton herself has placed classified information in the body of almost 75 percent of the emails. In some cases, it was Clinton who initiated the conversation, but in the majority of cases she replied to aides or other officials.

In March 2015, Clinton has come under severe criticism for using her personal email account and server for official purposes while serving as secretary of state from 2009 to 2013. Subsequently, the authorities discovered top classified material in some of her emails.
    http://sputniknews.com/us/20160306/1035863729/us-clinton-classified-information.html#ixzz429apNoiR

Nearly 100K People Want Bill Clinton Arrested for Election Law Violation

Nearly 100 thousand people are calling for former President Bill Clinton to be arrested for violating election laws by entering multiple polling stations in Boston and other Massachusetts areas on Super Tuesday, creating a massive delay for voters attempting to get to the polls.

By the end of Tuesday evening, a petition had already been launched on Change.org, calling for Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey to arrest President Clinton, which immediately gained traction.

The petition cites election laws which prohibit, “campaigning within 150 feet of a polling station, or in any way interfering with the right to vote.” Clinton was photographed and filmed not only near, but inside polling stations. Officials, however, maintain that he broke no laws.

“After being told to refrain from this activity, which is a 3rd degree Voter Violation Felony, for which Clinton indeed must have known the law and chose to violate it, Bill Clinton does not vote in Massachusetts, and would have no other business in a polling station on election day besides campaigning for his wife,” the petition states.

Secretary of State William Galvin has defended Clinton, asserting that he broke no laws during his visits to the interior of polling places because he was not handing out any flyers or voting materials.

“Bill Clinton was not only electioneering within the boundary. Although the spokesperson for Bill Clinton denies that he was never inside a polling place, photos and video show him clearly greeting and talking up election workers inside,” the petition asserts.

In addition to his visit to the polling site in Boston, Clinton also stopped in West Roxbury and Newton. Outraged voters complained that they were held up for hours by heavy security as the former president pressed flesh on the stump for his wife.
    http://sputniknews.com/politics/20160304/1035746216/petition-bill-clinton-arrest-electioneering-scandal.html#ixzz42A9hWCgo

DULY ELECTED President Albert Gore Jr.
    awaits inauguration,
    the Supreme Law of the United States,
    our U.S. Constitution, demands it!

Stew Webb Radio Network
    Listen Live
    Breaking News
    http://www.stewwebb.com
    Listen live by phone
    712-775-8269
    federalwhistleblower@gmail.com

About Stew Webb
    Stew Webb served in the United States Marine Corps and was Honorable Discharge. Stew was a General Contractor-Home Builder until 3 car crashes in one year and is now disabled. Stew turned Federal Whistleblower-Activist of 31 years and has been a guest on over 3,000 Radio and TV Programs since September 18, 1991 and now has his own Radio and TV Network http://www.stewwebbradionetwork.com Stew was responsible for the Congressional Investigations and hearings that lead to the Appointment of Independent Prosecutor Arlin Adams in the 1989 HUD Hearings, the Silverado Savings and Loan Hearings, the Denver International Airport Frauds hearings, the MDC Holdings, Inc. (MDC-NYSE) Illegal Political Campaign Money Laundering Colorado’s biggest case aka Keating 5 hearings and the information provided that lead to the 2008 Illegal Bank Bailout. Stew was held as a Political Prisoner from 1992-1993 to silence his exposure by Leonard Millman his former in law with illegal charges of threatening harassing telephone calls charges which were dismissed with prejudice. Leonard Millman, George HW Bush, George W Bush, Jeb Bush, Neil Bush, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Larry Mizel, Phil Winn, Norman Brownstein, John McCain and Mitt Romney to name a few are all partners in what is known as the Bush-Millman-Clinton Organized Crime Syndicate. Leonard Millman (Deceased 2004) was member of the "Illuminati Council of 13".

http://www.stewwebb.com/2016/03/06/hillary-clinton-target-runaway-grand-jury/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:38 pm

Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 1 - Page 2 Hillary2

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:25 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eryh1M3O82w&feature=youtu.be
    Judge Andrew Napolitano - Hillary Should be Terrified! (3:58)

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:53 pm

MISSING CLINTON E-MAIL CLAIMS SAUDIS FINANCED BENGHAZI ATTACKS
    Something that has gone unnoticed in all the talk about the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s e-mails is the content of the original leak that started the entire investigation to begin with. In March of 2013, a Romanian hacker calling himself Guccifer hacked into the AOL account of Sidney Blumenthal and leaked to Russia Today four e-mails containing intelligence on Libya that Blumenthal sent to Hillary Clinton.

SNIP

Another E-Mail Turns Up Missing
    Guccifer uncovered something else in his hack that could not be verified until the last of the e-mails were released by the State Department last week. In addition to the four full e-mails he released, he also leaked a screenshot of Sidney Blumenthal’s AOL inbox. If we cross reference this screenshot with the Blumenthal e-mails in the State Department release, we can see that the e-mail with the subject “H: Libya security latest. Sid” is missing from the State Department e-mails.

This missing e-mail is certainly something that would have been requested as part of the investigation as it was sent before February 1st and clearly relates to Libya. The fact that it is missing suggests one of two possibilities:

The State Department does have a copy of this e-mail but deemed it top secret and too sensitive to release, even in redacted form. This would indicate that Sidney Blumenthal was sending highly classified information from his AOL account to Secretary Clinton’s private e-mail server despite the fact that he never even had a security clearance to deal with such sensitive information in the first place. If this scenario explains why the e-mail is missing, classified materials were mishandled.

The State Department does not have a copy, and this e-mail was deleted by both Clinton and Blumenthal before turning over their subpoenaed e-mails to investigators, which would be considered destruction of evidence and lying to federal officials. This also speaks to the reason why the private clintonemail.com server may have been established in the first place. If Blumenthal were to regularly send highly sensitive yet technically “unclassified” information from his AOL account to Clinton’s official government e-mail account, it could have been revealed with a FOIA request. It has already been established that Hillary Clinton deleted 15 of Sidney Blumenthal’s e-mails to her, this discrepancy was discovered when Blumenthal’s e-mails were subpoenaed, although a State Department official claims that none of these 15 e-mails have any information about the Benghazi attack. It would seem from the subject line that this e-mail does. And it is missing from the public record.

In either of these scenarios, Clinton and her close associates are in violation of federal law. In the most generous interpretation where this e-mail is simply a collection of rumors that Blumenthal heard and forwarded unsolicited to Clinton, it would make no sense for it to be missing. It would not be classified if it was a bunch of hot air, and it certainly wouldn’t be deleted by both Blumenthal and Clinton at the risk of committing a felony. In the least generous interpretation of these facts, Sidney Blumenthal and Hillary Clinton conspired to cover up an ally of the United States funding the assassination of one of our diplomats in Libya.

Why A Grand Jury Is Likely Already Convened
    After the final e-mails were released by the State Department on February 29th, it has been reported in the last week that:
    Clinton’s IT staff member who managed the e-mail server, Bryan Pagliano, has been given immunity by a federal judge which suggests that he will be giving testimony to a grand jury about evidence that relates to this investigation and implicates himself in a crime. Until now, Pagliano has been pleading the fifth and refusing to cooperate with the investigation.

The hacker Guccifer (Marcel Lazar Lehel) just had an 18-month temporary extradition order to the United States granted by a Romanian court, despite being indicted by the US back in 2014. Is Guccifer being extradited now in order to testify to the grand jury that the screengrab with the missing e-mail is real?

Attorney General Loretta Lynch was interviewed by Bret Baier and she would not answer whether or not a grand jury has been convened in this case. If there was no grand jury she could have said so, but if a grand jury is meeting to discuss evidence she would not legally be allowed to comment on it.

This scandal has the potential to completely derail the Clinton campaign in the general election. If Hillary Clinton really cares about the future of this country and the Democratic party, she will step down now while there is still time to nominate another candidate. This is not a right wing conspiracy, it is a failure by one of our highest government officials to uphold the laws that preserve government transparency and national security. It’s time for us to ask Secretary Clinton to tell us the truth and do the right thing. If the United States government is really preparing a case against Hillary Clinton, we can’t wait until it’s too late.

More: https://medium.com/@williamreynolds/missing-clinton-e-mail-claims-saudis-financed-benghazi-attacks-b471a61b5b2b#.930ynfczw

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Everyone probably knows that Everything is a Lie -- but they also probably know that it's easier to look the other way. This site contains a HUGE amount of upsetting stuff -- but how many people really grasp the magnitude of what this all means?? What if Human-Civilization has been built upon a Foundation of Lies for thousands of years?? What if honest and complete disclosure would mean the end of Human-Civilization (as we know it)?? Hillary has been a very bad girl -- but what if each and every soul on Earth has been very bad -- lifetime after lifetime?? I grew-up learning about a Judgment connected with the Second-Coming of Christ -- but I wasn't taught about Reincarnation. Combining the Concepts of Reincarnation -- Judgment -- and the End of the World (as we know it) is a HUGE Can of Worms. I'm tentatively predicting Massive-Disclosure and Societal-Unrest for the rest of this century (possibly including the worst wars and disasters imaginable) -- with some sort of an Idealistic-Reorganization in the Twenty-Second Century -- but what do I know?? I listened to Conservative-Radio throughout the 1990's -- and there seemed to be enough crime and corruption to put both Clintons away for a very long time. But once you become part of the inner-circle at the top -- you seem to receive a Teflon-Baptism. Nothing Sticks. Look at most all Presidential-Administrations!! The people that get hurt, are the honest-souls who try to do the right-thing, and speak-out against the crime and corruption (with no results whatsoever -- other than being placed on numerous lists). I'm almost to the point of simply seeking to study the world, to determine where the business-opportunities are -- rather than trying to make sense out of the madness -- or trying to make things better. The idea is to neither hurt or help -- but just to capitalize on the opportunities which the madness produces. I grew-up attending the SDA Church -- and the Founders stressed Prevention and Natural-Treatment in Health-Care -- without charging a lot of money!! Well that's NOT how things are now!! Just the Opposite!! Money Talks!! I've tried to be open and honest on this website -- and what do I have to show for it?? It seems as if Kate and Cal from East of Eden have been running the world since the Garden of Eden -- and that they've created one hell of a business!! Resistance might Really be Futile!! If Aaron were placed in charge, things might REALLY Go to Hell -- simply by having someone trying to Do the Right Thing!!! The Truth is SO Overrated!! What Would Vala Mal Doran Say?? What Would Vince Foster Say??
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 1 - Page 2 Empty all of them

Post  Eartheart Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:29 am

What are those old people doing on our worldstages, funq offfff....
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:30 am

Clinton should be in The Hague, not the Oval Office
    http://www.iran-daily.com/News/137853.html

“What the Clintons have done is to raise the art of pathological lying to stratospheric levels"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:42 am

Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 1 - Page 2 2016-03-13T041415Z_755864131_GF10000343450_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-CLINTON
    MARCH MADNESS

What’s Wrong With Hillary?
    The GOP is fretting about Trump, but the Democrats’ likely standard-bearer could do just as much damage to her own party.
    By Jeff Greenfield
    March 14, 2016

SNIP

When Hillary Clinton began her second run for the White House, it must have seemed that the road ahead would rise up to meet her. This time, there would be no political phenomenon in her way—no younger, more charismatic figure who would strip Clinton of the mantle of “change.” All that stood between her and the nomination were a 74-year old socialist from Vermont and the obscure former governor of a state whose previous best-known politician was Spiro Agnew. Back then, if you had told Clinton’s campaign that she would be outraised by that Vermont socialist, that she would be losing younger Democrats, including young women, by landslide proportions, and that she would be facing a months-long slog through every primary—you would have been accused of smoking some of that now-legal-in-Colorado product.

So what exactly is going on here? Why won’t Bernie Sanders go away? And why does Hillary Clinton’s Bernie problem pose a danger not only to her but to the Democratic Party—even if she does (as it seems highly likely) secure her party’s nomination? Three big reasons: First, Hillary Clinton commands little trust among an electorate that is driven today by mistrust. Second, her public life—the posts she has held, the positions she has adopted (and jettisoned)—define her as a creature of the “establishment” at a time when voters regard the very idea with deep antipathy. And finally, however she wishes it were not so, however much she argues that she represents the future as America’s first prospective female president, Clinton still embodies the past, just as she did in 2008 when she lost to Barack Obama. The combination of those three factors is already playing out in the Democratic primary, where younger voters are turning away from her and embracing a geriatric, white-haired alternative in droves.
    Story Continued Below

The far more serious issue is whether all these factors will seriously threaten her prospects and those of the Democratic Party in November—even at the hands of Donald Trump.

True, the road ahead is still more or less rising in her direction. Clinton leads her likely opponent, Trump, by a significant margin. He—or indeed any GOP nominee—will come out of the convention with his party bitterly, perhaps hopelessly, divided. A Washington Post-ABC News poll reports that nearly two-thirds of Americans say she has the kind of experience necessary to be president. No wonder betting markets make her a nearly 2-to-1 favorite in November.

But there are other factors that make Hillary Clinton look more vulnerable than venerable, and that should give her party cause to pause. Consider the much-chewed-over finding that nearly six in 10 Americans do not consider Clinton honest and trustworthy. In last Wednesday’s debate, panelist Karen Tumulty cut through Clinton’s first explanation—it’s all that right-wing Fox News noise—to note that these doubts were held by the broader public, and by many in her own party.

“Is there anything in your own actions and the decisions that you yourself have made that would foster this kind of mistrust?” Tumulty asked. Clinton’s answer was a combination of confession, self-analysis and pivot. (“I do take responsibility. ... I am not a natural politician, in case you haven't noticed, like my husband or President Obama. So I have a view that I just have to do the best I can, get the results I can, make a difference in people's lives.”)

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/03/hillary-clinton-2016-whats-wrong-with-hillary-213722#ixzz42tdIhe48

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:05 pm

D'Souza: Hillary Film Could Earn Me ‘Life in Prison’
    BY NICHOLAS BALLASY MARCH 13, 2016

Conservative filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza said his upcoming film about Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is going to result in a lifelong prison sentence.

D’Souza said he was locked up for 8 months in a “federal confinement center” for a “relatively minor campaign finance infraction” following the release of his film, 2016, about President Obama.

“If that film got me eight months in the slammer, this new movie is going to earn me life in prison,” he said at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC). “It’s time to take the gloves off.”

D’Souza described the film, Hillary’s America, as a sordid history of the Democratic Party from the very beginning all the way through Hillary Clinton.

“The Democrats want us to believe they're the party of equal rights and human rights and civil rights. The truth is the Democrats are the party of slavery, and Indian removal, of broken treaties and the Trail of Tears, they're the party of segregation and Jim Crow and lynching and the Ku Klux Klan, they're the party of Japanese internment, and opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and the Fair Housing Bill of 1968,” he said. “This is their actual history so what they do is they try to cover it up.”

https://pjmedia.com/election/2016/03/13/dsouza-hillary-film-could-earn-me-life-in-prison/

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:33 pm